Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #42176
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
About to start a vanilla business...because I totally need something else to do.

Keep your fingers or paws crossed for me, everybody.
So, you finally gave in and bought that ice cream stand next to the middle school? Be sure you stock pistachio, too, because if I ever show up and all you have is vanilla you're going to be in a world of hurt. Y'all oughta know what happens when you piss off the yanks.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #42177
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
So, you finally gave in and bought that ice cream stand next to the middle school? Be sure you stock pistachio, too, because if I ever show up and all you have is vanilla you're going to be in a world of hurt. Y'all oughta know what happens when you piss off the yanks.
Pistachio? Done.

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #42178
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
About to start a vanilla business...because I totally need something else to do.

Not that you *need* fingers/extremities crossed, because you're simply awesome and can do whatever you set your mind to do, but consider mine crossed and the business antenna powered up.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #42179
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Not that you *need* fingers/extremities crossed, because you're simply awesome and can do whatever you set your mind to do, but consider mine crossed and the business antenna powered up.
Thank you!

Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks

Old 04-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #42180
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Sorry for the double post, but...why do I bother to tell my mother anything? I'm super-excited about starting a new venture, so I made the mistake of telling her about it. You'd think by now I'd know that, since she's made a point of shitting on everybody and everything in her life besides her sister and nephew, she's certainly not going to change in her old age.

The real question is, why do I still let it affect me like this? After 30 years of never being good enough, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks

Old 04-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #42181
Loverskitten
I bite

So my phone/internet connection mysteriously went kaput last saturday. Today, I was on my way to a repair place to see if they could do anything and it started working again???? Hope it lasts. My iPhone is now named "Christine"

Old 04-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #42182
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
The real question is, why do I still let it affect me like this? After 30 years of never being good enough, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.
I think we have the same mother!
You just have to keep reminding yourself that they were brought up in different times, I guess. (that's the best excuse that I can come up with anyway....)

Good luck on your new adventure, hunny-bunny! Positive vibes headed your way!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 04-06-2013, 01:53 AM   #42183
graceanne
not me in the av

Quote:

Yep. Lots of prayers, too. I think this is a good idea, but you already know that. *hugs*

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 04-06-2013, 03:26 AM   #42184
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Sorry for the double post, but...why do I bother to tell my mother anything? I'm super-excited about starting a new venture, so I made the mistake of telling her about it. You'd think by now I'd know that, since she's made a point of shitting on everybody and everything in her life besides her sister and nephew, she's certainly not going to change in her old age.

Mine does the same thing. She'll ASK me-- what am I doing, how is it going? I'll tell her what I think my next step might be, or something I have an idea for down the road and she'll say "where will you get the money for that?"

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 04-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #42185
the captians wench
sewing wench

I am PMSing big time. Yesterday I was grumpy, today I'm all down and dumpy, and tomorrow I"m predicting I'll feel fat (as is the normal pattern).

It's these moments I always long to have a man around the house. A cock in my mouth for an hour usually cheers me right up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #42186
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

What's really funny to me, is how insanely close the troll's handle is to my actual birth name.

Like if I were religious I would be wondering if god was trying to tell me something.

As it is, I just feel embarrassed that people named like me offer such a generally poor showing.

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 04-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #42187
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...

What's with all the fucking douchebags on here at the moment??

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'

Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 AM   #42188
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Mine does the same thing. She'll ASK me-- what am I doing, how is it going? I'll tell her what I think my next step might be, or something I have an idea for down the road and she'll say "where will you get the money for that?"
I wonder whether our mothers know each other and take notes.

Today I could not even be trusted to go out to the supermarket on my own to pick up some stuff for her because I refused to write a shopping list for 5 items.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:54 AM   #42189
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
I wonder whether our mothers know each other and take notes.

Today I could not even be trusted to go out to the supermarket on my own to pick up some stuff for her because I refused to write a shopping list for 5 items.
Oh, life with a narcissist. One thing's for sure: There's never a dull moment.

But, oh, God, how I wish there were.

Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks

Old 04-07-2013, 03:59 AM   #42190
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh, life with a narcissist. One thing's for sure: There's never a dull moment.

But, oh, God, how I wish there were.
I feel your pain.

Maybe we should have a Children of Narcissist Mothers thread so we can laugh at each others misfortunes. I am at the point where if I don't laugh, I will cry.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #42191
Keroin
aKwatic

Wow, I have been in a fog the past two days. What the hell is wrong? Get your ass moving neural synapses!

Old 04-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #42192
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
I feel your pain.

Maybe we should have a Children of Narcissist Mothers thread so we can laugh at each others misfortunes. I am at the point where if I don't laugh, I will cry.
God, I know that's right. You have to laugh about it, or you'd probably never stop crying.

We should totally do that, LOL.

Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks

Old 04-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #42193
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

I am tired if absolutely everything.

On the nightstand, in the process of being read:

Sugar: A Bittersweet History by Elizabeth Abbott

Old 04-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #42194
Netzach
>semiotics?

Seriously? Do I have to get every 70 year old man disease now from this shit?

Old 04-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #42195
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netzach View Post
Seriously? Do I have to get every 70 year old man disease now from this shit?
So, the male pattern baldness finally showed up? Or have you started using your night farts as a heat source?

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #42196
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
So, the male pattern baldness finally showed up? Or have you started using your night farts as a heat source?
Hair not what it was, but I'll grant that I don't have a solar panel. You've never really farted till you have IBD. And I'll raise you gout.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #42197
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Hair not what it was, but I'll grant that I don't have a solar panel. You've never really farted till you have IBD. And I'll raise you gout.
I'd have to fold on the gout. I don't have the cards for those stakes.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #42198
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
Ouch! Just had a friend who went through that. He said it was excruciating. And don't feel bad, he's not an old man, either.

Thinking of you and SW today, MWY. The Speculative fiction organization I belong to has little email chats pretty much every day. Today's topic? Random pedantry. Great fun. It's now veered off into phrases that people say or spell incorrectly. One of the best so far, (from a member's student), "It's a doggy dog world".

I submitted "tow the line", which, of course, should be "toe the line", though I seldom see anyone get that one right.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #42199
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Ouch! Just had a friend who went through that. He said it was excruciating. And don't feel bad, he's not an old man, either.

Thinking of you and SW today, MWY. The Speculative fiction organization I belong to has little email chats pretty much every day. Today's topic? Random pedantry. Great fun. It's now veered off into phrases that people say or spell incorrectly. One of the best so far, (from a member's student), "It's a doggy dog world".

I submitted "tow the line", which, of course, should be "toe the line", though I seldom see anyone get that one right.
Ah, if it weren't for fluffernutters, correct grammar would be the best and fastest route to my heart.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #42200
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Ah, if it weren't for fluffernutters, correct grammar would be the best and fastest route to my heart.
Understandable. Fluffernutters are pretty damn tasty.

Closed Thread