Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #351
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: ??QqQ?? asin:: QJ

So Israel and Arab/Islamic countries aside, I found these regeonal news stories.

"According to Channel 2 News, IDF officials estimate that the attack was carried out by a Palestinian terrorist from one of the nearby neighborhoods in the city.IDF soldiers imposed a curfew on Palestinians in Hebron and began searching the area for the perpetrator of the attack."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli...iper-shooting/

SO:: What's the difference between a gang of thugs in the city and terrorist cells?

Has anyone thought to see if terroist could be homegrown here::

Occupy was full of drug addict college kids. They always do stupid things in groups...

...and then...

"A statement over the weekend from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps cautioned the country’s leaders to be skeptical in any dealings with the United States. The warning came ahead of a possible meeting between US President Barack Obama and his Iranian counterpart, Hasan Rouhani.

“Historical experiences make it necessary for the diplomatic apparatus of our country to carefully and skeptically monitor the behavior of White House officials so that the righteous demands of our nation are recognized and respected by those who favor interaction,” the IRGC said in a statementpublished by Iran’s Tasnim news agency."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-wa...aling-with-us/

Now this could all be hearsay, but damn if it don't make sense...
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 02:24 AM   #352
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: ...and the debt came from?

SO:: OK:: To start::

Quote:
The White House took pains Thursday to emphasize President Barack Obama's position of not negotiating over the debt ceiling. Pfeiffer did so in an especially colorful way.

"Republicans are not asking for a negotiation," he told CNN's Tapper. "It's a negotiation if I'm trying to sell you my house, and we are debating the price of it. It's not a negotiation if I show up at your house and say, 'Give me everything inside or I'm going to burn it down.'
http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-...#ixzz2g4cl26oa

So, why is this important?

Well:::

1. Debt Ceiling::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasury
Failing to increase the debt limit would have catastrophic economic consequences. It would cause the government to default on its legal obligations – an unprecedented event in American history. That would precipitate another financial crisis and threaten the jobs and savings of everyday Americans – putting the United States right back in a deep economic hole, just as the country is recovering from the recent recession.
http://www.treasury.gov/initiatives/...debtlimit.aspx

Well what goo d would that be?

2. Why would someone intentionally want to crash a finacial market, when the last two times didn't work?

Yeah. SO:: What is learned = nothing.

This thing has been figured out for a while, but I have it figured out with facts now methinks, maybe.

Election stolen, both parties disgraced, bloated government, finacial instability, and blatent Constitutional trampling.

So, therefore, homeland security is going to be used to 'seize the day' at the last minute to 'save' the country from an intentional crisis.

ASIN:: Maybe an end to the three party system, dissolution of the Constitution, and no more cash.

All that's left is to give away land to pay debts or fight to keep it.....

Sounds a lot like Communism to me.... or a prelude to World War Three.....

Most wars are fought over money or power. We had both as American Citizens once, oh wait, that was ten years ago.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 02:36 AM   #353
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: Truthbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
IN response to post #332::

DISCLAIMER:: I make no accusations here short of coincidence::

Found this:: http://www.kids2teens.com

"Resale and Consignment, A division of Salem County Christian Academy"

Now look, I'm not saying ANYTHING here, but, in what way is this wording done?

"Consignors Wanted"

"Electronics... if your kids use it, we sell it!"

"Bring A Friend! Rain or Shine!!"

"school-administered"

On the yellow flyer inserted into the paper, it was attached to this.

http://www.SCCANJ.org/

Just saying... coincidental and correlating s'all
So, in response to post #348, I found something.

The United Way Website has abosolutely elZILCHO doublespeak on it's site. in no way does it look like a haven for anything but help.

http://www.unitedway.org/

In fact, It's bigger than that::::

Quote:
People fed up with the status quo are finding each other through shared interests and demanding change. They’ve become a force of their own, and a leg of society that can no longer be considered a safety-net player, but rather a partner in driving human success and economic growth.

The World Economic Forum recognizes it. Multi-national companies recognize it. And, governments at all levels around the world recognize it. It’s normative change at an historic scale.

We’re seeing it play out in communities across the globe and through a range of matters, from troubling issues like government corruption, combatting terrorism and human trafficking to the environment and smoking in public places. Movements of people through shared goals and collective action aren’t waiting for traditional institutions to solve their problems.

Basic human kindness coupled with a belief in something bigger than ourselves can be a very powerful agent for change.
I dunno who the guy in the picture is, but this little snippit is AWE SOME

http://www.unitedway.org/blog/entry/...istoric-scale/
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 02:41 AM   #354
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: A c compli ce

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
SO:: OK:: To start::

Quote:
The White House took pains Thursday to emphasize President Barack Obama's position of not negotiating over the debt ceiling. Pfeiffer did so in an especially colorful way.

"Republicans are not asking for a negotiation," he told CNN's Tapper. "It's a negotiation if I'm trying to sell you my house, and we are debating the price of it. It's not a negotiation if I show up at your house and say, 'Give me everything inside or I'm going to burn it down.'
http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-...#ixzz2g4cl26oa

So, why is this important?

