Old 09-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #13926
engineer_in_pa
could use a good lube job

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilMorning View Post
Hello to you engineer and everyone....... glad everyones doing well, been super busy myself...
Hello April! Yes, it's been a bit chaotic the last few weeks, but things are settling down now...I hope the same for you, too.

"Chaos" can be fun at times...at least you know things won't be boring. But once in awhile, it's nice when your feet hit the ground. Gives you a chance to catch your breath before the next maelstrom sweeps you away.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #13927
MissVianne
Experienced

I adore older men! I always preferred an older gent even when I was a teenager, handsome elegant silver foxes! But now I'm a little older myself and they probably wouldn't find me as attractive. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:28 PM   #13928
mrmphilllll
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVianne View Post
I adore older men! I always preferred an older gent even when I was a teenager, handsome elegant silver foxes! But now I'm a little older myself and they probably wouldn't find me as attractive. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them.
Does being 40 make the cut?

Old 09-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #13929
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Never count yourself out, my dear. Trust me - you will certainly catch our attention.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #13930
jimburr35
Really Experienced

Not Too Old

Quote:
At 65, with "silver" having replaced the dirty blond locks of my youth, I am sure I would have no trouble with your age. You are still less than half my age and, I am sure, quite attractive.

Old 09-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #13931
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Jim, thanks for your kind (and well-written) comments on my latest story. Much appreciated.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 09-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #13932
jimburr35
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Jim, thanks for your kind (and well-written) comments on my latest story. Much appreciated.

BrettJ in Canada
It was a pleasure to read. I have, in the past, read a few of your other stories on Lit not realizing they were yours. I will be reading others.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #13933
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

There will be several others, I had one written that should post any day now and more on the way. I am rather prolific.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 09-08-2013, 06:47 AM   #13934
seth6138
Literotica Guru

Location: Eastern Pennsylvania but my job takes me to Maryland, DC, Delaware, and Virginia!
Quote:
I have never been refered too as a "handsome elegant silver fox" but , thanks I like it!!

Old 09-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #13935
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

I probably won't be a silver fox at any point, as I am blondish and have almost no gray in my hair. Do have it in the beard though.

That is a good title for a story though.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #13936
Kazzmatic
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvie View Post
there is something very hot with a confident older man. they give out an air of authority and confidence I find very hot.
And then there are the whole 'daddy' thing..
The older and experienced thing, definitely.

Old 09-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #13937
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Not every older man can be a "Daddy"

Old 09-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #13938
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

I hope you do well with your contest entry RJ. Mine seems to be doing okay, although I think the "flamers" are at it again. The reactions I have received don't match the score.

Doesn't matter. What does matter is that I have found my spark again after long months. It feels good to be writing with a large output again.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 09-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #13939
MissVianne
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Not every older man can be a "Daddy"
I have personal issues with the "Daddy" term (I call my own father daddy and always have, the term now just makes me cringe), also not all older men want to BE a Daddy, I suppose? I like it better that way

Old 09-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #13940
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
I have personal issues with the "Daddy" term (I call my own father daddy and always have, the term now just makes me cringe), also not all older men want to BE a Daddy, I suppose? I like it better that way
You are correct, at least I think so. some men likke the "Daddy" thing, I like just being me!!!

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 09-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #13941
YoungOldTimer96
Virgin

I'm 18 and I love older guys I can't go out with anyone unless they are like 30 or older I really like men in their 50's now, my friends tease me about it but now I really like the whole Daddy/little one thing (I don't act like a child though I'm a firm mature 18 year old not a child). The whole Daddy name did freak me out a little a first with my first Daddy relationship but I never called my own dad "Daddy" I call him Sir (in a playful way) or just dad so I just separate the two.

Last edited by YoungOldTimer96 : 09-09-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #13942
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Welcome to the site YOUNG. I don't necessarily want to be "Daddy" but I don't mind being a mentor or romantic partner to a younger woman. I think it can work out well for both parties if honesty and consideration are kept in play.

BrettJ in Canada

Old 09-09-2013, 12:59 AM   #13943
ivgone2far
Virgin

Hello

I'm old but not old inside.

I'm 64 on the outside but 19 on the inside.

I would make a great little old sissy.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #13944
YoungOldTimer96
Virgin

Thanks BrettJ, well my view of the Daddy/ little relationship is he is a mentor, a teacher, he guides me and helps me when I need it but is also very caring. But to me if someone is my Daddy they are not just my romantic partner but something more it's hard to describe but it's more. But we do have all the parts of a normal relationship such as honesty, consideration, and respect and I think we have a little more because he is my Daddy I respect his domination and him as a person, I'm honest I tell him everything I don't lie, and I have consideration for him. Being a Daddy isn't for everyone though like anal or foot fetishes aren't for everyone.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #13945
bdfunr7
Loves Spam

Arrow yahoo chat?

wnnna so 3some with my wife. pm me your yahoo massenger ID. i m online now.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #13946
BrettJ
Erotic & Elated

Sensible of you to know your parameters YOUNG. I may be seeing a young woman myself (hard to explain at the moment) and I know how I want it to start at the beginning. Too fast could lead to complications for all involved.

I am not into anal or feet either, although I do like stiletto heels on a woman. Happily, so does she!

BrettJ in Canada

Old 09-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #13947
wiljushka
Literotica Guru

Hello everyone

to Kat73

Old 09-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #13948
cryingalien
Literotica Guru

evening

Old 09-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #13949
Blase
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I agree, MissVianne. I've had some online/phone partners who were a lot younger than me: My first-ever phone partner did in fact like to be a little girl to someone's Daddy, but although I found that I could do it because she enjoyed it, it wasn't something that I sought again after that relationship ended.

I think of myself as more like an uncle or just the kindly older male next door than Daddy.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #13950
engineer_in_pa
could use a good lube job

Good afternoon April and everybody else young and not so. Beautiful day here in the Northeast! Shame I have to waste it by going into my cubicle and stare at my monitor all afternoon...

And a big hello to all new posters on the thread...

"There ain't nothing in the world like a big eyed girl..."

There's a sadness hidden in that pretty face,
a sadness all her own, from which no man can keep **** safe...

Closed Thread