Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #5576
Kiss_me_gently
Really Experienced
 
Kiss_me_gently's Avatar
 
Kiss_me_gently is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNGuy View Post
Here's some things that bother me:
  • Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch captain. He should know all the streets by heart in his neighborhood. No need to walk around and find a street sign.
  • Zimmerman should have has a flashlight. I have never heard any mention of Zimmerman carrying a flashlight. I would consider that essential gear for a neighborhood watch captain.
  • How exactly did Zimmerman unholster his weapon. It was carried at the back of his waistband, yet he was pinned to the ground. I would like a better explanation of how he drew his weapon.
  • Zimmerman should have identified himself as neighborhood watch. Not just 'What are you doing here?' Letting Martin know what he was doing may have been key to diffusing the confrontation. Zimmerman should have known that, I sure did. He had the golden opportunity when Martin walked by his vehicle.
  • Zimmerman, having obtained a carry permit, should have known not to follow. One thing they stress in conceal carry classes, is situational awareness. Don't walk down dark alleys.
  • When I carry, I also have a digital voice recorder. If I ever get into a potentially bad situation. I will turn it on, if possible.
Okay these things bother you. So what? I mean to what conclusion are you drawing by these talking points?

None of that matters. No mistakes or bad decisions that Zimmerman may have made are relevant. The only relevant question is, "at the time lethal force was used did Zimmerman have a reasonable belief that his life was in jeopardy or in fear of serious bodily injury". It does not matter how he got in the situation. Does a person allow another to kill them just because they were stupid enough to place themselves in that situation? No they do not.

There is no doubt that race played in what occurred that night. I think both Zimmerman and Trayvon have equal guilt in what occurred. Both made bad decisions. Zimmerman initiated the contact however Trayvon could have fled at his girlfriends request but refused to do so. I think what was stated during testimony was truthful. I think Zimmerman initiated a confrontation and Trayvon decided to whoop Zimmermans ass and did exactly that.

So it comes down to justification. Imagine being on the bottom have a flurry of punches raining down on your face and your head bouncing off the ground or cement. I think any reasonable person could draw the conclusion that a person could be in fear of serious injury or death. Therefore according to the jury it was justifiable.

Racism and profiling were simply hot words to create a negative reaction towards Zimmerman. Breaking it down to justification of force it doesn't matter if Zimmerman is the biggest racist on the planet or if he profiled. He was not guilty of murder but he is guilty of being very stupid and his stupidity being partly the cause for a death. I say partly because I feel Trayvon's actions are equally to blame for his death. When I say blame I am speaking more about morality than legality.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #5577
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 15,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
And you're full of crap...



You originally "said" "car"...

...why are you disingenuously diverting to "driving", now?



No, you "said" "chase" - simply because it sounds more aggressive than the factual "follow"...

...because that's just what disingenuous pieces of sh!t do.

I've read a juror maintain that she (and other jurors) felt that Zimmerman was as subjectively guilty as you feel he is; yet, that jury unanimously found Zimmerman objectively not guilty of what they felt he was guilty of...

...simply because there was no evidence presented to them to found their subjective feelings upon.

Funny thing, that, because the prosecution fully presented them all the "evidence" you keep preaching of...

...and even more aggressively.

A putz like you poses to champion innocent until proven guilty...

...but then shows your true tyrannical colors when guilty when proven innocent is how you truly roll as it subjectively fits your feelings.
I used the word driving in post 5542.
When did I say Zimmerman should have been convicted of murder???
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #5578
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs up

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #5579
Kiss_me_gently
Really Experienced
 
Kiss_me_gently's Avatar
 
Kiss_me_gently is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi
Posts: 196
Hoodies, pressure cookers and backpacks should be outlawed
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #5580
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs up

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #5581
doubleover
Literotica Guru
 
doubleover is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
You must not have seen this month's cover of ebony magazine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #5582
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs down

missing the point
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #5583
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSpiderMan View Post
I used the word driving in post 5542.
When did I say Zimmerman should have been convicted of murder???

make sure you bring some porn to work, you sick fuck
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #5584
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss_me_gently View Post
Okay these things bother you. So what? I mean to what conclusion are you drawing by these talking points?

None of that matters. No mistakes or bad decisions that Zimmerman may have made are relevant. The only relevant question is, "at the time lethal force was used did Zimmerman have a reasonable belief that his life was in jeopardy or in fear of serious bodily injury". It does not matter how he got in the situation. Does a person allow another to kill them just because they were stupid enough to place themselves in that situation? No they do not.

There is no doubt that race played in what occurred that night. I think both Zimmerman and Trayvon have equal guilt in what occurred. Both made bad decisions. Zimmerman initiated the contact however Trayvon could have fled at his girlfriends request but refused to do so. I think what was stated during testimony was truthful. I think Zimmerman initiated a confrontation and Trayvon decided to whoop Zimmermans ass and did exactly that.

