Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #1326
MrSneakyinPA
Really Really Experienced

Hopefully, heading in the right direction....

Like some men here, I have a fantasy of my wife letting another man enjoy her sexually. We are very happily married, and very secure in our marrige and our sex life. She does know that for years, I've more than hinted that it's too bad that I'm the only one that gets to enjoy her in bed, and have mentioned to her, that if she should run into one of her ex b/f's, it would be ok with me if they "relived an old experience together". And, in the throws of passion, she has been more willing to discussed past sexually experiences with her ex's, knowing its a huge turn on for me.

Quite a few years ago, she worked at a real-estate office. She confessed that one of the men there was VERY attractive. She wanted me to know this, but that she had no intention of letting anything happen. At that time, I was glad she said that. But looking back, I think I missed and opportunity. I recently brought him up, and said, "Remember that guy you thought was attractive?" She says, "Oh yeah, he sure was. Tall dark and handsome. very cute!" So I said, "You know, I know you like dancing, and I don't like to dance at all. So if you ever get the chance to go dancing with someone, you really should." She replies, "You are so sweet. I just might someday."

Now, what I am hoping I can interject between now and then is, if she does go out with another man, I want her to feel free to not rush home, and let herself really enjoy the date, the attention, and if it works out, she should go home with him and know that I WANT her to let "anything" happen. So that she'll have even more sexual stories to tell me.

She's 46, redhead, average "size" body with a nice B+/C cup bra. And thankfully, still LOVES a finger in her tight redhaired pussy while making out, and loves it licked and sucked on. Once she has a cock in her, she likes is slow and gentle at first, but kinda hard and after a bit, makes her orgasm.

Not sure exactly how to get her to let another man make love to her. But I'm certainly not going to push anything. I'll just encourage, gently and let her know I love her, and that she is free to explore "that" if she wants too.

Any men successfully got their wives from "no way" to "ok".

Any women made this transition from not wanting to, to wanting to, and doing it, and it worked out nicely?

Any women WISH they had the freedom to enjoy another man?

Last edited by MrSneakyinPA : 05-23-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Old 05-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #1327
datalife
Really Experienced

lol see her with a other man, hell i gave my wife to other man, liked it so much gave my second wife away to and i love seeing them with other guys, (out of my life ).

Old 05-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #1328
LoVeLyLiSaBeTh
Really Experienced

MMmmmmmm......

this thread has made me verrrry horny!

Old 05-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #1329
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

Interesting thought

My husband (who recently introduced me to this fascinating site) said, why don't you say, Women, do you want to see your husband with another woman? I'd be fascinated, to tell the truth.

Team PM

Old 05-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #1330
imready2
Used for female pleasure

We have talked about this for many years but never lived it out for many of the reasons already mentioned. I still would love to please her in this fashion..hmmm! Alas, I fear it will remain just a fantasy!

Old 05-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #1331
MrSneakyinPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
My husband (who recently introduced me to this fascinating site) said, why don't you say, Women, do you want to see your husband with another woman? I'd be fascinated, to tell the truth.
My wife hasn't expressed the same kinky desire to share me as I have to share her. Funny thing is. I've never really even considered what it would be like. Other than..... with her older single sister.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #1332
Rusty85

id love to hear another guys thoughts on taking my girl? How they would like her dressed and such like.

So what if you don't like me, at least be polite and say so!!!

Old 05-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #1333
smallgirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieTS View Post
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
Hubby and I have had several serious conversations on this very subject. His explanation was he loves to watch me when we are fucking and he can only imagine how hot it would be to watch me with another man.
Do I think it will ever happen? Yes, and no. Yes I think it would if we found a guy we could trust, and no...I don't see us finding that guy.

Fuck, really? Are people really THAT stupid?

Sometimes, family is the most toxic people in your life and that really sucks

You only need 3 bones to succeed ...a wish bone, a funny bone, and a back bone.

Is it too late to become a nun? Men aren't worth it.

It's hard to wait for something you know might not happen. It's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #1334
CharlieGG
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallgirl View Post
Hubby and I have had several serious conversations on this very subject. His explanation was he loves to watch me when we are fucking and he can only imagine how hot it would be to watch me with another man.
Do I think it will ever happen? Yes, and no. Yes I think it would if we found a guy we could trust, and no...I don't see us finding that guy.
VERY similar to my wife and me. We dirty talk it, fantasize it, roleplay it... and we've even talked about it in the light of day. If we found Mr. Right in the right moment, it could happen. But I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #1335
smallgirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGG View Post
VERY similar to my wife and me. We dirty talk it, fantasize it, roleplay it... and we've even talked about it in the light of day. If we found Mr. Right in the right moment, it could happen. But I'm not sure that's going to happen.
Hey...at least I am not alone.

Fuck, really? Are people really THAT stupid?

Sometimes, family is the most toxic people in your life and that really sucks

You only need 3 bones to succeed ...a wish bone, a funny bone, and a back bone.

Is it too late to become a nun? Men aren't worth it.

It's hard to wait for something you know might not happen. It's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:07 AM   #1336
John_Whittaker0826
Literotica Guru

I've shared my wife for many years off & on as life permits. We've had great times, but there are also the bumps in the road. The reason I enjoy it, simply I love seeing her get lost in her passion, what's happening at that very moment.
Trust is key obviously, but it's also important that ground rules are set, and no jealousies can be allowed to enter the picture.

Just your average perv

John's Rustic Romper Room

Please check out my website.
If you like it, be sure and bookmark it
and come back from time to time.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:53 AM   #1337
readyifur
Experienced

saw it!

