Old 04-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #18926
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,
 
eric60red's Avatar
 
eric60red is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Malta GC.
Posts: 3,536
I just long for a girl to take care of me
__________________
ERIC RED


: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/
 

Old 04-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #18927
mutato
Daddy M
 
mutato's Avatar
 
mutato is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Nighty night! ~snuck out of bed for a midnight snack


Milia is a yucky girl...we don't let her past the curb.
Thanks for letting me know, Cookie. It's hard to tell sometimes...

I hope you and all the other girls slept well last night and may everyone's day be great!
__________________
*It's more fun being sober. That way, I get to see how stupid everyone is.

*I wish I could get a good grip on reality, because then I'd choke the shit out of it!

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...
 

Old 04-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #18928
X0Xo
Experienced
 
X0Xo is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 55
such a hot thread. dayum
__________________
{grab my hips and kiss my lips}

Asking For It
 

Old 04-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #18929
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru
 
UhlBWett's Avatar
 
UhlBWett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,069
Good morning baby girl.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by X0Xo View Post
such a hot thread. dayum
Such pretty lips.......
__________________
"Normal is an illusion, kinky is relative and beds are meant for sleeping................. Be creative people!

It's huge, It's hot, It's tireless and It's mine................. It's my mind, not my avatar you pervert!
Want to learn more about it?

Check out these sexy story links below..............

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-bakers...-little-secret
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-summer-of-discovery
http://www.literotica.com/s/bare-assed-in-the-backwoods
http://www.literotica.com/s/balls-deep-in-the-rockies
http://www.literotica.com/s/cumming-for-the-weekend
http://www.literotica.com/s/ridin-the-storm-out
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-little-asian-delight
http://www.literotica.com/s/tied-up-in-escrow
http://www.literotica.com/s/better-than-a-spanking
 

Old 04-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #18930
justbeingme1
nastyman12a's baby girl
 
justbeingme1's Avatar
 
justbeingme1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,353
Good morning everyone!! Hope this day finds you all happy and healthy!
__________________
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain


 

Old 04-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #18931
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru
 
UhlBWett's Avatar
 
UhlBWett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,069
Thank you sweet girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Good morning everyone!! Hope this day finds you all happy and healthy!
I hope you and yours are well also!
__________________
"Normal is an illusion, kinky is relative and beds are meant for sleeping................. Be creative people!

It's huge, It's hot, It's tireless and It's mine................. It's my mind, not my avatar you pervert!
Want to learn more about it?

Check out these sexy story links below..............

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-bakers...-little-secret
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-summer-of-discovery
http://www.literotica.com/s/bare-assed-in-the-backwoods
http://www.literotica.com/s/balls-deep-in-the-rockies
http://www.literotica.com/s/cumming-for-the-weekend
http://www.literotica.com/s/ridin-the-storm-out
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-little-asian-delight
http://www.literotica.com/s/tied-up-in-escrow
http://www.literotica.com/s/better-than-a-spanking
 

Old 04-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #18932
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Happy Saturday to all the pretty little girls and handsome Daddies!

Special good morning to my sleepy little princess, who snuck out of bed last night. We will have a little talk when you get up.

Another beautiful spring day here! Packing the cooler with water, pop, beer (on the bottom) sandwiches and the ever present chex mix. then heading out to the deck!

Last edited by stan_man13 : 04-27-2013 at 08:41 AM.
 

Old 04-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #18933
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Happy Saturday to all the pretty little girls and handsome Daddies!

Special good morning to my sleepy little princess, who snuck out of bed last night. We will have a little talk when you get up.

Another beautiful spring day here! Packing the cooler with water, pop, beer (on the bottom) sandwiches and the ever present chex mix and heading out to the deck!
~wanders through the house looking for Daddy, notices the back door is open a bit, pokes my head out. ~

Morning Daddy! ~runs bare foot across the deck, holding my night shirt down so the neighbors don't get a peek as I go to sit on Daddy's lap, relaxing on a lounge chair~

I just had a little, tiny snack, then went straight back to our bed. Any Dr. Pepper ten in there? ~ points to the cooler~
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #18934
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbeingme1 View Post
Good morning everyone!! Hope this day finds you all happy and healthy!
Good morning! How have you been?! Well, I hope! I've been fabulous!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #18935
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Good morning UBW , Mutato, NFL, INL, RA , Peaches and anyone else I may have missed.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #18936
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
~wanders through the house looking for Daddy, notices the back door is open a bit, pokes my head out. ~

Morning Daddy! ~runs bare foot across the deck, holding my night shirt down so the neighbors don't get a peek as I go to sit on Daddy's lap, relaxing on a lounge chair~

I just had a little, tiny snack, then went straight back to our bed. Any Dr. Pepper ten in there? ~ points to the cooler~
Let me pull one out for you. ~Hangs on tightly to you while reaching for the cooler~ Daddy doesn't want his little girl's hand to get all cold. Here's a napkin and rubber band to wrap around your DP10.
 

