Old 04-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #80651
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Rolf, give me a strong drink while I hide out in the hot tub.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #80652
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Naoko, I believe this is what you were looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI4yoXyb1_M&sns=em

Forget the hot tub, it's mid 60s and perfectly sunny. I'm thinking about skinny dipping in the pool. Anna, Naoko, care to join? I promise not to dunk you this time.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #80653
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,938
Tell 'em where you are, why don't you?.
You call that HIDING ?

Rolf, can I have a very large something ?
Thank you
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #80654
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Tell 'em where you are, why don't you?.
You call that HIDING ?

Rolf, can I have a very large something ?
Thank you
Hiding from the mobs of end users. They wouldn't think to look for me in here, LOL.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #80655
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Hiding from the mobs of end users. They wouldn't think to look for me in here, LOL.
It's all according to which end they are using.
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
 

Old 04-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #80656
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,283
Random thought of the day: It's damn-near impossible to co-author a story when your partner is down with pneumonia.
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 04-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #80657
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

How can I write dark and depressing and violent when I'm in such a good mood?

Ah, here's the ticket: Olaf, bring me a beer.

Little fucker's bound to mess it up . . . .
 

Old 04-23-2013, 11:08 PM   #80658
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
How can I write dark and depressing and violent when I'm in such a good mood?

Ah, here's the ticket: Olaf, bring me a beer.

Little fucker's bound to mess it up . . . .
Nothing worse than cold beer spilled on a naked crotch.

Good night.
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 04-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #80659
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Nothing worse than cold beer spilled on a naked crotch.

Good night.
I revive quickly.

'Night, Molly.
 

Old 04-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #80660
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Naoko, I believe this is what you were looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI4yoXyb1_M&sns=em

Forget the hot tub, it's mid 60s and perfectly sunny. I'm thinking about skinny dipping in the pool. Anna, Naoko, care to join? I promise not to dunk you this time.
Oh dear god, that sounds wonderful, but I'm really wanting the hot tub right now. I just got back from taking rehearsal pictures and my camera burned through TWO fucking batteries.

No, not a toy, my CAMERA.

And one of those batteries was brand new.

Also, I'm glad I bought a new smart card for my camera when I bought the new battery. I never would have made it without it. Still, two batteries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Nothing worse than cold beer spilled on a naked crotch.

Good night.
I don't know. It depends on whose crotch and how it's getting cleaned up.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 04-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #80661
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
I don't know. It depends on whose crotch and how it's getting cleaned up.
My thinking as well.
 

Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #80662
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
Oh dear god, that sounds wonderful, but I'm really wanting the hot tub right now. I just got back from taking rehearsal pictures and my camera burned through TWO fucking batteries.

No, not a toy, my CAMERA.

And one of those batteries was brand new.

Also, I'm glad I bought a new smart card for my camera when I bought the new battery. I never would have made it without it. Still, two batteries?


I don't know. It depends on whose crotch and how it's getting cleaned up.
*turns on the bubbles to the hot tub*

Holy crap! That is a lot of battery. I made sure to grab a second battery before my Cali trip. I guess you were taking a lot of pictures.

Finishing up a glass of sherry, care for some?
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #80663
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

No thanks, I've got a beer.

Oh, you were talking to Anna, weren't you?

 

Old 04-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #80664
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
No thanks, I've got a beer.

Oh, you were talking to Anna, weren't you?

I wouldn't ignore you, buddy. I've got a cold Double Take IPA in the fridge for ya.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #80665
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
I wouldn't ignore you, buddy. I've got a cold Double Take IPA in the fridge for ya.
Never heard of that one, but checking BeerAdvocate . . . it's not very highly rated.
 

Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #80666
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
Never heard of that one, but checking BeerAdvocate . . . it's not very highly rated.
Well, tossing that one out. Only got it cause it was on sale. Ah, how about some Arrogant Bastard IPA?
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #80667
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Well, tossing that one out. Only got it cause it was on sale. Ah, how about some Arrogant Bastard IPA?
LOL!

Now that I'll take.

However, I wouldn't be adverse to trying something new, even if the rest of the beer-drinking snobs turn their noses at it. So don't toss that Double Take just yet.
 

Old 04-24-2013, 01:21 AM   #80668
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 29,951
I sure could use a cold beer. After tonight's shop class I bain gonna sleep good tonight, you betcha!
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon




 

Old 04-24-2013, 01:27 AM   #80669
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
I sure could use a cold beer. After tonight's shop class I bain gonna sleep good tonight, you betcha!
Have a Shiner Wild Hare on me, then, Bear. Tastes like apple cider . . . just with alcohol.
 

Old 04-24-2013, 01:39 AM   #80670
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
Have a Shiner Wild Hare on me, then, Bear. Tastes like apple cider . . . just with alcohol.
That actually looks really good. I'm finishing up a Kahlua and milk now.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #80671
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
That actually looks really good. I'm finishing up a Kahlua and milk now.
Shiner is a local micro here in Texas. I swear, Shiner Bock should be named the state beer. Sure as hell beats that rice-flavored swill Budweiser puts out, and puts to shame anything Miller, Coors et al can whip up.

They've got a pretty good line of beers. Shiner Bock, Bohemian, Blonde, 101, Wild Hare . . . check out their site.
 

Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 AM   #80672
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
Shiner is a local micro here in Texas. I swear, Shiner Bock should be named the state beer. Sure as hell beats that rice-flavored swill Budweiser puts out, and puts to shame anything Miller, Coors et al can whip up.

They've got a pretty good line of beers. Shiner Bock, Bohemian, Blonde, 101, Wild Hare . . . check out their site.
Oh, I might need to give their Hef a try. That reminds me, I need to try and find Boneyard Hop Venom IPA. Had it at a pizza place in Portland, OR. Soooo good.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 AM   #80673
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Oh, I might need to give their Hef a try. That reminds me, I need to try and find Boneyard Hop Venom IPA. Had it at a pizza place in Portland, OR. Soooo good.
Yes, Shiner's Hefe is a good one. Make sure to roll the bottle after you pour it, to get all the good stuff out.

Boneyard is another new one to me. I'll have to check them out.
 

Old 04-24-2013, 02:00 AM   #80674
steve44uk
Baleful
 
steve44uk's Avatar
 
steve44uk is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Beep beep, Richie.
Posts: 4,127
You guys ate such... guys! All you talk about is beer and pussies, pussies and beer...

Oh, wait. And laundry. And jeans...

<starts over>

You guys are such... chicks!

Mornin' fellas.
__________________
My stories

My AH Directory entry.

Dianthus: "You're incorrigible. I like that in a friend..."

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks." - Lazarus Long
 

Old 04-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #80675
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve44uk View Post
You guys ate such... guys! All you talk about is beer and pussies, pussies and beer...

Oh, wait. And laundry. And jeans...

<starts over>

You guys are such... chicks!

Mornin' fellas.
Because we look damn good in jeans.

Good morning (evening here), steve. How's your day going?
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.