Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #1
kinkyguy87
Experienced

I have an urge to treat her like a slut...

I have an urge to treat her like a slut, fuck her like a slut, make her suck my cock until she gags and spews, lift her arse in the air and fuck it till its sore and red, invite my mates over and make her suck many cocks at once while getting fucked in both holes.

Make her wear a collar and parade her around and slap her ass and pat her head in front of my friends. They would say, "ohh look at it, it wants some cock" and "give the dog a boner for a god sake".

Then tie her up once its all done to wait for a repeat. Don't worry, I'll leave a water dish...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lm2m6yG7Oz1qkrzgpo1_500.jpg (37.6 KB, 92 views)

Old 05-14-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

And your point in this forum designed for discussion of BDSM topic, concerns and issues would be ... just what, exactly?

This thread would appear (IMNSHO) to belong more in the Sexuality & Fetish forum.
Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
click the button above.