02-14-2013, 08:41 AM
Assume the position!
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Accctually, there's a thread called, "ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received," which you can check out by clicking the link in the title. It does include a précis of the Lit rules and regs concerning publication of such:
Originally Posted by ameliajax
I didn't mean for realz ... a girl doesn't PM and tell.
But man, there are a lot of ... interesting people around here!
And as I'm in a place where I need distraction ... I'm loving it.
- DO PROTECT and RESPECT the sender's right to anonymity (sp? ... hell i'll look it up on spell checker later).
- DO NOT provide real names.
- DO NOT provide nicknames/account names/IDs/screen names ... whichever you choose to call them.
- DO NOT provide any personal and/or identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.
- DO NOT provide a picture of the person who sent you the email or PM .. unless you can prove to Manu or Laurel or Catalina or Marquis and any other admin or MOD who requests said proof from you.
- DO NOT do anything else on this thread that is against that the 'terms of service' (TOS) or 'terms of agreement' (TAO) or whatever you want to call that big ass 'rule thingy' you agreed to when you registered for an account at Literotica.
It was intended, and appears mostly used, as a thread of unsolicited PMs and e-mails from people the receiver doesn't know (and apparently doesn't *wish* to know). It's been amusing BDSM Litsters since its inception, more than seven years ago.
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able now to type with one hand. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. I apologize.
Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]
If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
click the button above.