Old 03-26-2013, 03:08 AM   #79201
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheablue View Post
All this talk of desserts and pudding is not helping me stay off the sweets! Maybe just one small square of dark chocolate. It's medicinal, isn't it?

I have to say the long day of running the errands with the wee ones was not so bad. They both got new shoes, I got new contacts and lenses for my glasses. It wore me out, though. I fell asleep on the couch around 9pm and just woke up now. (2am). I was determined to finish my newest blog post tonight, so I'm going to get after that now. I'm writing about the night I "lost" my virginity. (Gave my virginity? Gifted it? Threw it incautiously at my boyfriend and begged, "take it, take it, please!")

It's funny how I remember that night like it was yesterday.

It's also funny how I'm pretty sure my idea of pudding is different than some of yours. Why worry about it getting cold? Pudding is SUPPOSED to be cold! Hahaha.

Thanks for being a friendly, warm place to hang out, naked partiers. I've got to finish my trip down memory lane...
Hope the writing goes well, Shea! My errands day is today. I have to get the chocolate eggs bought without the piglet noticing, too. Hmmm.

Has anyone put the coffee on? Oh, well, better do it myself . Coffee anyone?

__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:14 AM   #79202
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Hope the writing goes well, Shea! My errands day is today. I have to get the chocolate eggs bought without the piglet noticing, too. Hmmm.

Has anyone put the coffee on? Oh, well, better do it myself . Coffee anyone?

Just fired up the Keurig to make myself a cup now. Shall I make you a cup too?
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:19 AM   #79203
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Just fired up the Keurig to make myself a cup now. Shall I make you a cup too?
Oh dahlink, you are an angel. Small latte with one sugar. Better put one out for Dragon too.

__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:21 AM   #79204
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Oh dahlink, you are an angel. Small latte with one sugar. Better put one out for Dragon too.

I'll leave a K-cup ready to go so all he has to do is press the button. There you go, coffee for my favorite MILF. No cream and one sugar, right? Glad you liked the canvas.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:25 AM   #79205
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
I'll leave a K-cup ready to go so all he has to do is press the button. There you go, coffee for my favorite MILF. No cream and one sugar, right? Glad you liked the canvas.
LOL, it looked super. It must look great on your wall.

Ahhhhh! coffee! Now I have the fortitude to get out there in the pale cold dawn and hop about in my pink wellies hanging my washing out.
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:34 AM   #79206
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
LOL, it looked super. It must look great on your wall.

Ahhhhh! coffee! Now I have the fortitude to get out there in the pale cold dawn and hop about in my pink wellies hanging my washing out.
This is the original, before the black and white conversion. I think I may need to start selling a few of these.
http://sdrv.ms/YQquSS
Another print I'm going to give for Mother's Day
http://sdrv.ms/XwO1p3

Don't be too long out there. I'll have a warm blanket or hot bath waiting for you when you get back.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:39 AM   #79207
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
This is the original, before the black and white conversion. I think I may need to start selling a few of these.
http://sdrv.ms/YQquSS
Another print I'm going to give for Mother's Day
http://sdrv.ms/XwO1p3

Don't be too long out there. I'll have a warm blanket or hot bath waiting for you when you get back.
John, I love the cello. That picture is beautiful. You have a great skill at capturing tones of light.

Mmmmm, let me slide into that hot bath! I shall just lie back here with the steam curling around me and my coffee at my elbow .
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:44 AM   #79208
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
John, I love the cello. That picture is beautiful. You have a great skill at capturing tones of light.

Mmmmm, let me slide into that hot bath! I shall just lie back here with the steam curling around me and my coffee at my elbow .
Actually, it's a Viola. But kind of hard to tell up close.

Shall I bring you anything? Breakfast? Book? Company? That tub does have room for two, you know.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:49 AM   #79209
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Actually, it's a Viola. But kind of hard to tell up close.

Shall I bring you anything? Breakfast? Book? Company? That tub does have room for two, you know.
Oops! LOL, well, it looks just lovely, the warm tones of the wood.

You slide on in here and tell me about your day. What's your drink? You have finished up for the day, haven't you? It's a bright sunny start for us here in Stepford. I hear the dawn peepings of the tv, so Someone must be up and sneaking down to watch cartoons.
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 AM   #79210
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Oops! LOL, well, it looks just lovely, the warm tones of the wood.

