Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-03-2013, 02:25 AM   #42151
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?
 
BiBunny's Avatar
 
BiBunny is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 9,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
So, small bit of prayer (not a big thing) headed this way, please? I've been fighting swollen tonsils and really sore throat for three weeks now, so I went and saw my doctor today. Possibly just acid reflux (not a big deal, I respond really well to the stuff they give you for that), but it could be mono, as I was exposed awhile ago.

I really, really, REALLY do not have time for mono. I don't know how much I can stress this. Please pray that it's not mono. Thank you!
*Sends "no mono" prayers and good vibes your way*
__________________
"HOT CROSS BUNNY!" ~DGE



As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles


Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 02:46 AM   #42152
Curious_in_Cali
~watering pretty things~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
So, small bit of prayer (not a big thing) headed this way, please? I've been fighting swollen tonsils and really sore throat for three weeks now, so I went and saw my doctor today. Possibly just acid reflux (not a big deal, I respond really well to the stuff they give you for that), but it could be mono, as I was exposed awhile ago.

I really, really, REALLY do not have time for mono. I don't know how much I can stress this. Please pray that it's not mono. Thank you!
My biggest and warmest wishes that you get what you need and are feeling better soon.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #42153
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
*Sends "no mono" prayers and good vibes your way*
Me too!
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
 

Old 04-03-2013, 02:57 AM   #42154
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?
 
BiBunny's Avatar
 
BiBunny is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 9,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Me too!
Mono is no joke. I had it when I was little, but it reactivated a couple of years ago. I was miserable for about two months. I wouldn't wish that on anybody, LOL.
__________________
"HOT CROSS BUNNY!" ~DGE



As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles


Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 07:31 AM   #42155
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru
 
ecstaticsub's Avatar
 
ecstaticsub is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
So, small bit of prayer (not a big thing) headed this way, please? I've been fighting swollen tonsils and really sore throat for three weeks now, so I went and saw my doctor today. Possibly just acid reflux (not a big deal, I respond really well to the stuff they give you for that), but it could be mono, as I was exposed awhile ago.

I really, really, REALLY do not have time for mono. I don't know how much I can stress this. Please pray that it's not mono. Thank you!
Hoping you feel better soon and that it is not mono.

__________________
I'm looking for kinky girlfriends-My Lit Personal Ad

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
 

Old 04-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #42156
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
So, small bit of prayer (not a big thing) headed this way, please? I've been fighting swollen tonsils and really sore throat for three weeks now, so I went and saw my doctor today. Possibly just acid reflux (not a big deal, I respond really well to the stuff they give you for that), but it could be mono, as I was exposed awhile ago.

I really, really, REALLY do not have time for mono. I don't know how much I can stress this. Please pray that it's not mono. Thank you!
'Tis a big thing, darlin'! Mono is debilitating and vastly time-consuming. I've fortunately never suffered from it, but have had friends who did, especially when I was in high school and they didn't have as effective treatments as they do now. You are in my thoughts, and your good-vibes antenna has been turned up to super-duper overpower status.

__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #42157
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: At the corner of Suck and Deal
Posts: 25,379
Gracie,
Here's hoping that the doc will take one look at your throat and say, "Take two chocolate chip cookies and call me in the morning."
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #42158
Curious_in_Cali
~watering pretty things~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,658
I think that somehow I expected that the more specific I was in defining myself, the easier it would be to claim a more nurturing and holistically personalized and thusly vibrant life and purpose... But what do I do when I realize who I am is preventing me from claiming what I now know I need? What do I do when these needs feel like shackles? And if I really am shackled by them, then why don't I feel more anchored?

Is it that when reflecting on and summing my experiences I have just evolved into a more mature and sensible sort of coward? Or have I somehow decided to be a jaded heart miser working and collecting pocketfuls of pennies I will never choose or be able to spend?

Is there a safe word for all of this?

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 04-03-2013 at 04:00 PM.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #42159
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
I think that somehow I expected that the more specific I was in defining myself, the easier it would be to claim a more nurturing and holistically personalized and thusly vibrant life and purpose... But what do I do when I realize who I am is preventing me from claiming what I now know I need? What do I do when these needs feel like shackles? And if I really am shackled by them, then why don't I feel more anchored?

Is it that when reflecting on and summing my experiences I have just evolved into a more mature and sensible sort of coward? Or have I somehow decided to be a jaded heart miser working and collecting pocketfuls of pennies I will never choose or be able to spend?

Is there a safe word for all of this?
((((hugs))))

There really does come a time when we need to redefine ourselves. We live much,much longer than those old assumptions give credit for.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
 

Old 04-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #42160
PetiteEsclave
Experienced
 
PetiteEsclave is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 67
so many creepers at the gym
__________________
the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure.
~ The Marquis DeSade.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #42161
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: At the corner of Suck and Deal
Posts: 25,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
I think that somehow I expected that the more specific I was in defining myself, the easier it would be to claim a more nurturing and holistically personalized and thusly vibrant life and purpose... But what do I do when I realize who I am is preventing me from claiming what I now know I need? What do I do when these needs feel like shackles? And if I really am shackled by them, then why don't I feel more anchored?

