Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #24651
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I'm old school writer: Never leave home without some paper and pen. Never know when the Muse may whisper or scream.
When she screams, she's not a Muse. She's a wife.

(yep, going straight to Hell for that one...)

Walking in the Corridors of your mind. Checking doors. Has anyone told you that it's dirty in here?

Old 10-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #24652
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorridorBoy View Post
When she screams, she's not a Muse. She's a wife.

(yep, going straight to Hell for that one...)
I have many that scream at me, including the Muse.

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard

Old 10-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #24653
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I have many that scream at me, including the Muse.
My Muse is the earworm I sometimes get. Damned inconsiderate of it at times, too...

Walking in the Corridors of your mind. Checking doors. Has anyone told you that it's dirty in here?

Old 10-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #24654
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorridorBoy View Post
My Muse is the earworm I sometimes get. Damned inconsiderate of it at times, too...
I should say I have several muses. But all can be bitches at times

Old 10-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #24655
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I should say I have several muses. But all can be bitches at times
That's a hazard of the trade, I guess...

Old 10-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #24656
INeedLove
Soft petals

Giggles......boys and their muses....

Happy Friday everyone. I had my kiddo at the doc today. She managed to break one toe completely and fracture another. Luckily, if she keeps them taped and wears a funky shoe they will heal fine. No gym class (which really hurts her feelings) On the positive side, I managed to get a nice walk in today. It felt great.

I hope everyone is feeling sassy and happy. Hugs to Hayley, RA, Peaches, CA, DD, Rj and all my friends. A hand shake to the new folks. Welcome!

Flower girls!

Old 10-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #24657
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post

Happy Friday everyone. I had my kiddo at the doc today. She managed to break one toe completely and fracture another. Luckily, if she keeps them taped and wears a funky shoe they will heal fine. No gym class (which really hurts her feelings) On the positive side, I managed to get a nice walk in today. It felt great.

I hope everyone is feeling sassy and happy. Hugs to Hayley, RA, Peaches, CA, DD, Rj and all my friends. A hand shake to the new folks. Welcome!
Huggles INL

Sorry about the kiddo. Me, I would have been bummed: I liked gym class.

Yes, I do have a Muse or three. I need them. I work in the drool, dull, overly-educated, too serious work of nerddom, errr I mean, Information Technology.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #24658
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Huggles INL

Sorry about the kiddo. Me, I would have been bummed: I liked gym class.

Yes, I do have a Muse or three. I need them. I work in the drool, dull, overly-educated, too serious work of nerddom, errr I mean, Information Technology.
Thank you. Hugs are awesome!

It's hard. The kiddo is in 7th grade. Peer pressure to perform and all that nonsense that I have chosen to forget.

Nerddom is cool, if you want my opinion.

Flower girls!

Old 10-05-2013, 01:38 AM   #24659
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:

It's hard. The kiddo is in 7th grade. Peer pressure to perform and all that nonsense that I have chosen to forget.

From the outside, it might seem cool, but when you have too many people that are overly educated and can't grasp the concept of documentation - as in write somewhere within the code you want me to look at what they hell am I looking at - it can be mind-numbing.

Thank God for the Wife, the Redhead, and the Muse I call icedventiskinnymocha

Old 10-05-2013, 07:01 AM   #24660
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Oh thank GOODNESS - You'll be our heroine for sure if you'll be in charge of swatting the 8 legged freaks.... I used to clean when I was upset - in fact, time was when you probably could have eaten off any surface in my house.... In recent months I've turned into my mother I'm afraid (a VERY bad thing) and the situation is getting a little out of hand....even considering that all is chaos with trying to pack to move still.... Someone needs to kick my ass I'm afraid...."

"Phew! THANK goodness! I promise to remember that for future reference!"

