Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #2476
Darkmind70
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
My last session was yesterday evening in the tub. I had a much too steamy Lit session that carried over to when I was soaking in my tub. I need a waterproof laptop too now that I think about it.
Hopefully that was something that just crossed your mind, rather than the utter catastrophe that might otherwise come to mind.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #2477
southern_gal
Will work for Margarita's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmind70 View Post
Hopefully that was something that just crossed your mind, rather than the utter catastrophe that might otherwise come to mind.
I was actually thinking that thought last evening as I sat prune like in my tub. I have a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and could stay in it for hours if I were waterproof. It got me to thinking how neat it would be to be able to sit there and have my laptop with me while soaking. I will admit to occasionally taking my nook into the tub with me to read and soak but not while the jets are running and I am really careful with it......likely only delaying the inevitable however.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #2478
Darkmind70

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I was actually thinking that thought last evening as I sat prune like in my tub. I have a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and could stay in it for hours if I were waterproof. It got me to thinking how neat it would be to be able to sit there and have my laptop with me while soaking. I will admit to occasionally taking my nook into the tub with me to read and soak but not while the jets are running and I am really careful with it......likely only delaying the inevitable however.
Lol, I've lost count of the number of books I've dropped in the tub. I'm not taking my laptop anywhere near it!

Old 03-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #2479
femforfem4fun
Experienced

Wink In the parking lot of a Club very, very late after switching clothes with my GF ....

So when we went back out, all the people who were hitting her ... saw me when I turned around .... And the looks were the best! You know It was so funny ..... Plus, there are all these PeEpS, from Where? sXSw ....

So we laughed so hard, and it kept going ..... and when we went to the car ..... we were going to change again, but instead had a DrawDown ...... Who could come first - NO Faking!!!!!

And she was trying to and before we could we had to stop laughing ..... and then see started saying she wanted to be watched and how she had never really told anyone and I said "I am looking right now", and she was like, Oh, God - yes you are I have been thinking about this so long .... and it went way off then ....
Who was first?
Well I had to buy Breakfast ..... and she was talking trash the whole time ....
But I was planning a second act .... and Let her rant ....

Old 03-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #2480
Darkmind70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithEighty8 View Post
I don't normally do it in the shower, but I felt achy and needing to cum when I woke up and so I did. It was ok and took the edge off but I still don't feel "satisfied".
I find that it isn't quite as satisfying in the shower. I'm not sure why.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #2481
want24nik8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I find that it isn't quite as satisfying in the shower. I'm not sure why.
I agree. I find the shower too distracting.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:44 AM   #2482
Darkmind70

Quote:
Originally Posted by want24nik8 View Post
I agree. I find the shower too distracting.
Exactly! You're thinking "christ where's the soap" and "oh god, if I make this too long I'll run out of hot water, and cold water will not be good", resulting in haste and a loss of the fun element.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #2483
Darkmind70

Quote:
Originally Posted by want24nik8 View Post
Ooh, you're lucky. You could take matters into your own hand, so to speak...
Speaking of which, I have an appointment!

Old 03-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #2484
want24nik8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Speaking of which, I have an appointment!
Go for it..

Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #2485
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

[quote=FistedSister;43513723][quote=FistedSister;43450601]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FistedSister View Post
she's right beside me now having a very late breakfast.
The short story is with Becky in a dressing room. I bought her black leggings, a blazer, and heels so she would be dressed like myself, and then we went into the cubicle. Before she put my purchases on, I pulled my tights down, stood near the curtain edge so I could just see out, and watched Becky admiring herself in the mirror, naked except for her new heels, try on the bras I had picked out for her to try on.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #2486
TinaAndy76
Really Experienced

Quote:
Exactly! You're thinking "christ where's the soap" and "oh god, if I make this too long I'll run out of hot water, and cold water will not be good", resulting in haste and a loss of the fun element.
Not to crash the thread, but one of my fave places is in the shower.

Lovevthecwater, the heat, the fact I can use body wash, lube, toys and not worry about the sheets!

Plus, when I orgasm, I can be as loud as I want...

Bi-curious to a fault, but not for long...

And no, I'm just a straight guy who is curious. Sorry about the lousy username!

Old 03-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #2487
Likes2Tease
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready4fun69 View Post
In front of my wife wile she sucked my best friends cock. Then I came and she licked it off my hand then took my friends load in her mouth.

True story!

Old 03-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #2488
Lindz7
Experienced

Just a few minutes ago actually... still so horny though! This is ridiculous ;-)

Old 03-18-2013, 03:47 AM   #2489
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Last night then again this morning

Old 03-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #2490
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Hello Shelly.

