Old 08-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #651
curl4ever
Literotica Guru
 
curl4ever's Avatar
 
curl4ever is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: maxing out the weights in a hotel gym
Posts: 1,073
Dear SexyLitForAll,
Thank you very much for reposting those pictures here! These women are stunningly perfect!

Thanks again,
- curl
__________________
I will be a less-frequent visitor to the forums for awhile, but can still be reached by PM.

My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? )
Male-primary stories on literotica or Female-primary stories on brawna.org
The newest addition is that I'm trying a female-fitness story here on Literotica
http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-reversal
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #652
cryingalien
Literotica Guru
 
cryingalien's Avatar
 
cryingalien is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Here nor there
Posts: 9,015
I agree...these women are gorgeous!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2013, 11:37 PM   #653
curl4ever
Literotica Guru
 
curl4ever's Avatar
 
curl4ever is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: maxing out the weights in a hotel gym
Posts: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
http://animediet.net/reviews/anime-r...ly-beautifugly

Shockingly beautiful, I feel.

Different strokes for different folks... I'm tolerant...

But what's the use of being so virulent about it?

Then again plenty of my fellow fitness nuts do denigrate plump or generally unfit women on a regular basis... so... sigh.

To me it's all just stuff to be tolerated and worked past.
Hi Katie,

That was a narrow-minded and mean-spirited post you ran across. I thought that anime art depiction of a fit female character was actually VERY well done, and I think that the writer is definitely in the minority of public opinion.

As always, best wishes,
- curl
__________________
I will be a less-frequent visitor to the forums for awhile, but can still be reached by PM.

My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? )
Male-primary stories on literotica or Female-primary stories on brawna.org
The newest addition is that I'm trying a female-fitness story here on Literotica
http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-reversal
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #654
Massacre
Really Experienced
 
Massacre is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 135
Never though to much about muscled women but wow these ladies are beautiful.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM   #655
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced
 
KatieTay's Avatar
 
KatieTay is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by curl4ever View Post
Hi Katie,

That was a narrow-minded and mean-spirited post you ran across. I thought that anime art depiction of a fit female character was actually VERY well done, and I think that the writer is definitely in the minority of public opinion.

As always, best wishes,
- curl
Nah... he's in the majority... I know from personal experience, lol...

But thanks!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #656
heathrowinneo
Literotica Guru
 
heathrowinneo is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
You there. Stop drooling. You look silly.
mmmm hard not and that's not drool... hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #657
thewill
Literotica Guru
 
thewill is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,688
Very hot and sexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #658
curl4ever
Literotica Guru
 
curl4ever's Avatar
 
curl4ever is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: maxing out the weights in a hotel gym
Posts: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
Nah... he's in the majority... I know from personal experience, lol...

But thanks!
Sorry about the vocal jerks you've run into.

The fact that pro beach volleyball and the Crossfit games have a big enough audience to be worth televising means that a large fraction of people (even if not a majority) like extremely fit women.

- curl
__________________
I will be a less-frequent visitor to the forums for awhile, but can still be reached by PM.

My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? )
Male-primary stories on literotica or Female-primary stories on brawna.org
The newest addition is that I'm trying a female-fitness story here on Literotica
http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-reversal
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #659
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy
 
SexyLitForAll's Avatar
 
SexyLitForAll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In your imagination...use me
Posts: 3,924
Today's ladies...

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...ge/56333295835

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...st/51991194785

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...st/51663666523

http://musclesareagirlsbestfriend.tu...s-she-does-and
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #660
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced
 
KatieTay's Avatar
 
KatieTay is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 396
LOVE this site!!! What a find! lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #661
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy
 
SexyLitForAll's Avatar
 
SexyLitForAll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In your imagination...use me
Posts: 3,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
LOVE this site!!! What a find! lol
Yes - I even love the name of the site.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #662
Prof_Emma
Virgin
 
Prof_Emma is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: midwest
Posts: 26
I find the women in the last two sets of pics that SexyLitForAll posted truly stunning. Thanks for finding and posting them! I will admit to a strong distaste for the type of musculature that it takes steroid use to produce. On men as well as women. Not only on the grounds of aesthetics (although there is that, to my eyes). But because my own personal reason for doing stuff that's built muscle (CrossFit and weightlifting) is to enhance my health. To be stronger, perhaps the single best factor that will keep me ambulatory and active into my twilight years. Steroid use undermines one's health, not enhances it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #663
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy
 
SexyLitForAll's Avatar
 
SexyLitForAll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In your imagination...use me
Posts: 3,924
Great points, Emma. But then, you are the Professor, so you would be the one to know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #664
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced
 