(Rolling a large galvanized tub into the center of the floor I center it on top of several tarps. Dragging over the hose I let the tub start to fill slowly while I head off to the garden to plant some fall mums and painted daisies with an occasional ornamental pepper for a burst of bright color. When the tub is full I move the hose over to slowly drip onto the new plantings for a bit while I toss a bag of apples into the water filling the aluminum tub. DD and I don't like spiders but nothing adds effect like spider webs - taking several spray cans of the sticky stuff to adorn window cornices, doorways, and ceiling beams. Turning off the water and coiling up the hose I head off again...)
I'll kill any 8 legged freak as long as it's not on me, that is my fear.
It'll be ok, things just get messy when moving.

Quote:
Good almost afternoon everyone

Day 4 of a writing.com challenge, today being to write the settings for your novel. It's going to be a challenge, for sure, since I usually never thing ahead when I write

TT, that's what I mean by being busy. I've been behaving myself...for once
WHAT this can't keep going on, you must misbehave.

Quote:

Boys indeed lol.

Oh no I hope she heals quickly.

That's great about the walk. *hugs to you*

I saw some friends and their son today who I haven't seen since I moved. Was lovely then went to a little free fair type thing.
I loved the fireworks and going on a couple rides with the boy as his parents were afraid lol

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #24661
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post

Boys indeed lol.

I saw some friends and their son today who I haven't seen since I moved. Was lovely then went to a little free fair type thing.
I loved the fireworks and going on a couple rides with the boy as his parents were afraid lol

"That they do Sis but I have been depressed and 'lazy' ....slothful.....neglectful - what ever you want to call it for the past few months, more so than usual - worn out from the old job and wishing the transition could somehow 'magically' be over with and I wouldn't be required to take all the actual steps (packing, sorting, moving, getting a new job...couldn't I just wake up tomorrow and have it all be done)

Great news about your day and spending it with old friends. Love those little carnival/fairs. The rides and the food...They had fireworks at the park down the road last weekend - could see them from the patio!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 10-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #24662
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

"Sorry to hear about your daughter's foot. I remember those years well - ugh! Wish I'd had a good excuse to escape gym.... Glad YOU got to go for a walk though. Will be nice when I'm finally moved and settled and can go for a walk again."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 10-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #24663
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
From the outside, it might seem cool, but when you have too many people that are overly educated and can't grasp the concept of documentation - as in write somewhere within the code you want me to look at what they hell am I looking at - it can be mind-numbing.

Thank God for the Wife, the Redhead, and the Muse I call icedventiskinnymocha

(Giggles) "Sounds like working with doctors...."

(Setting out trays of candles in vanilla, apple and pumpkin spice scents. Getting out the step stool to hang some artificial bats from the ceiling beams on fishing line. Replacing some of the track lighting bulbs with black light bulbs. Movie of the morning seems to be 'American Werewolf in London'. Setting up some of the artificial jack-o-lanterns and plugging them in....)

Old 10-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #24664
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:

Boys indeed lol.

How's about I sit in someone's apartment and write as they clean naked? Is that naught?

Old 10-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #24665
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

Quote:
How's about I sit in someone's apartment and write as they clean naked? Is that naught?
I have a better idea.... How about I just stand there naked while YOU clean the apartment?

Old 10-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #24666
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
I have a better idea.... How about I just stand there naked while YOU clean the apartment?
Ah, no!

How is cleaning an apartment while you sit naked going to get my story written?

Old 10-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #24667
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

(Giggles)

Old 10-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #24668
heatsink
Literotica Guru

I think I'd better lend a hand or three here!

Evening all,
I'll not even try to catch up, just try and er--catch up slowly, yes that's it!

What caught my eye walking past the door to the Great Room here, was that the garden was taking on a new life. Reading the daily bulletin boards and I see how, it's my dear friend Peaches who has done her best to bring some colour to the lives of all here in my absence on special leave.
Thank you dear Peaches, you can hand me back the tools and I'll put them to good use, believe me!

