Old 02-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #14551
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
OK ...no news on Faja yet, I'm choosing to think that's good news. Thanks again, for all the prayers!

Dryer finally is cooperative, just have to finesse the old girl. Poor thing needs retirement. Maybe one of the places we're looking at will come with appliances. BTW ... peaches, check your email!

A happy Hump Day to my sexy sisters all of the hot Daddies! Thanks for loving us like you do.

More later ... the other morning girl called in. So its just me and the manager.
Yay for dryers that work! And thank you so much for the updates about your Dad. Hope you have a great day at work...we're all thinking of you and loving you!

Keri

Old 02-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #14552
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Awww! Mum and I were just talking, she's up visiting Faja (the frakking doctor hasn't even been in tobsee him this morning!!) and my daughter says "Want take Dada HOME Momma" ... she loves her Dada, and gates when he's in hospital. She didn't sleep well last night, cuz he didn't come home with us.

She's my angel!

Old 02-13-2013, 01:16 PM   #14553
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Awww! Mum and I were just talking, she's up visiting Faja (the frakking doctor hasn't even been in tobsee him this morning!!) and my daughter says "Want take Dada HOME Momma" ... she loves her Dada, and gates when he's in hospital. She didn't sleep well last night, cuz he didn't come home with us.

She's my angel!
Awwwww.....it breaks your heart to see your daughter's heart breaking! That's so sweet! He'll be home soon enough, and then she can have her Dada all to herself!!!!

((HUGS))

Keri

Old 02-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #14554
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Good afternoon all; hope all of you are doing well!!!

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #14555
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

After lurking this thread a while, I suppose I fit in here. Peeking in to say "Hi!" to those who already know me. Hopefully I won't intrude too much!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #14556
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Good afternoon all; hope all of you are doing well!!!
Hi Daddy PA, good to see you back! Hope you're doing well

Old 02-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #14557
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
After lurking this thread a while, I suppose I fit in here. Peeking in to say "Hi!" to those who already know me. Hopefully I won't intrude too much!
You're not intruding at all--welcome!!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #14558
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:

She's my angel!
The Dr. not being in yet could be a good sign.....I would think that means he was pretty stable overnight and they're not too worried. Hope that's the case!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #14559
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
You're not intruding at all--welcome!!
Thank you! I'll need to get used to this thread... LOL I tend to just blurt..I'll try to keep it down in my corner.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #14560
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Thank you! I'll need to get used to this thread... LOL I tend to just blurt..I'll try to keep it down in my corner.
Welcome to our little corner of Lit, RA! The other baby girls and several of the Daddies, truth be told, all love my avatar.

This is the lively lady that shared the picture I nabbed as my AV, guys.

Do you lurk as a Baby Girl, a Mommy, or just as a friend of both?

Old 02-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #14561
Cookie123
Little Girl

nGood afternoon all of my lovely sisters and adoring daddies!

Welcome RA!

Bella, I hope he gets to come home soon!

I need to catch up, but hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Old 02-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #14562
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

[quote=FantasyGir1;43295071]Oh, Daddy, just you wait. I have a feeling you'll understand just what Daddy C is talking about soon enough!

Oooohhhh now I understand. Thanks for the demonstration little one

Old 02-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #14563
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

[quote=FantasyGir1;43295168]Good morning to ALL my beautiful sisters and our wonderful Daddies!!! I'm glad to hear many of us are starting to feel better...

Daddy C, sounds like you're in MORE than good hands with your baby girl! I love reading the exchanges between you two..they leave me in stitches!

Bella, so glad to hear you're hanging in there. You're such a strong girl...and I'm proud of you on the smoking thing!!!! I know how hard it is!!! I've been keeping you and your family in my prayers. Thanks for the updates, too!!!

I need to say an extra special thank you to my Daddy who has taken care of me over the last couple of days through an especially nasty flu. Without you, I could have very well wound up in the hospital! I'm sorry I worried you so much. I will spend extra time today during our play date trying to show you just how grateful and lucky I am to have you. It's amazing what can be done when you're LD. I love you, Daddy!

I'm Relieved and happy you are feeling better. It was an extra special day today.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #14564
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Welcome RA? Rube? I'm too damn lazy to type out the whole name. Pull up a seat and join the fun.
I've said this before that it does take a bit of time to get in the rhythm of the thread but don't stand on te sidelines too long so just jump in...

Old 02-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #14565
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Welcome RA *waving from across the pond*

Bella, hang in there. We're all thinking of you and your family. Let us know if you get any news

Old 02-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #14566
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

Quote:
Welcome to our little corner of Lit, RA! The other baby girls and several of the Daddies, truth be told, all love my avatar.

This is the lively lady that shared the picture I nabbed as my AV, guys.

Do you lurk as a Baby Girl, a Mommy, or just as a friend of both?
Sheepishly admits to being a baby girl... but also here for support as well..

