Old 07-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #13076
76pinto
Really Experienced
 
76pinto is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: where ever you are!!
Posts: 200
hey everyone!

always good to get Monday down and behind us, lol.

BrettJ, sorry you're not feeling well, hope things work out for you. it never seems to be fun going to the dr.s' at our age anymore. I did get started on your latest story "Fleur", although I haven't finished it yet.

April and everyone else, always good to see everyone around.
__________________
male, 55, here looking to make friends, share a few laughs, and have fun. have a natural curiousity, love learning new things, about you and myself, expanding my horizons.
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #13077
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76pinto View Post
always good to get Monday down and behind us, lol.

BrettJ, sorry you're not feeling well, hope things work out for you. it never seems to be fun going to the dr.s' at our age anymore. I did get started on your latest story "Fleur", although I haven't finished it yet.

April and everyone else, always good to see everyone around.
Hey you ..nice to see you, how you been?
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #13078
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,500
Thanks Pinto and enjoy "Fleur". I have written the next two chapters, I just need to get them edited. I want to stay at least 1 ahead at all times before I submit a next. So I will submit "Fleur 2" this week and when I've written "Fleur 4" (soon) I will add the 3rd.

I hope (long story) to get some of my mojo back soon and will then explain the whatsis of the previous weeks.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #13079
76pinto
Really Experienced
 
76pinto is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: where ever you are!!
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Thanks Pinto and enjoy "Fleur". I have written the next two chapters, I just need to get them edited. I want to stay at least 1 ahead at all times before I submit a next. So I will submit "Fleur 2" this week and when I've written "Fleur 4" (soon) I will add the 3rd.

I hope (long story) to get some of my mojo back soon and will then explain the whatsis of the previous weeks.

BrettJ in Canada
you just take care of yourself first and foremost, then work on the stories.


April, doing good, busy, but I guess that keeps me out of trouble huh?
__________________
male, 55, here looking to make friends, share a few laughs, and have fun. have a natural curiousity, love learning new things, about you and myself, expanding my horizons.
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #13080
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,500
Problem with that Pinto is, writing is my job. Don't work, don't get paid. What you see here on LIT is about 25% of my total output of the past 7 years.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #13081
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,734
Just a hint, and a heads up, BrettJ has been dying for the last twenty years.

He woke up this morning in his shitty little tenement, and he will wake up tomorrow in the same shithole. Stop enabling him.
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #13082
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76pinto View Post
you just take care of yourself first and foremost, then work on the stories.


April, doing good, busy, but I guess that keeps me out of trouble huh?
Nothing wrong with a little bit of trouble, lol
 

Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #13083
SunshineDaddy
Virgin
 
SunshineDaddy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tampa
Posts: 10
Good range

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimsPet View Post
I like men who are 5 to 15 years older than me. I however am not into dating men old enough to be my Father. I have to draw a line someplace.
.......I enjoy young aides 10 to 20years younger,taking them shopping or on a great trip.. Being in great shape and having a great plastics guy helps . My current is 22 years younger , and a blast. She delivered me a Harley roadster rented for 4 months ..
 

Old 07-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #13084
legally_b10nde
lady n public, slut n bed
 
legally_b10nde's Avatar
 
legally_b10nde is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East coast US
Posts: 1,044
Good bye

and Hello Tuesday!
 

Old 07-15-2013, 11:24 PM   #13085
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru
 
Doctor Joe's Avatar
 
Doctor Joe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Thanks NRSE but I doubt it. I could probably explain it exactly to you because you're in the medical profession. What I suspect is going on is serious, but I am not a doctor. However, for reasons I shan't discuss, I know my own body and medical history and such better than most people my age. Thus, I am fairly sure what is going on is what I think it is.

To elaborate ...

If you woke up covered with little red dots and itched from head to toe, you'd probably think "Measles" or "Chicken Pox". You would likely be right. So I think I have "Measles".

However, because I've had both the above illnesses, I could (and did, oh Lord, did it hurt) get Shingles. Until I got 'em, I'd never heard of them.

So I think I have one thing (probably do) but could be wrong until I hit the doctor. Today's cheery bit of news didn't make it better.

