Old 04-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #301
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

I'm reminded of a guy I knew who had broken up with a shy, mousey girl who, despite all appearances to the contrary, was remarkably promiscuous. Apparently she had four or five friends with benefits going at the same time and failed to cut them off after getting a boyfriend. He actually forgave her after finding out the first one, but when the second one turned up, leading her to tearfully confess to others, he dumped her.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:26 AM   #302
Airka4real
occasional visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoGal View Post
I'm reminded of a guy I knew who had broken up with a shy, mousey girl who, despite all appearances to the contrary, was remarkably promiscuous. Apparently she had four or five friends with benefits going at the same time and failed to cut them off after getting a boyfriend. He actually forgave her after finding out the first one, but when the second one turned up, leading her to tearfully confess to others, he dumped her.
Were you one of the FWB?

Old 04-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #303
vortex_
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoGal View Post
That's pretty hot. I'd have tried to set up a gangbang for her.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #304
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airka4real View Post
Were you one of the FWB?
No, not even close. They were all guys. I wish I knew if the FWB were aware of the existence of the others or the boyfriend.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #305
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaphallus View Post
I am as bookish as they come. I write books for a living and develop curriculum for college courses. Nobody would ever guess it, but I love being a slut in the bedroom. Today was my day off, and I put my husband to work. He put his cock in my mouth as soon as I woke up. I deep throated it while he watched me rub my clit. I like when he fucks my mouth, but I make him bury it to the hilt while I cum. He fucked my pussy really hard after that. I made him pull out and come on my pussy. I love feeling hot cum on me. We had a hot nooner in the kitchen and a few hours later I put on a dildo show for him. Afterward, he fucked my ass at my urging. I have since masturbated twice while thinking of multiple men cumming on me. I love being a slut for my husband.
Anna, now that is the kind of action I would love to see or have on my day off. Glad you are so slutty for your hubby.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #306
NYWings
Literotica Guru

This post is great because I can relate to it on a couple levels.
1st would be my wife and our years of fun with a custom van club.
They would have weekend parties put on my different clubs. We would get there on a friday night and for the next couple days we were in a different world. A world of fun sex! where we enjoyed experimenting with our fantasies!
Most of the members of my club would join in the fun at different levels of participation . It just depended on how far you were comfortable to go. My wife was a total exhibitionist slut! I loved seeing her have fun and the girls got us guys to get up and take it off as well.
When the weekend was over we all went back to our little modest worlds and nobody outside the club ever knew what went on. Or best kept secret.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #307
Lil_Lindsay
Virgin

The title is so me. I stayed a virgin for religious reasons until I moved away to uni and my ex - but once I started I was hooked. Took him by surprise for sure! Even though we've broken up now I still go to church when I'm home, though I've gone wearing suspenders secretly once of twice .

Most people don't know and still think I'm the good little church girl.... Can be fun to have a naughty side :P

Old 04-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #308
cyantrail
Literotica Guru

This would best describe my ideal girlfriend!

Old 06-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #309
vrtcpl2share
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Lindsay View Post
The title is so me. I stayed a virgin for religious reasons until I moved away to uni and my ex - but once I started I was hooked. Took him by surprise for sure! Even though we've broken up now I still go to church when I'm home, though I've gone wearing suspenders secretly once of twice .

Most people don't know and still think I'm the good little church girl.... Can be fun to have a naughty side :P
True secret Slut!!!

Old 06-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #310
NYTimesBest
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtcpl2share View Post
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?
i love girls like this. i have actually learned to expect kind of nerdy/classy looking type chicks, librarians, etc etc, to be very horny and wild.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #311
SweetLittleFox
Really Experienced

Hahahaha, this is me to a T. I'm so shy, good luck trying to get me to speak if you're a stranger. If I can get away with smiles and nods, I'll do it. Super polite and sweet, always blush at the mention of sex. There were a few people who told me they thought I would be prudish and vanilla in bed. Haha.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #312
theslutbunny
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLittleFox View Post
Hahahaha, this is me to a T. I'm so shy, good luck trying to get me to speak if you're a stranger. If I can get away with smiles and nods, I'll do it. Super polite and sweet, always blush at the mention of sex. There were a few people who told me they thought I would be prudish and vanilla in bed. Haha.
Whenever I hear "vanilla" mentioned in this context, I imagine people being covered in ice-cream/whipped cream, etc.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #313
MrEd63
Rebel Without A Clue

