Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,089
HOT Jehovah's witness chick at the door

this actually happened Saturday & I immediately thought "too bad this isn't a Lit story."

What if I had answered the door still in my jammies, and she noticed my automatic erection?

They always want to come inside to talk & always travel in pairs. This one had another uyoung woman with her I didn't get a look at , but she was a ginger.

Maybe the hot one would be shy, but the ginger, being plain, is used to doing things to please men to get attention, religion be damned?
__________________
Newest story

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
SearchALot
Virgin
 
SearchALot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
this actually happened Saturday & I immediately thought "too bad this isn't a Lit story."

What if I had answered the door still in my jammies, and she noticed my automatic erection?

They always want to come inside to talk & always travel in pairs. This one had another uyoung woman with her I didn't get a look at , but she was a ginger.

Maybe the hot one would be shy, but the ginger, being plain, is used to doing things to please men to get attention, religion be damned?
That sounds like a rather perfect, plausible idea.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
Shendude
Literotica Guru
 
Shendude's Avatar
 
Shendude is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,086
My first thought upon seeing the title was that the person opening the door was a crazed pervert who drags the poor JW into his sex dungeon.

This bothers me.
__________________
"An ape does not care about brownie points, gold stars, Olympic medals, or PHD diplomas. To a human, these things are more valuable than a whole shipload of bannanas. This makes us pretty dumb by ape standards."- Charles Whitehead.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
this actually happened Saturday & I immediately thought "too bad this isn't a Lit story."

What if I had answered the door still in my jammies, and she noticed my automatic erection?

They always want to come inside to talk & always travel in pairs....
How about this. I've been ah, partying. In fact, I wound up smoking some really good stuff right by the little alcove the front door enters into. Parked on the floor right there taking it easy, yeah. And, man, that place is thick with smoke. I mean, it's really thick <cough-cough>. So I open this door when that musical chimes goes off and wave my arm around a bit to clear the smoke and bingo: Two hot ones are right there. They are muttering something totally incomprehensible and so forth, but then something becomes clear - they want to come in.

And what's a guy to do?

Invite them in, hell yah. So like a second later, they're both standing in this little alcove, and I'm coasting pretty nice. Grinning ear to ear and they're still talking some crap. But they're inhaling, and that clock on the wall is cool, broke and stuck on 4:20 but the second hand still works. And it goes around and around and they're still talking, man. Hot and tall sne cuts in with a giggling fit and the other looks at her and bursts out giggling too, and it's time to say something cool.

Like I forgot now, what were we doing here?

Now the hot one just walked right on in and found the chips on the table by that big love seat, and what's a guy to do?

That ass, man. That ass under that skin tight black knit thing. Gotta follow it. And the other one's right next to me, like her eyes are glued to it too. I'm dreaming right? Shit this could get nicer and nicer. Damn. Get them stuffing their faces with tasty stuff, they did talk too much. Not so much now, though.

Check it out, man. It's happening. Black skirt, tall hot girl, that skirt's riding up around her curly hairs, and she in a nice place. Ginger right next to me, like she wants something, you know what I mean?
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.

Last edited by Tmmldr : 03-25-2013 at 08:58 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #5
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmmldr View Post
How about this. I've been ah, partying. In fact, I wound up smoking some really good stuff right by the little alcove the front door enters into. Parked on the floor right there taking it easy, yeah. And, man, that place is thick with smoke. I mean, it's really thick <cough-cough>. So I open this door when that musical chimes goes off and wave my arm around a bit to clear the smoke and bingo: Two hot ones are right there. They are muttering something totally incomprehensible and so forth, but then something becomes clear - they want to come in.

And what's a guy to do?

Invite them in, hell yah. So like a second later, they're both standing in this little alcove, and I'm coasting pretty nice. Grinning ear to ear and they're still talking some crap. But they're inhaling, and that clock on the wall is cool, broke and stuck on 4:20 but the second hand still works. And it goes around and around and they're still talking, man. Hot and tall sne cuts in with a giggling fit and the other looks at her and bursts out giggling too, and it's time to say something cool.

Like I forgot now, what were we doing here?

Now the hot one just walked right on in and found the chips on the table by that big love seat, and what's a guy to do?

That ass, man. That ass under that skin tight black knit thing. Gotta follow it. And the other one's right next to me, like her eyes are glued to it too. I'm dreaming right? Shit this could get nicer and nicer. Damn. Get them stuffing their faces with tasty stuff, they did talk too much. Not so much now, though.

