Anyone have a fetish for men in suits or well-dressed men?

SquidProQuo

Literotica Guru
I am a woman who absolutely loves men in suits, or just well-dressed men in general like a polo shirt and slacks. Even better if a man is in a full-on suit and tie with oxford dress shoes. Agh, it gets me hot just thinking about it.

I dress every day for work but instead of oxfords I wear dress clogs, in my industry (hospitality) and the long hours I find that clogs work best for being on my feet FOREVER!

I am a woman who absolutely loves men in suits, or just well-dressed men in general like a polo shirt and slacks. Even better if a man is in a full-on suit and tie with oxford dress shoes. Agh, it gets me hot just thinking about it.

Normal dress code for my office is chinos and smart shirt with top button undone, but the full suit comes out for when we're meeting customers. And I LOVE getting suited and booted - always feel really sexy when I've got the full suit and tie on my shoes have had a good polish :)

Suits are such a turn on: I don't see it as a fetish - it's foreplay :devil:

The details matter
tumblr_mq9ndrRPYs1sa0h2do1_500.jpg

So do the contents
tumblr_monxmuS3JP1s2gynbo1_500.jpg

So interrupt that call to his Mom
tumblr_mpf5hzN4H21qio9b0o1_500.jpg

and get his attention

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I dress every day for work but instead of oxfords I wear dress clogs, in my industry (hospitality) and the long hours I find that clogs work best for being on my feet FOREVER!

Comfort is definitely important. What part of hospitality do you work in?

Normal dress code for my office is chinos and smart shirt with top button undone, but the full suit comes out for when we're meeting customers. And I LOVE getting suited and booted - always feel really sexy when I've got the full suit and tie on my shoes have had a good polish :)

I'm glad you feel sexy when wearing a full suit and tie with polished shoes! There is without a doubt some women (and men) checking you out when you are all dressed up. :)

Suits are such a turn on: I don't see it as a fetish - it's foreplay :devil:

The details matter
tumblr_mq9ndrRPYs1sa0h2do1_500.jpg

So do the contents
tumblr_monxmuS3JP1s2gynbo1_500.jpg

So interrupt that call to his Mom
tumblr_mpf5hzN4H21qio9b0o1_500.jpg

and get his attention

Great set of images (*especially* the last one) accompanied with a fitting story/"how-to". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit, nine times outta ten, I am usually casually dressed (although I do tuck my shirt in....do I get points for that? :p ) but when I dress up, I often "overdue" it, going right for a 3 piece suit more often and I enjoy shining my own shoes for an occasion. Or just for giggles if I haven't had need to wear them in awhile and they've stood around just being part of the scenery.

Oh yes, oh yes, oooooooh yes, love men in the suit. They looks so much smarter and stronger somehow. If a man wears good clothes, it gives an impression that they are successful and wealthy, that turns me on big time (just don't start judging me, don't need their money, have enough of my own:D).
Going to the wedding next weekend, can't wait...lots of men in the suits ;)

LOL I am a total suit whore. I mean like Imelda Marcos. I have a closet full. My ex wife is in corporate for a large high end mens' clothier and I get suits for pennies on the dollar and free tailoring. And they are VERY nice suits. Free tailoring is good because I am between a 48R and a 50R much of it in the back. I taper so much if I didn't get the coat tailored I would look like I was wearing clown clothes. I am trying to get back into my slacks.....I ate too much last winter.

I work in construction so I don't wear them as much as I'd like to.

Dear Suit Whore --

Please post photos! :)

Yes, man in a suit is like my favorite candy waiting to be unwrapped.

A sexy man looks great in everything. But I will agree, there is something about a well dressed man that is quite attractive.

Haha. Yes, my WIFE does. When she's other men well dressed, she has to notice and tell me how good they look.

Love a man in a suit!

I just want to mess with them and make them disheveled. :devil:

Also love a man in just jeans and a t-shirt.

I love dressing up in a 3 piece suite. It really gets my SO turned on when we go out.

Back