College Days

TheMuscleGuru

Experienced
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Posts
37
Please PM interest first. The link to my character biography is in my signature. Please read this before replying and send your character bio and a sample first post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leaving was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Personally I would have preferred to just stay home, wishing the summer would never end. But inevitably it did. My friends were all leaving for their first year of college, and that's exactly where I was heading too. There would be no point in sticking around town while everyone else was moving on with their life.

Being at home was just so easy, so comfortable. Who knew if I would even like college? Back in New York I had tons of friends I had known basically my entire life. We could all read each other like a book, knowing exactly what the other person was thinking. But now that's all over. Everyone is going their separate ways.

Looking back, I guess I was scared more than anything else. I had just turned 18 that July, so all of a sudden I felt like an adult. Considering that I was planning on studying business at a school in Boston didn't ease the tension since I would not be close to home. In my heart I knew it was time to move on to bigger and better things.

By the end of August it was time to load up my Jeep to drive 4 hours to Boston. My parents were away on a cruise of the Caribbean so I was planning on moving in all my stuff alone. It was probably better that way since my dad could get embarrassing at times.

The drive seemed to take forever because of my nerves. The anticipation was building up inside. By noon on that Saturday I had finally made it to school. I drove through the front gates and was amazed by the number of people on campus. As I found a parking space I noticed tons of girls wearing their short khaki shorts and tank tops. Maybe college wasn't going to be that bad after all.

I wouldn't call myself a ladies man, or anything close to that. I never really had anyone I would call a serious girlfriend, although I did have sex with a girl for my first time during my senior year of high school. But that was my one and only time. I was hoping college would somehow change all of that.
 
Whitney had arrived at campus about a week before school began as was tradition for all incoming fresh"meat" seeking to rush a sorority. She was the preppy type, a petite blonde looking identical to Kristen Bell. Her father a successful entrepreneur, her mother a homemaker. She came from money but not, price-is-no-object type. She drove a Honda, not a BMW like some of her newly minted friends.

Her previous week was indeed Hell Week. She barely slept and she spent most of her time getting to know her new sisters and the history of her sisterhood and the rest of the time drinking or cleaning around the sorority house which was prominently located right at the entry gates to the main campus.

This afternoon, she was in charge of getting a big banner that she had painted hung out front of the house advertising the girls' plans to raise money for a charitable organization via a competition amongst the "Greek" men the following week.

Her plans were going well until some idiot parked in one of the houses' parking spots. As she saw the boy unloading his car she approached.

"Hey. I know there's no parking spots around but, you can't park here." She felt sorry for the guy, knowing how difficult it was to move into the dorms.

She pointed out the sign and the markings on the cement blocks. "Alpha Sigma Sigma Only"

She stood there in her white tank top featuring her three faithful Greek letters and little khaki shorts. It was pretty much the uniform for all the girls on campus.

"I don't know my way around yet but, I think that you can park over in that garage."
 
Adrian heard the voice behind him. He turned, and it took all his willpower to not stare and drool.

"What are you tal-", he started, but then saw the sign she was pointing to. "Ah".

He sighed and nodded when he heard he had to head back down the hill to the public car park. He then turned his attention to the girl.

"You're Alpha Sigma Sigma? I'm going to be rushing Alpha Delta Phi later this week."

He smiled and got back in his car.

"Maybe I'll see you around".
 
"Um, as if." She smirked as he sat back in his car though quickly realized how rude she had been and took a step forward to go and apologize but, he was already pulling away.

Truth was, Alpha Sigma Sigma spent most of their time paired up with Kappa Epsilon Gamma, their brother fraternity and partners for the homecoming carnival. It was unlikely that they would see much of each other via Greek events. Classes were probably her only escape from sorority life/slavery.

Classes would start first thing Monday morning. Whitney was a bit of a bookworm and also had an invitation to try out for the golf team. There would be little time within her schedule for "other" stuff.
 
He took one last look at the girl through his rear view mirror. There was no doubting how cute she was. He had to meet her again.

He quickly found the garage and got himself settled into his dorm. He met his room-mate, who seemed pretty cool. He would be rushing Alpha Delta Phi as well.

When he woke on Wednesday he didn’t realize that he was in for one of the most memorable nights of his life. All week long the rush captain of one fraternity kept promising him “Wednesday night is the one event you need to come to.” Adrian was intrigued, and naturally curious. Once he arrived at the bar the rush chair greeted him with an enormous shit eating grin and proclaimed that it would be “a night like you’ll never have again.”

Adrian arrived around 10:30, mixed around, pounded drinks, and met some people, but once 11:30 hit the bar erupted in frenzy. People were cheering, shouting and hollering; the place was going absolutely insane like they had just won the World Series. In the distance, two curvaceous, buxom, busty silhouettes moved through the crowd, which split like the Red Sea to form a path for them. As they walked by him, he realized that these weren't just two ordinary vaginas for hire, but two very well known actresses. Porn actresses. Porn. Full penetration, scissor me timbers, forget-the-clever-movie-spoof-names-we’re-skipping-straight-to-the-pounding porn. Not only that, one of them happened somewhat of a legend in the jizz biz. She was also one of his all time favorite pornstars. And then comes the greatest announcement anyone could hope for in the presence of two pornstars: “Gentlemen, we have brought these young, professional, sexy ladies here for you. Free lap dances all night!”

With a lot of guys lining up, he had to patiently wait his turn for that sweet, overworked pornstar V to get in and around his face. He saw what these women were doing to the other guys and could barely contain himself. They were making the strippers he had seen on the previous nights seem like they had some semblance of decency. He decided to move around and patiently wait for his opportunity, so he went upstairs. A floor up there were temporary inflatable couches available since there were so many people in the bar that night. He met some other rushees, but couldn't keep his eyes off the curvy, voluptuous breasts and asses of the pornstars a mere few feet away from him. It also didn’t help that these curves were covered in various dessert themed condiments throughout the night. It was like a sloot sundae, except there wasn't a cherry within a mile of the building. The guys getting lap dances were put on display, stripped, teased, and paddled. Most importantly though, they were getting a faceful of everything the “actresses” had to offer, not to mention the porn stars were being enjoyably handsy with their subjects.

Around 1:45am he got his turn. Finally a chance to be one-on-one with the woman who had always made him a white-knuckler. She led him upstairs for a little more privacy. Once there she pushed him down onto one of the inflatable couches. With no hesitation, she immediately straddled him. Shit got real freaky real fast. About three minutes in she attempted an impressive but ambitious move where she flips upside down to put her vag right in his face in one motion. But things didn’t work out so well. As she flipped she placed her hand on the inflatable couch. Her hand, which was covered in God knows how many substances at that point, slipped on the couch and caused her to lose balance. Her vag came down on his nose with the force of a speeding dump truck hauling gonorrhea. An immediate nosebleed ensued. According to him it was the worst his nose has ever bled in his life. Funny, you’d think that region of the porn star would have been a little softer after years of relentless tenderization. Regardless, he ended up bleeding all over her while she lay on the ground embarrassed and confused. Not sure how to proceed, he stood up, muttered “Thanks,” and left.

When he was leaving the bar a group of actives stopped him because of the blood on his shirt. They accused him of beating up the porn star, who was seen upstairs “covered in blood and on the ground, with a confused look on her face.” He told his side of the story, for fear of getting jumped, or even worse, balled from the house. The actives loved the story so much that they gave him a bid on the spot.
 
Back
Top