Old 08-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #651
curl4ever
Literotica Guru

Dear SexyLitForAll,
Thank you very much for reposting those pictures here! These women are stunningly perfect!

Thanks again,
- curl

My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? )
Male-primary stories on literotica or Female-primary stories on brawna.org
The newest addition is that I'm trying a female-fitness story here on Literotica
http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-reversal

Old 08-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #652
cryingalien
Literotica Guru

I agree...these women are gorgeous!

Old 08-17-2013, 11:37 PM   #653
curl4ever
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
http://animediet.net/reviews/anime-r...ly-beautifugly

Shockingly beautiful, I feel.

Different strokes for different folks... I'm tolerant...

But what's the use of being so virulent about it?

Then again plenty of my fellow fitness nuts do denigrate plump or generally unfit women on a regular basis... so... sigh.

To me it's all just stuff to be tolerated and worked past.
Hi Katie,

That was a narrow-minded and mean-spirited post you ran across. I thought that anime art depiction of a fit female character was actually VERY well done, and I think that the writer is definitely in the minority of public opinion.

As always, best wishes,
- curl

My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? )
The newest addition is that I'm trying a female-fitness story here on Literotica

Old 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #654
Massacre
Really Experienced

Never though to much about muscled women but wow these ladies are beautiful.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM   #655
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by curl4ever View Post
Hi Katie,

That was a narrow-minded and mean-spirited post you ran across. I thought that anime art depiction of a fit female character was actually VERY well done, and I think that the writer is definitely in the minority of public opinion.

As always, best wishes,
- curl
Nah... he's in the majority... I know from personal experience, lol...

But thanks!

Old 08-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #656
heathrowinneo
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You there. Stop drooling. You look silly.
mmmm hard not and that's not drool... hot!

Old 08-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #657
thewill
Literotica Guru

Very hot and sexy

Old 08-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #658
curl4ever
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Nah... he's in the majority... I know from personal experience, lol...

But thanks!
Sorry about the vocal jerks you've run into.

The fact that pro beach volleyball and the Crossfit games have a big enough audience to be worth televising means that a large fraction of people (even if not a majority) like extremely fit women.

- curl

Old 08-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #659
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Today's ladies...

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...ge/56333295835

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...st/51991194785

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...st/51663666523

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...s-she-does-and

Old 08-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #660
KatieTay

LOVE this site!!! What a find! lol

Old 08-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #661
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
LOVE this site!!! What a find! lol
Yes - I even love the name of the site.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #662
Prof_Emma
Virgin

I find the women in the last two sets of pics that SexyLitForAll posted truly stunning. Thanks for finding and posting them! I will admit to a strong distaste for the type of musculature that it takes steroid use to produce. On men as well as women. Not only on the grounds of aesthetics (although there is that, to my eyes). But because my own personal reason for doing stuff that's built muscle (CrossFit and weightlifting) is to enhance my health. To be stronger, perhaps the single best factor that will keep me ambulatory and active into my twilight years. Steroid use undermines one's health, not enhances it.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #663
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Great points, Emma. But then, you are the Professor, so you would be the one to know.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #664
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Emma View Post
I find the women in the last two sets of pics that SexyLitForAll posted truly stunning. Thanks for finding and posting them! I will admit to a strong distaste for the type of musculature that it takes steroid use to produce. On men as well as women. Not only on the grounds of aesthetics (although there is that, to my eyes). But because my own personal reason for doing stuff that's built muscle (CrossFit and weightlifting) is to enhance my health. To be stronger, perhaps the single best factor that will keep me ambulatory and active into my twilight years. Steroid use undermines one's health, not enhances it.
EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS IS TRUE :O

Old 08-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #665
curiousdreamer51

Smile Agree

I will definiely have to agree with the difference between women that have become athletically fit vs those that are blown up as if on steroids. I was at the gym this morning working out with my daughter. She would have chastised me if could have read my mind. There were several very fit women working out that had incredible legs, great calves and perfectly muscled thighs. I kept picturing my head buried between their thighs, with those powerful thighs gripping my head tightly as they ground themselves against my mouth and talented to tongue.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #666
Tonka
Experienced

The issue with attempting to differentiate between women who have used steroids vs. those who have not, is that you simply never know.

There are women who have acheived incredibly muscular, bodybuilding type physiques completely naturally and there are a great many female fitness, crossfit, figure competitor, bikini model and track and field athletes, with toned to moderate muscle development who have used significant doses of anabolic steroids.

This goes for men as well.

Everyone has a unique hormonal make-up and what is possible for some naturally is only marginally possible to others with the aid of pharmaceuticals.

Then there are others who will take the short cut even to achieve moderate
muscle enhancement.

The negative health side effects of moderate androgenic/anabolic hormone useage are also hugely overblown. There are many athletes who have used or use anabolic steroids and follow excellent nutritional practices who are far healthier than many "natural" athletes who utilize unhealthy nutritional and training practices.

I guess this is my long winded way of saying, I don't judge a woman (or man for that matter) for which route she chooses or what her goals are, as long as she is knowledgeable about what she is doing.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #667
curl4ever
Literotica Guru

Here's a thread you folks might like:

Ladies with sexy muscle tone..
(started by horny247)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=787365

Have fun,
- curl

Old 08-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #668
HussarVanburen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
The issue with attempting to differentiate between women who have used steroids vs. those who have not, is that you simply never know.

