Old 04-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #426
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced

wow... there's something in the air or water up north... I should go there...

Old 04-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #427
red111a
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
agreed!

Old 04-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #428
KatieTay

http://www.examiner.com/list/top-20-...hters-for-2013

So much strength and beauty

Old 04-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #429
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
oh my yes.....a big fan......

Old 05-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #430
KatieTay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAAlDyqw8zM

This clip is from a show titled "Beautiful Women of China". The woman featured is bodybuilder Zhang Ping.

The two fairy women in the opening moments represent stereotypical notions of Chinese beauty.

I shall transcribe as best as I can.

(voiceover by Zhang Ping)

25 years ago, I made the right choice, that allows my beauty to persist even today. My beauty is derived from health, self-confidence, and perseverance. I'm Zhang Ping, a beauty from Shanghai. *I have my beauty* (the show's catchphrase).

[she comes out]

Zhang Ping: (reiterates the main things she said in the video intro).
Female judge #1 (in blue): We're all eagerly waiting for you to remove that concealing robe...
Female judge #2 (in white): I think, underneath that, she definitely has something special for us!
Male judge #1 (younger bald bespectacled guy): You're not going to perform some classic acrobatics, are you?
Zhang Ping: Nope. Today, on this show, upon this stage, I am here to display a special kind of beauty.
Judges: What kind?
Zhang Ping: A physical kind. The beauty of strength.
Female judge #2: Of strength?! Wow...
Male judge #2 (older balding bespectacled guy in red and black): Would it be rude, I wonder, to inquire about a woman's age...
Female judge #2: Would you object?
Zhang Ping: Not at all. I'm 54 this year.
(judges do double-take)
Female judge #2: Let's see your talent display, then.

[Zhang Ping does bodybuilding routine with 2 hunks. Judges keep make remarks like "Oh my goodness!" "Good heavens!"]

Senior female judge (no idea why she and the other guy are like, up there on high): I like this woman, she's fantastically beautiful! She's my idol!
Senior male judge: Your idol? Hahahaha...

[more hawtness ensues. Zhang Ping finishes her routine. For reference, we are now at about the 4 minute mark.]