Well:::
So suddenly this----^ looks like double speak::
Which explains this----v

"Send us a clean CR, clean debt ceiling. That's the path forward. There's no need for conversations. We've spoken loudly and clearly, and we have the support of the president of the United States, and that's pretty good," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ersations.html

PROOF'D that this is not a 'lone wolf' situation.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 02:49 AM   #355
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C;; Egads

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/republicans-fix-bayonets/

Quote:
If Obamacare is funded, the subsidies starting in January will constitute a morphine drip from which America’s health-care system will not recover. If not stopped now, Obamacare is forever.
'nuff said.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 03:01 AM   #356
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Daze in Court

SO:: I got a letter from the Gloucester County Superior Court, stating the case was going to be dismissed unless I produced a transcript I couldn't pay for on a budget, plus, I don't have to.

So I go in, and ask the court clerk (in attendence that day, and actually quite nice) about submitting the information to have the transcripts tacked onto the final settlement balance, if there is one, because I could win, and if not, I am entitled to file an appeal to a higher court anyway.

After much debate, the paperwork, which looked a bunch like a felony bail postment paper, was filed.

No word yet, but I was told it was going to the judge that day, and a letter would be mailed to me.

If it gets dismissed then there is no way for me to go after the Logan Twp Municipality because no wrong doing was ever proven in court....

Yeah. NO WONDER, right? Coincidence says what?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #357
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: Real Y

SO:: Stimulus money...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ers-in-denver/

It was super needed to boost the economy...
right:: Whole article summarized::

Quote:
About $600,000 in federal stimulus funds were used to plant trees in some of Denver's priciest neighborhoods at no cost to homeowners, according to a KCNC-TV report.
...and then...

Quote:
City forester Rob Davis said the now-defunct program was developed to help boost the economy by creating tree-planting jobs and to provide homeowners with long-term savings in energy costs.
..ok... ...and then...
:: since they have no mention of how many jobs were created ::

Quote:
In 2009, the U.S. Forest Service awarded $490,000 of stimulus money to a similar project in Nevada aimed at revitalizing urban neighborhoods in the county with trees, plants, and green-industry training.

Nevada's Clark County Urban Forestry Revitalization Project created 1.72 permanent job, one full-time temporary job and 11 short-term project-oriented jobs, according to Recovery.gov, the government website that tracks Recovery Act spending.

Some conservative economists say the $800 billion stimulus President Obama pushed for in 2009 initially did help reverse the plunging economy, even though some liberals insist the dollar amount should have been even bigger.
gee zoo was that neccessary for goo d...
/me facepalms

Still needs proofs?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #358
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: Me Thinky

SO:: I've been thinking a lot about this NSA spying thing::

1st off: THIS IS THEIR JOB >.<

2nd:: I'm all against government interference, but think this one through::
We need them, and what are you doing so wpro g that it worries you?

Seriously.

Strangely enough, I found this article out of the UK but it's pretty $$::

" "The papers, which the NSA was forced to release to the researchers at the university’s National Security Archive following an appeal to the Security Classification Appeals Panel, show that even the NSA’s own lawyers later concluded the eavesdropping was far from above board.* Reviewing the activities, an agency lawyer stated “the people involved seemed to understand the operation was disreputable if not outright illegal”.

That would seem to go beyond anything being levelled at the current-day NSA which is still contending with the political repercussions of the release of a torrent of classified information about its existing surveillance programmes by the fugitive whistleblower Edward Snowden, who is now in hiding in Russia. "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-8842370.html

SO:: This leaves a lot answer able::

1.Why would congress be up the NSA anger party if they can't even clean their own house?
2.Snowden seems..... yeah. No, YEAH.

Maybe the NSA is keeping bad apples out of the sauce, and the bad apples don't want to be caught?

IDK, it's the only thing that makes sense, is that the NSA knows some thing that some1 doesn't want them to.

If you were a fucked congressman, and you had political power and dirty secrets found out'd...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #359
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: Mo'

So, to add to the previous post, same article:::

" "While the existence of Minaret, which was shut down in 1973 when the Watergate scandal was engulfing President Richard Nixon, was previously known, the NSA managed to keep details of it and who was targeted secret.*That may not be surprising given the prominence of those now identified and the implication that at least in some cases they were singled out on orders of two presidents convinced foreign powers were behind the anti-war movement.“

As shocking as the recent revelations about the NSA’s domestic eavesdropping have been, there has been no evidence so far of today’s signal intelligence corps taking a step like this, to monitor the White House’s political enemies,” Burr and Aid note. "

...Think about that...

BASICALLY what I C is that, even though I have no basis of proof, it looks alot like the NSA stayed the hell out of WATERGATE.

wonder y....
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 11:01 PM   #360
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: ZJ @ Earth

SO:: After much thought of world chaos, I've come to the conclusion that the reason the world looks like it's goi g down the tube is because of mass drug abuse by world leaders afraid of everything that could be and instead they pollute the water.

There's enough evidence to prove it, look.

Maybe the psychotic Queen of England needs to kick the habit and find some1 to love her, or something besides power to love. Also she should see a good psychologist & take Obama with her.

All P smells bad.