You slide on in here and tell me about your day. What's your drink? You have finished up for the day, haven't you? It's a bright sunny start for us here in Stepford. I hear the dawn peepings of the tv, so Someone must be up and sneaking down to watch cartoons.
*Slides into the tub* It's about 12:52am here, got my midnight coffee in hand. The blue skies and sunshine trend has so far continued. Is it still snowing over there?
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 04:02 AM   #79211
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
*Slides into the tub* It's about 12:52am here, got my midnight coffee in hand. The blue skies and sunshine trend has so far continued. Is it still snowing over there?
That's a late one! You must have a nice soak and get relaxed, then maybe you will finally get some sleep. Shall I give your shoulders a rub?

We don't have snow per se, but it is nose-nippingly cold out there. I was hopping about in my wellies, going Oooh, ah! get those pegs on! It's forecast windy today so I'm hoping for a good drying spell in spite of the cold.
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 04:14 AM   #79212
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
That's a late one! You must have a nice soak and get relaxed, then maybe you will finally get some sleep. Shall I give your shoulders a rub?

We don't have snow per se, but it is nose-nippingly cold out there. I was hopping about in my wellies, going Oooh, ah! get those pegs on! It's forecast windy today so I'm hoping for a good drying spell in spite of the cold.
I've always been a bit of a night owl. My shift starts later in the day so I can usually get away with it. *Sighing pleasantly at the warm water.* Mmm, I'll never turn down a back rub.

Ep! Sounds like it is a bit chilly over there. So I did not expect this to turn out as well as it did. But this is a 30 second exposure from the parking lot of my apartment complex the other night. http://sdrv.ms/10addDh
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 04:21 AM   #79213
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
I've always been a bit of a night owl. My shift starts later in the day so I can usually get away with it. *Sighing pleasantly at the warm water.* Mmm, I'll never turn down a back rub.

Ep! Sounds like it is a bit chilly over there. So I did not expect this to turn out as well as it did. But this is a 30 second exposure from the parking lot of my apartment complex the other night. http://sdrv.ms/10addDh
What an intriguing shot. It's such fun when things turn out unexpectedly well, isn't it.

Let me just get that knot in your shoulders.

Yes, it's bluidy freezing! as my old childminder refers to it. But crisp and clear and there are daffodils nodding at the edge of our lawn.
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 04:30 AM   #79214
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
What an intriguing shot. It's such fun when things turn out unexpectedly well, isn't it.

Let me just get that knot in your shoulders.

Yes, it's bluidy freezing! as my old childminder refers to it. But crisp and clear and there are daffodils nodding at the edge of our lawn.
Aye, I need to find an excuse to go back to Ellensburg for an evening. There's a rest stop on Manastash Ridge just off I82 that overlooks the Kittitas valley. (not one of mine, http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/m/Manastash_m.jpg) I'm hoping to get a night shot of the lights from the town combined with the stars on hopefully a clear night.

*Leans back into your rub* Ah, that's the spot.

Got any frost building on the plants? I love those mornings. The deceptively clear and sunny, then you walk out and you're freezing your butt off.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 04:39 AM   #79215
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Aye, I need to find an excuse to go back to Ellensburg for an evening. There's a rest stop on Manastash Ridge just off I82 that overlooks the Kittitas valley. (not one of mine, http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/m/Manastash_m.jpg) I'm hoping to get a night shot of the lights from the town combined with the stars on hopefully a clear night.

*Leans back into your rub* Ah, that's the spot.

Got any frost building on the plants? I love those mornings. The deceptively clear and sunny, then you walk out and you're freezing your butt off.
I'm not sure about the frost on the plants. I'm in a terrible dilemma. To prune the roses or not. HP gave me a great link with helpful advice and now I find I ought to have done them in the autumn . The daffodils look happy, but I think I should maybe wait for this cold spell to pass before going at the roses. <rubs shoulders>

I love these crisp days too, they wake you up and make your eyes shine! You feel like it could be a good year coming up.
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #79216
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
I'm not sure about the frost on the plants. I'm in a terrible dilemma. To prune the roses or not. HP gave me a great link with helpful advice and now I find I ought to have done them in the autumn . The daffodils look happy, but I think I should maybe wait for this cold spell to pass before going at the roses. <rubs shoulders>

I love these crisp days too, they wake you up and make your eyes shine! You feel like it could be a good year coming up.
EP! Not sure how helpful I would be with the plants. All I remember as a kid was my mom handing me a pair of clippers and saying "go deadhead the rhodes".
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #79217
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,359
One day, after I have finished my coffee (for which many thanks), I'm going to get my camera in the range of that tub . . .

