Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #42051
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
I have been an emotional wreck lately for many reasons. I haven't been as active here on Lit the past few years because my Dominant prefers Fet. But I have always come back and lurked or said a few words or joined the football pool.

But today I read through the last couple of Dear X letters, and some pages here and eastern sun's thread and I am moved to tears with the love and caring here in our little Lit family.

I think it is time for me to come home.
Yes, this place is a home for so many of us, especially for some of those who have no other opportunity to talk about or look into the things they want and need in their lives. It's good to see you feeling this way. Welcome home.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #42052
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverskitten View Post
Actually she wasn't a TPE or even really submissive, and she told me she was going on a short vacation. IRL. That was a year ago. It's what has me really worried. Really worried. I'm sure a missing (or something) girl isn't going to make international news either.
That's the not so nice side of getting to know and care about people online. I hope you hear from her.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #42053
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
Welcome home, es! You've been missed!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 03-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #42054
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

the left side of my body just can't seem to catch a break. First the tendonitis for months, then a short few days where my left shoulder was f'd from sleeping odd, and now i got my fingers smashed in a heavy door. Freakin' wind...at least I didn't break anything -____-

Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #42055
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Yes, this place is a home for so many of us, especially for some of those who have no other opportunity to talk about or look into the things they want and need in their lives. It's good to see you feeling this way. Welcome home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
Welcome home, es! You've been missed!
Thank you...So good to be back.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 03-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #42056
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
I have been an emotional wreck lately for many reasons. I haven't been as active here on Lit the past few years because my Dominant prefers Fet. But I have always come back and lurked or said a few words or joined the football pool.

But today I read through the last couple of Dear X letters, and some pages here and eastern sun's thread and I am moved to tears with the love and caring here in our little Lit family.

Welcome back!

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #42057
Etoile

Quote:

This makes me so happy. Welcome back!

Old 03-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #42058
graceanne
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Welcome back. *hugs*

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #42059
the captians wench
sewing wench

OMG my tits hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #42060
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
Welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etoile View Post
This makes me so happy. Welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
Welcome back. *hugs*

I am just blown away by the responses I've been getting. Thank you, truly.

I'm feeling very hopeful tonight

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 03-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #42061
intothewoods
Truth seeker

I have an urge to SNARK. It's been a while.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #42062
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intothewoods View Post
I have an urge to SNARK. It's been a while.
Jump back to Talk. There are a couple or three snark-worthy threads and/or posts in there....

Every once in a while, I think about dropping into the BDSM Personals and snarking on the never-flipped-a-flogger HNGS, but I'm a Sadist, not a masochist, and it would cause ME more pain that it did them, largely because most of them wouldn't get it.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:25 AM   #42063
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

I'm so mad right now that I'm pretty sure I have smoke pouring out of my ears like some stupid cartoon character.

Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks

Old 03-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #42064
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
I'm so mad right now that I'm pretty sure I have smoke pouring out of my ears like some stupid cartoon character.
Pics, or it didn't happen.

{{{Bunz}}}

Old 03-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #42065
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Meditation Challenge Day 3, and I'm diggin' it more and more.
(Forgot how necessary it is!)

Quote:
Maybe try the 21-Day-Meditation-Challenge?
(Love ya' bunneh - I'm just sayin'...)

May sound cheesy, but here you go...
http://www.chopracentermeditation.co...spx?BookId=178

(if anyone can tell me how to change a"cut/paste website" into a cool click-on link, let me know, please!)

Peace!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 03-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #42066
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

Quote:
(if anyone can tell me how to change a"cut/paste website" into a cool click-on link, let me know, please!)

Peace!
Use the hyperlink icon in your tool bar for posts. It's the world+links. You'll enter the URL into a pop up box and then it'll drop a line of script. There will be a "URL= " and then the link AGAIN. Just change the second repetition of the link into whatever you want.

so

becomes OMIGOD THIS LINK IS FANCY

If you're feeling super fabulous, you could even do something like:

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU HANDLE THE SPLENDOR?!

Old 03-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #42067
intothewoods
Truth seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Jump back to Talk. There are a couple or three snark-worthy threads and/or posts in there....