So it comes down to justification. Imagine being on the bottom have a flurry of punches raining down on your face and your head bouncing off the ground or cement. I think any reasonable person could draw the conclusion that a person could be in fear of serious injury or death. Therefore according to the jury it was justifiable.

Racism and profiling were simply hot words to create a negative reaction towards Zimmerman. Breaking it down to justification of force it doesn't matter if Zimmerman is the biggest racist on the planet or if he profiled. He was not guilty of murder but he is guilty of being very stupid and his stupidity being partly the cause for a death. I say partly because I feel Trayvon's actions are equally to blame for his death. When I say blame I am speaking more about morality than legality.
How he got into the situation is very important. I can't run around intentionally getting myself into compromising situations so I can kill people. It doesn't work that way and with good reason. You mention that Martin could have fled, which he could have. Why is he more obligated to flee than Zimmerman.

I suppose if you would make the argument that had he successfully beaten Zimmerman to death that he'd be just as off the hook as Zimmerman we could have that conversation. The thing is we know that's not true even though logically he should be MORE justified had he done that. He's alone in the rain, being stalked by what turned out to be an armed man. We really have little idea of when the gun innitially came into play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss_me_gently View Post
Hoodies, pressure cookers and backpacks should be outlawed
Why do people keep saying this stupid shit.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #5585
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Why do people keep saying this stupid shit.
Pressed basic bitches beez like that.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #5586
BobDownSouth
Very Funny
 
BobDownSouth's Avatar
 
BobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 46,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss_me_gently View Post
No mistakes or bad decisions that Zimmerman may have made are relevant.
Trayvon Martin's parents would likely disagree with this statement.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #5587
Cade Is Here
Troll Magnet
 
Cade Is Here's Avatar
 
Cade Is Here is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 25,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Pressed basic bitches beez like that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #5588
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs down

derrrrrrrrP
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #5589
Kiss_me_gently
Really Experienced
 
Kiss_me_gently's Avatar
 
Kiss_me_gently is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
How he got into the situation is very important.

.
Obviously not as he was found not guilty so argue unimportant information to your silly hearts contents because you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
Trayvon Martin's parents would likely disagree with this statement.
I agree they would not. I feel sad for them and I feel sad for Zimmerman and Trayvon. What occurred was tragic. However I agree with the verdict of not guilty of murder. I do not allow emotions to get involved in this debate and I have no hidden agenda. I am only discussing the legal issues as was put forth to the jury. I'm not making shit up to support my agenda like certain other posters and race baiters on this thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #5590
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs up

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #5591
Cade Is Here
Troll Magnet
 
Cade Is Here's Avatar
 
Cade Is Here is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 25,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
I found on that fits you


  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #5592
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs down

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #5593
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss_me_gently View Post
Obviously not as he was found not guilty so argue unimportant information to your silly hearts contents because you are wrong.



I agree they would not. I feel sad for them and I feel sad for Zimmerman and Trayvon. What occurred was tragic. However I agree with the verdict of not guilty of murder. I do not allow emotions to get involved in this debate and I have no hidden agenda. I am only discussing the legal issues as was put forth to the jury. I'm not making shit up to support my agenda like certain other posters and race baiters on this thread.
Lots of guilty people get off. The fact that six people made the wrong call (and one has flat out admitted she didn't understand the law. Which is the prosecutions fault not hers) doesn't mean much other than the case is over.

Most people agree he wasn't guilty of murder. Granted the terms are being used a bit loosely here but still.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #5594
Cade Is Here
Troll Magnet
 
Cade Is Here's Avatar
 
Cade Is Here is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 25,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
We need to add irezumikiss to this list pic

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #5595
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs down

dHerrrPPPP!!
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #5596
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade Is Here View Post
We need to add irezumikiss to this list pic

Only on planet crazy.
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #5597
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Only on planet crazy.
He's the court jester/bathroom attendant there.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #5598
Cade Is Here
Troll Magnet
 
Cade Is Here's Avatar
 
Cade Is Here is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 25,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Only on planet crazy.
well irezumikiss says that sharpton and jackson are idols of his. Do you think that rev wright and farakhan are his idols as well? Hell I bet fava flav is how irezumicrazy dresses and wants to look like.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #5599
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 45,437
Thumbs down

dAAAAArrrrrrrHHHpppp!
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #5600
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 35,190
Wait. Who brought Flava Flav into this and why?
__________________
Father Alexander Anderson: Second verse, same as the first. Put me on a plan so I can put em in a hearse.

Hienkel: Pop, pop watchin' heathens drop.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.