Love and Str is where it's @

There is nothing wrong with a little Vampire.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #361
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: Teh And

SO:: I decided to think throuh the endingnof this thing.

By that I mean:: If someone started this for a reason then they have an end intention.

What could it be? In the minimum I say another bombing or a shooting of some kind.

Probably huge, but who to blame?

Well lets C:: Government owns mostnof the property in this country via the banks

Pedophiles are inserted into many government facilities, ask me how iKnow.

Movie city bombs galore without clear or publically available info, including Hollywoodland.

So, my theory is, via the stifling of info, that a subsection of Hollywood stars are going to try and pull a fast one, blowsome shit up, and blame it on Obama.
...and then who owns the USA?

We''d have, with a properly formulated set of events::
Chaos
Government collapse
Homeland sweep
Plausible deniability of Both Obama and Hollywood
A pure -X of culture
Freedom of government to do as the please
Endless searches for 'subversive elements'
....
and...
International control of our country.
oh..
and martyrs galore.

Only a drug addict president would lead this kind of charge.
Only subversives would follow him.

Wanna know who? Look @ who promoted the Occupy movement?
Look @ The sudden Awesomeness between Russia and the US.
LOOK @ THE SPLIT IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Why else would every facet of this country, from family to finance, to the G/L/BI Community, to religeon to Congress and on and on and on.

No wonder Obama seems like such an asshole, no wonder Big O promoted him.
'What a genius Idea, he's such a revolutionary...'

Blah Blah Blah

Seriously, dunno why I didn't think of it before.
If he'd be willing to fuck our country finacially from a position of honor with help from his friends,
and gain support from some crazy fuckers in Hollywood,

Why wouldn't he?

I say FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS and do something about this asshole, I would, but I'm stuck in court cases.

He'd probably like it, cause he's a sick fuck who only knows how to pollute the goo.

How's that for a perfectly reasonable explaination of everything since he was supposedly born in Hawaii?
It also explains EVERY idiot political move in the past 15 years.

So much of a conspiracy that it can't be a conspiracy, therefore it must be.

Not even that good of a plot....
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #362
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Mo On The Great Deception

SO:: Even as a theory with only newslinks galore as proof, this theory still makes far too much sense to be just a perfectly reasonable explaination.

It explains why fast and furious + giffords + newtown were all used as gun grabs
It explains the drug connections across nations and occupy
It explain occupy
It explains the FBIand NSA taking hits for actions of politicians and local police
It explains why everyone seems to hate google
It explains why Obama goes International more tha domestic in his decisions
It explains why Putin looks smug
It explains why NASA was shut down
It explains why Obamacare and Immigration, both unneccessary, are forefront::
"Hey watch this misdirection"
It explains why only many Hoolywood elites aren't seen with BO anymore
It explains why the Constitution seems not to matter, because who needs it in a facist state
It explains the recent Navy Yard shooting
It explains the ricin and closingnof mail to the capital
It explains the use of 'Parlimentary Procedure' dresscode in Congress, as if we live in Great Britain
It explains why pedophilia crines go unpunished (extortion)
It explains why the gov would intentionally go broke.
++It's the only double neg idea that will make BO a martyr and Allow Homeland to sweep in since the gun grabs do not work.

Intentionally blowing something up while the country is on full divide and the finacial and politcal wolves are at the door.

I think I just scared myself. Someone famous should Ozzy this and save the day.

Everyone likes a Hero and a Cinderella
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #363
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C :: Who wants to beat a Pedo

SO :: This insane pedophile/sta rapist/child molester that lives downstairs decided to try and pull my card and piss me off.

He started with tyurning off my hot water, so with the quickness, I grabbed my camera and recorded a short video, that's going to work great IN COURT.

Then he decided to turn it back on, but he did it wrong and it was cold, so, I called the landlord and enticed him with a rent check.

Can you say living on the streets?

Also, he didn't answer the door, although the landlord is entitled to enter for an emergency repair::

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Tenants Rights Chapter 4 section E
If the landlord or the landlord’s workers need to go into the house or apartment to do emergency repairs. Under this circumstance, the landlord may not have to give one day’s notice—or even any notice—if the emergency is really serious or dangerous, for example, the apartment is on fire or water is rushing out of a broken pipe and pouring through the floor. But even in the case of an emergency, the landlord should try to give some notice if he or she can, even if the notice is just a phone call.
So he still has to go to court, even after he gets evicted for having his psycho friend block my car in, and for this water bullshit.

Fuck the Fucking Fuckers.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2013, 06:16 AM   #364
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Links

SO:
I've been thinking a lot about this 'Occupy" movement.

It mostly appeals to a certain demographic within a certain party, and is obviously no a majority opinion.

SO:: How would you grab another demographic not included in such things?

LIKE:: ETHNICITY?

How about 'Stop Snitching' ?

Think about it, in what way could you stop a subversive justice and liberty oriented part of a ghetto neighborhood? Make @ feel as if it were wrong to do so.

It makes so much sense it blows reasonably explained out the bathroom window...