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslutbunny View Post
Whenever I hear "vanilla" mentioned in this context, I imagine people being covered in ice-cream/whipped cream, etc.
I'm always game for licking food off you

Nobody is innocent - some are just less guilty than others

Come and see me at :

http://eddy63159.tumblr.com

Old 06-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #314
theslutbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEd63 View Post
I'm always game for licking food off you
And yet, by saying that, you've ruled yourself out of the running. Next time, start with Hello.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #315
SweetLittleFox
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslutbunny View Post
Hahaha that version is much better I think

Old 06-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #316
duckandbunny79

I think the word slut probably holds different connotations for different people. For some people the slut at school would have been the man stealer and so not something that they would want to be associated with.

For others it has different meaning.

There is no way I would call my wife a slut in anything outside of the bedroom.

Even inside the bedroom, it is not used as an every day occurrence. But sometimes Slut is the appropriate word to use, when she is lying there wishing she had another woman sat on her face and another man fucking her pussy as I lick and finger her, fueling that fantasy.

She likes being a slut, I adore her for acting the slut and afterwards she is still the love of my life, my best friend and a great mum.

We can be all things at different times. Sometimes I am a gentleman, sometimes I am a dirty bastard and a disgusting pervert. If only I could be a slut

Old 06-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #317
darkknight01
Literotica Guru

Quote:
As you stated you are not at all prudish in bed. On a scale of 1 to 10 how slutty are you in bed and how do you define "slutty" in this context?

Check out my stories on lit http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions and my Tumblr page http://darkknightatl.tumblr.com/

Old 06-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #318
smallgirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtcpl2share View Post
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?
I fit that category..

If marriage is all about compromise and working together, sometimes its also about just biting the fuck out of your tongue to keep yourself from ending it all over a basket of laundry.

Fuck, really? Are people really THAT stupid?

Sometimes, family is the most toxic people in your life and that really sucks.

Giving up on a task that it futile or impossible to complete is not the same as quitting. It's recognizing some things aren't fixable.

You only need 3 bones to succeed ...a wish bone, a funny bone, and a back bone.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #319
darkknight01
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallgirl View Post
I fit that category..
And that makes you even sexier.

Check out my stories on lit http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions and my Tumblr page http://darkknightatl.tumblr.com/

Old 06-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #320
WarmandWet19
Experienced

There would be no way I could fully hide my sexuality but there are only two people in this world who actually know me who know how much of a huge slut I am. I fantasize about being somewhere no one knows me and fucking everyone I see. I hope one day to be in a gangbang where I can get my fill of slutty exhibitionism. I have to be careful though. I might live it and never go back!

Old 06-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #321
SweetLittleFox
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight01 View Post
As you stated you are not at all prudish in bed. On a scale of 1 to 10 how slutty are you in bed and how do you define "slutty" in this context?
Well, I'll say if 1 is a demure blowjob with no swallowing, and 10 is having 50 men run a train on me...

I'de say...maybe a 7.

The slut factor for me is what a girl is willing to do and who she is willing to do it with.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #322
duckandbunny79

Quote:
Well, I'll say if 1 is a demure blowjob with no swallowing, and 10 is having 50 men run a train on me...

I'de say...maybe a 7.

The slut factor for me is what a girl is willing to do and who she is willing to do it with.
Oooo now that's an interesting measure. So a 10 would be anything, with anyone, anywhere?

But I think slut factor would have to start at 0.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #323
SweetLittleFox
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandbunny79 View Post
Oooo now that's an interesting measure. So a 10 would be anything, with anyone, anywhere?

But I think slut factor would have to start at 0.
Agreed on the zero. I think a 10 would still have boundaries, but few.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:21 AM   #324
darkknight01
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'de say...maybe a 7.

Seven is a good number.

Is a seven limiting yourself to only one partner in your bed?

Old 06-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #325
mrtomthumb
Literotica Guru

my wife brings it to the extreme where she will hardly ever talk about sex or show interest until it starts then...watch out.

after it is right back to not talking about it or even acting like what happened just did.

I try to just roll with it even though I do not understand.

she really is something when she gets going! I am lucky in that.