Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #17651
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverskitten View Post
Good girl
Thanks for the laugh, lk! I needed it!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 04-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #17652
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

A little help on how to be happier.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #17653
Keroin
aKwatic

You'll want to ship your pants.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/15/...s-going-viral/

Old 04-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #17654
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Awesome. Truly.

My smile today is that as of last night I am through 4/5 of my finals and have aced them all so far. One left to go!

I'm feeling sooooo good!

Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #17655
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Awesome. Truly.

My smile today is that as of last night I am through 4/5 of my finals and have aced them all so far. One left to go!

I'm feeling sooooo good!
Bravo!

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #17656
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Awesome. Truly.

I'm feeling sooooo good!
No surprise, at all, but congratulations and keep up the good work!

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #17657
Paul_Chance
Literotica Guru

Ginnifer Goodwin on Craig Ferguson (off the DVR)

A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale

Old 04-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #17658
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Sighs of relief.

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 04-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #17659
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
Bravo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
No surprise, at all, but congratulations and keep up the good work!
Thank you.

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 04-20-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #17660
midwestyankee
Perv on!

As the perfect antidote to all the week's news, last night we watched Hepburn, Grant, and Stewart in The Philadelphia Story.

Tracy Lord: I'm going crazy. I'm standing here solidly on my own two hands and going crazy.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #17661
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Watching 2 cars back into each other and then pull back... Catching a bike pedal that was on the rack on the back of the little Prius rip the bumper off the back of the shiny newish looking BMW, and cringing for the tense arguing that would typically follow... Then watching the guys just get out and have a hearty laugh about it exchange info, shake hands, and then leave.

It's nice when humans are reasonable AND entertaining.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #17662
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

R.I.P. Richie Havens - 1983...we drank elbow-to-elbow at Siddhartha's in Lewiston, Maine after one sweat-soaked jam session! Salute!

Old 04-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #17663
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Going to an American Food shop. I have now tried Moon Pie and I have no idea why anyone would do that to themselves.

Now on the list of things to try....Fruit Loops, Suger Daddy lollies, peanut butter and jelly, twinkies, peace tea and all sorts of weird and wonderful sauces.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #17664
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
R.I.P. Richie Havens - 1983...we drank elbow-to-elbow at Siddhartha's in Lewiston, Maine after one sweat-soaked jam session! Salute!
When were you in Lewiston? I have way, way too many stories of misspent times in Lewiston. Richie was the headliner for a campus event one year, not too long after Woodstock, in fact. He was incredible.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #17665
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
Going to an American Food shop. I have now tried Moon Pie and I have no idea why anyone would do that to themselves.

Now on the list of things to try....Fruit Loops, Suger Daddy lollies, peanut butter and jelly, twinkies, peace tea and all sorts of weird and wonderful sauces.
Unless you have a death wish, I suggest dropping the Twinkies off your list. The Sugar Daddies are pretty so-so from my experience but Froot Loops (have to get the spelling right) were a staple in my youth. Eating FL every day is how I got through of college.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #17666
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:

OK, just FYI, none of the things on that list are good. OK, maybe the tea. I've never heard of peace tea, which is strange, living where I do. As for the Twinkie, hang onto that! They aren't being made anymore so you actually could sell that sucker on Ebay!

Old 04-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #17667
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:

Moon Pies are an acquired taste, I think. I like the banana ones.

I don't know what peace tea is, but the rest of the stuff is good when you happen to be in the mood for it.

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #17668
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:

Froot Loops, yes. But do NOT eat them as a breakfast cereal with milk; just pour them in a bowl and snack on them dry. Sugar Daddies (or Sugar Babies), yes, if you like caramels. Peanut butter & jelly, yes, but only on white bread, none of that healthy wheat shit. Twinkies, no, unless you *like* the thought of being preserved from the inside out. No clue on peace tea since I don't drink tea. Sauces can be good, bad or indifferent, depending on what they are and what they're served on/with.

