Old 06-21-2013, 11:57 PM   #21401
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Oh boy, what a long day. We're home from vacation, would have been home sooner if not for 2 hours of delays in New Jersey.
Welcome home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Oh, how I've missed you!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
As some of you know, life has been a little crazy for me lately..in a positive way that I'm loving every moment of, even through my exhaustion.

I'm going to attempt to catch up.. Hugs to all!!
I'm glad it's at least in a positive way Cookie.

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:43 AM   #21402
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
Welcome home

I'm glad it's at least in a positive way Cookie.
Thank you, Hayley But if I see one more can of paint....this little girl will be 20 kinds of grrrrrr! I allllmooossstttt wore ex Daddy's fave T-shirt ( somehow ended up with) as a rag to clean brushes with..~giggles~ I didn't tho..only because it's comfy to sleep in..lol

How are you feeling? I hope you are having an outstanding weekend and the kids at work have been taking it easy on ya.

Peaches, sweetness...I miss you like nothing else!! Don't make me test up or I'll have to pry Winston from Flirt's sleeping grip. I love you, big sister.

NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl.

Mutato, big teddy bear hugs for your precious daughter. Ughhh...poor pumpkin.

Photo...IM me, pretty please.

Ra, same goes for you, young lady!!!!

RJ, so happy you made it home safe and sound!!! Special hugs to you for not being arrested for road rage.

Daddy, thank you for your patience this week. It is now my turn to be lonely since you're on vacation. Hot beaches and margaritas! Just use your imagination. ~giggles~ Ya know...you really shouldn't have left the Daddy Cave keys on the mantel... ~hiccup~ hiccup ~

Rob, and everyone else, thank you again for the birthday wishes. Being...hmmm...let's say...27, again, will rock!

I also want to apologize to you all for my part in Justin/Justine...thing. Perhaps I went too far in here. I shouldn't have carried my personal feelings towards it into our home. I know it isn't breaking news, but I just don't care for bullish!t.

Weekend plans????

Last edited by Cookie123 : 06-22-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #21403
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Thank you, Hayley But if I see one more can of paint....this little girl will be 20 kinds of grrrrrr! I allllmooossstttt wore ex Daddy's fave T-shirt ( somehow ended up with) as a rag to clean brushes with..~giggles~ I didn't tho..only because it's comfy to sleep in..lol

How are you feeling? I hope you are having an outstanding weekend and the kids at work have been taking it easy on ya.

I also want to apologize to you all for my part in Justin/Justine...thing. Perhaps I went too far in here. I shouldn't have carried my personal feelings towards it into our home. I know it isn't breaking news, but I just don't care for bullish!t.

Weekend plans????
Only 20 kinds? LOL you should have.

I think i'm coming down with a cold GRRRR just in time for two weeks vacation. Bloody kids.
I had NONE of my kids turn up yesterday so I was shafted around. Bit annoying.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's how I felt too.

Did lots of housework today and did some prep for dinner.

My dad is coming over tomorrow. Other then that nothing exciting

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Old 06-22-2013, 01:30 AM   #21404
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Only 20 kinds? LOL you should have.

I think i'm coming down with a cold GRRRR just in time for two weeks vacation. Bloody kids.
I had NONE of my kids turn up yesterday so I was shafted around. Bit annoying.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's how I felt too.

Did lots of housework today and did some prep for dinner.

My dad is coming over tomorrow. Other then that nothing exciting
As much as he hurt me, I don't hate him. It would be easier if i did..lol. Plus, it's ultra soft! I still wear his clothes on a regular basis just because they are nice and broke in.

Thank you for your support on the J situation. I know we haven't always...~sigh~... I'm happy we have been able to salvage our friendship. You ARE important to me..know that.

Kids are kids. Illness happens. You can't blame them. The parents on the other hand....to some degree...

Enjoy your Dad time!!

Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 AM   #21405
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
As much as he hurt me, I don't hate him. It would be easier if i did..lol. Plus, it's ultra soft! I still wear his clothes on a regular basis just because they are nice and broke in.

Thank you for your support on the J situation. I know we haven't always...~sigh~... I'm happy we have been able to salvage our friendship. You ARE important to me..know that.

Kids are kids. Illness happens. You can't blame them. The parents on the other hand....to some degree...

Enjoy your Dad time!!
Hate is a useless emotion. Only hurts you. LOL

I know i'm sorry for that. So am I. I do as you're important to me too.

Yes I know, kids with down syndrome (which all ours are) tend to get it more often too. I don't blame them really but the parents yes. I got so annoyed with one because the poor kid was so damn sick on Wednesday yet she still sent him in. He was so sick we called her up to come get him. It's not fair to the kids.

I will

Old 06-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #21406
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
NFL!!!!!! I've missed you, my sister!
I've missed you too. Hugs
Quote:
NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl.

Thank you.
I don't really know what happened about the J thing but did read your big post. You usually have your reasons for that.
Quote:

Yes I know, kids with down syndrome (which all ours are) tend to get it more often too. I don't blame them really but the parents yes. I got so annoyed with one because the poor kid was so damn sick on Wednesday yet she still sent him in. He was so sick we called her up to come get him. It's not fair to the kids.
That is terrible, Hayley.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:46 PM   #21407
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:

Peaches, sweetness...I miss you like nothing else!! Don't make me test up or I'll have to pry Winston from Flirt's sleeping grip. I love you, big sister.

RJ, so happy you made it home safe and sound!!! Special hugs to you for not being arrested for road rage.