Old 04-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #18937
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Let me pull one out for you. ~Hangs on tightly to you while reaching for the cooler~ Daddy doesn't want his little girl's hand to get all cold. Here's a napkin and rubber band to wrap around your DP10.
Brrr!! Thank you, Daddy.

~takes a sip~ Can I get this in an IV, please? ~giggles as I kiss Daddy with chilly lips and a little tongue pressing past your mouth~

~hears the neighbors dog and realized my shirt has bunched up as I wave to the old hag watching her dog and us~
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~

Last edited by Cookie123 : 04-27-2013 at 09:09 AM.
 

Old 04-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #18938
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Brrr!! Thank you, Daddy.

~takes a sip~ Can I get this in an IV, please? ~giggles as I kiss Daddy with chilly lips and a little tongue pressing past your mouth~

~hears the neighbors dog and realized my shirt has bunched up as I wave to the old hag watching her dog and us~
~holds your hand in mine bringing to my lips and kissing each finger softly...not allowing you to pull the hem back down~
perhaps we should take this inside....
 

Old 04-27-2013, 09:18 AM   #18939
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
~holds your hand in mine bringing to my lips and kissing each finger softly...not allowing you to pull the hem back down~
perhaps we should take this inside....
Splendid idea, Daddy. Race ya to the bedroom!

~hops off your lap, not caring that my pantied bottom is showing and runs into the house~
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #18940
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric60red View Post
I just long for a girl to take care of me
That is a two way street, Eric. No disrespect intended, but if that is your attitude about this lifestyle, I can understand why you've yet to find a little of your very own. They know there is better out there. Again, no disrespect, simply an observation.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~

Last edited by Cookie123 : 04-27-2013 at 09:47 AM.
 

Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #18941
stan_man13
Literotica Guru
 
stan_man13 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Splendid idea, Daddy. Race ya to the bedroom!

~hops off your lap, not caring that my pantied bottom is showing and runs into the house~
You never said "go" ...but here I come!
 

Old 04-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #18942
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
You never said "go" ...but here I come!
I wanted a head start!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #18943
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,086
Good Morning to Everyone... sorry if that's generic! There are just so many in here lately..!

Cloudy today *pouts* I loved my sunshine the last few days..

Another headache... allergy season..grrr..I'm already feeling better from the advil and zyrtec..

Going to get out by myself today! WOOT! Doesn't happen very often..lol
__________________
~♡Indubitably Indomitable♡~
"Don't turn the key if you can't drive. .."

I'm not your average groupie...





 

Old 04-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #18944
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Good Morning to Everyone... sorry if that's generic! There are just so many in here lately..!

Cloudy today *pouts* I loved my sunshine the last few days..

Another headache... allergy season..grrr..I'm already feeling better from the advil and zyrtec..

Going to get out by myself today! WOOT! Doesn't happen very often..lol
Boo on the gloomy day..it's drizzling here. I'm glad that you are already feeling better.
As a single mom has that only had 1 waking hour away from flirt since December, (thank you again, Peaches!), I completely understand and appreciate how precious getting out of the house alone is!

Enjoy !
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #18945
INeedLove
Soft petals
 
INeedLove's Avatar
 
INeedLove is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 13,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Good Morning to Everyone... sorry if that's generic! There are just so many in here lately..!

Cloudy today *pouts* I loved my sunshine the last few days..

Another headache... allergy season..grrr..I'm already feeling better from the advil and zyrtec..

Going to get out by myself today! WOOT! Doesn't happen very often..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Boo on the gloomy day..it's drizzling here. I'm glad that you are already feeling better.
As a single mom has that only had 1 waking hour away from flirt since December, (thank you again, Peaches!), I completely understand and appreciate how precious getting out of the house alone is!

Enjoy !
Hi RA and Cookie! I hope you both had a good day. I hope the headache goes away fast RA. And Cookie--I hope you can have some alone time soon. My sister grabbed my kiddo and I managed to get a bike ride in the warm spring air. And no falls! LOL

Kisses and hugs!
__________________
If you think you know me based on a few statements you've read here-guess again!

Flower girls!
 

Old 04-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #18946
mutato
Daddy M
 
mutato's Avatar
 
mutato is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 3,912
Good evening lovely littles and awesome Daddies.

