Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2013, 02:59 AM   #12926
steve44uk
Sorry, Philip!
 
steve44uk's Avatar
 
steve44uk is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Beep beep, Richie.
Posts: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoParks View Post
but you claim that she's breaking your heart and shaking your confidence...

I put in a bridge over trouble waters...
... and you realise all your dreams are on their way...

I put in parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...

How funny. I was listening to S&G whilst cooking Sunday lunch at the weekend...
__________________
My stories

My AH Directory entry.

Dianthus: "You're incorrigible. I like that in a friend..."

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks." - Lazarus Long

Last edited by steve44uk : 04-16-2013 at 03:03 AM.
 

Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #12927
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve44uk View Post
... and you realise all your dreams are on their way...

I put in parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...

How funny. I was listening to S&G whilst cooking Sunday lunch at the weekend...
and you get an acre of land between the salt water and the sea sand.

I put in a Puget Sound clam farm...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #12928
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you get an acre of land between the salt water and the sea sand.

I put in a Puget Sound clam farm...
devastated by the Landslide.



I put in a new breed of clam
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #12929
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
devastated by the Landslide.



I put in a new breed of clam
and the banks of the Thames overflow with horny and hungry anthropophagous mollusks,

I put in a set of modified Triffid gear...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #12930
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and the banks of the Thames overflow with horny and hungry anthropophagous mollusks,

I put in a set of modified Triffid gear...

But it's 9mm threaded rod: Not 8.



I put in a new Capacitor.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #12931
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?
 
Saxon_Hart's Avatar
 
Saxon_Hart is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Deep in the hart of Texas
Posts: 3,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
But it's 9mm threaded rod: Not 8.



I put in a new Capacitor.
But it prematurely discharges shocking your naughty bits.



I put in a solid state transistor.
__________________
Yea though I walk through the Valley of The Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Now I can only laugh As I read our epitaph We end our lives as moles In the dark of dawn patrol

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

It isn't the WWE...this is real TAG TEAM competition!!!
 

Old 04-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #12932
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon_Hart View Post
But it prematurely discharges shocking your naughty bits.



I put in a solid state transistor.
and you get back a dozen cathode ray tubes.

I put in a quartz crystal radio...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #12933
YoursSINSerely
Have Nothing to Add
 
YoursSINSerely's Avatar
 
YoursSINSerely is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of the River
Posts: 19,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you get back a dozen cathode ray tubes.

I put in a quartz crystal radio...
and, you get whisked back to the future.

I put in a 2013 calendar.
__________________
I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily
 

Old 04-17-2013, 03:46 AM   #12934
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursSINSerely View Post
and, you get whisked back to the future.

I put in a 2013 calendar.
All the pages entries are "January".



I put in a mug of hot coffee
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #12935
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
All the pages entries are "January".



I put in a mug of hot coffee
and you get a jigger of whisky to mix in it.

I put in a mug shot...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #12936
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you get a jigger of whisky to mix in it.

I put in a mug shot...
and you get a vodkha bomb

I put in a Cold War nuclear bunker

*waves*
__________________
My surprise stop-over Letter to Max
Series tale of love and lust Fishing Trip Series

A bit more stuff on Tumblr
 

Old 04-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #12937
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
and you get a vodkha bomb

I put in a Cold War nuclear bunker

*waves*
and you get a post-Cold-War family entertainment room.

I put in a 70-inch flat screen with surround sound...

__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #12938
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you get a post-Cold-War family entertainment room.

I put in a 70-inch flat screen with surround sound...

...but the family still claim poverty


I put in a wallflower, with perks
__________________
My surprise stop-over Letter to Max
Series tale of love and lust Fishing Trip Series

A bit more stuff on Tumblr
 

Old 04-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #12939
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
...but the family still claim poverty


I put in a wallflower, with perks
and you get an open slot on a dance card.

I put in a perky skinflower...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #12940
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
...but the family still claim poverty

You get them too, huh?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you get an open slot on a dance card.

I put in a perky skinflower...
but you get a skin-full and pass out.



I put in an appointment date of three months.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #12941
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
You get them too, huh?




but you get a skin-full and pass out.



I put in an appointment date of three months.
and everyone in the waiting room is covered in cobwebs.

I put in a speedy and efficient health service...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #12942
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and everyone in the waiting room is covered in cobwebs.

I put in a speedy and efficient health service...
Ruined and controlled by an abysmal Administration.



I put in a new Linear Accelerator
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #12943
Noor
Serendipity is my friend
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 16,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Ruined and controlled by an abysmal Administration.



I put in a new Linear Accelerator
And you get an NMRI

I put in some radioactive dye
 

Old 04-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #12944
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
And you get an NMRI

I put in some radioactive dye
and your new clothes have a curious neon glow.

I put in an indigo mood...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #12945
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and your new clothes have a curious neon glow.

I put in an indigo mood...
and you get some loose fit hipsters

I put in a little black number
__________________
My surprise stop-over Letter to Max
Series tale of love and lust Fishing Trip Series

A bit more stuff on Tumblr
 

Old 04-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #12946
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
and you get some loose fit hipsters

I put in a little black number
and you're behind the eight ball.

I put in a pool table...

Hi Jane!
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 04-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #12947
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 9,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you're behind the eight ball.

I put in a pool table...

Hi Jane!
and the waiter appears in a wetsuit

I put in the song of the whale

*blush* Tio
__________________
My surprise stop-over Letter to Max
Series tale of love and lust Fishing Trip Series

A bit more stuff on Tumblr
 

Old 04-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #12948
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
and the waiter appears in a wetsuit

I put in the song of the whale

But it fails to make the top 500.



I put in a naval mine
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 04-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #12949
NekoParks
Able to Multiple Sarcasm
 
NekoParks's Avatar
 
NekoParks is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: With Prof. Plum in the library with some rope....
Posts: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
But it fails to make the top 500.



I put in a naval mine
but your best ideas get "submarined"...

I put in Jacques Cousteau's Calypso...
 

Old 04-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #12950
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 36,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoParks View Post
but your best ideas get "submarined"...

I put in Jacques Cousteau's Calypso...
and the crew is lured away by sirens.

I put in a mermaid with a looking-glass...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.