Is it that when reflecting on and summing my experiences I have just evolved into a more mature and sensible sort of coward? Or have I somehow decided to be a jaded heart miser working and collecting pocketfuls of pennies I will never choose or be able to spend?

Is there a safe word for all of this?
Maybe this line from Umberto Eco will trigger some thinking?

"The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else."

FWIW, I don't imagine there's a direct relationship between this line and your thoughts as expressed above. But lately I've been experimenting with what I think of as random wisdom - the thoughts and impressions that are triggered by random expressions and experiences when we open our minds up to receiving and processing them.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #42162
Curious_in_Cali
~watering pretty things~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
((((hugs))))

There really does come a time when we need to redefine ourselves. We live much,much longer than those old assumptions give credit for.
I will definitely try to reconsider this. Thank you for the hug and the thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
Maybe this line from Umberto Eco will trigger some thinking?

"The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else."

FWIW, I don't imagine there's a direct relationship between this line and your thoughts as expressed above. But lately I've been experimenting with what I think of as random wisdom - the thoughts and impressions that are triggered by random expressions and experiences when we open our minds up to receiving and processing them.
Actually, this was quite appropriate. Thank you for the quote and the reminder of a quote your post gave me (my apologies as I can't remember where I heard it before so I can't give appropriate props)... "When you don't know what to do or say, then the answers are usually found in the listening."

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 04-05-2013 at 07:21 PM.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #42163
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru
 
bhndblueyes88's Avatar
 
bhndblueyes88 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Down Under
Posts: 2,206
Oh goody. Because what I really need added on to the stress in my life is cervical dysplasia. THANKS A LOT
__________________
ALL QUAKE IN FEAR OF MY SPLENDOR BUWAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
 

Old 04-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #42164
Curious_in_Cali
~watering pretty things~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhndblueyes88 View Post
Oh goody. Because what I really need added on to the stress in my life is cervical dysplasia. THANKS A LOT
I'm so sorry that happened to you!
Gentle hug and hopes you will be better soon.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #42165
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru
 
bhndblueyes88's Avatar
 
bhndblueyes88 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Down Under
Posts: 2,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
I'm so sorry that happened to you!
Gentle hug and hopes you will be better soon.
Well, the reassuring thing is (Besides the total lack of any clinical sign related to something more serious) that apparently my mom has a history of benign polyps. That just MAY have been nice to know at some point before now!! But, in her defense, she forgot about it since it was so long ago... understandable but YEEEESH

It's just such terrible bloody timing to be dealing with on top of everything else, ye know?
__________________
ALL QUAKE IN FEAR OF MY SPLENDOR BUWAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
 

Old 04-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #42166
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhndblueyes88 View Post
Oh goody. Because what I really need added on to the stress in my life is cervical dysplasia. THANKS A LOT
Not something I'd be familiar with, but a quick Google makes it look not-pleasant. I hope it's low-grade and easily "fixable."

Got your antenna powered up and beaming away...

__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
 

Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 PM   #42167
graceanne
Literotica Guru
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,458
I think I'm feeling better, but that could be wishful thinking. lol But thank you, everyone, for your well wishes. I've never had mono, but I've known people who have and ... no, thank you! Plus, evidently, mono when you're on autoimmune suppressants is no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
Gracie,
Here's hoping that the doc will take one look at your throat and say, "Take two chocolate chip cookies and call me in the morning."
I am never that lucky. I don't think enough people are praying for that for me.
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
 

Old 04-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #42168
graceanne
Literotica Guru
 
graceanne's Avatar
 
graceanne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 27,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhndblueyes88 View Post
Oh goody. Because what I really need added on to the stress in my life is cervical dysplasia. THANKS A LOT
Yikes. I'm sorry!
__________________

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*


My Stories
 

Old 04-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #42169
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: At the corner of Suck and Deal
Posts: 25,379
Left-over split-pea soup can be pretty sturdy stuff. I now expect my alimentary canal to be spackled shut for the next 12 to 24 hours. May have to try some sparkling wine this evening to open up the road for more traffic.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
 

Old 04-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #42170
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,092
So I wrote this blog post about Steubenville, violence against women, and equality. (It felt much more profound in my head than it seems to read in print).

http://the-coconut-chronicles.com/20...asking-for-it/

But I have to tip my hat and thank LoversKitten because her thread was the catalyst for the expression of my thoughts.

And, yes, I know there's a pun in "catalyst" and LoversKitten. Curious and MWY, have fun!
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 04-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #42171
wicked woman
from my travels
 
wicked woman's Avatar
 
wicked woman is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: True north strong and free
Posts: 15,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
So I wrote this blog post about Steubenville, violence against women, and equality. (It felt much more profound in my head than it seems to read in print).

http://the-coconut-chronicles.com/20...asking-for-it/

But I have to tip my hat and thank LoversKitten because her thread was the catalyst for the expression of my thoughts.

