Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 03-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #26
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnevilleFlats View Post
FWIW, this is how I ended up posting oedipal stories here.

When I was fifteen I saw the Bernadrdo Bertolucci movie, La Luna on HBO and was totally turned on by Jill Clayburgh and her son getting it on. No, I didn't imagine doing it with my own mother. But in my adolescent fantasies I imagined that Jill Clayburgh was my mother coming into my room at night and asking me where I got my sexy underwear. About a year later a man wrote a letter to Ann Landers about how his wife and stepson were giving each other full body massages every night in front of the television and if this is normal. No, I didn't imagine my own mother doing this to me. Instead, I pretended my forty something math teacher with the big tits was my mother who recently re-married and the two of us got naughty every night underneath a blanket right in front of my step-father. It was a much better fantasy than the one where the math teach gave me detention and as I was cleaning the classroom floor I crawled underneath the desk and stuck my head between her thighs.

These are fantasies. I don't see the harm in indulging in them. I don't think they are any more depraved than some other fantasy provided the person understands the line between fantasy and reality. I also don't think these stories will entice a person to commit incest or any other sex crime unless they are already on the verge of doing it and, if that is the case, it is probably some kind of abuse that brought them to that point, not a story on lit.

I write these stories because my own fantasies made me curious about people who actually engage in this sort of thing for reasons other than abuse. How do they get there? What are the people like? How does this change them? Understanding people is the main reason why I write fiction. Instead of studying psychology I make up stories about people.

I think the movie Taboo in the 70's really kicked incest into gear as a major fantasy.

For me incest is about the ultimate taboo, crossing the one line that as sick as our current society is, is still considered wrong.

But I also look closely at the emotional aspect. I don't read or write, "mom was hot why not?' I like the idea of someone being in love with the one person they should not be.

Last edited by lovecraft68 : 01-13-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #27
Ironiclaconic
Really Really Experienced

Is there
a reason
posts in
this thread
are
formatted like
e.e cummings
on bad acid?

Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #28
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironiclaconic View Post
Is there
a reason
posts in
this thread
are
formatted like
e.e cummings
on bad acid?
The op is obviously not from "these parts" maybe that's how they do it over there.

Honestly I didn't notice, I was a little distracted by the av and the picture attached to the post.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #29
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironiclaconic View Post
Is there
a reason
posts in
this thread
are
formatted like
e.e cummings
on bad acid?
I am pretty sure it is the program that is translating it from whatever language the original poster is using.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #30
Dawnslater
Virgin

My brother and I have been living together as a couple for over 45 years and we're very happy. All our married friends are now divorced and paying child support.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #31
sdineen
Literotica Guru

jh

Your bond is wonderfulk

Old 01-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #32
Prasa
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnslater View Post
My brother and I have been living together as a couple for over 45 years and we're very happy. All our married friends are now divorced and paying child support.
very curious + need to hear more

Old 01-13-2014, 08:26 PM   #33
Necro601
Experienced

I find it interesting about how people look at incest and find it really odd. Speaking from a college student stand point, Incest is very different from rape and molestation. Having the subject come up in both sociology and psychology incest is a touch topic. So as to the OP it depends on the time and social norms of the time.

Personally that's a close I couldn't and don't want to deal with in r/l.