[quote=FistedSister;43288075][quote=FistedSister;43281600]
Quote:
"So how are you doing down there? Am I talking too much?"
"No, no. I'm really enjoying this. It's scary, but fun. Uh, can I see your bu... ass again?"
"Why not?" I said as I knelt on the seat facing away from Becky. "I'll even spank myself for you. I deserve to be spanked, right? Taking advantage of a sweet innocent girl like you."
"Oh god, please keep talking like that Helen. Oh boy..."
"Right here in the 7-11 parking lot. Spreading my cheeks for this wide-eyed, cute as a button, pony-tailed Becky. Becky with her hand down her pants asking me to show her my ass..."
These may interest you.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #2491
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

I see you're back online Shelly.

[quote=FistedSister;43574135][quote=FistedSister;43288075]
Quote:

These may interest you.
I guess follow my posts backwards on this. Maybe I can find the first one to make it easier for you.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #2492
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Ok Shelly. I think this was my

Quote:
It was supposed to close at ten last night, but the girl cleaning the pool area said I could stay until she finished. I enjoyed myself while chatting with her doing her close-up. I knew she couldn't see anything with the bubbles from the jets, so I just pulled my suit to the side to expose myself. I even only half covered myself when I got out of the water so that parts of my lips were very visible. That she definitely noticed. She looked away when I looked at her, but I could see her looking when I looked in the mirror to dry my face. I asked her if I could come back the next day (tonight) around the same time and she said "I'm fine with that, really. Someone to talk to makes this job less boring. This place is deserted at this time."
first meeting with her.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #2493
ShellyOak
Experienced

Quote:
first meeting with her.
Wow! That is SO sexy!! The closest I've had was when I was at work late at night...

I was working the front desk, we fill in for the gift shop after they close. Well I got a phone call from a VERY agitated woman. She was calling to see if we had any batteries for sale. My mind INSTANTLY went NUTS! I had checked her in the night previous and the mixture of her tight slacks, her sexy british accent, and her silky long hair kicked my imagination into overdrive.

Long story short, we don't have ANY batteries. But I knew one of the guys in the maintenance department. I begged him to bring me the batteries as quickly as he could. When I took my 15, I quickly ran to her executive suite.

Coming close to the door I heard LOUD moaning from the other side. I bash fully knocked, her moaning went silent. Then she opened the door. Her erect nipples were standing tall through her sky blue nightie. She saw the batteries and blushed. She thanked me non-stop as she reached for something in her closet. I thought she might come back with a 5. I knew what the batteries were for, what ELSE is a regular person going to use C batteries on a business trip???

Let's just say she didn't come back with change. With her neon blue vibrator clutched tightly in her hand, she popped the top, replaced the batteries, and sniffed the long shaft. Gliding her tongue down the artificial veins as she turned it on.

I quickly excused myself, feeling the moisture collecting in my barely there undies. I still wish I had stayed to see what she would have offered me.

BUT! Because of her I bought Bugz, my neon blue rabbit

Old 03-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #2494
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyOak View Post
Wow! That is SO sexy!! The closest I've had was when I was at work late at night...

I was working the front desk, we fill in for the gift shop after they close. Well I got a phone call from a VERY agitated woman. She was calling to see if we had any batteries for sale. My mind INSTANTLY went NUTS! I had checked her in the night previous and the mixture of her tight slacks, her sexy british accent, and her silky long hair kicked my imagination into overdrive.

Long story short, we don't have ANY batteries. But I knew one of the guys in the maintenance department. I begged him to bring me the batteries as quickly as he could. When I took my 15, I quickly ran to her executive suite.

Coming close to the door I heard LOUD moaning from the other side. I bash fully knocked, her moaning went silent. Then she opened the door. Her erect nipples were standing tall through her sky blue nightie. She saw the batteries and blushed. She thanked me non-stop as she reached for something in her closet. I thought she might come back with a 5. I knew what the batteries were for, what ELSE is a regular person going to use C batteries on a business trip???

Let's just say she didn't come back with change. With her neon blue vibrator clutched tightly in her hand, she popped the top, replaced the batteries, and sniffed the long shaft. Gliding her tongue down the artificial veins as she turned it on.

I quickly excused myself, feeling the moisture collecting in my barely there undies. I still wish I had stayed to see what she would have offered me.

BUT! Because of her I bought Bugz, my neon blue rabbit
A little product placement advertising?

Old 03-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #2495
ShellyOak
Experienced

Quote:
A little product placement advertising?
Well, it does the job... VERY well

Have you tried one? This is my first

Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #2496
Ificman
Experienced

It's going to be right here in front of the computer after reading those!!!!!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #2497
Sonofawhore

On the way to the ABS

Old 03-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #2498
Ificman
Experienced

just going to start now!lol

Old 03-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #2499
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyOak View Post
Well, it does the job... VERY well

Have you tried one? This is my first
You wouldn't believe what I've tried! We'll discuss that somewhere else.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #2500
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You wouldn't believe what I've tried! We'll discuss that somewhere else.
Although in terms of product placement, I should get something for those Corona and Amstel bottles.