I'll be in later, or perhaps only tomorrow morning to get that early coffee and things on the go as well. Breaks are fine but I've missed my routine here and need it to keep me out of mischief.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #24669
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
Evening all,

What caught my eye walking past the door to the Great Room here, was that the garden was taking on a new life. Reading the daily bulletin boards and I see how, it's my dear friend Peaches who has done her best to bring some colour to the lives of all here in my absence on special leave.
Thank you dear Peaches, you can hand me back the tools and I'll put them to good use, believe me!

I'll be in later, or perhaps only tomorrow morning to get that early coffee and things on the go as well. Breaks are fine but I've missed my routine here and need it to keep me out of mischief.
"Welcome BACK Daddy HS!!! We've missed you...." (Taking off the gardening gloves and handing them over) "Hope you don't mind...wasn't sure when you'd be back and was a little 'at loose ends' myself..."

Old 10-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #24670
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Quote:
"Welcome BACK Daddy HS!!! We've missed you...." (Taking off the gardening gloves and handing them over) "Hope you don't mind...wasn't sure when you'd be back and was a little 'at loose ends' myself..."
Throws the gardening gloves to one side and taking Peaches in a formal dance hold whirls her round the floor in time to the Viennese waltz chorusing in his head, round that special chaise where DD spends her time reading and with a final sweep, halts, kisses her hand and heads for the evening air, a different but more insistent melody playing on the fringes of his consciousness.

Last edited by heatsink : 10-05-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #24671
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

I finished the Day 5 challenge, backstory for the protagonist.

Now, how to get naughty?

Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #24672
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:

"That they do Sis but I have been depressed and 'lazy' ....slothful.....neglectful - what ever you want to call it for the past few months, more so than usual - worn out from the old job and wishing the transition could somehow 'magically' be over with and I wouldn't be required to take all the actual steps (packing, sorting, moving, getting a new job...couldn't I just wake up tomorrow and have it all be done)

Great news about your day and spending it with old friends. Love those little carnival/fairs. The rides and the food...They had fireworks at the park down the road last weekend - could see them from the patio!"
We all have periods like that, especially with all you have going on. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just keep doing little things and it'll get done.

I love fireworks.

Quote:
Um that would be no, and I'd slap someone around the head if they did that while I was naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Much better idea

Quote:
Evening all,

welcome back. It's lovely to see you again. You've been missed

My stomach did not appreciate the nachos I ate at the fair and decided to reject it at 1 am. Still feeling off but already have a day out planned as a date so I had some toast, ginger ale and my nausea tablets and will suck it up

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 10-06-2013, 03:32 AM   #24673
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Throws the gardening gloves to one side and taking Peaches in a formal dance hold whirls her round the floor in time to the Viennese waltz chorusing in his head, round that special chaise where DD spends her time reading and with a final sweep, halts, kisses her hand and heads for the evening air, a different but more insistent melody playing on the fringes of his consciousness.

(Spreading imaginary skirts, hoops and petticoats wide to dip into a low curtsy in thanks.)

Old 10-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #24674
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
I finished the Day 5 challenge, backstory for the protagonist.

Now, how to get naughty?

"I'm SURE you'll think of someone....I mean, something to do."

Old 10-06-2013, 03:41 AM   #24675
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
We all have periods like that, especially with all you have going on. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just keep doing little things and it'll get done.

I love fireworks.

Um that would be no, and I'd slap someone around the head if they did that while I was naked.

Much better idea

welcome back. It's lovely to see you again. You've been missed

My stomach did not appreciate the nachos I ate at the fair and decided to reject it at 1 am. Still feeling off but already have a day out planned as a date so I had some toast, ginger ale and my nausea tablets and will suck it up

"Thank you sweet sis - I probably still NEED the kick in the tail, but appreciate the support more! I love fireworks too - and some of the ones we had when we lived overseas were SOOOO much bigger and better than the the ones we get here even. Different regulations I guess.

I hate when that sort of thing happens, especially in the middle of the night. Enjoy your day/date out though. Have fun! Hugs"

Closed Thread