Old 07-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #23251
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Oh, I'm not shy...just pleasantly surprised. Such lovely younger women are so good at getting a man's attention, after all.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:34 PM   #23252
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

Very briefly popping on.
Hello to Everyone! I'm happy Serene's news is good! Sorry Photo is as pooped as I am , Happy Birthday to a very wonderful man, RJ, and sorry to hear Stoneworker had a shitty day..

Hugs to Peaches, INL, Cookie, Stan, HS, Dapple, SexyLit, and anyone I missed over the last few days.

Work has been going great! My Car DIED so I got a new one... and yes, it's Green..

Mandatory OT this week d/t end of month stuff, and since I'm not salaried yet, I'm not minding one little bit the extra hours. However, it means I'm going beddy-bye early so I can get my OT in the am...

Hugs to everyone...

I'm not your average groupie...

Old 07-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #23253
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Oh, I'm not shy...just pleasantly surprised. Such lovely younger women are so good at getting a man's attention, after all.
Hmm, I'll have to add "attention grabber" to my resume.

Will tomorrow be a better day for you?

Flower girls!

Old 07-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #23254
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Very briefly popping on.
Hello to Everyone! I'm happy Serene's news is good! Sorry Photo is as pooped as I am , Happy Birthday to a very wonderful man, RJ, and sorry to hear Stoneworker had a shitty day..

Hugs to Peaches, INL, Cookie, Stan, HS, Dapple, SexyLit, and anyone I missed over the last few days.

Work has been going great! My Car DIED so I got a new one... and yes, it's Green..

Mandatory OT this week d/t end of month stuff, and since I'm not salaried yet, I'm not minding one little bit the extra hours. However, it means I'm going beddy-bye early so I can get my OT in the am...

Hugs to everyone...
YAY! An RA sighting! I'm glad things are going good at the job. Sorry about the car. The kids will be heading back to school. The tax free shopping day should be coming up soon for you. I always loved the bargains! Be safe and well, dearest RA!!

Flower girls!

Old 07-31-2013, 10:39 PM   #23255
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced

** Seven Sisters moscato wine, pasta carbonara, zucchini fritti, and a blood orange sorbet that was deliziosa! Will add my cheesy, orangey hugs to INL's and pass them around to any and all that want them....Heading off to bed to sleep off the carb and wine induced coma **

Mmmmmm ... sounds amazing!! And good things come to those that wait - so I am sure you'll have that job, Peaches m'dear!!

I think I may have nailed a new job to get away from the corporate thugs I loathe Yay!!

... and I will be planted on my comfy Chaise Lounge for the foreseeable future. Demmit. so where is my dainty silver bell to summon the cabana boy on night duty in the kitchen?? I need cheesecake!

Old 07-31-2013, 10:40 PM   #23256
SexyLitForAll
Literotica Guru

Location: In your imagination...use me...here, or on yahoo, or on KIK at Litstersteffano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Hmm, I'll have to add "attention grabber" to my resume.

Will tomorrow be a better day for you?
In life, I always try to make the next day a better one than the last...or so that's the plan, anyhow.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:54 PM   #23257
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post
** Seven Sisters moscato wine, pasta carbonara, zucchini fritti, and a blood orange sorbet that was deliziosa! Will add my cheesy, orangey hugs to INL's and pass them around to any and all that want them....Heading off to bed to sleep off the carb and wine induced coma **

Mmmmmm ... sounds amazing!! And good things come to those that wait - so I am sure you'll have that job, Peaches m'dear!!

I think I may have nailed a new job to get away from the corporate thugs I loathe Yay!!

... and I will be planted on my comfy Chaise Lounge for the foreseeable future. Demmit. so where is my dainty silver bell to summon the cabana boy on night duty in the kitchen?? I need cheesecake!
Cheese cake....cabana boy? Now that sounds nice. Seriously, my fingers are crossed for you to get the new job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
In life, I always try to make the next day a better one than the last...or so that's the plan, anyhow.
Optimism is important. Wake up with a smile on your face and a skip in your step.

Flower girls!

Old 08-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #23258
legally_b10nde
Literotica Guru

quiet room tonight

Old 08-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #23259
sereneone4u
*always*

I guess so.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 08-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #23260
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Very briefly popping on.

Hugs to everyone...
*pouncetackle* Hugs!

Old 08-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #23261
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
*pouncetackle* Hugs!
Hello Photo!

Hope things are looking up.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 08-01-2013, 01:16 AM   #23262
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Hello Photo!

Hope things are looking up.
Hi Serene!

I'm feeling somewhat better, snuggling in with Daddy now. Goodnight all!

Old 08-01-2013, 01:56 AM   #23263
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-12-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:57 AM   #23264
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWorker View Post
Just started shitty
How has it been since then.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #23265
StoneWorker

Quote:
How has it been since then.
Got some unexpected love from the crew LOL....

Things are looking up this evening.....

Helping a friend straighten out a problem, but I am sure everything will break loose for her soon as she's really good at ....we just had to talk a little...I'm still working on listening

Old 08-01-2013, 02:07 AM   #23266
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Got some unexpected love from the crew LOL....

Things are looking up this evening.....

Helping a friend straighten out a problem, but I am sure everything will break loose for her soon as she's really good at ....we just had to talk a little...I'm still working on listening
I bet you are doing a wonderful job, SW.

I am sure she is blossoming under your tutelage.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:19 AM   #23267
StoneWorker

Quote:
I bet you are doing a wonderful job, SW.

I am sure she is blossoming under your tutelage.

IDK she's got a lot going for her...she's a smart young lady and I trust she'll make some good decisions. Time will tell. Really got things tied up in a pretzel right now but she seems to slip out of knots easily, life throws you curves and you have to duck em or smack em

Old 08-01-2013, 02:21 AM   #23268
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
IDK she's got a lot going for her...she's a smart young lady and I trust she'll make some good decisions. Time will tell. Really got things tied up in a pretzel right now but she seems to slip out of knots easily, life throws you curves and you have to duck em or smack em
*smiles and giggles*

You can be so funny sometimes...

Old 08-01-2013, 02:31 AM   #23269
StoneWorker

Quote:
*smiles and giggles*

You can be so funny sometimes...
huh?

Oh OK

Old 08-01-2013, 02:32 AM   #23270
StoneWorker

Just late night dopey I guess. Forget where I am sometimes

Old 08-01-2013, 02:36 AM   #23271
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Just late night dopey I guess. Forget where I am sometimes
Maybe you should get more rest.

You need your strength and wits to keep up with a little one.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #23272
StoneWorker

Quote:
Maybe you should get more rest.

You need your strength and wits to keep up with a little one.
Very true.

Old 08-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #23273
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Very true.
*smirks*

Gives you a kiss

Old 08-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #23274
StoneWorker

Quote:
*smirks*

Gives you a kiss
Kiss back

Old 08-01-2013, 03:46 AM   #23275
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

RA it's good to see you

*hugs to INL*

Peaches my fingers and toes are crossed for you

DD I'm sorry to hear that and mmmmmm cheesecake

Photo good luck on your job search.

Serene.

Hi to everyone else I've forgotten.

I'm so glad there's only one more day of work till the weekend.

Seeing the guy tonight, if I can stay awake.

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Closed Thread