I found a pro killer article on it::
D efinately worth a full read for .NFO--^v
http://weblog.liberatormagazine.com/...lain-stop.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro
Ironically, NYPD Police Commissioner Ray Kelly got it right in reminding us that the keywords here are Glamorization and Commercialization of certain destructive elements that have always existed in human societies. A minority behavior has been marketed so strongly that its seen as the dominant behavior.
Want proof'd?
Well beyond the fact that Cam'ron himself, the icon used to promote the movement, said that he would have spoken more articulately to prevent it from happening:::


THE MOVEMENT STARTED IN BOSTON >.<

If you read the thread, 'nuff said.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2013, 06:31 AM   #365
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C Mo' Ti On

Same article: An extra snippet that actually yelled at me::

Quote:
If you read the thread, 'nuff said.
2go with this::

Quote:
Let's not forget that BET and CBS are closely related (Viacom).
...for the Lemon Curry::

(|3$ and ]\[|3( are partially owned by the same company...


...and there fore....

Media conspiracy EXISTS >.<

+add in Big O & BO = Mass conspiracy that couldn't possibly be a conspiracy and therefore...
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #366
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C2c:: Inevitability

Made this thread as the next logical step, further posts in the thread being read are inconsequential details of further action.


This thread is where it's@::
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...6#post49462386

abitbybit@atime
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #367
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Temporal Insanity

SO:: I've thought of some thing something:::

Checkit::

JUDAS :: The guy who bone'd Christ and kill-ed himself.

JUDAS

(infinity you(u) defense, 1primary skill)++

SO::

here's the thing that really gets me. Let's think of old NAZI Germany
(I believe hat they no longer hold such ills tyvm )

SO::
Heretically::

Ju + Das

instead of

JuD + as

'nuff said.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #368
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Truthbomber

OK::SO::

Found this killer article, NOTE:: This is an OPeD, but actually quite informative if you want to understand just how it is possible for a government to control finacially instability in a progressive manner.

ASIN:: If the $$ is controlled then they control the $$

Trickle down fail it seems.

Most of the information in the article is quite qworthy but one part, in specific + point of fact, helps bind all of the information together.

It's a piece of an interview from 60 Minutes that not only serves as a teaser but makes reading the OPeD that much more important:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernanke
"We could raise interest rates in 15 minutes if we have to. So, there really is no problem with raising rates, tightening monetary policy, slowing the economy, reducing inflation at the appropriate time."
Yeah. Sink it in...

http://articles.courant.com/2013-09-...e-janet-yellen

Another fun part::

Quote:
Originally Posted by G WILL
ZIRP, (zero interest-rate policy) which Yellen ardently supports, is trickle-down economics: Money, searching for yields higher than bonds offered under ZIRP, floods into stocks, the rising value of which supposedly creates a "wealth effect" — feelings of prosperity that stimulate spending and investing among the 10 percent who own about 80 percent of all stocks.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by G WILL
Originally, in 1913, the Fed's mission was price stability — preserving the currency as a store of value. In 1977, Congress created the "dual mandate," instructing the Fed to maximize employment. This supposedly authorizes the Fed to manipulate the stock market, part of Bernanke's inflation of the dual mandate into "promoting a healthy economy."

Dunno why this guy gets a bad rap:: reeks of genius

ALSO:: Here's the Bernake interview, I would suggest reading the OPeD 1st, makes smelling BS easier.

www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7120553n

A+
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #369
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C: Pre Emptive Str i ke

OK:: SO::

Dead nuts the plot has thicken'd to the goo.

Even if it 'doesn't' exist it probably still does::
SHUTDOWN NE 1?

SO:: The question becomes, if the plot existed and the implementation was stopped, how would one go about restoring finacila stability in the immediate w/o having to pull a Cypress(wutwut) and bone'd-ing some MoFos...

Well, we'd = ASIN:: US(A) would have to perhaps methinks go back to a standard, right?

SO:: The standard being what? How about a GOLD standard? Or even SILVER? WHY not Precious ELEMENT BARTER >?<

SO:: Time for skool'd::

http://useconomy.about.com/od/moneta...ld_history.htm

Start here---^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Amadeo
In fact, by the mid-1800s, most countries wanted to standardize transactions in the booming world trade market. They adopted the gold standard, which guaranteed that any amount of paper money could be redeemed by the government for its value in gold. This meant transactions no longer had to be done with heavy gold bullion or coins. It also increased the trust that was needed for a successful global trade since paper currency now had guaranteed value tied to something real.
Basically, The gold standard (or WEALTH) was standard until WWI, at which point, to pay debts and continue murderdeathkill'd they had to overextend their debts.
(I'll pay you tuesday for a hamburger today)

It was not FDR, It was Not Nixon, It was not anything else but DEATH implementation that changed the standard to surreal vs based on reality (which exists...) These events were responsible for modifications to the 'Modified Gold Standard'

Which, BTW, is still theoretical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by via Kimberly Amadeo
This worked so well that, by World War I, most countries were on the gold standard. Despite a few recessions, it worked pretty well until the costly war began. Between 1914-1919, most countries suspended the gold standard so they could print enough money to pay for their military involvement. Unfortunately, printing money created hyperinflation.
--->(SOUND FUCKING FUCKER FAMILIAR)<--- ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by via Kimberly Amadeo
So much money was printed that it devalued each dollar, and prices skyrocketed. After the war, countries realized the value of tying their currency to a guaranteed value in gold. For that reason, most countries returned to a modified gold standard.(History.com, "Gold Standard")
--->(SOUND FUCKING FUCKER FAMILIAR)<--- ??