And, yes, I know there's a pun in "catalyst" and LoversKitten. Curious and MWY, have fun!

A well written blog post Keroin.

In the early 80s I volunteered for a sexual assault crisis centre. Part of our 'work' was to educate people about the myths of sexual assault. She asked for it. She deserved it because her top was too low and her skirt too short or she got too drunk or went home with a stranger. Sexual assault is about sex.

The saddest part was that even women who had been sexually assaulted believed the myths. Blamed themselves for their mistakes. I can still remember this one woman...blaming herself for her poor judgement in leaving a bar, a bit intoxicated, with a stranger to go to his place...and having to tell her that even if it wasn't the wisest move, that it didn't give anyone permission to rape her.

I was pleased after a few years, that my audiences almost laughed at the myths. Knowing then that they weren't true.

Clearly everyone didn't get the message. So sad.
__________________
We are not primarily on earth to see through one another, but to see one another through."
 

Old 04-04-2013, 09:06 PM   #42172
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?
 
BiBunny's Avatar
 
BiBunny is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 9,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked woman View Post
A well written blog post Keroin.

In the early 80s I volunteered for a sexual assault crisis centre. Part of our 'work' was to educate people about the myths of sexual assault. She asked for it. She deserved it because her top was too low and her skirt too short or she got too drunk or went home with a stranger. Sexual assault is about sex.

The saddest part was that even women who had been sexually assaulted believed the myths. Blamed themselves for their mistakes. I can still remember this one woman...blaming herself for her poor judgement in leaving a bar, a bit intoxicated, with a stranger to go to his place...and having to tell her that even if it wasn't the wisest move, that it didn't give anyone permission to rape her.

I was pleased after a few years, that my audiences almost laughed at the myths. Knowing then that they weren't true.

Clearly everyone didn't get the message. So sad.
It's an unfortunate truth that people DO have to be careful about things they shouldn't have to be careful about. But you're right that even if they aren't, that doesn't make it their fault if something bad happens to them. And that totally goes beyond just rape, too. It goes for any crime perpetuated against another person.
__________________
"HOT CROSS BUNNY!" ~DGE



As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles


Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.
 

Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #42173
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage
 
gypsy*seer's Avatar
 
gypsy*seer is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Posts: 4,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked woman View Post
A well written blog post Keroin.
...blaming herself for her poor judgement in leaving a bar, a bit intoxicated, with a stranger to go to his place...and having to tell her that even if it wasn't the wisest move, that it didn't give anyone permission to rape her.

I was pleased after a few years, that my audiences almost laughed at the myths. Knowing then that they weren't true.

Clearly everyone didn't get the message. So sad.
Wise.
As a woman who was in that position almost 30 years ago, I can certainly relate.
It is still hard, at times to battle (make peace with) the "old" troubling myths.
__________________
"You were born with goodness & trust...you have wings. Learn to use them & fly." Rumi

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby
 

Old 04-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #42174
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked woman View Post
A well written blog post Keroin.
Thanks, WW.

Quote:
In the early 80s I volunteered for a sexual assault crisis centre. Part of our 'work' was to educate people about the myths of sexual assault. She asked for it. She deserved it because her top was too low and her skirt too short or she got too drunk or went home with a stranger. Sexual assault is about sex.

The saddest part was that even women who had been sexually assaulted believed the myths. Blamed themselves for their mistakes. I can still remember this one woman...blaming herself for her poor judgement in leaving a bar, a bit intoxicated, with a stranger to go to his place...and having to tell her that even if it wasn't the wisest move, that it didn't give anyone permission to rape her.

I was pleased after a few years, that my audiences almost laughed at the myths. Knowing then that they weren't true.

Clearly everyone didn't get the message. So sad.
Clearly. And it is sad. I think this is something that runs deep through almost every culture in the world, and it will take a long time to change. I think we all just have to stay vigilant, call the bullshit where we see it, reassure other women that they are not bad, evil, etc, when society tells them otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
It's an unfortunate truth that people DO have to be careful about things they shouldn't have to be careful about. But you're right that even if they aren't, that doesn't make it their fault if something bad happens to them. And that totally goes beyond just rape, too. It goes for any crime perpetuated against another person.
Agreed. I'm a big advocate for personal responsibility, and I take my own safety and well being seriously. Having said that, crime is crime is crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
Wise.
As a woman who was in that position almost 30 years ago, I can certainly relate.
It is still hard, at times to battle (make peace with) the "old" troubling myths.
Sorry to hear this GS. I'm sure you're not alone. I know that I often have to shake off the old myths myself.
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 04-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #42175
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?
 
BiBunny's Avatar
 
BiBunny is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 9,890
About to start a vanilla business...because I totally need something else to do.

Keep your fingers or paws crossed for me, everybody.
__________________
"HOT CROSS BUNNY!" ~DGE



As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles


Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.