I have also been feeling a little old lately and not in a happy way. I've been faced with my own mortality and dealing with that hasn't been fun.

BrettJ in Canada
Brett the good news is that there are shots you can take for shingles. Even though you are already showing symptoms, the vaccine can still help. Check it out if your doctor suspects shingles.
__________________
Doctor Joe .......................................Still into housecalls
 

Old 07-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #13086
41andone
Experienced
 
41andone is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: evergreen state
Posts: 43
Can't wait for Tuesday...ANYTHING can happen! (or is that Wednesday?)
 

Old 07-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #13087
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,500
Joe, I was using that as a metaphor. Had the shingles years ago.

What I was saying - to try and explain again - is that something is currently wrong with me. I am fairly sure I know what it is. However, until I see a doctor, I cannot be 100% sure.

It would be like thinking you had the measles or heat rash (which is what I thought I had all those years ago) and then the doctor tells you that you have shingles.

It was two weeks of sleepless hell, as I recall.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #13088
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
Good night everyone, sweet dreams.
 

Old 07-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #13089
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hey everyone
 

Old 07-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #13090
SwtSassyNrse26
southern sweetness
 
SwtSassyNrse26's Avatar
 
SwtSassyNrse26 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SC
Posts: 2,949
Hey Justine. Have not seen you for a while. Hope you are doing well !
__________________
Ghoulies and Ghosties. And long leggedy Beasties. And things that go Bump in the night
 

Old 07-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #13091
SBroadB9
I am not easy...
 
SBroadB9's Avatar
 
SBroadB9 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where I have always been
Posts: 4,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtSassyNrse26 View Post
Hey Justine. Have not seen you for a while. Hope you are doing well !
And hello to you! You are looking good.
__________________
it is a tale
''Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing..."
 

Old 07-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #13092
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtSassyNrse26 View Post
Hey Justine. Have not seen you for a while. Hope you are doing well !
Hey, yes am fine, been busy with school
 

Old 07-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #13093
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,500
Wishing all well on Tuesday PM.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-16-2013, 06:52 PM   #13094
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Wishing all well on Tuesday PM.

BrettJ in Canada
How's your day going?? Hello everyone.
 

Old 07-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #13095
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,500
The day is going kinda sucky APRIL but I more or less expect that for a while. Thanks for asking though.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #13096
Justine42D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettJ View Post
Thanks NRSE but I doubt it. I could probably explain it exactly to you because you're in the medical profession. What I suspect is going on is serious, but I am not a doctor. However, for reasons I shan't discuss, I know my own body and medical history and such better than most people my age. Thus, I am fairly sure what is going on is what I think it is.

To elaborate ...

If you woke up covered with little red dots and itched from head to toe, you'd probably think "Measles" or "Chicken Pox". You would likely be right. So I think I have "Measles".

However, because I've had both the above illnesses, I could (and did, oh Lord, did it hurt) get Shingles. Until I got 'em, I'd never heard of them.

So I think I have one thing (probably do) but could be wrong until I hit the doctor. Today's cheery bit of news didn't make it better.

I have also been feeling a little old lately and not in a happy way. I've been faced with my own mortality and dealing with that hasn't been fun.

BrettJ in Canada
OMG, your in my prayers
 

Old 07-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #13097
BrettJ
Contemplating Life
 
BrettJ's Avatar
 
BrettJ is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 20,500
Thank you - I may need them.

BrettJ in Canada
__________________
BrettJ's Stories
 

Old 07-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #13098
ross22
Really Experienced
 
ross22 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 185
Hi gang
Older gentleman from MA
Hope you are well Brett
Ross
__________________
Ross
 

Old 07-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #13099
AprilMorning
Literotica Guru
 
AprilMorning's Avatar
 
AprilMorning is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 918
Hi everyone ..... so for any catfish fans, it was a great show tonight, made me want to cry.
 

Old 07-17-2013, 12:57 AM   #13100
roses_n_thorns
Really Experienced
 
roses_n_thorns's Avatar
 
roses_n_thorns is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: On a Planet
Posts: 242
hiya everyone
__________________
broken and shattered... a hurt lil girl

 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.