The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di! my dahlink! so good to see you again. Full breakfast by all means, and English Breakfast tea, of course.

So sorry, HP, got a bit carried away there. (Penitent smiley icon.) I will think of some less fatty delicious breakfasts. Meanwhile, let me have the lettuce leaf for that rabbit I'm going to stew for you in champagne and mustard later. :devil:.

LOL, someone has just sent me a message saying 'please will youbread me a story', I presume he means roll it in breadcrumbs and deep fry it. Cooking and writing together! what more could one ask for.
:rose:

Thank you, Naoko. I'm still home but feeling MUCH better.

Bread a story! You lucky, lucky girl. It's not everyone that is trusted with deepfrying literature (or whatever we write here).

Moi ?
There's a nice cup 'o' cha for you at you right. Sugar is in the bowl at need.
I don't do sweeteners; sorry. But some will be located for next time.

I don't take sweeteners, either. I'm told that I'm quite sweet enough. :eek:

Oh, so many of them ;)

You're welcome - I know, I get that from time to time too

Ha ha - sounds like something the Scottish would do - deep fry this Dickens

Let me count the ways...:rose: :kiss:

I'm looking forward to them ;)

There are time when I wish I spoke good English; then I might understand some of what the Duchess is on about.
However, please be advised that she likes Lagavulin, which tasted like medicine to me.
I like Highland Park or Isle of Jura.
DO NOT USE ICE !

What a pity I have to teach all about neighbourliness and social order today or we could get down to some rowdy stuff with that bar stool, HP's cane and the whiskies.

Don't worry, HP, I am a very soothing and approachable teacher. I'll use mellow words and not go on about the rough appeal of Islay whisky too much. I like a bit of rough myself ;), but I also favour Highland Park if I can get it.

What a pity I have to teach all about neighbourliness and social order today or we could get down to some rowdy stuff with that bar stool, HP's cane and the whiskies.

Don't worry, HP, I am a very soothing and approachable teacher. I'll use mellow words and not go on about the rough appeal of Islay whisky too much. I like a bit of rough myself ;), but I also favour Highland Park if I can get it.

Oh ho? Discipline, huh?

I must have wandered into the kinkier section of this naked party :devil:

LOL, we will show you the ropes. :D

Grrr, the Fella has gone off having eaten a bacon sarnie and left the healthy salad and tongue sandwich I made for his lunch. I suppose I'll have to have that for lunch now while he gets to buy commercial sandwiches with too much fatty mayo and crisps. :mad:

LOL, we will show you the ropes. :D

Grrr, the Fella has gone off having eaten a bacon sarnie and left the healthy salad and tongue sandwich I made for his lunch. I suppose I'll have to have that for lunch now while he gets to buy commercial sandwiches with too much fatty mayo and crisps. :mad:

I look forward to it :devil:

Ooh...not good...

I have a lovely 12 y.o. Highland Park in the drinks cupboard. Nestled close by is the the Talisker, for those nights that only the earthier, peaty taste will do.

I'll pass on the cane but if you need any help with the ropes, lemme know. I've got a few interesting ties memorized.

I look forward to it :devil:

Ooh...not good...

At least I've figured out how the online tutorial thingy works and sorted out how to upload my carefully crafted powerpoint. I could put some piccies in it. Other people do that, I suppose it brightens things up. Let me have a look round here ... oh, um, perhaps not Steve's avatar. Although it is so ... educational and artistic. If I was tutoring Fine Arts (of flirting) perhaps.

Anyway, cup of tea and healthy salad. Mmmm. I am so enjoying this, you have no idea. Normally I have a crisp sandwich and a cream slice but this is so much ... crunchier.

:nana:

I have a lovely 12 y.o. Highland Park in the drinks cupboard. Nestled close by is the the Talisker, for those nights that only the earthier, peaty taste will do.

I'll pass on the cane but if you need any help with the ropes, lemme know. I've got a few interesting ties memorized.

Mmmpf! 12 yo Highland Park! You are definitely my kind of lady and clearly not in need of the Single Malt lessons. You can sit by me.
:heart:

LOL, in my drinks shelf I've got a 16 yo Lagavulin, a 12 yo Talisker, a 12 yo Bowmore and some cointreau! I always seem to have about four bottles of different single malts and very little else.

