Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #951
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt's lips curled into a grin when Kristi talked about how she was addicted to his cock. "Hell no we didn't waste too much time, this was time well spent" He said leaning down to kiss her deeply and passionately for about five minutes. After breaking the kiss he reluctantly slipped from her pussy with a popping sound then started to get dressed. "We should get going though, we will be coming back to the mall to do what we talked about in every single store here" He said with a wink looking down at her freshly fucked pussy that was oozing his cum.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #952
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi smiled and kissed Matt back. She loved this time she had with him and really hated for it to end, but they did need to get moving before it go too late. They needed to go back to the cabin. She sighed softly as he finally pulled away and pulled out of her. She nodded, he was thinking the same thing she was. She laughed softly what he said. "Oh good, I cannot wait." She hopped off the counter and stood for a few seconds, he had really filled her up. She finally got dressed and smiled at Matt, "This was fun, you know."
Abandon all defenses
The place between sleep and awake
End of innocence
Unending masquerade
That`s where I`ll wait for you

Old 10-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #953
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Yes it was very fun baby can't wait to do it again." Matt said before leaning in and kissed her passionately. He then finished getting dressed and slung the duffel bags full of weapons over each of his shoulders and pulled out his pistol moving towards the door. "Ready baby?" The coast was clear in the mall and after all the noise they were just making had to be a good sign that no zombie was in sight.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #954
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi finished getting dressed and grabbed her bag and the weapons she had gotten. She dumped a few boxes of ammo in another bag and slung it over her shoulder, it was pretty heave. She nodded as what Matt said and moved out of the store with him.

She moved along quietly and more confidently through the mall. She was not sure if it was because no zombie showed up while they were having sex or the fact she was on a huge high from it. Either way, she had a smile on her face and she was ready to get back home.
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #955
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

They reached the entrance that they came in from and saw that the sun was already setting. The sky filled with a light orange and light purple as the sun was just about set. They spent way more time in the mall than planned but it was definitely worth it to Matt he had no regrets. "Alright let's move quick. Keep close to me" He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss "Love you" Matt said as he scanned the parking lot seeing no movements at all so he moved out and headed back towards the bags they left on the side of the road.

Matt already had a lot of supplies to carry he completely forgot about the two bags they set aside. "Alright you'll have to cover me while I carry all these bags" Matt said as he holstered his pistol and grabbed a bag with each hand. If he was pounced on by a zombie it would be nearly impossible to defend himself so Kristi needed to cover him.

Old 10-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #956
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi thought the scene outside was beautiful. She had long forgotten the joys of enjoying the outdoors. She almost wanted to stand there and watch the sunset, but knew they needed to get moving. She smiled at Matt kissed him back. "Love you too," she said as they started back. She was really hoping they could cover a good part of the woods before it got too dark.

She nodded, "Yeah, I got your back." She knew he was carrying a lot, especially the bag of canned goods she had discovered. She took out her pistol and drew in a deep breath, "Just keep moving fast. I don't want to be in the woods at night too long."
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #957
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt was moving as quick as he could go with all the wait holding him down. Once they got up the hill he was able to pick up his pace a little. They were heading back through the woods on the path they took to get there. They were losing daylight fast and had no flashlight or any source of light once the sun went down. Matt started pushing himself to the limit moving faster using a lot of energy he really didn't have to make their way through the woods.

Old 10-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #958
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi's legs burned as they fought against the setting sun to return home. She stayed silent for the most part, just the sounds of her breathing and her ever increasing heart beat pounding in her ears. She kept an eye out for any movement or sound. "Guess, we used up too much energy," she whispered as they walked, "Do you need me to carry something?" She hated that he was carrying all the bags. She looked off to her left as an owl flew past them. She was getting jumpy and they had not seen a zombie yet. She was not sure if she feared running into a zombie or something else.
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #959
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"No I'm fine we just gotta keep pushing." After what seemed like hours in the dark woods they broke through the trees and their cabin was in vision. He let out a sigh of relief at the sight. He slowed down to a walk trying to catch his breath as he made his way up the stairs to the door. His lungs on fire after running past the point of exhaustion. Once in the door he slung the bags down and collapsed onto the couch his chest rising and lowering rapidly as he caught his breath.

Old 10-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #960
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi could not believe how long it seemed to return back to the cabin. She was tired when they returned, but she was not nearly as tired as Matt. She watched him collapse on the couch as she closed and locked the door. She moved to get a dim light on, not wanting attention. Not tonight with both of them exhausted.

