Old 05-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
ali500mph
Experienced

Mom's body for Son

Can somebody write a long story of a Young indian mother who will do anything for her son. And her son takes advantage of this by using her body for what ever he desires (popularity, money, friends, etc)?

Old 05-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
MiriamL
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali500mph View Post
Can somebody write a long story of a Young indian mother who will do anything for her son. And her son takes advantage of this by using her body for what ever he desires (popularity, money, friends, etc)?
How is he going to use her body to win popularity, money, etc???

Are your referring to an Indian mother living in the west, or in India?

Old 05-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

I read this title and thought it was going to be some Freaky Friday thing where the son gains control of the mother's body.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #4
ali500mph
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiriamL View Post
How is he going to use her body to win popularity, money, etc???

Are your referring to an Indian mother living in the west, or in India?
He will basically whore her out.

For Example: Nerdy kid wants to hang out with the cool kids. Remembers how everyone stares at his hot mom, he brings her to a pool party/game/picnic and makes her wear a sexy outfit, then has her have sex with some of the guys (mom does it to make her son happy)

Money: Kid wants a new bike - no money, he makes a deal with the sales man and manager and has his mom agree to give them her body to use for an bike.

Those are just examples.

The Indian mother can live either in the west or in India, or even going from India to America or Canada. (this way maybe there will be incidents in the airport as well?)

Old 05-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
MiriamL
Really Experienced

Quote:
He will basically whore her out.

For Example: Nerdy kid wants to hang out with the cool kids. Remembers how everyone stares at his hot mom, he brings her to a pool party/game/picnic and makes her wear a sexy outfit, then has her have sex with some of the guys (mom does it to make her son happy)

Money: Kid wants a new bike - no money, he makes a deal with the sales man and manager and has his mom agree to give them her body to use for an bike.
The reason I asked about the context is because a setting in India will have different possibilities than a western environment.

Do you imagine this mother figure wearing Indian style fashions?

The plot seems implausible frankly...unless the women is mentally impaired.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
ali500mph
Experienced

Quote:
The reason I asked about the context is because a setting in India will have different possibilities than a western environment.

Do you imagine this mother figure wearing Indian style fashions?

The plot seems implausible frankly...unless the women is mentally impaired.
That is true now that you mention it. But what if the mother has sexual tension built up and when an opportunity rises she ceases the moment thinking no one will find out, and one by one incidents seem to occur and as time goes by she loses count of all the men she has been with. And during her sexual crusade it can be the son who secretly sets her up with this men for his benefits and records her?

I rather she wear Indian style fashion like a saree (backless, below navel, sleeveless, transparent)

Old 05-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #7
ali500mph
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post
I read this title and thought it was going to be some Freaky Friday thing where the son gains control of the mother's body.
Lol. no I was more thinking of how a mother's body is used to satisfy a son.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #8
MiriamL
Really Experienced

Quote:
I rather she wear Indian style fashion like a saree (backless, below navel, sleeveless, transparent)
I think this is what you mean by a 'backless saree'. The rest of the garment wraps around the hips below the navel. Does your mother's navel excite you?

To make the story more realistic why not just have the mother turning to a powerful businessman in town, in hopes of the securing a good job for her son. She offers the hem of her outfit in silence, which he takes in hand...and then starts to spin very slowly, around an around, unwraping herself to his gaze.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:31 AM   #9
ali500mph
Experienced

Quote:
I think this is what you mean by a 'backless saree'. The rest of the garment wraps around the hips below the navel. Does your mother's navel excite you?

To make the story more realistic why not just have the mother turning to a powerful businessman in town, in hopes of the securing a good job for her son. She offers the hem of her outfit in silence, which he takes in hand...and then starts to spin very slowly, around an around, unwraping herself to his gaze.
WWWOOOWW!!!

Yes that is a nice visual! That is a good idea where the mother tries to secure a good job for the son, but what about the incest factor as son may be there participating or watching, and the gang-bang factor where either the businessman uses the mother with his partners or after he is done with her he lets his servants use her?

Also will this be a build up to the job part? I want a character development and a long story line with many chapters - Example "Manya, Forbidden lust of a Horny Housewife"

Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #10
MiriamL
Really Experienced

Quote:
WWWOOOWW!!!

Yes that is a nice visual! That is a good idea where the mother tries to secure a good job for the son, but what about the incest factor as son may be there participating or watching, and the gang-bang factor where either the businessman uses the mother with his partners or after he is done with her he lets his servants use her?
There is a businessman in Pondicherry who rose to great wealth from the lower classes as a gold importer...and is notorious for exploiting women of high birth, esp from families of historical importance.

He is fat, completely bald and always dressed in pristine white robes...appearing as such in her mind's eye as she stands before a full length mirror at her home, adjusting the folds of black silk around her hips.

He is the perfect target for this mother's ambitions...she knows he has what she wants for her son's professional connections

And she knows...she has what he wants in a woman.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #11
ali500mph
Experienced

WIlling to Write?

Nice - If you add the son and some DP and Gang-Bang action it be perfect for what I am looking for. Will you be writing it?

Old 05-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #12
MiriamL
Really Experienced

Quote:
Will you be writing it?
No, one must always write about the context you know. If you live in India its difficult to write about life in Finland.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #13
ali500mph
Experienced

Quote:
No, one must always write about the context you know. If you live in India its difficult to write about life in Finland.
Doesn't really have to be based out of India or Canada or wherever. Just need a writer with this concept. Characters don't even need to be Indian, just preferably.