Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #26
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
well..?
Youre a smartie
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #27
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,386
She is the only one who can give herself permission. She is gathering information so that she can make a decision. This process will reduce her anxiety and facilitate her understanding of her own desire.
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #28
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
She is the only one who can give herself permission. She is gathering information so that she can make a decision. This process will reduce her anxiety and facilitate her understanding of her own desire.
That aint how it works.

Most of us live under spells and curses, and require 1) the witch to get off our ass, or 2) a more powerful-protective witch
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #29
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
That aint how it works.

Most of us live under spells and curses, and require 1) the witch to get off our ass, or 2) a more powerful-protective witch
I'm not going to argue about whether some virgin needs permission. If he really wants to know, he could just walk up the basement steps and ask his mother.

You have, however, brought up an interesting point. My first instinct was to counter, but I'm not sure I'd be correct.
Let's ditch the virgin and continue with this subject.

Do you believe that people are on a quest for a better witch? I could argue that one reason I stay in my job is because I fear the witch on the other floor. I've already decided that I'm leaving if my current witch doesn't get off my ass.

Is it instinct?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #30
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellabby20 View Post
I didn't know he was into this or even bi sexual
This one has been bugging me - he suggested a mmf or a mfm? -Whatever - does this make him bisexual. Maybe he is just covering for the fact that he has been having a relationship with your best friend - and maybe along with her girlfriend as well? Hmm, a fmf or a ffm, so does that make you girlfriend bisexual?

So when he comes clean about having a relationship with your girlfriend and you say "Yippee, I want to join in " does that make you bisexual?

When you write all about this, will you do it from your iphoniesumsang? youKnow and deamonStrate all thAt monee spenT hon you headucation waz wurthwyle?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #31
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I'm not going to argue about whether some virgin needs permission. If he really wants to know, he could just walk up the basement steps and ask his mother.

You have, however, brought up an interesting point. My first instinct was to counter, but I'm not sure I'd be correct.
Let's ditch the virgin and continue with this subject.

Do you believe that people are on a quest for a better witch? I could argue that one reason I stay in my job is because I fear the witch on the other floor. I've already decided that I'm leaving if my current witch doesn't get off my ass.

Is it instinct?
OK

Witches (both sexes) are real enough. They dont ride broomsticks or have blackcats but they cast spells and curses (theres whole books about mental vampires who suck all our energy and vitality out of us...all human) and create angst and turmoil in our heads. Our choice in this life is to be a docile flying monkey, a good witch like Glenda, or be an evil witch. My advice to you is become a good witch at work, you can start at the bottom

What a good witch does is welcome the negative attention, cuz if an evil witch is fucking with you she aint doing her job, and it'll doom her. Here's an example: For many years I worked for a woman who was Hell on Earth. She scared everyone but me, I wasnt afraid of her I was in lust with her and liked getting my ass chewed just to drool with the sickness in my eyes for her sweet body. I quit getting invited for ass chewings. And when I applied for a transfer she approved it, she never approved transfers for people who feared her. I always volunteered to escort her to her car at nite, so I could follow behind her and enjoy looking at her ass. Made her crazy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #32
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
OK

Witches (both sexes) are real enough. They dont ride broomsticks or have blackcats but they cast spells and curses (theres whole books about mental vampires who suck all our energy and vitality out of us...all human) and create angst and turmoil in our heads. Our choice in this life is to be a docile flying monkey, a good witch like Glenda, or be an evil witch. My advice to you is become a good witch at work, you can start at the bottom

What a good witch does is welcome the negative attention, cuz if an evil witch is fucking with you she aint doing her job, and it'll doom her. Here's an example: For many years I worked for a woman who was Hell on Earth. She scared everyone but me, I wasnt afraid of her I was in lust with her and liked getting my ass chewed just to drool with the sickness in my eyes for her sweet body. I quit getting invited for ass chewings. And when I applied for a transfer she approved it, she never approved transfers for people who feared her. I always volunteered to escort her to her car at nite, so I could follow behind her and enjoy looking at her ass. Made her crazy.
I'm already too far away from the bottom to start there. I am in the perpetual middle. I don't mind serving. It is, some would consider, the nature of my profession. I find that I hold contempt for her selfish nature in the middle of the fire. Things will either blossom or fail; and I'm very comfortable with my position on the bottom. What I am having trouble with, is the balance. If all my energy is being spent keeping the top witch happy, where am I to find the strength to be a good witch to those below?

I know it will work out. This unit has been open less than a month and, for some reason, nobody on any planning committees anticipated these problems. (That is actually the part that is the most frightening.)

You.. are an evil witch.. for looking at her ass.. lol
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #33
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I'm already too far away from the bottom to start there. I am in the perpetual middle. I don't mind serving. It is, some would consider, the nature of my profession. I find that I hold contempt for her selfish nature in the middle of the fire. Things will either blossom or fail; and I'm very comfortable with my position on the bottom. What I am having trouble with, is the balance. If all my energy is being spent keeping the top witch happy, where am I to find the strength to be a good witch to those below?

I know it will work out. This unit has been open less than a month and, for some reason, nobody on any planning committees anticipated these problems. (That is actually the part that is the most frightening.)

You.. are an evil witch.. for looking at her ass.. lol
No! I meant start at the bottom of the good witch ladder. What I usta advise my clients is, get the balance outside of work. From the instant you leave the parking lot make the next several hours sweet ones. Pack them full!