Mmmpf! 12 yo Highland Park! You are definitely my kind of lady and clearly not in need of the Single Malt lessons. You can sit by me.
:heart:

LOL, in my drinks shelf I've got a 16 yo Lagavulin, a 12 yo Talisker, a 12 yo Bowmore and some cointreau! I always seem to have about four bottles of different single malts and very little else.

<sits next to Naoko> :)

I've a few other things in the house...sherry and gin for cooking. Vodka for company. Rum for the Xmas fruitcake. But the whisky always seems to go first. :rolleyes:

Sounds interesting...

I've a few other things in the house...sherry and gin for cooking. Vodka for company. Rum for the Xmas fruitcake. But the whisky always seems to go first. :rolleyes:

Funny that :)

I have trouble persuading the Fella that a half open bottle of wine could be left around to be used in cooking, LOL, so there is very little that manages to survive here. The whisky is MINE, and if people lay a finger on it they know that they will have to buy me a new bottle very quickly. It took a little while but the Fella has finally understood that conferences overseas are not for reading papers at but for collecting large boxes of Belgian chocolates and single malt whisky for the MILF as he returns to what will be a considerably less than loving bosom unless it's appropriately fed and whiskied.

Mmm, this salad is actually really good! I must make them for myself sometimes, LOL.
:)

Sounds interesting...

Uh huh. I took a course. :eek:

I have trouble persuading the Fella that a half open bottle of wine could be left around to be used in cooking, LOL, so there is very little that manages to survive here. The whisky is MINE, and if people lay a finger on it they know that they will have to buy me a new bottle very quickly. It took a little while but the Fella has finally understood that conferences overseas are not for reading papers at but for collecting large boxes of Belgian chocolates and single malt whisky for the MILF as he returns to what will be a considerably less than loving bosom unless it's appropriately fed and whiskied.

Mmm, this salad is actually really good! I must make them for myself sometimes, LOL.

My own bosom is considerably more loving when properly fed and whiskied.

When tequila'd, however, it apparently passes out before being loving at all. :(

*drowsily looks about*

*turns on the bubbles to the hot tub* ;):devil:

Holy crap! That is a lot of battery. I made sure to grab a second battery before my Cali trip. I guess you were taking a lot of pictures.

Finishing up a glass of sherry, care for some?
Yeah, it was a fuckload* of pictures. I had just under 80 shots left on the first memory card, but who wants to have to change cards in the dark? At some point this morning, I'll have to put them all on my external harddrive and then... ugh. Lots of work for me today.

*Technical term. (whispers thanks to steve)

Shiner is a local micro here in Texas. I swear, Shiner Bock should be named the state beer. Sure as hell beats that rice-flavored swill Budweiser puts out, and puts to shame anything Miller, Coors et al can whip up.

They've got a pretty good line of beers. Shiner Bock, Bohemian, Blonde, 101, Wild Hare . . . check out their site.
Okay, where oh where have I heard of Shiner....

Is the coffee on? Or are you all just slurping sherry, kahlua and beer - Are you all slurping from Willie's er ... um, lap?
Coffee's definitely on. I even hauled out the milk steamer. :) After all that... beer, coffee will be welcome.

Ropes? No, I can get us a skin-friendly body tape. ;)

Ugh. Sorry. I would have left the tongue sandwich behind, too. Yes, I've tried it. There's just something about the texture that is off to me.

*drowsily looks about*

Coffee's definitely on. I even hauled out the milk steamer. :) After all that... beer, coffee will be welcome.

Ugh. Sorry. I would have left the tongue sandwich behind, too. Yes, I've tried it. There's just something about the texture that is off to me.

The Fella loves tongue, so it must have been a ... very gruelling meeting he had last night. :rolleyes:

I've been serving a full Welsh breakfast in here, but you must eat it quietly if you want some - poor HP has been drooling all morning, and he hasn't had his rabbit yet. :devil: Probably you don't want the bacon but the black pudding and other puddings are quite soft.

*drowsily looks about*

'Morning, anna. :)

I see your point about skin-friendly body tape. I like the pink stuff. But body tape doesn't let you do.

Yeah, I don't like the texture either. :(

Last edited:
'Morning, anna. :)

I see your point about skin-friendly body tape. I like the pink stuff. But body tape doesn't let you do
watch

Yeah, I don't like the texture either. :(

I can't see the piccie, says plaintively. :(

I think we should try both out on andy and take piccies for comparison later. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back