Kidney stones.

Squibbs

Titty fucker
WTF!

Why wasn't I told how much they hurt? Fuck.

Yesterday morning I was in the worst pain of my life, my kidney was going to explode. I remember being in the ambulance and getting to my hospital bed. I guess that's where I passed out from the pain because I woke up an hour later, my wife was there and I was hooked up to these machines with an IV stuck in my arm.

Now I am stoned off my ass on pain and anti inflammatory pills.

The thing that confuses me is that it doesn't hurt when I pee...

I always wanted a ride in an ambulance.

Oh I'm sorry!

Yes they are awful things indeed. Mr. Riles suffers a round of these about every 5 years and they are dreadfully painful.

Those and gall stones....I would rather have 100 babies through natural childbirth than go through another gall bladder attack.

:heart: 's for a speedy recovery.

And hint: Calcium Magnesium pills are a good thing to add to daily diet apparently, it seems to keep the stones from forming.

They're awful and I hear they are 100x worse for men.

Lucky for me, it passed very quickly, but I almost took an ambulance ride too.

WTF!

Why wasn't I told how much they hurt? Fuck.

Yesterday morning I was in the worst pain of my life, my kidney was going to explode. I remember being in the ambulance and getting to my hospital bed. I guess that's where I passed out from the pain because I woke up an hour later, my wife was there and I was hooked up to these machines with an IV stuck in my arm.

Now I am stoned off my ass on pain and anti inflammatory pills.

The thing that confuses me is that it doesn't hurt when I pee...

I always wanted a ride in an ambulance.

Sorry for your pain. Stay on the drugs.

Rides in ambulances can be very expensive.

Sorry to hear that you have kidney stones. My husband called me from work about a year ago and said he was in so much pain he couldn't get off the floor -to stand straight. Thinking of you.:rose:

Oh I'm sorry!

Yes they are awful things indeed. Mr. Riles suffers a round of these about every 5 years and they are dreadfully painful.

Those and gall stones....I would rather have 100 babies through natural childbirth than go through another gall bladder attack.

:heart: 's for a speedy recovery.

And hint: Calcium Magnesium pills are a good thing to add to daily diet apparently, it seems to keep the stones from forming.

Thanks. I will ask the wife to pick up some of those pills.

Don't want this shit again. Although the ketorolac tromethamine is nice when the pains temporarily subside. I don't even take aspirin for headaches so this is nice.

Nope, he's in Canada...only 50 bucks...and see...no waiting...ha, fuck you guys and your expensive insurance:D

That would be the same for me if I am admitted to the hospital. However, if no admission, insurance doesn't pay for the ambulance. So that would be $700 where I live.

They're awful and I hear they are 100x worse for men.

Lucky for me, it passed very quickly, but I almost took an ambulance ride too.
The girls in the ambulance said it's a lot like giving birth. My wife disagreed with them.
I only posted here cause I double heart the Riles.:cool:
It's the only reason I returned.
Sorry for your pain. Stay on the drugs.

Rides in ambulances can be very expensive.
Almost the same as a cab.
It doesn't hurt to pee cause they cut your dick off...don't believe me?...check:eek:
It's there. You just have to look harder.
Sorry to hear that you have kidney stones. My husband called me from work about a year ago and said he was in so much pain he couldn't get off the floor -to stand straight. Thinking of you.:rose:
Yeah it sucks.
Nope, he's in Canada...only 50 bucks...and see...no waiting...ha, fuck you guys and your expensive insurance:D
I was picked up at 7:30 am. Had an ultrasound, CAT scan, pee test and blood test and was out of there by 12:30 pm. I will have to pay the $50 for the ambulance, the rest was pre-paid for by me, a little at a time over the last 20 yrs of working.

That would be the same for me if I am admitted to the hospital. However, if no admission, insurance doesn't pay for the ambulance. So that would be $700 where I live.

50 bucks whether we are admitted or not...$700 is a bunch

The idiot chilly's fail to quote properly is as painful as a kidney stone. Fuck, is it that goddamned hard, dude?

My brother has had a few bouts with them and I agree with Riles, gall stones suck too. My mom had liver stones, no picnic there either.

Back