OK:: SO:: so what does this have to do with anything in the way of fixing?

Well::

Since we(you)= @US know the finacial collapse was intentional, as PROOF'D, technically nothing happened.

Because we still haz gold.
Yes we do. By crashing the value of the dollar, the value of gold was therefore INCREASED and bought by private companies and rappers = aka THE PUBLIC AT LARGE

Problem with a bad plan is that it goes wrong, because, according to Kentucky Statute 3.030::

**Just wait... This gets STUPID scary and then everything is OK and the Fucking Fuckers get Fuck'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh LAW
Jurisdiction over military post (Fort Knox) at West Point ceded.

Kentucky cedes to the United States all rights and jurisdiction which she now posseses over the land and premises in the vicinity of West Point, Kentucky, conveyed or to be conveyed to the United States for the purpose of establishing a permanent camp of instruction and military post, so long as the same shall remain the property of the United States.
Lookitup:: Effective Oct 1, 1942, from Recodified 1942 Ky. Acts ch. 208, sec. 1, effective October 1, 1942 from Ky. Stat. sec. 2376d-1

---> So someone saw this coming, and many did not

Because, had any of the Fucking Fuckers looked up the law of jurisdiction, they would have seen that KY basically gave FORT KNOX to the Military in trust of the United States...

a lot like DC w/o the distinct system of GOV

NEway to NIway::

This is next::
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tere...held-public-90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNS A+
The $11,976,279,000,000 in U.S. government debt held by the public on Sept. 30, 2013 was $5,668,968,000,000 more than the $6,307,311,000,000 in debt held by the public on Obama’s first inauguration day.

That is an increase of 89.879 percent—or approximately 90 percent.

The U.S. Treasury divides the U.S. government's debt into two general categories: debt held by the public and intragovernmental debt. Debt held by the public consists primarily of U.S. Treasury securities—including bills, notes and bonds—that the Treasury sells on the open market to everybody from individual families and investors to government entities in the People’s Republic of China.
So, Since BO is obviously friends with POO TIN, and China is not all bad....

OKOK fine::

Subversive elements of government & (S gov) went out of their way to buy up banks and real estate companies while intentionally blowing money to make us broke, and allowing those companies to run wild with their finaces.

Then we dumped more money into the green tech idea.

This in turn would cause Land in trust to The United States via our Constitution to be 'handed' over to those we owe money to (like the country we are 'paying' to launch rockets for US) in order to pay our debts that some1(s) intentionally created.

& then no mas Constitution, or Democracy or Liberty, while, if BO or whomever gets caught, can always pull the 'housewives swoon' bit and say that was the plan all along, to educate the public.

Well the public already had protection, gold in trust to THE US and PROTECTED by the military...

So, FeD wins the day no matter what, because I am pretty sure that the Military has an idea of what's going on.

Vets rule Vets.

No wonder BO went out of his way to insult WWII vets, makes him look like a 'Hero' in at least two ways. If his plan works, they get disrespected, if it fails, he did it intentionally.

Learn 2:1 not 1:2 ... D1ck. (Yes U)

So, when the intentional finacial collapse ACTUALLY hits, we still haz gold, sure, currency will be devalued, but at the same time, property will be RE VALUED.

"What's a ZJ?" Well this time---^ it's a restart job...

Unless BO gets his way, then it's an end job. Many Ends, including rear.

Honestly, this whole 'plot' or whatever, as tricky as it may be, seems like someone is pureposely trying to make a one world government, which would never work, and they have seemingly been trying to do it for a long time...

..since the days of Hitler and the rise of the evil Stalin (Post WWII)

Also, I no longer blame Mr. Lightsaber for anything other than a bit o greed, no biggie, it's legal, and I sometimes get stuff wrong, cept for Big O and BO, obvious @$$hoes.

ALSO:: to explain the PEDOPHILE network IDEA and tie it all together:::

ToDo(s) somethign like this, you would need some truly sick mix persons, almost inhuman, just the kind of people you would need to mistreat the public.

also::
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNS
Intragovernmental debt is money the Treasury has borrowed from the Social Security Trust Fund and other government sources to pay for current government expenses.

Under Obama, intragovernmental debt has increased only about 10 percent, starting at $4,319,566,000,000 on Jan. 20, 2009 and increasing to $4,761,904,000,000 by the close of business on Sept. 30, 2013.
A+ Japan, A+ AUS

THIS IS THE PROOF::
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNS
During Obama’s presidency, intragovernmental debt has declined as a percentage of the overall debt and debt held by the public has increased as a percentage of the overall debt. This happened as surpluses in Social Security taxes (over Social Security benefits paid) have dwindled and the Treasury has been forced to borrow proportionately more money from the public rather than from Social Security to pay the government's current expenses.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/01/ob...d-rejected-it/

ALSO:: Some where in this thread I whipped out an article about currency speculation, a subversive act to a physical standard, I don't remember who, but that person would be a bad guy.