I knee she was cheating so i waited down the road and there he came i pulled up 15 minutes later and heard her moaning from the from lawn she never moaned loud with me so i waited an when i saw him leave i went in and fucked her then looked around and found a condom wrapper she denied it even with the evidence swell used rubber with a load and her pussy smelled like latex so we got hi and. Had kinky sex later that week and she admitted to me she fucked a fat cock behind my back turned me on so much i wanna see it

Old 05-24-2013, 06:05 AM   #1338
HussarVanburen
Literotica Guru

This was barely literate.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #1339
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Dude! The caps key is over there, beside the A. The period is two keys to the right of the M. Learn them, use them, make them your friends. Please?

Old 05-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #1340
just for fun
Literotica Guru

It must be beer30 somewhere

Old 05-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #1341
ForbiddenFru1t
Really Experienced

He just caught her cheating! He's drinking away his blues.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #1342
RICKM1
Really Experienced

Another fake made up story

Old 05-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #1343
orallover1956
Virgin

back to reality

Over the past 28 years of marriage we have shared many fantasies, the predominant one being another man joining us. About a year ago it became more specific with my wife bringing up the name of a decades old friend and neighbor. As there has been lots of drinking, joking and sexual references between us all I was good with it. Always, post orgasm, she would insist that it was just fantasy and could go no farther. About two months ago she became more serious about it before, during and after sex. We talked openly about what we both wanted and within a week she came home and told me she had just openly asked him if he wanted to fuck. He said yes. Now, our friend is in a second very unhappy marriage, so the plan was to do this without his wife knowing. Sounds bad but you would have to be here to understand. Anyway, my wife went there on several occasions with the hope of at least giving him a quick blowjob but things just didn't work out. She was getting frustrated, I'm bi, so one evening him and I had a chance to talk about it and I assured him it was all good. Got him to show me his cock and let me touch it. That freaked him out as he is ambiguous about his bi tendencies. Last weekend we had a bbq and I pulled him aside to let him know we would not go beyond his comfort zone and he told me that if I could keep his wife away for 30 minutes he would do it. Tonight it worked. We went to visit and his wife and I went for smokes and beer. I was sure to take time and had set up a blank text to my wife to let them know when we were close. She sucked him, they fucked, she came twice, sucked him after, he was to nervous to cum. She kissed me deeply when I walked in the door so I could taste his cock on her mouth. Him and I went outside to talk about how good it was. We came home and I ate her freshly fucked pussy(minus the cum, too bad) and we had the best sex of our lives. Making plans for at least twice more over the long weekend. Don't know why we waited so long, best thing we ever did.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #1344
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman

Well, I'm not married or even have a gf, but I'd never want to see her with another man.

If I saw that, they'd cease to be my wife or gf on the spot.
I'm a believer in a strictly monogamous relationship.

My Stories

Old 05-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #1345
lee4funnz
Virgin

What was the name of the movie

He was an electrician / security guy. Ended up him installing cameras in his house to watch his wife bring home guys for sex.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:36 AM   #1346
blackengel
Virgin

I have shared my woman with another man already, twice technically. Once at the very beginning of our relationship, in a grey area of "togetherness" she had a meaningless booty call with an old friend of hers. She quickly told me about it, and she thought she had been wrong to do it. She was apologetic, I told her not to worry about it. She told me she felt like she'd cheated, and she felt very guilty. I told her she hadn't, and even if she had, I wouldn't be mad. She didn't understand, or believe me, but I was reassuring that it was ok.

Fast forward about five months, and we've been talking about a lot of different things during sex, one of which was the concept of an open relationship. We were very in love with each other, and were both enjoying our sexual relationship quite thoroughly already, this was to be an addition to something which was already great. (Incidentally, as I am very interested in all forms of ass play, this worked out great for me, because the concept of double-penetration interests her greatly, while anal only is a much tougher sell) We talked about it for another few months, eventually even while we were not having sex. An occasion came up on which she would be away at a recreational event for a weekend without me, and I told her to be safe if she wanted to bang anybody.

She revealed to me a few days after she returned that she had taken an opportunity to have a quickie while she was drunk. She said she'd basically just snuck away from her friends to a closet with this guy whom she'd casually encountered before. He unceremoniously pulled her leggings down, she did ask him to put a condom on, and he fucked her for about two minutes, came, and that was that. She said she'd enjoyed it because of how rough he was with her and how it was exciting because it felt like cheating still.

While she told me that, I was extraordinarily hard, and told her that she should never pass up a chance to get fucked. Our only rule is that our encounters with other people can never impose on time spent with eachother. In other words, if we're both free, we spend our time together. If I'm away at work or whatever, she can play during that time, and I'm free when she's gone as well. It has been wonderful to be able to explore interests without guilt, and hearing her tell me about her encounters is exceptionally hot for me.

Old 05-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #1347
Rusty85

anyone want to chat wives?

So what if you don't like me, at least be polite and say so!!!

Old 05-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #1348
GoldStarBiker

Ladies opinion

Ladies I need feedback. I'm married to a wonderful woman. I have expressed numerous times id love to see her be felt up by another man. She is fully against it. I later on ask what about being with another man while I watch. Still hell no. I then said what if you had a date sand told me every single specific detail. Still no. The thought of her cheating turned me on so that I had to have her that moment. I've tried to get her to flirt and cyber with other men online and still she won't. So my question is if your man offered and asked these things of you as a turn on would you take him up on his offer? She has my heart and I hers I just thought a Lil fun and spice would be the start of wild memories. So would you?

Old 05-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #1349
GoldStarBiker

Yeah

Trust me I could watch my wife get felt up all day any day if she was willing

Old 05-31-2013, 02:19 AM   #1350
emurga
Virgin

i would love to get my girlfriend in on this. we talked about it before but we havent taken the step. but ever since weve discussed it, its all i could think about....