Check it out, man. It's happening. Black skirt, tall hot girl, that skirt's riding up around her curly hairs, and she in a nice place. Ginger right next to me, like she wants something, you know what I mean?
nice start...
__________________
Newest story

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
nice start...
Hey, there was this hot little babe right next to me. I looked down at her, she was still staring at the tall one. Tall one was still slouched out, shit eating grin on her face, staring at the ceiling in total rapture. I might be slow, but this here connected. "You want to do her, don't you?" Then I moved a totally tattooed arm arm around the her and whispered "I know how to make it happen, honey. I know how you can have her here and now."

She looked up, her eyes wide as saucers. Scared enough she was trembling a bit. I could feel it and see it. "Honey, look. Don't worry a bit. You'll be in control all the time." I fished a condom out and showed it too her. "And don't worry about me, I ain't gonna hurt you."

She looked back at black dress, at those long legs and that hint of curly hairs showing, then back at me. "How?"

"Go on over and get that pipe and that weed on the table and bring it here. " She was up and back, then kneeled on the couch next to me. "We'll make up another smoke and light it, then you take it to her." I looked right in those dark eyes "You go give her a puff, then take one, then sit down right on her lap and give her another hit. You take another hit. Do that a couple times and get relaxed. Get her used to you being there. And then, sweetheart..."

She touched my thigh and said "Then what?" looking up with those big eyes.

"Then I'll come up behind and start fucking you hard and fast. You'll be face to face and tit to tit with her, just fall right into her, moaning, kissing, feeling her up. She'll be all yours, honey." Now she positively looked scared, but she took one long look at that hot babe and took the pipe from me. I lit it for her, and she closed her eyes and took one long hit.

She nodded slowly to me as she got up. Then she leaned over and whispered "Hard and fast, big boy."
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,089
this is not the place to write the story...
__________________
Newest story

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #8
MNGuy
4-Peat Natty Champs!
 
MNGuy's Avatar
 
MNGuy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: People's Republic of Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Taxes.
Posts: 14,649
I know the feeling, I had two hot little brunettes come to the door last summer, and the same little fantasy rolled through my head. I wonder how much they get hit on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #9
emap
Literotica Guru
 
emap's Avatar
 
emap is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 6,244
Just to be that girl, here is a slight alteration of the idea.

Guy is sitting watching NASCAR, just cause I can't think of anything else he would be doing at home and they don't visit on Sunday. So there is a knock, he gets up and goes to the door to have a couple jehovah witness guys at his door. Both are in the geeky button up white shirt with the ugly tie on. They start talking and he waves them in, he isn't a witness but is religious and they talk about it.

Anyway they come in and talk to him for a while then one comes closer and kisses him. He is shocked but can't help responding to the kiss. Comes up for air after a while saying how he's straight then the other one puts his hand on the guys raging boner.

Before anyone says anything, think about it, NASCAR is pretty darn boring, neat but boring. You can hold a conversation and still not miss anything since anything but going in a circle is replayed often.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by emap View Post
Just to be that girl, here is a slight alteration of the idea.

Guy is sitting watching NASCAR, just cause I can't think of anything else he would be doing at home and they don't visit on Sunday. So there is a knock, he gets up and goes to the door to have a couple jehovah witness guys at his door. Both are in the geeky button up white shirt with the ugly tie on. They start talking and he waves them in, he isn't a witness but is religious and they talk about it.

Anyway they come in and talk to him for a while then one comes closer and kisses him. He is shocked but can't help responding to the kiss. Comes up for air after a while saying how he's straight then the other one puts his hand on the guys raging boner.

Before anyone says anything, think about it, NASCAR is pretty darn boring, neat but boring. You can hold a conversation and still not miss anything since anything but going in a circle is replayed often.
I can't recall if I was watching March Madness or Bill Maher at the time. Bill Maher would be an interesting eye opener for the gambit.
__________________
Newest story

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #11
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
I can't recall if I was watching March Madness or Bill Maher at the time. Bill Maher would be an interesting eye opener for the gambit.
It was when the tall hot one laughed at the right times right with the audience cue when Maher was on that I got suspicious. Excusing myself for a minute, I made a few phone calls. Sure enough, they weren't really Jehovah's Witnesses. So who were these bitches? They came into my house, and put on a hell of a show. But why?
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 12:53 AM   #12
SouthernWolf
Virgin
 
SouthernWolf is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tn
Posts: 11
New here...

idea :

It is the middle of the day, your just got out of the shower, as you have to work second shift this month. All you have on is a towel as you just finished shaving. The knock on the door reminds you, your expecting a package, to your surprise opening the door you find the two Jehovah witness ladies standing there. The hot one goes into her little speech, your eyes looking her sexy body over top to bottom. The shy one of the two offers you a glossy hand out, you move to reach for the handout causing your towel to fall.

SouthernWolf
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.