Old 10-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #24626
TammiC
Virgin

luv it hehe

i luv older men n they usually get me to call them daddy... at first i didnt get it but now i do lol

Old 10-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #24627
Pompeii
Really Experienced

It's aweeeessommee. Never really got it before either. but ever since like, a year and a half ago . . .<3

Old 10-03-2013, 07:14 AM   #24628
seth6138
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamyjane View Post
I am in complete agreement with your post. Now I know why I like this thread and how people interact

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

QUOTE=Rob1514;49406382]That is a great point, Debbie! I dare say that the best "daddies" in a daddy/baby girl or daddy/little relationship are men that understand just what you are talking about, because they have fathered a daughter.

I once talked about this in another thread, but I will say it again; I think that just as a woman might miss being daddy's little girl, some fathers miss having a little girl. I hope that doesn't sound at all creepy, it honestly isn't. Here is what I mean:

Naturally, there comes a time in every father-daughter relationship when it is no longer appropriate to kiss on the lips or tickle her "to death", no more sitting on daddy's lap, and the bear hugs have to stop too. I know I felt some sense of loss when that happened to me, and I think a lot of dads know what I mean. We miss that closeness. The dynamics of the relationship naturally changes, but our "baby girls" are growing up and although I will always love her the same, I kinda lost my baby girl. Does that make sense?
[/quote]

Very well said..thanks for sharing

Old 10-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #24629
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

(Wandering into the Great Room in some dismay - straightening some things here and there and grabbing my duster to quickly erase evidence of my absence and neglect. Cleaning out the coffee pot and watering the garden. Putting a note up on the fridge.)

"Hi Everyone! Stopped by for a visit but seemed like no one was home. I'll be back again later. Love and hugs to all!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 10-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #24630
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
(Wandering into the Great Room in some dismay - straightening some things here and there and grabbing my duster to quickly erase evidence of my absence and neglect. Cleaning out the coffee pot and watering the garden. Putting a note up on the fridge.)

"Hi Everyone! Stopped by for a visit but seemed like no one was home. I'll be back again later. Love and hugs to all!"
Hey Peaches! I've been busy and productive

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard

Old 10-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #24631
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:

Sorry I was snuggles up in bed. Love and hugs back sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Should I ask with what?

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #24632
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

*gets her swag and Southern drawl on and calls out* "Hey, Trouble. Wassup?

Old 10-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #24633
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:

Hi Peaches sweetie! Hugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post

Should I ask with what?
Aw, you deserve some down time sis!

Quote:
The progeny keeping you busy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Hi RA darlin' ! I hope you are doing great!

Flower girls!

Old 10-03-2013, 11:43 PM   #24634
Pompeii
Really Experienced

Very well said..thanks for sharing[/quote]

. . .THIS!!!!

Old 10-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #24635
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
"So I noticed Daddy RJ - looking forward to reading the results - next chapter of one of mine is waiting for approval too! Decided rather than sit and worry I could turn the energy to something productive!"

Quote:
Should I ask with what?
"All things considered you're allowed to be snuggled in bed! Hope you're feeling good Sis! Dare I hope you weren't alone in your snuggle???"

Quote:
"Hey yourself! BIGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGSSSSS. Nothing new to report from the Midwest.....dang it. But there will be, I know - How're you doing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post

"Hi honey! Good to see you TOO!" (Passing out hugs to all) "Things are slower than I'd like to be able to report but I'm staying out of trouble. Weather here has been GORGEOUS! I LOVE the Fall... Missed you all and stopped by to see how everyone ELSE was doing! You okay?"

(Passing out more hugs and setting out a tray of caramel apples and a big jar of mixed peanuts and candy corn....Pitchers of apple cider with cups are set to one side. The smell of baking perfumes the air - fresh baked bread.....apple crisp.....oatmeal raisin cookies.... A pot of homemade vegetable soup is set on the stove to simmer slowly.... Decorations of hay bales, pumpkins and corn stalks are set out by the main door and large totes full of Halloween decorations are set out so that everyone can pick out their favorites and help to decorate. Addams Family movies play on the big flat screen in the main room for now but a stack of both funny and scary seasonal movies sit next to the DVD player.)

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 10-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #24636
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

Quote:

Quote:

"Hey yourself! BIGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGSSSSS. Nothing new to report from the Midwest.....dang it. But there will be, I know - How're you doing?"

I'm ambulatory... that's a good thing, yes?

Glad you both are doing well.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #24637
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced

"Hi honey! Good to see you TOO!" (Passing out hugs to all) "Things are slower than I'd like to be able to report but I'm staying out of trouble. Weather here has been GORGEOUS! I LOVE the Fall... Missed you all and stopped by to see how everyone ELSE was doing! You okay?"

