Old 03-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #261876
Fata Morgana
Deckel Edged

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post

tyvm

i don't sleep a lot, 2-5 hours, and when i first wake up is when i have the most energy. i start getting sluggish around 8pm, so i'm no fun on a night out.
I'm the exact opposite of that. Need at least 8 hours sleep, when I first wake up I'm a stunned cunt with no energy, around night time that's when I perk up and have the most energy.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #261877
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Miriam Makeba's birthday! She would have been 81 today.

This is one my favorite songs by her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylr1hwPpsE

my soul, my paradise namastι~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 03-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #261878
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Thumbs down

obiemicroaggressions:

“No student of color should have to walk up to their bike and see this. I came to Oberlin for an education and I am getting this. There are a group of people on campus trying to put fear in our hearts. They are failing. Little do they know, they are sparking a revolution. They were bothered by a Black presence before? Well, they must not know. The movement has just started, Oberlin. ”

-Kara Mahon (Oberlin College student, class of 2015)

blackinasia:

What’s going on at Oberlin College right now is crazy. Someone was spotted wearing a full KKK-style hood and robe just earlier today, walking around the school casually (apparently in a part of the campus heavily trafficked by POC, according to a friend of mine who went there), which prompted the administration to cancel classes. This is 2013, people, and both racism and white supremacy are alive and well.

http://www.oberlinreview.org/article...ents-continue/

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.co...fter-person-in

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #261879
girlsmiley
Lilith

I shouldn't have sat there and let him declare his love for me, I guess.

Oh well.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #261880
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
I shouldn't have sat there and let him declare his love for me, I guess.

Oh well.
Can you blame him, though?

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #261881
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

WTF?
Then, again- Look at where it happened. *rolls eyes and shakes head, at the same time*

Brainwashing= brain damage

Old 03-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #261882
girlsmiley
Lilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Can you blame him, though?
Mmm. But he has a girlfriend. I'm a bit bummed he went there. We've been friends for ages. We'll still be friends. I'm not going to let this little episode ruin our friendship. *Determination*

Old 03-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #261883
girlsmiley
Lilith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0WNbm1jz6A

Old 03-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #261884
bluemuse
adorkable

I wanted a poached egg, not egg drop soup.

Bah

Old 03-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #261885
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
Mmm. But he has a girlfriend. I'm a bit bummed he went there. We've been friends for ages. We'll still be friends. I'm not going to let this little episode ruin our friendship. *Determination*
Was this during a drunken moment?

If he's being honest, it's better to get it out now and move on than keeping it forced suppressed out of courtesy rather than understanding. I can kinda feel him on it, though. The friends close to us who we can grind with and who are objectively attractive in our minds might seem like the best catch ideally...and society sets up this romantic notion that they might be "the ones" if we are brave enough to step up and let them know our hearts. But as we all know, life ain't that simple.

However it plays, that girlfriend of his is definitely not the one. Not boding well for her if she wants him to put a ring on it.

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #261886
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:

...and those boys were all Democrats.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #261887
girlsmiley
Lilith

Quote:
Was this during a drunken moment?

If he's being honest, it's better to get it out now and move on than keeping it forced suppressed out of courtesy rather than understanding. I can kinda feel him on it, though. The friends close to us who we can grind with and who are objectively attractive in our minds might seem like the best catch ideally...and society sets up this romantic notion that they might be "the ones" if we are brave enough to step up and let them know our hearts. But as we all know, life ain't that simple.

However it plays, that girlfriend of his is definitely not the one. Not boding well for her if she wants him to put a ring on it.
I can't say his girlfriend isn't the one, but I myself am gay. I am absolutely not the one. Gay AS. Ain't no amount of carrying on going to change that fact.

He'd had a couple of beers, but he wasn't drunk.

He's a brave man. Good mate.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #261888
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
...and those boys were all Democrats.
Prove it.

Quote:
I can't say his girlfriend isn't the one, but I myself am gay. I am absolutely not the one. Gay AS. Ain't no amount of carrying on going to change that fact.

He'd had a couple of beers, but he wasn't drunk.

He's a brave man. Good mate.
He's lucky having you as a true blue friend. Nothing wrong with desires or spilling your honest heart, but it's good to know one's limits.

For all else, there's creative fiction in order to diffuse those impossible love/lust/fuck joneses.

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #261889
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Prove it.
After the Civil War there were damn few Republicans below the Mason Dixon Line that weren't hated carpetbaggers. The KKK was founded by Democrats, it's just an historical fact that I and others have pposted in the past. So, own it.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #261890
McKenna
wandering

Quote:

For all else, there's creative fiction in order to diffuse those impossible love/lust/fuck joneses.

Hold still while I write you.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #261891
Greypowerful
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
After the Civil War there were damn few Republicans below the Mason Dixon Line that weren't hated carpetbaggers. The KKK was founded by Democrats, it's just an historical fact that I and others have pposted in the past. So, own it.
Has the term "Dixiecrat" no resonance for the Young'Uns?

Old 03-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #261892
Kitty_Schrφdinger

I might be losing my mind.

Old 03-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #261893
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Wink

Quote:
Pro tip, Vette: It's not the mid-1800's anymore. It's 2013.

You might wanna catch up, a great deal has changed since you were a kid in them old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenna View Post
Hold still while I write you.
*tries to remain rigid as possible*

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #261894
mark197205
Captain Smugasfuck

Old 03-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #261895
Lady_Moldovie
Molls.

Thought you would of got the message by now, but no, you think me not answering your calls for two weeks means i must be working, but you STILL ring at the same time every day. I guess I better answer tomorrow, I have two words to say to you.....The scond ones off..

Old 03-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #261896
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Thumbs up

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #261897
BotanyBoy
Heey maaaan!!

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 03-04-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #261898
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra

Thumbs up

good waters, heah...

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #261899
BotanyBoy
Heey maaaan!!

Quote:

good waters, heah...
That's one exhausted sum bitch right there....wonder how long it took to pull that monster in.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #261900
Adre
Never explain

Quote:

good waters, heah...
Wicked tuna.

Closed Thread