Old 03-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #1
XXplorher
Literotica Guru
 
XXplorher's Avatar
 
XXplorher is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,725
shit happens

10 years from now I値l be in a ditch.

Or maybe if it goes right, I値l get an actual hole built and thrown in there.

Or perhaps I値l get my wish and they値l cremate me and thrash my ashes amongst the rest of the energy. Make me one again with the elements I知 desperate to control.

Or maybe I値l survive and my face will be all squished up like a tan-faced goblin full of uncompromising bitterness and immediate refusal to anything you claim to know. Maybe I値l carry a cart around and talk to myself incessantly.

Or maybe I値l actually live and let myself listen to what some of them have to say. Maybe I値l still consider. Maybe I値l still learn. Or maybe I値l just grimace

Maybe I値l pull my face out of the granite one day and discover I actually made it through the wall.

Maybe I値l have a moment. Somehow, someway that is unobstructed. And I値l find another clarity I never expected. One that has nothing to do with what痴 層rong with it all. But rather something right I managed to ignore. Maybe I値l find the right way to connect

Maybe some asshole wont park his SUV in the middle of everyone else痴 lives

Just maybe we値l all start THINKING again.




Initially filed that away in 2005.

I drug it up just now (found it) cuz I might actually be on the verge of getting it right (which is real interesting, since the only answer I found between here and then was 塑ou値l never know nothing. You canNOT collect enough information to ever 叢rotect yourself. You cannot fully anticipate. There痴 NOTHING you can do to know. You can稚. You never will.

And so then I let go and fell apart officially (see poem). I thought I壇 quit on it all. Gave up.

But I hadn稚.

I just stopped. Getting. In my own. Fucking. Way.



See ya at the movies, folks

Stay true to You.
__________________
Character... is who you are when no one is watching

Apathy... is the enemy

And fear - will kill us all


Scribbles


XX
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 34,236
You have two more years to get it wrong.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 04:09 AM   #3
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,729
Pilot, you are obviously low on sugar. Go and have pancakes somewhere. Do not put splenda in your coffee, put a nice big lump of demerera in.

XXplorher, I have been in some miserable dark spots in my time. One day I figured, the purpose to life is to be happy. I didn't get there for quite a while and some days now I still think: Whose stupid idea of happiness is this! but I have a destination.

You only live twice, once in your dreams. You have dreams, which is more than some people can manage.

Take .
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 04:48 AM   #4
XXplorher
Literotica Guru
 
XXplorher's Avatar
 
XXplorher is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,725
SR71
You have two more years to get it wrong.

I do. And I DID say, 的知 on the verge. Nothing officially happened just yet. That might be an attempt by me to punch myself in the face. But it still felt like something beneficial I should share while I was digging through all my PC recorded 層rongdoings. It looked like something I ought ESPECIALLY share.

So I did.

Not tryin to be a preacher though, mate. Just offering belief.



Naoko:
I don稚 especially think that痴 the 叢urpose. Not, individually at least.

And not to double negative your generosity but I don稚 think you 典ake love. That痴 not how it works. (While I recognize you weren稚 doing anything other than being kind. Some of us are fuckheads.)

What a bummer you got yourself into! Shoulda stuck w/SR71, eh? ; )
__________________
Character... is who you are when no one is watching

Apathy... is the enemy

And fear - will kill us all


Scribbles


XX
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXplorher View Post
SR71
You have two more years to get it wrong.

I do. And I DID say, 的知 on the verge. Nothing officially happened just yet. That might be an attempt by me to punch myself in the face. But it still felt like something beneficial I should share while I was digging through all my PC recorded 層rongdoings. It looked like something I ought ESPECIALLY share.

So I did.

Not tryin to be a preacher though, mate. Just offering belief.



Naoko:
I don稚 especially think that痴 the 叢urpose. Not, individually at least.

And not to double negative your generosity but I don稚 think you 典ake love. That痴 not how it works. (While I recognize you weren稚 doing anything other than being kind. Some of us are fuckheads.)

What a bummer you got yourself into! Shoulda stuck w/SR71, eh? ; )
LOL, I always make Pilot pancakes, I'm just waiting for a spam thread and I will make spam fritters and pancakes.

Everyone has their own answer, just wanted to say, it is possible to find one.

Take what you can get, honey, if it makes you feel better. I still have some gorgeous shoes from one time I nearly went off the rails. The problem is long gone but the shoes are still gorgeous.

__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 06:26 AM   #6
XXplorher
Literotica Guru
 
XXplorher's Avatar
 
XXplorher is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
LOL, I always make Pilot pancakes, I'm just waiting for a spam thread and I will make spam fritters and pancakes.

Everyone has their own answer, just wanted to say, it is possible to find one.

Take what you can get, honey, if it makes you feel better. I still have some gorgeous shoes from one time I nearly went off the rails. The problem is long gone but the shoes are still gorgeous.

Fuckin' A, carry them shoes, baby. Walkin' tall.

Thatta girl... siamese kitty.
__________________
Character... is who you are when no one is watching

Apathy... is the enemy

And fear - will kill us all


Scribbles


XX
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 06:54 AM   #7
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 7,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXplorher View Post
Fuckin' A, carry them shoes, baby. Walkin' tall.

Thatta girl... siamese kitty.
I will! And I'll shake my ass while doing so. Or arse, in my accent.