Old 02-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #14567
RubenesqueAphrodite
Botero Beauty

P.S. "RA" is a fine abbreviation ... That's what most everybody calls me on the other threads.... I'm not guaranteeing that's what they call me behind my back, but..oh well..

Old 02-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #14568
daddieslittlegirl7
Experienced

Hi

Good Evening to all the Loving Daddies and sweet babygirls. Hope that you all have a Happy Valentines Day!

Wet Kisses

DLG 7

http://dessi4u.blogspot.com/

Old 02-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #14569
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

RA ... no sheepishness allowed in admitting being a baby girl, here! Any of the Daddies will readily admit this is our thread, we just allow them to hang out and monitor our goings-on! *giggles*

Plus, if you have no Daddy of your own, you might find him here like a few of us did!

UPDATE:
Faja is now home. He has a bad ear infection, and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He's back on his insulin, and they added on a few medications ... as well as severely limited his diet. Against our advice, Faja has been eating copious portions of greasy, home-fried foods and drinking soda left and right. Doc has ordered: no more caffeine, no more sodium, and no chocolate. I think the "no fried foods" goes without saying, right? LOL
Now we just gotta see how long he can maintain before he gives in.

OK ... Littlun is driving me bonkers. Must go play with her. Hopefully, all of my sisters and our Daddies have had a great Hump Day.

Special love for a very special Daddy

Old 02-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #14570
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
RA ... no sheepishness allowed in admitting being a baby girl, here! Any of the Daddies will readily admit this is our thread, we just allow them to hang out and monitor our goings-on! *giggles*

Plus, if you have no Daddy of your own, you might find him here like a few of us did!

UPDATE:
Faja is now home. He has a bad ear infection, and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He's back on his insulin, and they added on a few medications ... as well as severely limited his diet. Against our advice, Faja has been eating copious portions of greasy, home-fried foods and drinking soda left and right. Doc has ordered: no more caffeine, no more sodium, and no chocolate. I think the "no fried foods" goes without saying, right? LOL
Now we just gotta see how long he can maintain before he gives in.

OK ... Littlun is driving me bonkers. Must go play with her. Hopefully, all of my sisters and our Daddies have had a great Hump Day.

Special love for a very special Daddy

I am happy that Faja is home, where he belongs! Dejunk the house tonight or in the morning before he has a chance to hide his own special stash of yum-yums!

Enjoy playing with Littlun! Before you know it she will be stomping out the door, but not before yelling 'I hate you!!!' and slamming it in your face! lol That is when you know you are a good mother!

RA, my little sister is right! About all of it! I love being a little girl, even though I don't have a daddy anymore. This thread, and the people I adore within the walls of our modest home here, are often the only things that keep me moving forward in my big, sometimes ugly, grown up life.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #14571
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
I am happy that Faja is home, where he belongs! Dejunk the house tonight or in the morning before he has a chance to hide his own special stash of yum-yums!

Enjoy playing with Littlun! Before you know it she will be stomping out the door, but not before yelling 'I hate you!!!' and slamming it in your face! lol That is when you know you are a good mother!

RA, my little sister is right! About all of it! I love being a little girl, even though I don't have a daddy anymore. This thread, and the people I adore within the walls of our modest home here, are often the only things that keep me moving forward in my big, sometimes ugly, grown up life.
So ... I saw something once that read "If your kids love you, and think you're the best AND they're under 20 ... you're not doing it right" ... Truth! She's two and a half, and I have to NOT grin and giggle when she stamps her tiny foot at me, sticks out her tongue and goes "MEAN MOMMY GO 'WAY!!" then tries to slam the bedroom door on me.

So, I joy in it now. Now, Disney Junior and the ball-blowing pink plastic elephant await!!

*disappears with a sprinkle of Pixie Dust and the faint theme song of Doc McStuffins*

Old 02-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #14572
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Hi Daddy PA, good to see you back! Hope you're doing well
Situations have been changing lately; lost my litttel one ..agian. RA welcome to our little homehere.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #14573
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

RA, my little sister is right! About all of it! I love being a little girl, even though I don't have a daddy anymore. This thread, and the people I adore within the walls of our modest home here, are often the only things that keep me moving forward in my big, sometimes ugly, grown up life. [/quote]

WHA??? Your Daddyless? That just shouldn't be! Let me know if Keri and I can be of any help. Big hug for you

Old 02-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #14574
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Situations have been changing lately; lost my litttel one ..agian. RA welcome to our little homehere.
I'm so sorry, Daddy PA. We hate seeing you sad. Do all of your littles need to grab our shovels, have Bella pick up a few supplies from work? Because we will. It has been a horrible day(s)..personally, I could use a target.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:19 PM   #14575
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
I'm so sorry, Daddy PA. We hate seeing you sad. Do all of your littles need to grab our shovels, have Bella pick up a few supplies from work? Because we will. It has been a horrible day(s)..personally, I could use a target.
Thanks Cookie; RL interfered with "playtime" and my BG didn't want to interfer anymore with that. so I'll just hang out here with the other lost souls for rightnow.

Closed Thread