(Passing out more hugs and setting out a tray of caramel apples and a big jar of mixed peanuts and candy corn....Pitchers of apple cider with cups are set to one side. The smell of baking perfumes the air - fresh baked bread.....apple crisp.....oatmeal raisin cookies.... A pot of homemade vegetable soup is set on the stove to simmer slowly.... Decorations of hay bales, pumpkins and corn stalks are set out by the main door and large totes full of Halloween decorations are set out so that everyone can pick out their favorites and help to decorate. Addams Family movies play on the big flat screen in the main room for now but a stack of both funny and scary seasonal movies sit next to the DVD player.)
[/quote]

So many of my lovely sisters have popped up today!!! I cannot begin to quote and say hello to them all, I am afraid! Peaches' posts never fail to make me grin like mad ... and Hello!!! to INL and RA and TT and everyone else!!
Filching an apple and sliding pumpkin pie in the oven with snickerdoodles and a pot of my chili on the stove with all the fixings on the side board. Nods that peaches has found my favorite Zombie and Vampire movies. No spiders, for decorations, please???

Pours a big mug of Chai tea and retires to my chaise lounge, a new copy of Game of Thrones in my kindle.
I am up to working 4 days a week ... and it is kicking my butt. There is progress, however. I am glad of that!!
Until later, Lovelies and Gents!!

Old 10-04-2013, 02:29 AM   #24638
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:

I'm trying. Back to work next week.

Quote:

"All things considered you're allowed to be snuggled in bed! Hope you're feeling good Sis! Dare I hope you weren't alone in your snuggle???"

You've been missed Sister. No sadly very alone. Things are a mess, so for the best i'm sure.

Aw it looks lovely thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post
So many of my lovely sisters have popped up today!!! I cannot begin to quote and say hello to them all, I am afraid! Peaches' posts never fail to make me grin like mad ... and Hello!!! to INL and RA and TT and everyone else!!
Filching an apple and sliding pumpkin pie in the oven with snickerdoodles and a pot of my chili on the stove with all the fixings on the side board. Nods that peaches has found my favorite Zombie and Vampire movies. No spiders, for decorations, please???

Pours a big mug of Chai tea and retires to my chaise lounge, a new copy of Game of Thrones in my kindle.
I am up to working 4 days a week ... and it is kicking my butt. There is progress, however. I am glad of that!!
Until later, Lovelies and Gents!!
Hello sister. Sorry work is kicking your ass. Put your feet up on the chaise lounge and relax with us for a little while.

You'd hate an idea I saw for Halloween cookies. You bake choc chip cookies and with a toothpick, when they come out fresh from the oven, make 8 tiny legs but pulling the chocolate out lol.

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Old 10-04-2013, 07:23 AM   #24639
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
I'm ambulatory... that's a good thing, yes?
Glad you both are doing well.
"Ambulatory???? Have you been ill? Or hurt? Oh sis, hope all is okay down your way...."

Until later, Lovelies and Gents!![/quote]

(Lured in by the enticing aroma of chili and snickerdoodles. Pouring a hefty serving over the steamed brown rice, topping with sharp cheddar and kicking back with a handful of cookies and a big icy glass of cider to laugh at Young Frankenstein.)

"Oooooo Game of Thrones! Where are you at? I'm still waiting for the last book to come out in paperback but it is SUCH a good read. So much has been packed now that I'm re-reading things I've 'found' again - all of Diana Gabaldon's 'Outlander' books....in order - but it's movies and TV that I miss the most. Congrats on getting back up to four days a week - that's great news. I know it's rough at first though. At this point I'm actually thinking I've had enough 'vacation' and am ready to go back to work myself....although NOT where I was, fer sher...."

Quote:
I'm trying. Back to work next week.

You've been missed Sister. No sadly very alone. Things are a mess, so for the best i'm sure.

Aw it looks lovely thank you

Hello sister. Sorry work is kicking your ass. Put your feet up on the chaise lounge and relax with us for a little while.

You'd hate an idea I saw for Halloween cookies. You bake choc chip cookies and with a toothpick, when they come out fresh from the oven, make 8 tiny legs but pulling the chocolate out lol.
(Laughing out loud) "I saw that exact same thing - someone posted it to my FB page and they look like little tiny spiders were baked into the cookies - they look AWFUL.....and very fun for parties. Otherwise I'd vote with DD, no spiders please......brrrrrrrrrr! HATE spiders...

Sorry to hear things are such a mess sis - I try to check in every day if you need anything."

Old 10-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #24640
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
(Laughing out loud) "I saw that exact same thing - someone posted it to my FB page and they look like little tiny spiders were baked into the cookies - they look AWFUL.....and very fun for parties. Otherwise I'd vote with DD, no spiders please......brrrrrrrrrr! HATE spiders...