Cookie & Daddy Stan: I'm happy the two of you had fun today You two are so fun to watch!

RA: sorry it was a gloomy day and you had a headache, but it seems like your day was good overall. (((HUGS)))

INL: yay for getting out to ride and double yay for not falling! (((HUGS))) and es for you


My day went well, just busy from working all day and some shopping after work. Finally relaxing for the night.
__________________
*It's more fun being sober. That way, I get to see how stupid everyone is.

*I wish I could get a good grip on reality, because then I'd choke the shit out of it!

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...
 

Old 04-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #18947
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru
 
UhlBWett's Avatar
 
UhlBWett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,069
Good morning everyone........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutato View Post
Good evening lovely littles and awesome Daddies.

Cookie & Daddy Stan: I'm happy the two of you had fun today You two are so fun to watch!

RA: sorry it was a gloomy day and you had a headache, but it seems like your day was good overall. (((HUGS)))

INL: yay for getting out to ride and double yay for not falling! (((HUGS))) and es for you


My day went well, just busy from working all day and some shopping after work. Finally relaxing for the night.
It's Sunday and I know all you sleepy heads are still in bed, but greetings just the same!
__________________
"Normal is an illusion, kinky is relative and beds are meant for sleeping................. Be creative people!

It's huge, It's hot, It's tireless and It's mine................. It's my mind, not my avatar you pervert!
Want to learn more about it?

Check out these sexy story links below..............

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-bakers...-little-secret
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-summer-of-discovery
http://www.literotica.com/s/bare-assed-in-the-backwoods
http://www.literotica.com/s/balls-deep-in-the-rockies
http://www.literotica.com/s/cumming-for-the-weekend
http://www.literotica.com/s/ridin-the-storm-out
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-little-asian-delight
http://www.literotica.com/s/tied-up-in-escrow
http://www.literotica.com/s/better-than-a-spanking
 

Old 04-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #18948
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,086
Good Morning to the Daddies, littles, and the trolls under the bridge.

Headache still here...combination of pollen, rain, more pollen, and perhaps a little blood pressure.. I'll persevere..

Great big Mama Bear hugs to all who'd like them. Coffee in hand..

I wish they made "Oatmeal Crème Pie" favored oatmeal.....
__________________
~♡Indubitably Indomitable♡~
"Don't turn the key if you can't drive. .."

I'm not your average groupie...





 

Old 04-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #18949
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Good morning to my amazing family!

Daddy and I stayed up wayyy wayyy too late last night..still so sleepy.

Inl, woohoo for no bumps, bruises or scraps on your ride yesterday!!

Mutato, thanks!!! I'm glad you had a good, although busy day.

RA, ughhh! Allergies!!! Feel better soon so you can write to the fine people at Quaker.

Ubw, you were awake far too early for a Sunday! Go back to bed!

I did hear from Peaches last night. She says not to worry, she's just been exhausted. I'll see her later today.

Have an awesome day!!!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
 

Old 04-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #18950
INeedLove
Soft petals
 
INeedLove's Avatar
 
INeedLove is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 13,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutato View Post
Good evening lovely littles and awesome Daddies.

INL: yay for getting out to ride and double yay for not falling! (((HUGS))) and es for you


My day went well, just busy from working all day and some shopping after work. Finally relaxing for the night.
Hi there! Happy Sunday! Thank you! I felt very accomplished. Hugs to you too! Have a super day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhlBWett View Post
It's Sunday and I know all you sleepy heads are still in bed, but greetings just the same!
Nuh uh. I was awake.....just not online. Having a good day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Good Morning to the Daddies, littles, and the trolls under the bridge.

Headache still here...combination of pollen, rain, more pollen, and perhaps a little blood pressure.. I'll persevere..

Great big Mama Bear hugs to all who'd like them. Coffee in hand..

I wish they made "Oatmeal Crème Pie" favored oatmeal.....
Aww, sending cool compresses and peaceful thoughts your way! HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Good morning to my amazing family!

Daddy and I stayed up wayyy wayyy too late last night..still so sleepy.

Inl, woohoo for no bumps, bruises or scraps on your ride yesterday!!

I did hear from Peaches last night. She says not to worry, she's just been exhausted. I'll see her later today.

Have an awesome day!!!
Hi Cookie! Please give Peaches an extra hug from me? I'm glad you got some daddy time last night. Those are wonderful moments.

Thanks! I'm getting more used to riding and the bike.

==========
Happy Sunday to all of the daddies and girls.
__________________
If you think you know me based on a few statements you've read here-guess again!

Flower girls!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.