Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #7676
KoPilot
Obscene Epicene

LDRs: they still suck! (I just checked.)

On the upside, at least we've finally got a sponsorship packet date down. All this immigration stuff will officially be starting by the end of Feb. asdfkgjh

Hey grammar snobs: none of you actually know what grammar is. lol pleebs.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #7677
the captians wench
sewing wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoPilot View Post
LDRs: they still suck! (I just checked.)

On the upside, at least we've finally got a sponsorship packet date down. All this immigration stuff will officially be starting by the end of Feb. asdfkgjh
Congrats on the forward movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #7678
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Can't really say as I know what all to post here ...

I'm not exactly new to the BDSM scene, though I'm new to having a Daddy.
Kicker is, I'm in the Midwest and my Daddy is in the Pacific Northwest.

Right now our relationship is solely online, with lots of daily contact, and I don't really know if we'll ever really have skin-time. I'm pretty sure He's leaving it up to me. But I do obey His rules, and do as He says, and knowing that I'm obeying Him because I want to, not just because I *have* to is great. I love making Daddy happy!

But yeah, it's hard. I'm just kind of at a loss, because a friend of mine says I've lost my mind, but I don't think she really understands ....

Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #7679
BushyVince
Virgin

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male from the UK. Virgin and no experience of doing anything remotely sexual or being a sub. I'm intrigued by the idea of being a sub for a mistress. I have to confess that I'd want to learn more about BDSM and get to know the person before seriously considering it, though. Oh, and interested in LDR only. I'm single, but it's just that I don't live alone. Plus I'm not sure I'd want to meet someone IRL that I met online.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:44 AM   #7680
~His Kitten~
Pure Minx in Bed

Its been a very very very long time since I posted in here, but tonight it seems rather fitting.

In a new relationship for almost 8 months. It was an one night stand that grew into something much more. Due to him living in KS for the time being, and me on the east coast, it is also long distance. Here and there I've gotten to spend 3 weeks with him in total. Its unclear when we'll be able to see each other again, although if all goes well, he will be moving in with me next Feb.

He's very very good, as a rule, about spending daily time with me. Some days its more than others depending on his schedule and mine. That has all gone to shit in the last two weeks thanks to his pc dying, the company having issues fixing it, his minute plan, and skype being a pain in my ass.

Two nights ago it was roughly 30 mins, and he fell asleep. Last night about the same, but skype really interfered, and tonight not even 10 mins. Throw in the fact that we had our first real argument over the weekend, and my emotions are through the roof.

I hate the distance this week, it seems farther than normal and its making me question everything, even the things I don't want to.

Old 03-15-2013, 12:15 AM   #7681
ImpishSeraph
Needing Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
Can't really say as I know what all to post here ...

I'm not exactly new to the BDSM scene, though I'm new to having a Daddy.
Kicker is, I'm in the Midwest and my Daddy is in the Pacific Northwest.

Right now our relationship is solely online, with lots of daily contact, and I don't really know if we'll ever really have skin-time. I'm pretty sure He's leaving it up to me. But I do obey His rules, and do as He says, and knowing that I'm obeying Him because I want to, not just because I *have* to is great. I love making Daddy happy!

But yeah, it's hard. I'm just kind of at a loss, because a friend of mine says I've lost my mind, but I don't think she really understands ....
I've been told the same thing by my friends. I met my captain on line many years ago. We did end up with skin-time and everyone I knew flipped out about me going. They thought I'd end up overboard, literally, lol. I must say that I will cherish the time I had with him always. We had to part ways though a while back.

Just be careful. It sure does make us vulnerable inside and out.

ImpishSeraph

Come and visit with me! (my thread)

Old 03-15-2013, 04:32 AM   #7682
sluttyjulia
Really Experienced

I am also intrigued by the idea of having an online master and see how it works out

Old 03-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #7683
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
I am also intrigued by the idea of having an online master and see how it works out
Just be careful. It's not a game, unless you and your on-line master agree to it from the beginning. But even then, be careful.

One never knows where their heart may go.

You may be playing on-line having fun and then feel you want to meet...then by that first meeting you are in love. Then eight years later you are still in love, still in the relationship, seeing each other every 8 weeks...

~sigh~

Yeah, I'm projecting a bit. My point though is a relationship is not something you just try on and see how it goes. Well, you can. But it's not as easy as just trying on a dress. It's not as easy as when you fall in love with the dress, it fit's you perfectly, it makes you feel sexy but you look at the price tag and it's more than you are willing to afford and you take it off and hang it in the return rack.

That doesn't describe my relationship. I'm still wearing the dress But, it is a dress with a tag that says "Special Care Required"

Good luck to you sluttyjulia, just proceed with caution.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 03-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #7684
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

it is So painful for me to sit here while my roommate and her boyfriend cuddle.

I'm lonely to begin with without my boy here..and the only other person I want to cuddle IS my roommate...

RAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

Old 04-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #7685
bleurin
Experienced

well, I have no sexual experience. I join here to learn more about BDSM. I do have to confess i am a bit curious of having master online but i am worry a bit cause I do not mind following order but just that i not into webcam nor video. So, i guess i will guess follow the flow. I'm single and virgin so i am not ready to meet anyone in real life yet.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #7686
tempting
Experienced

agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
Just be careful. It's not a game, unless you and your on-line master agree to it from the beginning. But even then, be careful.

One never knows where their heart may go.

You may be playing on-line having fun and then feel you want to meet...then by that first meeting you are in love. Then eight years later you are still in love, still in the relationship, seeing each other every 8 weeks...

~sigh~

Yeah, I'm projecting a bit. My point though is a relationship is not something you just try on and see how it goes. Well, you can. But it's not as easy as just trying on a dress. It's not as easy as when you fall in love with the dress, it fit's you perfectly, it makes you feel sexy but you look at the price tag and it's more than you are willing to afford and you take it off and hang it in the return rack.

That doesn't describe my relationship. I'm still wearing the dress But, it is a dress with a tag that says "Special Care Required"

Good luck to you sluttyjulia, just proceed with caution.
Agreed - getting dumped suddenly by an on-line Dom is just as painful as any relationship - be careful since as in rl, it hurts still.. a lot

Old 04-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #7687
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempting View Post
Agreed - getting dumped suddenly by an on-line Dom is just as painful as any relationship - be careful since as in rl, it hurts still.. a lot
Real relationships are hard sometimes......yours sounds so fucking hurtful.......hope you are coping....Rodx
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 05-01-2013, 05:41 AM   #7688
tempting
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod43 View Post
Real relationships are hard sometimes......yours sounds so fucking hurtful.......hope you are coping....Rodx
a good way to loose a few kilo's at least!

Old 05-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #7689
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
a good way to loose a few kilo's at least!
You are sounding more positive today.
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #7690
tempting
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod43 View Post
You are sounding more positive today.
thankyou Rod ... u are such a great Lit friend

Old 05-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #7691
rod43
Literotica Guru

Quote:
thankyou Rod ... u are such a great Lit friend
It is good to be your lit friend. Pity your lit dom turned out to be less than you expected.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #7692
Laurel
Kitty Mama

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Edit: Please find the continuation of this thread here.

Last edited by Etoile : 11-17-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Closed Thread