Meanwhile, I have a small problem in the shed that needs sorting; A bit of interesting (ex-military) radio kit that some butcher has "modified" without leaving a note about what he's done. What makes it worse is that he's lost a couple of control knobs which are probably irreplaceable now.

Have a nice day, peeps
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 03-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #79218
oggbashan
Ancient writer
 
oggbashan's Avatar
 
oggbashan is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Facing the sea.
Posts: 27,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
What is this, how you say it, 'pippety ping' s'il vous plait?
It is South Welsh for a microwave (or micro-onde in French).

Locally we have a wide choice of delivered meals, several outlets each for: Indian, Chinese, Kebab, Burger, Pizza.

We also have a commercial Meals on Wheels service that will deliver ready-made main courses to put in a microwave. Their main customers are the elderly but they will deliver to anyone at a reasonable price.

One of our friends found them very helpful when she had broken an ankle. Not only did they deliver, they let themselves in with a key, put the meal in the microwave for her, and would supply other basic groceries if she asked.

Of course we have several supermarket delivery services but we also have deliveries from a couple of butchers, greengrocers, fresh fish, and a couple of farm shops.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #79219
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
It is South Welsh for a microwave (or micro-onde in French).

Locally we have a wide choice of delivered meals, several outlets each for: Indian, Chinese, Kebab, Burger, Pizza.

We also have a commercial Meals on Wheels service that will deliver ready-made main courses to put in a microwave. Their main customers are the elderly but they will deliver to anyone at a reasonable price.

One of our friends found them very helpful when she had broken an ankle. Not only did they deliver, they let themselves in with a key, put the meal in the microwave for her, and would supply other basic groceries if she asked.

Of course we have several supermarket delivery services but we also have deliveries from a couple of butchers, greengrocers, fresh fish, and a couple of farm shops.
Fresh fish is in short supply around here. I'd love to find a good market nearby, but the only one is so expensive, one cannot afford it on a regular basis. I miss the days at the farm when I could go catch dinner on a hook. Nothing quite as good as fresh fish.
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 03-26-2013, 09:04 AM   #79220
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,268
Good morning from the airport! I'll have to leave the lounge soon to find my departure gate and then... forever on the plane. Ugh.

john, I saw your message and will respond when I'm on the ground again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
I'm not sure about the frost on the plants. I'm in a terrible dilemma. To prune the roses or not. HP gave me a great link with helpful advice and now I find I ought to have done them in the autumn . The daffodils look happy, but I think I should maybe wait for this cold spell to pass before going at the roses. <rubs shoulders>

I love these crisp days too, they wake you up and make your eyes shine! You feel like it could be a good year coming up.
Naoko, as far as the roses, wait until you are in no more danger of frost in the mornings. At least, that's what my mother always tells me and she's brilliant with roses. Not knowing what kind of weather you normally face, late April might be good.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 03-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #79221
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
Good morning from the airport! I'll have to leave the lounge soon to find my departure gate and then... forever on the plane. Ugh.

john, I saw your message and will respond when I'm on the ground again.



Naoko, as far as the roses, wait until you are in no more danger of frost in the mornings. At least, that's what my mother always tells me and she's brilliant with roses. Not knowing what kind of weather you normally face, late April might be good.
Hehe, understood. I hope you enjoy your flight. . *Groan* I'm regretting eating all those jellybeans last night.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541

Last edited by johneb87 : 03-26-2013 at 12:20 PM.
 

Old 03-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #79222
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Hehe, understood. I hope you enjoy your flight. . *Groan* I'm regretting eating all those jellybeans last night.
Yeh, you just gotta have another ain't yer'?
The trick is to kill them before you eat them, I reckon.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 03-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #79223
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Yeh, you just gotta have another ain't yer'?
The trick is to kill them before you eat them, I reckon.
But I thought eating them alive keeps the flavor?
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-27-2013, 01:57 AM   #79224
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Hehe, understood. I hope you enjoy your flight. . *Groan* I'm regretting eating all those jellybeans last night.
Mmm, a lovely flight it was. Such attentive service!

So friggin' tired! My family picked me up at the airport, we hit the mall so my niece could exchange a pair of defective earrings then went to my sister's house to work on a pinterest project for my niece's wedding. Pictures coming soon.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 03-27-2013, 06:43 AM   #79225
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
John, I love the cello. That picture is beautiful. You have a great skill at capturing tones of light.
Just for you: Real Cello playing


Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
But I thought eating them alive keeps the flavor?
No; drown them in vodka (or a good Brandy, to your choice)
THEN eat them.

__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.