Literotica Guru

Hello everyone! Hope all is well.

Happy belated birthday, Cookie!

Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #21377
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflgirl81 View Post
Thank you. It's been around 4 months of agony but the doctor finally put me on the good stuff. I'm a little out of it but the pain has eased lol. How are you doing?

RA- prayers are with you, keep safe.

Mutato- so pleased to hear your Daughter is doing better.
Oh boy that sucks, that's a long time to be in pain like that. I'm glad he finally did but wish it hadn't taken so long.

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #21378
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1514 View Post
Hello everyone! Hope all is well.

Happy belated birthday, Cookie!
Kisses!

Miss you.

If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #21379
firefighter12
Really Really Experienced

Evening, all. Spent a frustrating day chasing ghost smoke and phantom motor vehicle accidents. Just kicking back and having a well-earned drink. Hope everyone had a great day.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #21380
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

made the first leg of my trip...I'm relaxing now, hoping the kids get their wiggles out before tomorrow. I'm tired, but I'm halfway there..

Kisses and snuggles..

“No, please..,” Moira whispered. She barely recognized her own voice and even she wasn’t convinced she wanted this to stop. Her face felt flush and her body feverish from the fire he’d ignited. She opened her eyes and groaned when she saw her own hands pressed to the back of this man’s head holding him in place."

Old 06-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #21381
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

"Happy Hump Day evening everyone - RA I'm so glad that you've made it half way, you're on the downhill stretch now! Safe journey! - Daddy M I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl but very glad it's not a bad break!- NFL!!!! Hon so good to see you and thank you! Glad the Dr finally got it right for you! Hayley, Photo, Cookie sweet sister who I miss more than I can tell you, Daddies RJ and Stan and EVERYONE else (that I might have neglected to mention) - Big (((HUGS))) and Love and maybe this weekend I won't feel like I'm running in place and will have more time to gossip!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?”―Caroline Myss

Old 06-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #21382
mutato
Daddy M

Good evening to all, hope your Hump Day was good. Just checking in before bedtime.

Quote:
Thank you. It's been around 4 months of agony but the doctor finally put me on the good stuff. I'm a little out of it but the pain has eased lol. How are you doing?

Mutato- so pleased to hear your Daughter is doing better.
Thank you And I'm happy to hear that you're getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Kisses!

Miss you.

Good to see you, serene

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
made the first leg of my trip...I'm relaxing now, hoping the kids get their wiggles out before tomorrow. I'm tired, but I'm halfway there..

Kisses and snuggles..
Kisses and snuggles for you too. I'm happy you've made the first leg of your trip safely.

*I wish I could get a good grip on reality, because then I'd choke the shit out of it!

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Old 06-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #21383
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

"Happy Thursday one and all - Wooo Hooo and fingers crossed - possible job offer where we want to live! Now just have to sell the house!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?”―Caroline Myss

Old 06-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #21384
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Happy Thursday one and all - Wooo Hooo and fingers crossed - possible job offer where we want to live! Now just have to sell the house!"
That is awesome news, yay congrats

Old 06-20-2013, 06:42 PM   #21385
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Peaches sweety that is GREAT news. So happy things are finally going the way they need too.

Last day of school then two weeks holiday, i'd do a happy dance but i'm to exhausted lol

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Last edited by tiedtits4me : 06-20-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: ocd reasons

Old 06-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #21386
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Hi everyone! Home from my visit. I fly back home tomorrow. I really don't want to go home. It's beautiful here.

RA- Safe travels dollface!

Old 06-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #21387
firefighter12

Hey, all! A beautiful day in the Maritimes. No call-outs AND I got the yard done. Hope everyone else had a good one...

Old 06-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #21388
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

It's Friday

Old 06-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #21389
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
It's Friday
It's Friday night

Old 06-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #21390
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
It's Friday night
Haha gotta love the time difference

Old 06-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #21391
bronzeage
I am a river to my people

Daddy and Little One

When I posted the final chapter of my Daddy and Little One series, back in 2010, I immediately started an extensive rewrite, with the intention of transforming it into a regular novel. After two years and nearly doubling the size, it was ready. I submitted it to my e-publisher and was surprised to discover they would not touch a book with the name "Daddy" in the title. The title is the easiest part of a book to change, so it became "Nina September", which is Little One's true name. Even this was not acceptable, because the central character was still called Daddy. I submitted it to a series of publishers. Some were kind and some were hostile, but all agreed on one thing. They could not touch a book about a relationship between two adults, if one of them was named Daddy. One editor responded with a rejection email less than a hour after submitting the book, with the note, "We find the terms Daddy and Little One to be offensive."