Sorry to hear things are such a mess sis - I try to check in every day if you need anything."
I had a couple of my friends tell me off lol. Ok i'll kill the spiders for my sisters.

I have no one to blame for the situation. I'm cleaning and listening to linkin park. That is a very bad sign lol

Old 10-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #24641
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

Quote:
"Ambulatory???? Have you been ill? Or hurt? Oh sis, hope all is okay down your way...."

oh, sweetie , no. I'm fine..just my goofy way of saying I'm still upright and breathing.

Last edited by RubenesqueAphrodite : 10-04-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Old 10-04-2013, 08:41 AM   #24642
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
oh, sweetie , no. I'm fine..just my goofy way of saying I'm still upright and breathing.
This is always a good thing

Old 10-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #24643
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
I had a couple of my friends tell me off lol. Ok i'll kill the spiders for my sisters.

I have no one to blame for the situation. I'm cleaning and listening to linkin park. That is a very bad sign lol
"Oh thank GOODNESS - You'll be our heroine for sure if you'll be in charge of swatting the 8 legged freaks.... I used to clean when I was upset - in fact, time was when you probably could have eaten off any surface in my house.... In recent months I've turned into my mother I'm afraid (a VERY bad thing) and the situation is getting a little out of hand....even considering that all is chaos with trying to pack to move still.... Someone needs to kick my ass I'm afraid...."

Quote:
"Phew! THANK goodness! I promise to remember that for future reference!"

(Rolling a large galvanized tub into the center of the floor I center it on top of several tarps. Dragging over the hose I let the tub start to fill slowly while I head off to the garden to plant some fall mums and painted daisies with an occasional ornamental pepper for a burst of bright color. When the tub is full I move the hose over to slowly drip onto the new plantings for a bit while I toss a bag of apples into the water filling the aluminum tub. DD and I don't like spiders but nothing adds effect like spider webs - taking several spray cans of the sticky stuff to adorn window cornices, doorways, and ceiling beams. Turning off the water and coiling up the hose I head off again...)

Old 10-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #24644
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Good almost afternoon everyone

Day 4 of a writing.com challenge, today being to write the settings for your novel. It's going to be a challenge, for sure, since I usually never thing ahead when I write

TT, that's what I mean by being busy. I've been behaving myself...for once

Old 10-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #24645
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Good almost afternoon everyone

Day 4 of a writing.com challenge, today being to write the settings for your novel. It's going to be a challenge, for sure, since I usually never thing ahead when I write

TT, that's what I mean by being busy. I've been behaving myself...for once
And a good almost afternoon to you, RJ! Does writing in a different style, or in a way you are not accustomed to, make you grow, or create discipline?

The more I think about it, I believe I want to find someone who wants me to be their daddy, and for them to be my baby girl. It is a nice dynamic, and one that needs to be explored.

Walking in the Corridors of your mind. Checking doors. Has anyone told you that it's dirty in here?

Old 10-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #24646
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorridorBoy View Post
And a good almost afternoon to you, RJ! Does writing in a different style, or in a way you are not accustomed to, make you grow, or create discipline?

The more I think about it, I believe I want to find someone who wants me to be their daddy, and for them to be my baby girl. It is a nice dynamic, and one that needs to be explored.
I'm unaccustomed to having discipline and structure when I write fiction. I prefer to let it flow. Professionally, I'm a computer programmer. I like to plan out what I'm to write AND the expected output. Fiction, I like it to come to me.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #24647
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm unaccustomed to having discipline and structure when I write fiction. I prefer to let it flow. Professionally, I'm a computer programmer. I like to plan out what I'm to write AND the expected output. Fiction, I like it to come to me.
I like to do the same thing when I write. I know some authors that have to have structure, and create outlines, rough drafts, etc. I figure that is what cut and paste is for...

Walking in the Corridors of your mind. Checking doors. Has anyone told you that it's dirty in here?

Old 10-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #24648
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
I like to do the same thing when I write. I know some authors that have to have structure, and create outlines, rough drafts, etc. I figure that is what cut and paste is for...
I'm use to writing in pen on paper actually. I transfer to the computer when I feel I'm ready to share with others. You should see my "office" at home.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #24649
CorridorBoy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm use to writing in pen on paper actually. I transfer to the computer when I feel I'm ready to share with others. You should see my "office" at home.
I can't stand to use pen and paper. I have to use them at work, for documentation of the computer entries.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #24650
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
I can't stand to use pen and paper. I have to use them at work, for documentation of the computer entries.
I'm old school writer: Never leave home without some paper and pen. Never know when the Muse may whisper or scream.

Closed Thread