Immunity September 2013

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Posts
33,665
This is the ninth immunity thread of the 2013 contest, and numbers need to be chosen if you wish to participate. Please read the rules at the bottom and post your choice!

Winning numbers are found at the top of the page (the biggest ones) at Mersey World.

September 4, 2013: UK National Lotto 1839

6 - 7 - 8 - 13 - 24 - 28 - 18

Winners are: AddictedDiva, CassiopeiaMuse, brightshadows, vickivale, javawarrior.

javawarrior: Text with Audio, Cap 1

September 11, 2013: UK National Lotto 1841

7 - 24 - 27 - 31 - 40 - 41 - 33

Winners are: CassiopeiaMuse, MikeyLoves269, Martin Faust & RedMonkeyButt,

September 18, 2013: UK National Lotto 1843

2 - 4 - 5 - 17 - 22 - 29 - 14

Winners are: CallMeBambi, hotlovingcouple, Eroticnoun, elpha69 & xelliebabex.

xelliebabex: Loving Wives, Cap 1.

September 25 2013: UK National Lotto 1045

5 - 7 - 20 - 24 - 30 - 41 - 37

Winners are: hotlovingcouple, CassiopeiaMuse, RjThoughts, SweetPrettyAss & theravenfox.

RjThoughts: How to, Cap 1.


Rollovers:

03: chocolatecookie3
03: Sean Renaud
04: CallMeBambi
05: hotlovingcouple
06: AddicktedDiva
07: CassiopeiaMuse
08: brightshadows
09: RedHairedandFriendly
10: partyfairy
11: geronimo_appleby
12: BuckyDuckman
13: vickivale
15: BrettJ
17: Eroticnoun
18: javawarrior
19: ImogenHart
20: RjThoughts
21: Porson
22: elphaba69
22: JagFarlane
23: Neonurotic
23: Tx Tall Tales
26: SusanJillParker
27: MikeyLoves269
27: Svenskaflicka
29: xelliebabex
30: SweetPrettyAss
31: Martin Faust
32: silkstockingslover
35: remec
37: theravenfox
39: Scheherazade
40: RedMonkeyButt
42: Jett_73
43: subwryter
44: HottieKatie
48: kitten1964

Participating

You do not have to participate in the immunity, and if you do, you don't have to accept the immunity. Pick a number between 1 and 49, then post your guess here. You can pick a number that someone else has picked, so don't worry if someone already has your number.

The number you choose will, by default, be added to the roll-over list and remain registered for you indefinitely or until you choose a different one. If you are missed by the moderator for some reason, your roll-over immunity is still qualified if you request it in an immunity thread (like this one), even in future immunity threads. You may change your roll-over at any time simply by posting a request for it. In order to make sure your roll-over applies despite moderator error, you must post the request for it in an official immunity thread.

Remember - You are responsible for your own immunities. You will not be notified that you have won and you must use your winning immunity in that week or lose it.


Winning An Immunity

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread (and only this thread) that you've won an immunity and which category and cap level you will use it for. This is the only way you will earn the immunity. If you neglect to pick the cap level, it will be assumed you are referring to the lowest cap level available for the category you chose.

You have until 7:30 PM GMT on the following Wednesday to claim your immunity here. After that time, you have lost the immunity.

Do not edit the post after 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday. If you do so, your immunity will be invalidated. This post is the only way we have to verify the immunity and the category and cap level you choose. Once an immunity is claimed, it cannot be erased and replaced with a submission.


An Immunity Rule Refresher:

Immunities are won based on the weekly Wednesday Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/

Entrants can select a single number between 1 and 49. The selected number must be posted by the entrant prior to 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday for the number to be consider for that day's draw. That is 7:30 PM in London on Wednesday. For the timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Good luck![/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
You might want to check the Immunity post Boxlicker, you have the winners listed under the category for September 25th which hasn't happened yet.

We miss you in the Lounge ELLIE, come by and say hi!

BrettJ in Canada
 
You might want to check the Immunity post Boxlicker, you have the winners listed under the category for September 25th which hasn't happened yet.

We miss you in the Lounge ELLIE, come by and say hi!

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ :heart: One more day until spring break I will come and hang out for a bit then, this school term has been kicking my butt. I have barely had time to write an intro let alone goof off. I will come catch up soon I promise :kiss:


wimp! go on, write an LW piece :D


hahaha I have no plot bunny for that category :eek: The other categories i have left are easier to fit in with my series lol.
I have written in LW once for Valentines day of all things ;)
 
Last edited:
hahaha I have no plot bunny for that category :eek: The other categories i have left are easier to fit in with my series lol.

wimpy husband leaves for the airport. he's got the wrong day; his flight is booked for the following day so he goes home. finds wife being banged by four black guys. he loves it and plays with himself while they do it ... oh, and if they impregnate her, too, the trolls will will go batshit. ;)

uhm ... sorry. back to the immunity thread. :D
 
wimpy husband leaves for the airport. he's got the wrong day; his flight is booked for the following day so he goes home. finds wife being banged by four black guys. he loves it and plays with himself while they do it ... oh, and if they impregnate her, too, the trolls will will go batshit. ;)

uhm ... sorry. back to the immunity thread. :D

Now that sounds like a merry little winter holidays plot bunny if there ever was one! :D
 
Back
Top