Naughty Scavenger Hunt

I'm sure there must be one or two out there..... I might have to go see if I can find one for you ;)

*giggle*...Yes, yes, I know...you have the perfect cock to snuggle up to at night...the man isn't half bad either...hehe...Some of us still have to go on a naughty little hunt though...
 
*giggle*...Yes, yes, I know...you have the perfect cock to snuggle up to at night...the man isn't half bad either...hehe...Some of us still have to go on a naughty little hunt though...

Oh I've seen I nice cock or two around here as well as the one in my bed...you must not be looking hard enough ;)
 
I'm sure my glasses help...I wonder if any men will willing post their cock for you, Simone...

Hmmmmmm...Not a big cock pic fan though...Now boobs on the other hand...I can look at boobs all day...Don't get me wrong...I like the feel and taste of cock...I love to see one in person...But something about an image of a cock just doesn't excite me...It's a weirdness...I take that back, if it's in cartoon, drawn form, yes, real life pics though, just don't do it for me...yes, I know, I'm very weird...
 
Hmmmmmm...Not a big cock pic fan though...Now boobs on the other hand...I can look at boobs all day...Don't get me wrong...I like the feel and taste of cock...I love to see one in person...But something about an image of a cock just doesn't excite me...It's a weirdness...I take that back, if it's in cartoon, drawn form, yes, real life pics though, just don't do it for me...yes, I know, I'm very weird...

I vote for boobs too....just sayin'
 
Did someone say boobies? ;)

7A78DCF3-CCAD-46BF-A7F9-F7D2D9FC7DA3-752-000000581BE106E6_zpsaf90ce98.jpg
 
There are new rules to this thread (first post) and I seem to keep losing a naughty pic of a certain Litster...Her boobies are here, then gone, here and gone again...grrrr...
 
New rules!!! Hey, if Bill can do it, so can I...So I'm changing the rules midstream....

What would you search for during a naughty scavenger hunt?



pb_yt8g1274518788.jpg
You found it ... I know I put it somewhere??? It was a large party with many guests. I may have been over the limit but NO ONE seemed to mind. LMAO
 
You found it ... I know I put it somewhere??? It was a large party with many guests. I may have been over the limit but NO ONE seemed to mind. LMAO

I didn't realize you were looking for that...Glad you found them...so what other naughty things were you looking for?
 
I'm looking for a RC variable speed vibrator...do you know where I can find one?
 
Back
Top