Somebodys knockin, should I let him in? Lord! It's the Devil.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kEDU7m2z14

Last edited by JAMESBJOHNSON : 03-01-2013 at 09:27 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #34
bellabby20
Virgin
 
bellabby20 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
OK. Let me clarify myself. My intention was to get advice from others who have; either had a threesome or have been put in the same situation as me. I am well aware that I could use. drugs or alcohol to assist me but hat wasn't my goal if I do go through with it I want to enjoy it sober. Also can someone please enlighten me as to what an appropriate first question is ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #35
bellabby20
Virgin
 
bellabby20 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
This one has been bugging me - he suggested a mmf or a mfm? -Whatever - does this make him bisexual. Maybe he is just covering for the fact that he has been having a relationship with your best friend - and maybe along with her girlfriend as well? Hmm, a fmf or a ffm, so does that make you girlfriend bisexual?

So when he comes clean about having a relationship with your girlfriend and you say "Yippee, I want to join in " does that make you bisexual?

When you write all about this, will you do it from your iphoniesumsang? youKnow and deamonStrate all thAt monee spenT hon you headucation waz wurthwyle?
Message received! Yes everything I post is from my smartphone. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a home computer. To answer your question he is most likely is bisexual since he is the one that suggested another man join us.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #36
bellabby20
Virgin
 
bellabby20 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Before you even make a comment I noticed the mistake too. The sentence should have read. : He most likely is the bisexual one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #37
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,138
I should apologise - was just stirring - I should have dropped a couple of in.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #38
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellabby20 View Post
OK. Let me clarify myself. My intention was to get advice from others who have; either had a threesome or have been put in the same situation as me. I am well aware that I could use. drugs or alcohol to assist me but hat wasn't my goal if I do go through with it I want to enjoy it sober. Also can someone please enlighten me as to what an appropriate first question is ?
Have you and your partner discussed how this would progress other than for him to ask you to participate?
Is there a chance he and his buddy have discussed this more than you and he?
Does he want to just watch or does he want to be an active participant?
What is your "I've had enough" secret sign?
Will you be expected to see the third person during other social events or will this be an isolated meeting?

(How many first questions should there be?)
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #39
bellabby20
Virgin
 
bellabby20 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
Have you and your partner discussed how this would progress other than for him to ask you to participate?
Is there a chance he and his buddy have discussed this more than you and he?
Does he want to just watch or does he want to be an active participant?
What is your "I've had enough" secret sign?
Will you be expected to see the third person during other social events or will this be an isolated meeting?

(How many first questions should there be?)
As of right now I do not know if he has discussed this with the other gentleman. Although he did say he wants to actively participate. At the same time he said if I'm more comfortable with it he will let the other guy watch and then let him join in when I'm ready. We haven't discussed a secret sign yet but I know I definitely want one. To be completely honest I think the thing that makes me most apprehensive is watching him with the other guy; because I have never witnessed that . As for if this is a one time thing I assume if we all enjoy ourselves. I will become friends with the other guy; but at this point I would rather it be a one time thing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2013, 06:50 AM   #40
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45,021
Brings back memories. Tried something with another couple. The other wife was a delight but her husband was over the top and intimidated my wife, so I had to stop it. The SOB acted like he needed a crack fix.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #41
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,386
well..
that just gives me a whole new visual of "crack fix" when you discuss it in that context
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #42
amofiga
Literotica Guru
 
amofiga is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellabby20 View Post
OK. Let me clarify myself. My intention was to get advice from others who have; either had a threesome or have been put in the same situation as me. I am well aware that I could use. drugs or alcohol to assist me but hat wasn't my goal if I do go through with it I want to enjoy it sober. Also can someone please enlighten me as to what an appropriate first question is ?
I'm glad the OP got the thread back on track. Maybe I missed something but her original post talked about her boyfriend wanting to "all kiss and do oral". There was an implication that the boyfriend was bi and she wasn't aware of this. So if I didn't miss something, that would lean me to a first question of "why do you want to do this?' Does the OP's boyfriend seek permission to mess around with a guy and see how she feels about it or is he turned on by the thought of seeing her have sex with another guy. I've only had one threesome experience in my life so I'm a bit limited in "experience". Unfortunately mine didn't work as well as I had hoped because of some "hidden agenda" on one person's part. Know what you're getting involved with.

In my particular case there was to be no guy/guy interaction. Just us doing the woman. So, if I were her, I'd really want to know her boyfriend's motivation. If she's uncomfortable with doing another guy and if all her boyfriend wants is an excuse to play with another guy, then let him. If she's comfortable with him being bi, it's her business at that point.

If however, SHE is turned on by the thought of doing two guys at the same time, then her real question is what is the other guy like and is she at least physically compatible with him. In my own case, it was the woman that orchestrated the threesome because SHE wanted it and she brought us guys together (both of who she was "dating") to make sure we were comfortable in each other's presence and agreed on the ground rules.

That's another issue. Ground rules should be understood going in because "negotiations" in the heat of battle are never good and could lead to some awkward moments at best and outright arguments and hurt feelings at worse.

Bottom line. The OP must make sure this something SHE WANTS to do and isn't doing it just because her boyfriend wants it. A sexually confident woman thinks for herself. Secondly, SHE needs to understand all of the motivations and interests at hand and feel comfortable with them. If that all happens and they at least meet ahead of time so that she feels comfortable, then things will just happen naturally. In other words, SHE's the one that needs to feel comfortable and attracted to the other guy, not her boyfriend.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by amofiga : 03-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.