There are women who have acheived incredibly muscular, bodybuilding type physiques completely naturally and there are a great many female fitness, crossfit, figure competitor, bikini model and track and field athletes, with toned to moderate muscle development who have used significant doses of anabolic steroids.

Everyone has a unique hormonal make-up and what is possible for some naturally is only marginally possible to others with the aid of pharmaceuticals.

muscle enhancement.

The negative health side effects of moderate androgenic/anabolic hormone useage are also hugely overblown. There are many athletes who have used or use anabolic steroids and follow excellent nutritional practices who are far healthier than many "natural" athletes who utilize unhealthy nutritional and training practices.

I guess this is my long winded way of saying, I don't judge a woman (or man for that matter) for which route she chooses or what her goals are, as long as she is knowledgeable about what she is doing.
Well, we must distinguish between PERFORMANCE enhancement and AESTHETIC enhancement. The usage of steroids in competitions that forbid their use for PE is unequivocally morally wrong. Contrariwise, there is nothing inherently immoral about AESTHETIC usage, or use when the substance is permissible.

The problem is: Women who take steroids look absurd.

Old 08-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #669
KatieTay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJpPmyr78M

This is now my new jogging music... lol...

Old 08-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #670
Rolando2
A Very Nice Dirty Old Man

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJpPmyr78M

This is now my new jogging music... lol...

Old 08-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #671
Tonka
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HussarVanburen View Post
Well, we must distinguish between PERFORMANCE enhancement and AESTHETIC enhancement. The usage of steroids in competitions that forbid their use for PE is unequivocally morally wrong. Contrariwise, there is nothing inherently immoral about AESTHETIC usage, or use when the substance is permissible.

The problem is: Women who take steroids look absurd.
I agree that PED usage is wrong in athletic events that prohibit it's usage.

As for your last sentence, like most generalizations, it is only partially true.

You might find women who have obviously used steroids to "look absurd", but there are likely a great many who have used whom you would never suspect have done so and do not look "absurd".

Old 08-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #672
Prof_Emma
Virgin

Quote:

muscle enhancement.

Tonka, good points; I appreciate your nuanced arguments. In light of them, let me rephrase what I said earlier. My goal is to optimize my health (which, by the way, also does wonders for optimizing my sex life... just sayin'). So I avoid (and, by extension, would like to see others for whom I care also avoid) anything that detracts from optimal health. For example, I have very healthy nutritional practices, I work out hard, I try to keep a lid on stress, I'm serious about getting enough sleep. I choose my indulgences/practices that work at odds with my goal of optimizing my health and being fit/strong very carefully. Taking steroids would fall into that category. Not worth it, in my own personal calculations. My major regular practice that is at odds with my overall approach to optimizing my health is drinking. That's enough.

I can grant that some athletes who take steroids but otherwise have stellar health practices can be healthier than other athletes who don't take steroids but who eat a crappy diet. But I still maintain that if we want to be our healthiest we won't do either. And that I should probably give up my red wine. Sigh! On the other hand, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the CrossFit games anyway....

Old 08-22-2013, 03:13 AM   #673
HussarVanburen

Quote:
I agree that PED usage is wrong in athletic events that prohibit it's usage.

As for your last sentence, like most generalizations, it is only partially true.

You might find women who have obviously used steroids to "look absurd", but there are likely a great many who have used whom you would never suspect have done so and do not look "absurd".
The only ones I would not find disgusting are the sort that have used it to such a limited extent as to not draw attention from athletic performce. These are the minority, as the majority of women who use it do so for the (anti)-aesthetic purpose of looking like bad She Hulk impersonators. Like that "dick girl" on the page before.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:49 AM   #674
KatieTay

Different strokes for different folks... takes all sorts to make a world... let's not belittle people now (unless that's their cup of tea).

Old 08-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #675
Tonka
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Emma View Post
Tonka, good points; I appreciate your nuanced arguments. In light of them, let me rephrase what I said earlier. My goal is to optimize my health (which, by the way, also does wonders for optimizing my sex life... just sayin'). So I avoid (and, by extension, would like to see others for whom I care also avoid) anything that detracts from optimal health. For example, I have very healthy nutritional practices, I work out hard, I try to keep a lid on stress, I'm serious about getting enough sleep. I choose my indulgences/practices that work at odds with my goal of optimizing my health and being fit/strong very carefully. Taking steroids would fall into that category. Not worth it, in my own personal calculations. My major regular practice that is at odds with my overall approach to optimizing my health is drinking. That's enough.

I can grant that some athletes who take steroids but otherwise have stellar health practices can be healthier than other athletes who don't take steroids but who eat a crappy diet. But I still maintain that if we want to be our healthiest we won't do either. And that I should probably give up my red wine. Sigh! On the other hand, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the CrossFit games anyway....
Well said.

I definitely agree that all else being equal, the choice to not use exogenous anabolic/androgenic steroids is part of a healthier lifestyle than choosing to use.