Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #17526
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Taking the pudgy (though not as pudgy as she used to be) Corgi out for her pre-bedtime walk, and watching her porpoise through foot-plus deep snow drift on her three-inch long legs... She has so much fun!

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 03-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #17527
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

The new McDonald's fish bites commercial
"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Old 03-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #17528
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Today I Learned: Coke Can Be Used to Clean Toilets
Lede:

Here’s the thing: I’m a hardcore Coke girl. So the fact that someone decided to dump a bottle down a toilet to demonstrate how it could be used as a lime and stain cleaner does nothing to convert me to the dark side. I just take it as further proof of Coke’s perfection.
More, of course, at the link in the headline above.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #17529
Loverskitten
I bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Today I Learned: Coke Can Be Used to Clean Toilets
Lede:

Here’s the thing: I’m a hardcore Coke girl. So the fact that someone decided to dump a bottle down a toilet to demonstrate how it could be used as a lime and stain cleaner does nothing to convert me to the dark side. I just take it as further proof of Coke’s perfection.
More, of course, at the link in the headline above.
Ha, I'm not a soda girl but I did have a tow truck guy pour coke on my corroded battery terminals before a jump. He said coke works best. Yipes

Old 03-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #17530
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Up waaay too early this morning because I rolled over and started sleeping on my incision (owwie), so Farkin' around and found this:
The 38 Best Local News Captions Of All Time
Local news is weird. Like, really weird.
I'm only going to post a few of *my* favorites, but the bonus here is that it's NOT a slideshow You can get to the whole set by clicking the link in the headline above.

(If that ^^^ is a MILF, the term no longer fits in my glossary of sexual terms.)

Bottom line concerns me a bit. People need to rely on family recipe banks, not use the Internet for every little thing

Last edited by Sir_Winston54 : 03-16-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #17531
Keroin
aKwatic

MWY bait...

Was the destruction of the Death Star an inside job?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #17532
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
Up waaay too early this morning because I rolled over and started sleeping on my incision (owwie), so Farkin' around and found this:
OK, that was hysterical!I shared on FB and Twitter. Thanks for the Monday smile and hope you're healing up well, SW.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #17533
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Was the destruction of the Death Star an inside job?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg
You did it! A one-in-a-million shot (well, the odds were a little better than that) and I actually did turn away from my work to watch this seven-minute video.

And it was absolutely hysterical. Thank you, thank you. I sense that a disturbance in the force will soon begin at Facebook.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #17534
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Applying for a really interesting position. It's not likely I'll get it, for various reason, but even applying for it made my evening.

And because I was in the mood for applying, and J approved, I sent an application for a student exchange thingy to Georgia (the country) and Belarus. Not likely I'll get a place there, either, but man, I'd be so glad to go to either country for those 3-4 months. Anyways, just filling the application made me feel happy.

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 03-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #17535
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
Applying for a really interesting position. It's not likely I'll get it, for various reason, but even applying for it made my evening.

And because I was in the mood for applying, and J approved, I sent an application for a student exchange thingy to Georgia (the country) and Belarus. Not likely I'll get a place there, either, but man, I'd be so glad to go to either country for those 3-4 months. Anyways, just filling the application made me feel happy.
*Jealous*

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #17536
Keroin
aKwatic

*FISTPUMP*

I just came up with the COOLEST idea for the launch party for the next book. If you're in Nelson this July, you won't want to miss it!

Old 03-19-2013, 03:42 PM   #17537
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
*FISTPUMP*

I just came up with the COOLEST idea for the launch party for the next book. If you're in Nelson this July, you won't want to miss it!
I'll have to check the map to see how far out of our way this would be on my trip to Maine.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #17538
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Sick of winter? Butler County (OH) 'sues' groundhog for late spring

Wants death penalty considered
It's a short article. I'll just let y'all click on the link in the headline above if you're interested, instead of quoting from it.

Old 03-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #17539
seela
רעד מיט מיר

An excellent cappuccino. Interestingly, at 3 euros it was also one of the cheaper ones I've had lately.
Being called a Central European transplant.
Talking about economics and politics of the EU, and actually feeling being heard and appreciated in said conversation.
J overhearing the end of that conversation and being thoroughly impressed by me.

And most importantly a good hair day, third day in a row!!

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 03-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #17540
Loverskitten
I bite

Finding the TV show "Banzai" on YouTube! I loved this show. Wasted yesterday watching the clips.

Here's one of my favorite "lady 1 question" with George Takei
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bquOc...e_gdata_player

There are other "lady 1 question" but this one is THE BEST!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfM5h...e_gdata_player

I think I pulled a muscle laughing.
Other good ones- stupid dog challenge, squirrel lift, old lady chicken... oh go ahead and waste your day.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #17541
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Lawrenceville soup kitchen helps pets

.... Every Saturday dozens of people arrive to collect food for their hungry pets. It's now considered the largest pet food bank in the state. Daffy's gave away more than 800,000 pounds of dog and cat food in 2012.

Roberta Fisher is a frequent patron. She needs the food for her service dog, Ms. Penny. "She (Penny) is my medical assistant; she is my baby, and to lose her, would be like losing a child," said Fisher. But in 2012 Fisher nearly lost Penny. Fisher was homeless and had no way of feeding the large dog. She then heard about Daffy's. "I'm glad we have this program, because if it wasn't, neither one of us would be here today," said Fisher fighting back tears.
There's more, including a link to the pet foodbank's website, in the article linked through the headline.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #17542
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

The Talk page turning into Comedy Central.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #17543
JamieJ424
Literotica Guru

The best safeword EVER

Goat elastic band snapping...HARD LIMIT

Kegels for distance

Old 03-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #17544
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

What has made me smile for quite a few days is this balloon (and roses) she bought for me on the second hospitalization, 12/2/12... that's 110 days ago by my count, and the sucker is still floating up against the ceiling in my home office.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #17545
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

The thought of figging with Altoids instead of ginger root...

Old 03-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #17546
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:

What has made me smile for quite a few days is this balloon (and roses) she bought for me on the second hospitalization, 12/2/12... that's 110 days ago by my count, and the sucker is still floating up against the ceiling in my home office.
Nice!
I love smiley faced stuff!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 03-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #17547
perkin
Really Experienced

Seeing him.
I'm still glowing

Old 03-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #17548
the captians wench
sewing wench

He couldn't remember which day my birthday is, so he sends me loves and text messages the day before, and makes sure he's free and about today for 4 hours of chatting about nothing and everything.

He makes me feel so interesting.

I love that man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 03-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #17549
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverskitten View Post
Finding the TV show "Banzai" on YouTube! I loved this show. Wasted yesterday watching the clips.

Here's one of my favorite "lady 1 question" with George Takei
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bquOc...e_gdata_player

There are other "lady 1 question" but this one is THE BEST!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfM5h...e_gdata_player

I think I pulled a muscle laughing.
Other good ones- stupid dog challenge, squirrel lift, old lady chicken... oh go ahead and waste your day.
This happened - almost, anyway - to me the other day. I went searching for a particular clip from Big Bang Theory and spent hours wandering the hallways of YouTube looking at clips.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #17550
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

Stairs above the Sea, Aketx, Basque County, Spain

Human ingenuity
"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Closed Thread