Daddy, thank you for your patience this week. It is now my turn to be lonely since you're on vacation. Hot beaches and margaritas! Just use your imagination. ~giggles~ Ya know...you really shouldn't have left the Daddy Cave keys on the mantel... ~hiccup~ hiccup ~

Rob, and everyone else, thank you again for the birthday wishes. Being...hmmm...let's say...27, again, will rock!

Weekend plans????
There were three people in the car, but only one that could sit in the backseat without panicking from claustrophobia or becoming car sick. Guess who that was.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #21408
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
There were three people in the car, but only one that could sit in the backseat without panicking from claustrophobia or becoming car sick. Guess who that was.
I just got home from vacation as well, and had to ride 3 hours in the backseat of a Toyota Corolla after a 4 hour plane ride that was delayed for 45 minutes after boarding. I was not a happy camper when I got home last night. My body is still screaming at me.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #21409
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:

Weekend plans????
PM sent sweetie!

No worries on anything. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as the rest of us. I felt the same way, but being new, wasn't going to say anything as I didn't feel it was my place.

*sigh* My birthday is coming up soon, and I think this year, I'll just skip it. Can I do that?

Plans for the weekend? Well, I have to work tonight and most likely tomorrow as well.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #21410
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

Weekend plans????

Dancing around the kitchen - hugging you (and Flirt and Winston Pup-Pup). So good to see you! It's another one of THOSE days here - 91 so far - humid as heck and one big thunderstorm so far - there'll be more though I expect, the cat is still hiding at any rate. Since I have almost no excuse anymore not to stay home and clean this weekend (sigh) I'll probably do that - I need to do that and weather permitting go out and start whacking at some weeds and bushes and making it look like someone lives here - ton of laundry to do too...Or I could write.......... Cookie, they finally got the pool at the corner cleaned out and refilled (from the last flood) in time for the first weekend of summer - new flood warnings out for the county now....I am laughing so hard! Ooops, here comes more thunder and wind.....Later sweetie - hugs to you and little man!

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 06-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #21411
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
I just got home from vacation as well, and had to ride 3 hours in the backseat of a Toyota Corolla after a 4 hour plane ride that was delayed for 45 minutes after boarding. I was not a happy camper when I got home last night. My body is still screaming at me.
About 11 hours in a Ford Escape. Thankfully we stopped every 2-3 hours, for fuel, pee stop, food or to change drivers. I loaded up with Advil before the trip.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #21412
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
About 11 hours in a Ford Escape. Thankfully we stopped every 2-3 hours, for fuel, pee stop, food or to change drivers. I loaded up with Advil before the trip.
Oh yuck! That would suck! I took some Aleve as soon as I got off the plane, knowing I would be sore. It didn't really help much. I hate travel days.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #21413
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
Oh yuck! That would suck! I took some Aleve as soon as I got off the plane, knowing I would be sore. It didn't really help much. I hate travel days.
One stop, I got out and did some stretching, looked like I was doing yoga. One young lady asked me how long I have been doing yoga. My wife told her I was stretching out my back...and both heard the loud crack of my muscles returning to place. Freaked them out LOL

Old 06-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #21414
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
Dancing around the kitchen - hugging you (and Flirt and Winston Pup-Pup). So good to see you! It's another one of THOSE days here - 91 so far - humid as heck and one big thunderstorm so far - there'll be more though I expect, the cat is still hiding at any rate. Since I have almost no excuse anymore not to stay home and clean this weekend (sigh) I'll probably do that - I need to do that and weather permitting go out and start whacking at some weeds and bushes and making it look like someone lives here - ton of laundry to do too...Or I could write.......... Cookie, they finally got the pool at the corner cleaned out and refilled (from the last flood) in time for the first weekend of summer - new flood warnings out for the county now....I am laughing so hard! Ooops, here comes more thunder and wind.....Later sweetie - hugs to you and little man!
I vote for you to write oh and its 63 here today....Yay summertime haha.

Last edited by nflgirl81 : 06-22-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: auto correct issues

Old 06-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #21415
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

I can't imagine why haha
Quote:
One stop, I got out and did some stretching, looked like I was doing yoga. One young lady asked me how long I have been doing yoga. My wife told her I was stretching out my back...and both heard the loud crack of my muscles returning to place. Freaked them out LOL

Old 06-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #21416
old_but_not_wis
Experienced

60 year old Daddy in the UK here.

Hello to all the girls

Old 06-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #21417
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_but_not_wis View Post
60 year old Daddy in the UK here.

Hello to all the girls
Hello back. Don't forget to say hi to all the Daddies too

Old 06-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #21418
old_but_not_wis
Experienced

OK, hello to all the Daddies too x

Old 06-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #21419
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
OK, hello to all the Daddies too x
Yay! How are you this evening? Enjoying the summer? Haha

Old 06-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #21420
old_but_not_wis
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflgirl81 View Post
Yay! How are you this evening? Enjoying the summer? Haha
Oh yes lol, the rain is so welcome

Old 06-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #21421
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh yes lol, the rain is so welcome
Got to love the British weather though.....or not.

Old 06-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #21422
old_but_not_wis
Experienced

Love it so much we all want to go on holiday.

Old 06-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #21423
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Love it so much we all want to go on holiday.
True. I'm stuck here though....even for holidays right now

Old 06-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #21424
old_but_not_wis
Experienced

awwww . poor girl, you need a Daddy to take you away

Old 06-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #21425
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
awwww . poor girl, you need a Daddy to take you away
Not sure how that could be explained to the hubby.

Closed Thread