FUCKING FUCKERS FUCK'd

Why? because now Global warming is going to kill us all and Putin's Russia is trying to act like they are victims.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2013, 02:06 AM   #370
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: UH OH This Guy is not That Guy

SO::

This guy is That guy, not THAT guy like me::

Lookit::

Breaking the Bank of England, and The Pound (but not the EURO? wut?)::

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hit-euro.html

Destroying the YEN::

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...n-yen-bet.html

...and here's a bit, that I hit on, that is suddenly "Oh wait that's not true" :::

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...downgrade.html

and there's AUS--^

Here he is saying stock market crashes are EveryoneElse's fault for investing in good things::

hnn.us/article/141187


Here's a thing that ties him to the Green::
http://greencorruption.blogspot.com/...rge-soros.html

...and coincidentally, POO TIN issued an arrest warrant for him, and did nothing about it.

'nuff said.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #371
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C: -(--) Failure

SO:: It looks like some1(s) tried to pull their endgame, but miff'd it..

ASIN:: The plan all along got rush'd and fail'd cause obvious to more than just me.

To which I am speaking of the apparent raid on DC by rogue elemnt of veterans (wut?) attacking the capitol along with a 'apparently' crazy lady with a child.

What part of that seems possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by National Journal
The investigation is ongoing. Officials did not answer questions about the suspect Thursday night, but had said earlier that "we have no information that this is related to terrorism or that this is related to anything other than an isolated incident."
http://www.nationaljournal.com/congr...-dead-20131003

So... who be teh officials? NE1?

Read the article, it's everything one would need to say to pass off blame after the fact soas to seem innocent or to seem as if they meant to seem innocent.

Yeah, read it again.

Also, tidbit nugget in the article::
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay
People are using these numbers against you
C:: ASIN::
Quote:
Originally Posted by National Review
On the balcony by the speaker's lobby, Rep. Gerald Connolly, D-Va., tells National Journal that "we could not see anybody nor hear flashes, but we could distinctly hear it sounded like fireworks, a big fireworks display and then we realized it's not fireworks. And then we realized it sounded more like the first volley of a 21 gun salute. 7,7,7, because it was very close together, a very loud burst."
Number use fail'd >.< ----^

some more to add to it::
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC
A woman believed to be a dental hygienist from Stamford, Conn., was shot dead by police today after allegedly attempting to ram the White House gates and leading authorities on a high-speed chase to the U.S. Capitol, officials said.
Once again, official who's?

to add to it:::
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC
Authorities believed the dead suspect was Miriam Carey, 34, according to a spokesman for Carey's family. Authorities said she had a history of mental health issues, and her mother told ABC News she suffered from post-partum depression.
Authorities who? Are they both the same?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/shots...ry?id=20460948

It all seems too perfect. Like planned perfectly reasonable - the coincidental.

Honestly, before even reading anything other than the event happening in the first place it seemed obviously planned in the first place.

'nuff said. More is @
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #372
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Qj??

Ok:: SO::

This DC scam shooting/crazy lady riot is odd if only.

C:: thing is, it makes no sense other than a set-up

SO:: Needeth some bread crumbs?

1st::
Lady runs barricade, then drives away, then gets shot.
The fact that she was shot is what sparked the fishy and made it jump.

WAS SHE ARMED? <--- 88?
(This is usually the 1st thing brought up:
aka: what kind of weapon and why)

So then iGoes to find the story in CT (wait for it)
Found this 2nd::

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2K
Law enforcement sources told NBC News that they found indications that Miriam Carey, 34, believed she was being stalked by President Barack Obama.

Carey, who was shot and killed by Capitol police outside the U.S. Capitol, is well known to local authorities in Connecticut and suffers from mental health issues, NBC News' Peter Williams reports.
SO:: If you have been to this thread then you already know what the crumby is.

Here's another:: STEP OUT OF THE LITERAL MIND(s) ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2K
Carey was licensed as a dental hygienist and previously worked at Advanced Periodontics in Hamden, Conn. from 2011 to August 2012.
"The cia aput a chip in my brain"
"he gets the cafeteria menu on his teeth"

So next I went to this page 3rd ::

#3rd
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/n...226375101.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk2nk
The sources say Miriam Carey, 34, tried to ram her car through a White House barricade before leading police on a high-speed chase that put the Capitol on lockdown and ended in a hail of gunfire.

+

Authorities were searching her Connecticut home for clues and speaking with her relatives in Brooklyn and Staten Island. Police were posted outside Carey's sister's home in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, and the block was closed off by NYPD.

Relatives told investigators that Carey suffered from a fall some time ago and began to suffer mental issues, according to a senior law enforcement official. Carey's former employer in Connecticut said she was out of work for two to three weeks in January 2012 after the fall.
Hmmm....

SO:: Before I went to either of those pages 2nd and 3rd i went here 1st on an accidentally'd::

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/poli...on-4831171.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUT??
Investigation into North Stamford home explosion continues...