Senior female: They say, beauty is found in youth. I say, for women life begins at 50! This is our role model. This is the way to go!
Senior male: From this, we can see, age is really not a limitation for anyone.
Female judge #2: Could I ask you a question first... I want to ask, the two hunks behind you, fellas, do you find this big sister sexy?
Hunk: Too sexy. Too beautiful.
[laughter]
Female judge #2: What kind of beauty do you feel it is?
Hunk: I find that her beauty is natural, it's about health and strength.
Male judge #2: I agree with that last point, that it's about "strength". But as for "natural" or "healthy"... without expending a huge amount of effort, practically going against the laws of nature, training to the extent of risking your life, even... is it even possible?
Zhang Ping: I've been doing this for 25 years...
Male judge #2: Let's hear it!
Zhang Ping: ... and back then, it was a right choice I made.
Female judge #2: What were you working as back then?
Zhang Ping: Initially, I was working for Phoenix Automatic Cars, as an ordinary employee. I felt that bodybuilding is an art form, and so I wanted to learn it. My husband was in the military. I lived inside a military camp. And that kind of environment is a very conservative kind. So a lot of people couldn't understand...
Female judge #2: What sort of things did they say about you at the time?
Zhang Ping: They said, "How come there's a member of this household, wearing underwear, exposing herself completely in the public eye? If it were my household, I would definitely not approve." Later, my husband reminded me that he had expressed his belief. He said to me, "You're a mother - you ought to be a good wife, and a good mother."
Female judge #2: So after your husband told you that, why didn't you change your mind?
Zhang Ping: Female bodybuilding is very beautiful, extremely so to me. Since I'd made up my mind, I had to succeed. I had to get the gold. So, I told my husband that. We talked for several days. In the end he had a condition: If I could, within 6 months, win a gold at a competition, he would support me wholeheartedly, give you all the help you need. And if I couldn't...
Female judge #2 (together with Zhang Ping): Stay home and cook. Be in the kitchen.
[laughter all round]
Zhang Ping: I said, Ok, no problem.
Male judge #1: And in the end?
Zhang Ping: In the end, I worked very hard, I won 5 gold medals.
Female judge #2: Those were nationals, were they?
Zhang Ping: That's correct, national level championships. And then in Asia, I was champion 11 times, and worldwide I'm ranked 10th.
Female judge #2: After training for 25 years, what's it been like for you and your spouse? How has this affected you both? How is it that even I'm interested in this now? Eh, Yingda? (addressing Male host #2). I'm being influenced by you!
Male judge #2: You're stealing my line, you are.
Female judge #2: What does he think about you taking part in our show here?
Zhang Ping: He's very supportive. He said, if I come, I'm representing the women of China, a kind of Chinese femininity that mixes gentleness with toughness.
Female judge #2: Wow, so that's your husband's judgement. I have to ask the men here. When you see female bodybuilding...
Male judge #2: A special kind of beauty...? I... I wouldn't say so directly.
Female judge #2: You mean to say it's a different path from that of traditional beauty, I suppose?
Male judge #2: Yes, I mean, you see those two men at the back. If their muscles are shaped like that, well, I find that aesthetically pleasing.
Female judge #2: Yes, you two young fellows are really attention-grabbing.
Male judge #2: But, I feel that femininity... must it necessarily conform to that ideal as well? Because we know, for a woman to train to this result, it's that much harder. I'm seeing, your back, your lats... and your deltoids... it's... it's indeed stunning. Suppose one day, for "Beautiful Women of China", all the contestants train to this degree... is it still feminine?
Host: Well, Mr. Yingda has posed such a question to you, a question of feminine beauty. So let me ask you, how do you view this matter?
Zhang Ping: Everyone has his own point of view. On one hand we have a soft and gentle kind of beauty. On the other, we have a kind of healthy beauty. I feel they're different.
Host: Now it's time for you judges to make your decisions. The first vote? (I couldn't catch the name)
Male judge #1: Uhhh... I shall support her.
Zhang Ping: Thank you.
Host: Mr Yingda?
Male judge #2: ... I think I'm going to go with the Fairy Mother and Daughter (the traditional beauties).
Host: And you, Ms. Yang Lan?
Female judge #2: Dear, dear... oh dear! I tell you, you're not only challenging a male judgement of female beauty - you're challenging the way females regard each other too! And see, up on stage there, you see a kind of ancient classical beauty, the kind where you don't even show the teeth when you smile, very genteel and demure. And over here is strength, willpower... Good heavens, this is such a dilemma!
Zhang Ping: No need... no need...
Host: Ms. Yang Lan, your choice is!
Female judge #2: ... I'm still going to go with the Fairy Mother and Daughter.
Host: Right, thank you. At the moment, the votes are 2 to 1, in favour of the Fairy Mother and Daughter!
Male judge #1: Let's hear Ms. Ma's opinion, why don't we. What is your choice then?
Female judge #1: Well, I've just recalled something from my childhood, when I was in elementary school, I once questioned, "On what basis do we say that some things, boys can do while girls can't?" And now I ask the same question, about men and women. Therefore, my decision is, I will support. [To varied reactions from the judges]
Host: And now, the last 5 seconds are given over to... audience voting! Members of the audience... please vote! 5... 4... 3... 2... 1! Voting has ended. 96 votes, plus 82 votes, makes... 178 votes.

[82 males, and 96 females, chose to support Zhang Ping. This, however, is insufficient to beat the score of the traditional Chinese beauties, which was 232. It appears that the contestant before Zhang Ping scored lower than her.]

Zhang Ping: Whether I win or not here isn't important. It matters more that I took part, and I took my joy, my healthfulness, and spread it to all the other women around me. Because health is the one true form of wealth for all humankind.

[She receives a send-off, and there're hugs all around.]

Female judge #1: Very impressive, thank you.

Last edited by KatieTay : 05-01-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #431
KatieTay

Aww... no one appreciates this lol

Old 05-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #432
Prof_Emma
Virgin

I appreciate her...

I think she has an amazing physique, and is a gorgeous woman to boot. And she's 54! I find the video frustrating, though: full of mixed messages. Despite admiration for her, she ultimately loses to the traditional Chinese beauties. Boo!

Old 05-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #433
VladHarkonnen

I'm a fan of fit...as in women that know the value of squats and deadlifts along with some good compound upper body exercises. Muscular...as in visible abs, boobs disappeared into muscle, big shoulders, man-butt, etc....not so much...ok not at all really That said, I can certainly get the turn on...a woman that can physically overpower you, able to force you to do things...I can see how that's sexy.