KatieTay's Avatar
 
KatieTay is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Emma View Post
I find the women in the last two sets of pics that SexyLitForAll posted truly stunning. Thanks for finding and posting them! I will admit to a strong distaste for the type of musculature that it takes steroid use to produce. On men as well as women. Not only on the grounds of aesthetics (although there is that, to my eyes). But because my own personal reason for doing stuff that's built muscle (CrossFit and weightlifting) is to enhance my health. To be stronger, perhaps the single best factor that will keep me ambulatory and active into my twilight years. Steroid use undermines one's health, not enhances it.
EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS IS TRUE :O
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #665
curiousdreamer51
Really Really Experienced
 
curiousdreamer51 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 388
Smile Agree

I will definiely have to agree with the difference between women that have become athletically fit vs those that are blown up as if on steroids. I was at the gym this morning working out with my daughter. She would have chastised me if could have read my mind. There were several very fit women working out that had incredible legs, great calves and perfectly muscled thighs. I kept picturing my head buried between their thighs, with those powerful thighs gripping my head tightly as they ground themselves against my mouth and talented to tongue.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #666
Tonka
Experienced
 
Tonka is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 96
The issue with attempting to differentiate between women who have used steroids vs. those who have not, is that you simply never know.

There are women who have acheived incredibly muscular, bodybuilding type physiques completely naturally and there are a great many female fitness, crossfit, figure competitor, bikini model and track and field athletes, with toned to moderate muscle development who have used significant doses of anabolic steroids.

This goes for men as well.

Everyone has a unique hormonal make-up and what is possible for some naturally is only marginally possible to others with the aid of pharmaceuticals.

Then there are others who will take the short cut even to achieve moderate
muscle enhancement.

The negative health side effects of moderate androgenic/anabolic hormone useage are also hugely overblown. There are many athletes who have used or use anabolic steroids and follow excellent nutritional practices who are far healthier than many "natural" athletes who utilize unhealthy nutritional and training practices.


I guess this is my long winded way of saying, I don't judge a woman (or man for that matter) for which route she chooses or what her goals are, as long as she is knowledgeable about what she is doing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #667
curl4ever
Literotica Guru
 
curl4ever's Avatar
 
curl4ever is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: maxing out the weights in a hotel gym
Posts: 1,073
Here's a thread you folks might like:

Ladies with sexy muscle tone..
(started by horny247)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=787365

Have fun,
- curl
__________________
I will be a less-frequent visitor to the forums for awhile, but can still be reached by PM.

My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? )
Male-primary stories on literotica or Female-primary stories on brawna.org
The newest addition is that I'm trying a female-fitness story here on Literotica
http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-reversal
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #668
HussarVanburen
Really Really Experienced
 
HussarVanburen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
The issue with attempting to differentiate between women who have used steroids vs. those who have not, is that you simply never know.

There are women who have acheived incredibly muscular, bodybuilding type physiques completely naturally and there are a great many female fitness, crossfit, figure competitor, bikini model and track and field athletes, with toned to moderate muscle development who have used significant doses of anabolic steroids.

This goes for men as well.

Everyone has a unique hormonal make-up and what is possible for some naturally is only marginally possible to others with the aid of pharmaceuticals.

Then there are others who will take the short cut even to achieve moderate
muscle enhancement.

The negative health side effects of moderate androgenic/anabolic hormone useage are also hugely overblown. There are many athletes who have used or use anabolic steroids and follow excellent nutritional practices who are far healthier than many "natural" athletes who utilize unhealthy nutritional and training practices.


I guess this is my long winded way of saying, I don't judge a woman (or man for that matter) for which route she chooses or what her goals are, as long as she is knowledgeable about what she is doing.
Well, we must distinguish between PERFORMANCE enhancement and AESTHETIC enhancement. The usage of steroids in competitions that forbid their use for PE is unequivocally morally wrong. Contrariwise, there is nothing inherently immoral about AESTHETIC usage, or use when the substance is permissible.

The problem is: Women who take steroids look absurd.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #669
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced
 
KatieTay's Avatar
 
KatieTay is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 396
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJpPmyr78M

This is now my new jogging music... lol...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #670
Rolando2
A Very Nice Dirty Old Man
 
Rolando2's Avatar
 
Rolando2 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona.,USA
Posts: 1,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJpPmyr78M

This is now my new jogging music... lol...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #671
Tonka
Experienced
 
Tonka is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by HussarVanburen View Post
Well, we must distinguish between PERFORMANCE enhancement and AESTHETIC enhancement. The usage of steroids in competitions that forbid their use for PE is unequivocally morally wrong. Contrariwise, there is nothing inherently immoral about AESTHETIC usage, or use when the substance is permissible.