...An explosion leveled a house ...
OK:: iGet it, coincidental and corrolating....
but....
How about it being roughly 42 miles from Newtown, a place where there are still no released records....

Wonder what happened there...

Not to mention, it would explain the level of investigation @ the woman's apartment building::

Y else would they empty the whole place unless SOMETHING SMELLED FISHY JUMPS ... ??

SO:: ADDUP =

Explosion, then Newtown (roughly) 42 miles away, then lady who works at tech dentisty place drives to DC and does crazy because she thinks she's being stalked by BO, but dies before she can be questioned, but she has mental issues even though everyone(s) questioned says "impossible" and none of the information is disclosed even though it would be a matter of public record because the investigation is ongoing and it appears to be a totally random incident.

Random is not really random, sometimes it gets close.

2 Questions to make you go a searchy::

1. What ever happened to the Boston bomber kid who got shot to hell and scrawled a confession note from the ICU

2. Where are the records from NEWTOWN?
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #373
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: NO Joke End T H E

SO:: DEATH fucking blooms.

I've been thinking a lot about Pauly Shore.

See, the thing is:: He showed that anyone could fake their death, and through their own stupidy, can be caught.

He also showed that it's a bad iDEA, because, through arrogance, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT trying to do something so stupid IS Y

So, astogo back to one of my previous posts in another thread::
Post #78 @ 04-12-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
So scientology is bad.

A system of control is bad.

L Ron H just wanted Pi.

"Any time is a good time for Pi" = Except if you are diabetic.
Post #86 @ 04-24-2013, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
bare min:

I've at least explained how to beat scientology.
So I thought this through some MO(s)...

To pull something like this off, & it obviously doesn't end here, it's international: C:: Kenya and Italy and Britain

THEN:: you would need some $$ to start.

I already figured out there are TRILLIONS of dollars floating around in finace companies, not all are badong, but some could be.

You would also need some sort of broadcast device besides satellites, like for instance a boat (aka: Virus ty JLC) to broadcast anything from, since radio signals are easily traced, but a mobile net would make it difficult.

So, you would also, mandatory, have to have worldwide distributions of power to subvert within organizations...
Like say, one individual running each region
...

= claven? coven? cult? (yeah, I said it)

Since this is @ and we already included POO TIN and BO are involved, and the US(A) was once normal (it exists C:: reality FTW) in the fifties....


Such could easily be tied to the hippies... but since not @ badong...

it coincides with the raze (yup) of L ron H.

Yeah. That guy whom is supposedly dead.....

No wonder there is an Elvis conspiracy that couldn't possible be a conspiracy and there fore must be...

SO:: OK:: OUTLANDISH right?.... well..
may be @ NOT::
Checkit:: iKnow this sounds a lil loony tuney::

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Guy
Biographers have also uncovered Hubbard's involvement with the Occult, which probably influenced his writings.

Scientology's methodology and beliefs have also led some members into a long history of criminal and civil actions and convictions. Both the U.S. Federal and Canadian courts have found top Scientology officials and the church guilty of charges such as burglarizing, wiretapping, and conspiracy against government agencies (Time, 6 May 1991, p. 50)
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/scientol.htm

BUT WAIT THERE IS MUCHO MAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOTHER GUY
During the early 1970s, the IRS conducted its own auditing sessions and proved that Hubbard was skimming millions of dollars from the church, laundering the money through dummy corporations in Panama and stashing it in Swiss bank accounts.
..which makes the IRS scandal that much more interesting when you add this:::
++----v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same ANOTHER GUY
Moreover, church members stole IRS documents, filed false tax returns and harassed the agency's employees. By late 1985, with high-level defectors accusing Hubbard of having stolen as much as S200 million from the church, the IRS was seeking an indictment of Hubbard for tax fraud. Scientology members "worked day and night" shredding documents the IRS sought
hmmmm.....

SO:: Kick R NE1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same ANOTHER GUY
...according to defector Aznaran, who took part in the scheme. Hubbard, who had been in hiding for five years, died before the criminal case could be prosecuted.
WELL how bout those bananas?
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/time-behar.html

But that couldn't possibly prove any 1 thing.... coincidental?

UP one notch:::
This tidbitnugget from something slightly totally UN related::

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden
One of the people who accompanied him aboard his private fleet in the late 1960s described Hubbard's stories of life with the Marcabians:
yup:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._alien_18x.htm

NNOW:: since a private navy is easy research and apparently every1@ already knew NE way::

Why not throw this into the mix and end the thread even though IT probably won't end::

Check that page::

What if every organization, from 'neo' NAZIs to the KKK to evil scientology (not@ but may be) to ISLAMIC terrorists were all working for one guy who faked his death and be a secret world dictator?

Seems crazy right?

Remember Mel Gibson? Well I do:

Ever seen PAYBACK

Well, best line in the flick?

"One man, you go high enough it always comes to ONE man."
(close enough)

...in the film, he was attempting to subvert a major crime organization for screwing him over.

MY TURN.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2013, 02:55 AM   #374
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Wut?

SO:: I got this article, and it only corollates::

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Secur...l-Shabab-video

This whole Mall terrorist attack in Africa made little sense to begin with but it seems to make even more now...
Y?? well, what if it was all BS BO or Lron staged?