"You rest," she said to Matt as she grabbed the bags. She emptied them, putting things away in their places. Once she was done with that, she started to make some dinner. Matt needed to eat a bit before he went to bed.
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #961
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt saw Kristi start to put away the supplies and start cooking him food. "You are the best baby." He said as he sat up on the couch and pulled off his shirt that was damp with sweat. "I think I would have been fine if I didn't use up all my energy back at the mall, definitely prefer it spent like that anyways baby" He said teasingly. Kicking his shoes and sock off his legs on fire.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #962
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi chuckled at what Matt said. She nodded to herself as she stirred the food. "Me too, babe. Seems like this cabin unlocked the beast in me." She paused and moved to look out at him as he rested. She smiled to herself. He was sexy and he was all hers. She went back to stir the food.
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #963
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Well I am crazy about your inner beast" Matt said. Leaning forward to undo his belt and took it off with the holster still attached to it. The smell of her food filling the room making him even hungrier. "That smells so good baby. What's for dinner tonight?"

Old 10-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #964
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi laughed at Matt's comment. She was enjoying her inner beast as well. It was a nice change from goody-two-shoes Kristi. "A stew," she replied back to Matt as she stirred it. "I figure it will last a few days and be hardy enough for what we need to get done." She turned off the stove once it was done and brought Matt a bowl out. "Here you go, you can relax and eat."
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #965
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Now if only the tv worked" Matt said jokingly as he took the bowl from Kristi and leaned back against the couch. Seeing the steam rising off of it he blew on it for a few seconds before taking a spoonful and putting it in his mouth. He made a "mmmmm" sound as he chewed it and swallowed. "Thanks baby it's really good."

Old 10-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #966
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi came back with her own bowl and sat next to Matt. She smiled, "Glad you like it." She took a bite of her own. She looked at Matt, "It is kinda like being on a little getaway. A cabin in the woods, no one to bug you. I like it." She took another bite and looked at the fire, "Today was really great, Matt. Thank you."
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #967
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"You don't need to thank me baby. I will make sure there are plenty of days like today" He said between bites. Eating his stew like he had never seen food before. Finishing off his bowl and setting it down on the coffee table leaning back into the couch placing a hand on his stomach. "I feel so much better now. That was so delicious."

Old 10-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #968
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi smiled at Matt as she watched him eat. He seemed very hungry. She finished up her bowl and took both of them to the kitchen. She began to clean them as she talked to Matt, "Well, you should probably get some rest, baby. What did you have planned for tomorrow, by the way?" She knew they could not be too laid back here. They needed to put up some protection first before they were discovered.
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #969
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

"Tomorrow we will work on amping up the security around here. I have a few ideas that i wanna do to help set up a secure perimeter around here." Matt said reaching his arms above his head stretching completely exhausted after having the amazing sex in the mall with Kristi and then running home in the dark with all the bags on him.

Old 10-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #970
queenclaire
Jedi Master

"Sounds good," she said as she finished cleaning everything. She walked back to see Matt all stretched out. She smiled at him, "I think I am going to take a quick shower." She needed one after their day in the mall.

She turned and headed for their room. She turned on the water and then began to undress. She knew she shower would relax her and she could then get some much needed sleep. She stepped in and let the hot water flow over her.
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #971
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

As Kristi walked away Matt thought about how he could use a shower after their day in the mall and the long run home. He got up and undressed slipping into the shower with her. Stepping under the water looking at her with a smile. "Hope you don't mind" He said knowing she didn't. He was too tired for another round of sex but he wanted to enjoy a nice hot relaxing shower with her. He helped soap up her sexy body gently rubbing her breasts and mound as he washed them.

Old 10-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #972
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi chuckled softly and shook her head, "Of course I don't mind. I am sure you need a shower as much as I do." She smiled as he helped her wash slightly and she returned the favor, by helping him. She even massaged his shoulders as best she could, letting the hot water help her loosen him up.

Once she was done, she looked at him, "You should be ready for bed now." She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her and dried her hair with another. She then realized she was very tired. She covered her mouth as she yawned. She looked at Matt again, "Guess I am ready as well."
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 10-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #973
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt enjoyed the nice relaxing shower so much when it was over he was ready to crawl into bed and go to sleep. After he dried himself off he didn't even bother getting dressed he climbed into bed under the sheet and waited for Kristi to join him. They had another long day ahead of them tomorrow and needed their rest.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #974
queenclaire
Jedi Master

Kristi realized after her shower, she was exhausted as well. After she dried off, she climbed into bed naked with Matt. She was too tired to get dressed and she really did not think they would have to make a hasty exit from here tonight. She snuggled into Matt. "Sweet Dreams, baby."
Abandon all defenses
End of innocence
Unending masquerade

Old 11-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #975
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Matt wrapped his arms around Kristi and pulled her soft naked body against his quickly falling to sleep. He stayed like this throughout the night not waking once it was so nice to be able to get a full nights rest. He woke up to the feeling of the morning sun beaming through the window and hitting his body. Grinning at the fact that they were able to climb in bed naked and sleep through the whole night not having a single worry. He started to kiss Kristi softly on her neck, his morning wood pressing against Kristi's ass.