Geek Girls Rollcall

I'm having impure thoughts about Patrick Stewart after Googling funny pictures of Star Trek.

Hmm, geek call...

Well, I'm a science teacher. I follow Phil Plait, PZ Myers, and Richard Dawkins on Twitter, love good SciFi (newer and classics), and last christmas got the Firefly boxed set because I asked for it (love strong female characters in SciFi, we need more!!).

Do I qualify? :D

Me again. For those of you that know me, you know I like gaming (Xbox not play station) wear glasses and have a general geekish attitude to life. For those of you that don't know me, well maybe we can change that.

I'm Zoe 30 from N.Ireland and would love to hear from other geek girls. Drop me a PM or comment on here. Hope to hear from you soon

Your my kind of girl!!!

I usually just hand out and read posts from the sidelines (I'm kinda shy lol) but I saw this thread and had to post.. Im thinking I should be a little bit more "posty" lol. Anyway, allow me to answer this roll call!

I'm a geek/gamer/nerd combo! I love scify and fantasy books (complete book worm), anime/manga, video games.. fps and rpg, astrology, philosophy, and the supernatural... basically anything.

I've never cosplayed and I've only been to one comic con, but I would totally love to go to more and actually dress up for it, maybe next time. Anyway, HI! (Btw, I'm 32 from Tennessee).

So, Im extremely far away but I just had to post.

Im 22, Im an English teacher and an English-Spanish translator. I wear glasses and I'm more of a nerd, always with my nose buried behind a book. I love all kinds of literature, but theres a soft spot on my heart for Shakespeare. Im really into art and fantasy type movies and tv shows.
Oh, and totally ready for a zombie apocalypse.

I am a geek more than a nerd and was into computers back in the punch card days. Technology rules, always has and always will! I LOVE the Big Bang series and will sue them for using my character, Sheldon, without permission. ;)

Back