Duchess. The original MILF. LOL. I used to be a sex kitten, but I grew up.
__________________
Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #8
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 19,690
You're right, no one will ever have the answer to lifes issues but you can answer for yourself and thats all you need to do.

Just be the rock that all that bullshit crashes against and rolls away from.

You can only control your world so don't get caught in anothers
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
You're right, no one will ever have the answer to lifes issues but you can answer for yourself and thats all you need to do.

Just be the rock that all that bullshit crashes against and rolls away from.

You can only control your world so don't get caught in anothers
Okay, I give up, what exactly cant you figure out about life?

Most of the problems we have sorting shit out is when shitbirds piss on our feet and convince us its rain.
__________________
Patriots talk it, veterans live it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #10
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby
 
TE999's Avatar
 
TE999 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: www.blindate.com
Posts: 30,071
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Allen Saunders.
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #11
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,307
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
Okay, I give up, what exactly cant you figure out about life?

Most of the problems we have sorting shit out is when shitbirds piss on our feet and convince us its rain.
I'm with him. Cut the melodrama shit. Life isn't supposed to be nice, or easy, or fun. It's supposed to be a great big pain in the ass that challenges us all the damn time, and people who call attention to how tough it is haven't figured out how to accept certain basic principles, such as that life makes you assess who and what you are and it's up to you to make it work.

Nice, easy, fun . . . if it was like that, we'd all be in Hell. Make the effort to make life worth living. That's all I have to say, and I've seen a hell of a lot of shit to be able to speak from experience.

Okay, that's my rant for the day.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2013, 05:13 AM   #12
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
I'm with him. Cut the melodrama shit. Life isn't supposed to be nice, or easy, or fun. It's supposed to be a great big pain in the ass that challenges us all the damn time, and people who call attention to how tough it is haven't figured out how to accept certain basic principles, such as that life makes you assess who and what you are and it's up to you to make it work.

Nice, easy, fun . . . if it was like that, we'd all be in Hell. Make the effort to make life worth living. That's all I have to say, and I've seen a hell of a lot of shit to be able to speak from experience.

Okay, that's my rant for the day.
I recall my grandfather. During World War 2 he was burned from a ship fire. The government gave him a modest payoff he used to buy some land, 5 acres. Land was cheap in 1944. But a few 100 bux was what he got.

Then he lost both his legs to diabetes. The government fitted him with 2 wood legs, and he walked the 3 miles to work, and 3 miles back, 6 days a week. He then got cancer and had to give up working. No money, honey. So he sold the land. And died. He was 44 years old. I was 7, my mom was 24.

The man never whined or fussed or felt sorry for himself. One of my strongest memories is of the afternoon when a Cadillac ambulance came up the drive and parked in front of the house. Two men took a gurney inside and brought my grandfather out, all the women crying. Never saw him again.
__________________
Patriots talk it, veterans live it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #13
XXplorher
Literotica Guru
 
XXplorher's Avatar
 
XXplorher is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
I will! And I'll shake my ass while doing so. Or arse, in my accent.

Duchess. The original MILF. LOL. I used to be a sex kitten, but I grew up.

Interesting thing about what makes a 'shaking ass' compelling..

It's how she wears it.

As long as she believes she's got the goods, and does not overplay it? She's eternally gold.


Wear that duchess of an arse well, woman... the boys are depending on you ; )
__________________
Character... is who you are when no one is watching

Apathy... is the enemy

And fear - will kill us all


Scribbles


XX
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #14
XXplorher
Literotica Guru
 
XXplorher's Avatar
 
XXplorher is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Allen Saunders.
Pretty much. It appears.

Thanks for that, mate.
__________________
Character... is who you are when no one is watching

Apathy... is the enemy

And fear - will kill us all


Scribbles


XX
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #15
XXplorher
Literotica Guru
 
XXplorher's Avatar
 
XXplorher is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,725
As for the other comments

Perhaps I知 wanting to not grow into a bitter carcass of a human, who generally sees all humanity like a rusted truck left out on the lawn. That痴 not the goal as I see it.

I don稚 consider silence bravery. (Though I can appreciate why you might.)
__________________
Character... is who you are when no one is watching

Apathy... is the enemy

And fear - will kill us all


Scribbles


XX
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #16
danger2no
Registered User
 
danger2no is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: eh
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
I recall my grandfather. During World War 2 he was burned from a ship fire. The government gave him a modest payoff he used to buy some land, 5 acres. Land was cheap in 1944. But a few 100 bux was what he got.

Then he lost both his legs to diabetes. The government fitted him with 2 wood legs, and he walked the 3 miles to work, and 3 miles back, 6 days a week. He then got cancer and had to give up working. No money, honey. So he sold the land. And died. He was 44 years old. I was 7, my mom was 24.

The man never whined or fussed or felt sorry for himself. One of my strongest memories is of the afternoon when a Cadillac ambulance came up the drive and parked in front of the house. Two men took a gurney inside and brought my grandfather out, all the women crying. Never saw him again.
Shitty stories like this only show me that my generation is right to look out for themselves...your grandfather was used and screwed and you admire that?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2013, 04:12 AM   #17
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 35,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Allen Saunders.
Actually,
one is too busy dodging daily 'nasties'; life happens to other people.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.