Sure it sounds looney tuney, but what if it was a 'Hey watch this' move to point blame away from those responsible.

ASIN:: If we were supposed to have some sort of violebnt revolution here, or stage one here, why wouldn't attacks happen worldwide.

To stage something like this, all you would need is prudent planning and some sort of 'navy' with some helicopters::
***AHEM---^

+some troops called something familiar and some LIAR based sources::

What eveidence you may ask? well that's just it, there isn't any::

LOOKIT:: Opening paragraph seems awful coincidental::
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSM
A commando unit from the US Navy’s Seal Team Six launched an amphibious raid on a Somali town, but failed to confirm a capture or kill of their Al Shabab target, bsuspected to be linked to Nairobi’s Westgate mall terror attack.
OK. This all seems perfectly reasonable.
BUT:: Why would a SEAL team expose itself in such a manner as to be identified, isn't that the exact opposite of what they trained to do?

Fine... to continue::
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSM
Analysts warn that ...

...two security sources said...

Although the target was not named and officially described only as “high-value,” US officials suggested the raid was “prompted by Westgate”...

...a source in Mogadishu says...

Helicopter gunships launched from military vessels offshore arrived to provide cover for the retreating troops, according to reports from eyewitnesses...

Several Somali news sites claimed that Godane was in a nearby house but escaped, although these reports could not immediately be verified...

US officials in Nairobi who spoke to the Monitor, and government spokesmen in Washington, refused to confirm or deny that Godane was the raid’s target...

...says one Western security source in Nairobi who spoke anonymously because of their employer’s restrictions on speaking to the press...
OK:: I get the last guy not dropping his name, but who are all of these other people? What's with all of the anons if it was Obviously a well known seal team?

(Yeah... NO, YEAH.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSM
In Saturday's raid, the commandos came ashore in speedboats and immediately focused their assault on a beachside villa where it is understood that the target had been staying, the Associated Press reported.

Several senior Al Shabab or Al Qaeda commanders have been killed in targeted strikes inside Somalia in recent years, including Mr. Nabhan. Fazul Mohammed, Al Qaeda’s leader in East Africa who was accused of masterminding the bombings of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, died at a Mogadishu roadblock in 2011.
Nice name drops------^ /me facepalms

Don't see it?

Well iCalls 100% BS, because there is no way to prove otherwise.
>.<
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #375
PayDay
unlabelable
 
PayDay's Avatar
 
PayDay is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 3,075
C:: Family TI ON

OK::SO::

So POO TIN is the bad guy. I'm going to leave it at that.

But:: To what ends is going to try and stage a violent revolution to re en state the IRON FISTy?

...Well the Olympics sounds like fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telegraph
An FSB statement and other documents also revealed that the FSB and the Russian interior ministry have both acquired two kinds of drones for surveillance during the games, he added, as well as a vast network of closed circuit television in the city.
OK::SO:: this is bad or goo d.
ASIN:: either or. Obviously security is neccessary for an event like the Olympics.

BUT:: Then comes the Blame pass off::
Either to blame other countries or to say 'This thing happened even though we had all of this security' or 'It ain't my fault'
(just wait)

Quote:
Originally Posted by same
While the measures bear some resemblance to security at the Beijing Olympics, Soldatov said that taken together it is probably the most comprehensive surveillance in Olympic history. Drones had been considered for surveillance at the London Olympics, but were not used in the event.
OK... still not so scary... but wait...:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAME+?
Soldatov said the depth of surveillance was so comprehensive that the US State Department has advised its citizens “that it would be better to forget your laptop or smart phone in your home country, because it will be intercepted.”
THIS IS SCARE D Y---^

Don't see it?
Why would our state department NOT want you to have unmonitored instantaneous communication back to the US(A) and/or the rest of the @.... ?

Yup.
...but wait there's more::
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same+?
The measures are ostensibly aimed at securing Sochi against possible terrorist attacks during the games. Sochi neighbours Russia’s turbulent North Caucasus, where federal forces are fighting a long-running Islamist separatist insurgency. Doku Umarov, a rebel leader who has claimed responsibility for a number of suicide bombings in Moscow in recent years, has called on his followers to attack the games.
..well that's awful convenient and coincidental...
ASIN::
1. Why would you hold the Olympics in an obvious terrorist zone?
2. Repeat question 1
3. Why would you namedrop the bad guy waaaaaay ahead of time?
4. repeat question 1 and 2.

SO:: From this article iGet::

DO NOT GOTO THE OLYMPICS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE POO TIN IS GOING TO BLOW SOMETHING UP AND BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

IiCould be wrong...

++added bonus::
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same
The chief of Olympic Security, for example, is Oleg Syromolotov, the head of FSB Counter Intelligence – a spy catcher rather than a counter terrorism expert.
@I have no idea why that is in there.
looks like a combo move double cover...

"Thou shalt always cover thy ass."

yeah.
__________________
'As long as I'ma live, Ima live ill-lee goo.' - Mobb Deep.
Just Like Candy With A Razorblade. Now with more chew and moments.
Some people love a Cinderella. Now with number'd order.
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.