As for the Twinkies, yeah, maybe buy a couple and store them just in case they don't start making them again, which they probably will. Too many West Vir-Fuckin'-ginians, Alabamans, Mississippians and Tennesseans left in the world

Banana Moon Pies, even vanilla Moon Pies, are good. The chocolate ones, meh. But they *are,* as Bunny said, an acquired taste - best with RC Cola or really really really cold milk.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #17669
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Unless you have a death wish, I suggest dropping the Twinkies off your list. The Sugar Daddies are pretty so-so from my experience but Froot Loops (have to get the spelling right) were a staple in my youth. Eating FL every day is how I got through of college.
I do have to try one though just to say I have hence the strange list. The Sugar Daddies was just because the name of them made me laugh. Not sure about actually eating the Froot Loops but the box looks cool and having things in ounces instead of grams is cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
OK, just FYI, none of the things on that list are good. OK, maybe the tea. I've never heard of peace tea, which is strange, living where I do. As for the Twinkie, hang onto that! They aren't being made anymore so you actually could sell that sucker on Ebay!
Yeah, they all looked terrible but it was more of a we can't buy that sort of stuff at normal shops here so I got a bit overexcited while looking around

There were alot of strange cans of drink I have not seem before. The peace tea was in a tie died style can with a huge peace sign on it.

I should do that, they had a couple of big boxes there. Apparently those things don't go off so I could wait a couple of years of so

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
Moon Pies are an acquired taste, I think. I like the banana ones.

I don't know what peace tea is, but the rest of the stuff is good when you happen to be in the mood for it.
Thanks Bunny, I will go back and ask if they can get banana ones in so I can try those. It's funny because I hear references in movies to foods that are not available here so was quite cool to actually see them.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #17670
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Froot Loops, yes. But do NOT eat them as a breakfast cereal with milk; just pour them in a bowl and snack on them dry. Sugar Daddies (or Sugar Babies), yes, if you like caramels. Peanut butter & jelly, yes, but only on white bread, none of that healthy wheat shit. Twinkies, no, unless you *like* the thought of being preserved from the inside out. No clue on peace tea since I don't drink tea. Sauces can be good, bad or indifferent, depending on what they are and what they're served on/with.

As for the Twinkies, yeah, maybe buy a couple and store them just in case they don't start making them again, which they probably will. Too many West Vir-Fuckin'-ginians, Alabamans, Mississippians and Tennesseans left in the world

Banana Moon Pies, even vanilla Moon Pies, are good. The chocolate ones, meh. But they *are,* as Bunny said, an acquired taste - best with RC Cola or really really really cold milk.
Thanks for the tip Sir W, I shall keep that in mind when I am feeling brave .

Finding a decent sauce with a bite to it is nigh on impossible here so I have a range of spicy ones as well as hickory ones and ranch dressings. Guess I am going to have to brave the kitchen again.

This one was a chocolate one. I did get some American coke as well to try it as it apparently taste different to ours.

It's quite funny really, even the packaging on things like chewing gum and Doritos is different to what we have here. OK small things amuse small minds

Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #17671
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Quote:
When were you in Lewiston? I have way, way too many stories of misspent times in Lewiston. Richie was the headliner for a campus event one year, not too long after Woodstock, in fact. He was incredible.
At the time, I was working with a traveling carnival, and the guy who I worked for owned the bar. We (about 8 of us vagabonds) all pulled into town late that night, and went straight to the bar where Richie was playing! It was an inspiring night, to say the least!

I then went on to live in that area for 11 years.

^^seasoned New Englander^^

Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #17672
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

What makes me smile/laugh so early (pre-8 a.m. my time) today?

The wit and wisdom of so many of my friends here. Y'all give me hope for the human race, often on days when I've nearly *lost* all hope for it because of the repeated stupidities I see and hear nearly everywhere I go. Thank you.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #17673
graceanne
not me in the av

Quote:

DO NOT BITE SUGAR DADDIES

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 04-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #17674
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
Good advice, Gracie! Nibble, lick, suck... no biting!

That reeeeallllyyy sounds pervy, but it's just good advice for people who want to keep their teeth attached to their jaws.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #17675
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
This is good advice, except when they ask for it.

In general though, in my opinion, caramel (on a stick or not) is kinda wasted on impatient teeth. Much better suited for a cheek tucked languid savoring.

Closed Thread