The problem is: Women who take steroids look absurd.
I agree that PED usage is wrong in athletic events that prohibit it's usage.

As for your last sentence, like most generalizations, it is only partially true.

You might find women who have obviously used steroids to "look absurd", but there are likely a great many who have used whom you would never suspect have done so and do not look "absurd".
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #672
Prof_Emma
Virgin
 
Prof_Emma is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: midwest
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
The issue with attempting to differentiate between women who have used steroids vs. those who have not, is that you simply never know.

There are women who have acheived incredibly muscular, bodybuilding type physiques completely naturally and there are a great many female fitness, crossfit, figure competitor, bikini model and track and field athletes, with toned to moderate muscle development who have used significant doses of anabolic steroids.

This goes for men as well.

Everyone has a unique hormonal make-up and what is possible for some naturally is only marginally possible to others with the aid of pharmaceuticals.

Then there are others who will take the short cut even to achieve moderate
muscle enhancement.

The negative health side effects of moderate androgenic/anabolic hormone useage are also hugely overblown. There are many athletes who have used or use anabolic steroids and follow excellent nutritional practices who are far healthier than many "natural" athletes who utilize unhealthy nutritional and training practices.


I guess this is my long winded way of saying, I don't judge a woman (or man for that matter) for which route she chooses or what her goals are, as long as she is knowledgeable about what she is doing.
Tonka, good points; I appreciate your nuanced arguments. In light of them, let me rephrase what I said earlier. My goal is to optimize my health (which, by the way, also does wonders for optimizing my sex life... just sayin'). So I avoid (and, by extension, would like to see others for whom I care also avoid) anything that detracts from optimal health. For example, I have very healthy nutritional practices, I work out hard, I try to keep a lid on stress, I'm serious about getting enough sleep. I choose my indulgences/practices that work at odds with my goal of optimizing my health and being fit/strong very carefully. Taking steroids would fall into that category. Not worth it, in my own personal calculations. My major regular practice that is at odds with my overall approach to optimizing my health is drinking. That's enough.

I can grant that some athletes who take steroids but otherwise have stellar health practices can be healthier than other athletes who don't take steroids but who eat a crappy diet. But I still maintain that if we want to be our healthiest we won't do either. And that I should probably give up my red wine. Sigh! On the other hand, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the CrossFit games anyway....
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 03:13 AM   #673
HussarVanburen
Really Really Experienced
 
HussarVanburen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
I agree that PED usage is wrong in athletic events that prohibit it's usage.

As for your last sentence, like most generalizations, it is only partially true.

You might find women who have obviously used steroids to "look absurd", but there are likely a great many who have used whom you would never suspect have done so and do not look "absurd".
The only ones I would not find disgusting are the sort that have used it to such a limited extent as to not draw attention from athletic performce. These are the minority, as the majority of women who use it do so for the (anti)-aesthetic purpose of looking like bad She Hulk impersonators. Like that "dick girl" on the page before.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 03:49 AM   #674
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced
 
KatieTay's Avatar
 
KatieTay is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 396
Different strokes for different folks... takes all sorts to make a world... let's not belittle people now (unless that's their cup of tea).
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #675
Tonka
Experienced
 
Tonka is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Emma View Post
Tonka, good points; I appreciate your nuanced arguments. In light of them, let me rephrase what I said earlier. My goal is to optimize my health (which, by the way, also does wonders for optimizing my sex life... just sayin'). So I avoid (and, by extension, would like to see others for whom I care also avoid) anything that detracts from optimal health. For example, I have very healthy nutritional practices, I work out hard, I try to keep a lid on stress, I'm serious about getting enough sleep. I choose my indulgences/practices that work at odds with my goal of optimizing my health and being fit/strong very carefully. Taking steroids would fall into that category. Not worth it, in my own personal calculations. My major regular practice that is at odds with my overall approach to optimizing my health is drinking. That's enough.

I can grant that some athletes who take steroids but otherwise have stellar health practices can be healthier than other athletes who don't take steroids but who eat a crappy diet. But I still maintain that if we want to be our healthiest we won't do either. And that I should probably give up my red wine. Sigh! On the other hand, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the CrossFit games anyway....
Well said.

I definitely agree that all else being equal, the choice to not use exogenous anabolic/androgenic steroids is part of a healthier lifestyle than choosing to use.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.