Every once in a while, I think about dropping into the BDSM Personals and snarking on the never-flipped-a-flogger HNGS, but I'm a Sadist, not a masochist, and it would cause ME more pain that it did them, largely because most of them wouldn't get it.
No, it was person specific. I hate watching a train wreck. But I'm over it now.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:34 AM   #42068
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhndblueyes88 View Post
Use the hyperlink icon in your tool bar for posts. It's the world+links. You'll enter the URL into a pop up box and then it'll drop a line of script. There will be a "URL= " and then the link AGAIN. Just change the second repetition of the link into whatever you want.

so

becomes OMIGOD THIS LINK IS FANCY

If you're feeling super fabulous, you could even do something like:

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU HANDLE THE SPLENDOR?!
WOW! Thanks, bbe!
I'll give it a shot later on today! Hope it's not one of those beyond-my-limited-computer-comprehension tasks!

Old 03-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #42069
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
WOW! Thanks, bbe!
I'll give it a shot later on today! Hope it's not one of those beyond-my-limited-computer-comprehension tasks!
Open a window quoting bbe's instructions, and the codes she used for the various elements will all be revealed.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #42070
graceanne
Literotica Guru

*whines* I fell this morning. My son was sleeping next to me, and I tripped over his blanket, and fell almost flat on my face. I hit the corner of my dresser with my left arm, and banged up my knee pretty good. Not to mention that I have rug burn and no fun memories to go with it. The biggest problem is my right shoulder, though. I put my arm out to break my fall, and now my shoulder f'ing hurts. Through Vicodin it f'ing hurts. I went to the ER, and they did xrays and said it's not broke, but that won't show things like rotator cuff problems, and if it's still hurting me on Monday to call my primary.

I'm glad it's not broke, but I want to know FOR SURE that nothings wrong. And I'm so PISSED at myself for falling AGAIN (I tripped over a step yesterday morning and scraped up my hand). I do not have the flipping time to be unable to use my arm!

Maybe I should have put this in the rant thread. But seriously!

had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 03-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #42071
DeepGreenEyes
Word spanker

To quote Jim Gaffigan, "Ever eat so much you feel sick? Isn't that the best??"

Also, I love Batman.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 03-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #42072
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
*whines* I fell this morning. My son was sleeping next to me, and I tripped over his blanket, and fell almost flat on my face. I hit the corner of my dresser with my left arm, and banged up my knee pretty good. Not to mention that I have rug burn and no fun memories to go with it. The biggest problem is my right shoulder, though. I put my arm out to break my fall, and now my shoulder f'ing hurts. Through Vicodin it f'ing hurts. I went to the ER, and they did xrays and said it's not broke, but that won't show things like rotator cuff problems, and if it's still hurting me on Monday to call my primary.

I'm glad it's not broke, but I want to know FOR SURE that nothings wrong. And I'm so PISSED at myself for falling AGAIN (I tripped over a step yesterday morning and scraped up my hand). I do not have the flipping time to be unable to use my arm!

Maybe I should have put this in the rant thread. But seriously!
I'm so sorry, gracie.

*Sends more Vicodin and miracle chocolate that doesn't disagree with you*

Keep a watch on your shoulder, please ma'am. Lots of times, doctors aren't as diligent as they should be with shoulder injuries. Once the initial "FML, that hurts!" pain goes away, if you find that you have a hard time lifting your arm above your head without blinding pain, go back to the doctor. That's a sure sign of rotator cuff problems.

Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks

Old 03-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #42073
graceanne
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm so sorry, gracie.

*Sends more Vicodin and miracle chocolate that doesn't disagree with you*

Keep a watch on your shoulder, please ma'am. Lots of times, doctors aren't as diligent as they should be with shoulder injuries. Once the initial "FML, that hurts!" pain goes away, if you find that you have a hard time lifting your arm above your head without blinding pain, go back to the doctor. That's a sure sign of rotator cuff problems.
Thank you. *hugs*

Yeah, that's what the ER doctor told me. I was strangely impressed with the ER doctor, but they seemed pretty dead so maybe it's cause he actually had the time to spend on me. He said that they could only xray for now, but if it's still bugging me on Monday to make an appointment with my primary. He also showed me some stretches that won't injure it worse, but will keep it from freezing in place.

~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
*~*~*
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 03-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #42074
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

guess not!
...yet

SO close ~ but I'm giving up for the night!
Thanks, buds, *blows kisses*

Feel better, gracie hunny!

Last edited by gypsy*seer : 03-15-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #42075
Loverskitten
I bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Also, I love Batman.
You?

Closed Thread