Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-14-2013, 12:47 AM   #51
ameliajax
Really Experienced

I didn't mean for realz ... a girl doesn't PM and tell.

But man, there are a lot of ... interesting people around here!

And as I'm in a place where I need distraction ... I'm loving it.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #52
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliajax View Post
I didn't mean for realz ... a girl doesn't PM and tell.

But man, there are a lot of ... interesting people around here!

And as I'm in a place where I need distraction ... I'm loving it.
Accctually, there's a thread called, "ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received," which you can check out by clicking the link in the title. It does include a précis of the Lit rules and regs concerning publication of such:
  • DO PROTECT and RESPECT the sender's right to anonymity (sp? ... hell i'll look it up on spell checker later).
  • DO NOT provide real names.
  • DO NOT provide nicknames/account names/IDs/screen names ... whichever you choose to call them.
  • DO NOT provide any personal and/or identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.
  • DO NOT provide a picture of the person who sent you the email or PM .. unless you can prove to Manu or Laurel or Catalina or Marquis and any other admin or MOD who requests said proof from you.
  • DO NOT do anything else on this thread that is against that the 'terms of service' (TOS) or 'terms of agreement' (TAO) or whatever you want to call that big ass 'rule thingy' you agreed to when you registered for an account at Literotica.

It was intended, and appears mostly used, as a thread of unsolicited PMs and e-mails from people the receiver doesn't know (and apparently doesn't *wish* to know). It's been amusing BDSM Litsters since its inception, more than seven years ago.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #53
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag of Oberon View Post
does this not break forum rules? It's been awhile since I've stayed awake through reading them- oh hey! maybe I have my new sleep aid!

An interesting theory; a somewhat romantic notion, but I don't buy it. Bi-bunny posts things that accidentally F- me up... just in collateral, more than a thousand of these posts Primalex obviously thinks are precision cuts.

It's like the difference between someone accidentaly breaking my toe, vs. "AH a PAPER CUT right on my FRICKIN EYELID YOU ASSHOLE!!" Blunt and tramatic vs. kinda stingy and really annoying.

Or did you just mean that the AV gets you confused....

oh that makes a lot more sense.
Yes, the av.

As for this:
Quote:
"AH a PAPER CUT right on my FRICKIN EYELID YOU ASSHOLE!!"
I just want to say that even the thought makes me cringe.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #54
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisAlthea View Post

I just want to say that even the thought makes me cringe.
perhaps, but the broken toe takes months or years to mend.