young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 74 and told by many that I dont look it, 5'9 about 179. Never been with a man, do love women but I think if i found a young guy with a beautiful ass I could go for it
 
what a day, I have always had a thing for older guys even though I am not so young now lol I went to a bath house in sydney last friday mostly mature guys there during the day played with two in the sauna, watched a train fuck a guy in the sling that was just awesome then I saw two guys take a younger into a room and leave the door open.
I followed it was one of the guys from the sauna so he pulled me in by my cock and shut the door the younger was on the bench being lubed up so I reached for the cock of the other older guy man it was thick in to my mouth it wentas long as mine but half as thick again
sotwoof us were sucking the other two my nipples were being squeezed hard heaven
finally thick guy pulls his fingers out of the arse of young guy pulls his cock out of my mouth slipped on a condom and rammed and I do mean rammed into the poor guys arse still with a cock in his mouth he was being pounded then they swapped so they didn't cum over and over
they did him
 
what a day, I have always had a thing for older guys even though I am not so young now lol I went to a bath house in sydney last friday mostly mature guys there during the day played with two in the sauna, watched a train fuck a guy in the sling that was just awesome then I saw two guys take a younger into a room and leave the door open.
I followed it was one of the guys from the sauna so he pulled me in by my cock and shut the door the younger was on the bench being lubed up so I reached for the cock of the other older guy man it was thick in to my mouth it wentas long as mine but half as thick again
sotwoof us were sucking the other two my nipples were being squeezed hard heaven
finally thick guy pulls his fingers out of the arse of young guy pulls his cock out of my mouth slipped on a condom and rammed and I do mean rammed into the poor guys arse still with a cock in his mouth he was being pounded then they swapped so they didn't cum over and over
they did him

I would like to go to one of those places. Just to watch. At least to start...
 
Older men are amazing.

For a long time I had fantasized about men, even acted on it, and every time I had felt kind of disappointed and a little dirty afterwards. The first one to change that was an older man visiting LA on business. I went into his hotel room, he was already naked and waiting for me by the bed. He was very no nonsense, told me to get over there and get on my knees. I was nervous and excited but none of that mattered. What mattered was that he was horny. He was flaccid but when I took him into my mouth he sprang up quickly, moaning and grunting and commanding me to suck him like a good boy. After a few minutes he pulled me to my feet and undressed me. I was rock hard at that point, and moreso when he pressed himself against me and moved in to kiss me. I had never kissed any guy up until that point, and for a few brief moments I resisted, trying to redirect attention back to the blowjob, but he was insistent. He took what he wanted and as soon as he had it I was his, completely. He engulfed me with that kiss, and his arms, and our throbbing cocks leaking precum and grinding together. I moaned like a whore and for one instant I wished he would push me back onto the bed and take me. I had never been fucked, had never wanted to be fucked, but in that moment I wanted to be full of his cock. Instead he shoved be back to my knees and told me to get back to work. I sucked him eagerly, hungrily. I worshiped that cock and felt such incredible lust I could barely control myself. He eventually grabbed both sides of my head and fucked me. I was choking on his shaft but I made myself take it, I needed to please him and I needed to be his good cock sucking slut. His moaning became more urgent, and his thrusting faster, and he finally came in my mouth, great gobs of glorious semen. I was too shocked to swallow, so it fell out of my mouth and down my chest. He told me to cum, so I wiped some of his off my chest and used it to jerk myself off. He pressed his semi-hard cock head to my lips. It was slick and warm and I wanted to suck it all over again but I just kissed it and sprayed my seed across the carpet. From that moment on I have loved sex with older men. I haven't ever met any other quite like him, but I have had some really good experiences. When I finally met one who liked to reciprocate, I found that no one sucks like an older man, and was delighted to discover what being rimmed felt like. There is no pleasure greater than a daddy devouring my ass and balls, except maybe when he presses the tip of his hard cock against my ass and rolls his eyes back with pleasure as he slides it gently into me.
 
I like the idea of being dominated by an older man (60+). I would want hime to treat me as his fuck boy/girl and have me suck his cock whenever he wanted. But what reallt turns me on is if he invites his friends round one day and I'mk dressed in a maids uniform and he boasts to his friends about how much of a slut I am. Then I have to suck all his friends cocks as they call me names (whore, slut etc). This idea gets me wanking often but they must be older men and not young. Maybe one day - before I get too old.

Oh god newestclown, I'm with you , I have a very similar fantasy, but I be dressed in stockings and undies, and they'd be fucking me , using my body for their pleasure. 5 or 6 cocks to suck in a day , dreamy fantasy!
 
My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!

I recently thought of this post. I have a new fantasy to serve as a prequel!
 
Last edited:
I love to fantasize about younger, smooth boys or fembois. Spending a sunny afternoon in bed licking, sucking and fucking one another silly.

The femboy thread has me throbbing in no time
 
I have a strong attraction to older men, my first time was even with a guy who had about 25 years on me
 
I like older guys. I had the pleasure of taking on a few of them a few years ago at a pool party thrown by a local club. All sorts of firsts happened that day :)
 
Serving younger guy

I have been serving younger guys for a couple years now and love it . The first one who showed me I liked to suck young cock would make me jerk off into his naked lap until I came all the time telling him how I liked being his old cock sucker after I came all over his cock and balls I was allowed to give him a sloppy Blowjob while eating my own cum He used me a lot in a lot of different ways He moved away he gave me to another guy 30 years younger then me how it went Ken the first guy gave him my phone number and told him to call me at a certain time if I wanted to play with the second guy I was to answer if not don't answer I answered on second ring two hours later I was on my knees fully clothed in the doorway of his apartment sucking his dick It is a fun game we play and I like it I just wish I had started at a younger age Now I am 63 sucking 25 year old cock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top