Tell me what you'd do with me

Last edited by VladHarkonnen : 05-02-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #434
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Emma View Post
I think she has an amazing physique, and is a gorgeous woman to boot. And she's 54! I find the video frustrating, though: full of mixed messages. Despite admiration for her, she ultimately loses to the traditional Chinese beauties. Boo!
Well, she beat the contestant before her! That's something! lol

Vlad: sure, different strokes for different folks

Old 05-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #435
HussarVanburen

Quote:
Aww... no one appreciates this lol
I quite enjoy the naturalness of her physique. It's strong, but not exaggeratedly so. It's pleasing.

I would have preferred more displays of strength rather than merely posing, though. It strikes me she would have some very impressive body-weight style feats to show off.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #436
KatieTay

Actually, the truth is, she may not be very "strong" per se - definitely stronger than most women, but that is not hard to achieve at all -_- sorry but that's so.

She's a bodybuilder, rather than a strength athlete - powerlifters and professional strongwomen can do amazing feats, but aesthetically speaking they may fall a bit short. Primarily, female bodybuilders are more like body artists, I feel.

Old 05-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #437
HussarVanburen

Quote:
Actually, the truth is, she may not be very "strong" per se - definitely stronger than most women, but that is not hard to achieve at all -_- sorry but that's so.

She's a bodybuilder, rather than a strength athlete - powerlifters and professional strongwomen can do amazing feats, but aesthetically speaking they may fall a bit short. Primarily, female bodybuilders are more like body artists, I feel.
Yes, strength and bodybuilding rarely go hand in hand. Fighters and strongmen rarely have physiques like body builders.

But yes: I can see what you mean. More of a body 'artistry'. Though that's a shame, as modern bodybuilding rarely is very aesthetically pleasing, especially for women. Some look like over inflated balloons.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #438
KatieTay

Well, I think it's a lot less rare than you might think!

But I really do favour a natural look for anyone, bodybuilders or otherwise.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #439
twister947
Literotica Guru

I dig female bodybuilders of the natural variety, but day in, day out, the women (and men) with the best bodies are dancers. There's more than one reason to enjoy a good Broadway show.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #440
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
I dig female bodybuilders of the natural variety, but day in, day out, the women (and men) with the best bodies are dancers. There's more than one reason to enjoy a good Broadway show.
I love the muscle definition on dancers!

Old 05-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #441
twister947
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love the muscle definition on dancers!
I thought you might.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #442
trulyperverse
Experienced

a few more

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4025/66802437.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZEmAvYnGJc..._Reis_0326.jpg

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/73...f49162f478.jpg

and this hottie

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/73...9df8d4cab5.jpg

Last edited by trulyperverse : 05-09-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #443
reachedme
Literotica Guru

tumblr_mm240uIcbw1s5sih7o1_500.jpg

Old 05-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #444
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

wow....love the pics....

Old 05-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #445
AlwaysInTrouble
Experienced

Female MMA Fighters

I recently saw Ronda Rousey in action, in the Octagon, and she was impressive as hell. However, today I came across her naked photo shoots for ESPN and Maxim and I was totally blown away by her mix of incredible physique and sex appeal.

http://a4.espncdn.com/photo/2012/070...dyissue_17.jpg

http://a2.espncdn.com/photo/2012/070...dyissue_02.jpg

http://static.sportressofblogitude.c...im-hot-100.jpg

Old 05-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #446
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysInTrouble View Post
I recently saw Ronda Rousey in action, in the Octagon, and she was impressive as hell. However, today I came across her naked photo shoots for ESPN and Maxim and I was totally blown away by her mix of incredible physique and sex appeal.

Everyone should be! hehehe

Old 05-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #447
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysInTrouble View Post

Damn, she's gorgeous.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #448
nastyatlhxc
Virgin

Not too sure if these women fall into this area, but swimmers. More specifically Butterfly swimmers with broad shoulders, chests, necks, backs, upper bodies as a whole...

http://cdn.blogosfere.it/olimpiadi/images/156934856.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...9_799_1200.jpg (physique)

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...na-vollmer.jpg

http://idrett.speaker.no/Downloads/6...rettsgalla.JPG

But... These are my dream kinds of women!!

Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #449
KatieTay

Sure they do! They're great!

Old 05-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #450
twister947
Literotica Guru

Swimmers? Like Dara Torres?

Mature women, indeed.