I finally decided to publish it myself on smashwords. It is listed on the smashwords Premium Catalog, which means it is available in every e-book format at nearly every online book retailer, including Apple, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Nina September

I invite everyone to download the sample and then purchase the e-book. At $4.99, it's a bargain. I would appreciate it very much.

We are born with two needs in our heart. The first is to feel safe and secure. The second is to feel desired and valued. This second need is so powerful, we will abandon safety and security to pursue it.

The most fortunate among us find both in the same place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nina September.jpg (50.6 KB, 370 views)

Lesbian Schoolgirl Enema Bondage, Something for everyone.
"Mama help me. I'm looking at a naked blue eyed man." Good clean fun with the Shower Girl.
Security provided by a well armed dancing peanut.

Quote:
Originally posted by LostBaby
My beloved is perfect. He is strong, smart, well read, can & will do anything, tender, and totally adores me. The only thing that could make him better is if he was freak'n wealthy beyond words.
On the floor of a small room near the city wall, they found the source of the many fragments of wisdom this civilization had left the world.http://bronzeageworks.blogspot.com/

Old 06-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #21392
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Oh boy, what a long day. We're home from vacation, would have been home sooner if not for 2 hours of delays in New Jersey.

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard

Old 06-21-2013, 10:43 PM   #21393
firefighter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Oh boy, what a long day. We're home from vacation, would have been home sooner if not for 2 hours of delays in New Jersey.
I spent a week in Jersey one night....I know what that feels like. Glad your travels were successful

Old 06-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #21394
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter12 View Post
I spent a week in Jersey one night....I know what that feels like. Glad your travels were successful
Traffic was backed up in the middle of the state for 45 minutes while near the border with NY, an accident and back up delayed us another 90 minutes

Old 06-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #21395
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzeage View Post
When I posted the final chapter of my Daddy and Little One series, back in 2010, I immediately started an extensive rewrite, with the intention of transforming it into a regular novel. After two years and nearly doubling the size, it was ready. I submitted it to my e-publisher and was surprised to discover they would not touch a book with the name "Daddy" in the title. The title is the easiest part of a book to change, so it became "Nina September", which is Little One's true name. Even this was not acceptable, because the central character was still called Daddy. I submitted it to a series of publishers. Some were kind and some were hostile, but all agreed on one thing. They could not touch a book about a relationship between two adults, if one of them was named Daddy. One editor responded with a rejection email less than a hour after submitting the book, with the note, "We find the terms Daddy and Little One to be offensive."

I finally decided to publish it myself on smashwords. It is listed on the smashwords Premium Catalog, which means it is available in every e-book format at nearly every online book retailer, including Apple, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Nina September

I invite everyone to download the sample and then purchase the e-book. At $4.99, it's a bargain. I would appreciate it very much.

We are born with two needs in our heart. The first is to feel safe and secure. The second is to feel desired and valued. This second need is so powerful, we will abandon safety and security to pursue it.

The most fortunate among us find both in the same place.

"Good for you! And great to hear you used smashbooks too as that is who I am looking at when I am finally ready to self-publish! To your every success!!!"

Old 06-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #21396
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter12 View Post

(Giggles) "Same here! The overnight flight to Italy that took two days!!!!"

Old 06-21-2013, 11:18 PM   #21397
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post

"Know you're glad to finally be off the road and out of the car (and done living out of suitcases for a while) Glad you're back Daddy RJ!"

Old 06-21-2013, 11:18 PM   #21398
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
"Know you're glad to finally be off the road and out of the car (and done living out of suitcases for a while) Glad you're back Daddy RJ!"
Thank you Peaches. I certainly am!

Old 06-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #21399
Cookie123
Little Girl

Oh, how I've missed you!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
As some of you know, life has been a little crazy for me lately..in a positive way that I'm loving every moment of, even through my exhaustion.

I'm going to attempt to catch up.. Hugs to all!!

Old 06-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #21400
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Haha gotta love the time difference
NFL!!!!!! I've missed you, my sister!

Closed Thread