Old 02-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #1451
Richbig
Experienced

yes I want in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrlscout View Post
Am wearing my electric breast pumps right now and I entirely blame the breastfeeding threads on this forum! The feel of my nipples being pulled in is amazing... sadly I'm not lactating, but I usually get a drop or a few drops...
Lactation is hot for me

Old 02-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #1452
Dribbles78
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmother View Post
Some men are fascinated by it, like it, others leave the room.
That is so true, but it has worked out for me previously.

Quote:
Am wearing my electric breast pumps right now and I entirely blame the breastfeeding threads on this forum! The feel of my nipples being pulled in is amazing... sadly I'm not lactating, but I usually get a drop or a few drops...
That's fantastic, It sounds like a lot of fun. How often do you do it?

Regards
John

Old 02-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #1453
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That is amazing

Old 02-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #1454
thesweetsweetness
teacecake

Anyone care for a few pics? None are me. A tumblr I stalk just had this collection posted.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #1455
ms.read
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Anticipation View Post
It's a beautiful thing, not sure why anyone would leave the room.
Maybe because they are uncomfortable with the fact that they find lactating hot, and it's awkward because of who is doing the lactating?

Old 02-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #1456
literal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetsweetness View Post
Anyone care for a few pics? None are me. A tumblr I stalk just had this collection posted.

the veins on the second pic is just amazing

Old 02-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #1457
In Anticipation
Still waiting!

Quote:
I love the taste of a well sucked nipple, I wonder what yours would be like?

Official OSP #19

Old 02-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #1458
grrlscout
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribbles78 View Post
That is so true, but it has worked out for me previously.

That's fantastic, It sounds like a lot of fun. How often do you do it?

Regards
John
It's really just for fun, and the pump is quite noisy, so I try for once a week when my housemates are out.

I would like some kind of nipple stimulator which I could wear around the house but which no one would notice. Am going to research.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #1459
grrlscout
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Anticipation View Post
I love the taste of a well sucked nipple, I wonder what yours would be like?
No idea! I've heard breastmilk can change flavours depending on what you eat, kinda like cum, but more so. *shrugs*

Old 02-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #1460
thesweetsweetness
teacecake

Quote:
Originally Posted by literal View Post
the veins on the second pic is just amazing
Are veins a turn on for most guys?

Quote:
It's really just for fun, and the pump is quite noisy, so I try for once a week when my housemates are out.

I would like some kind of nipple stimulator which I could wear around the house but which no one would notice. Am going to research.
I don't think there is anything you could wear that isn't noticeable, but there are bras that can hold the pump for you, so you have your hands free. A manual pump would be quieter, but possibly not as effective. Then there is always manual hand expression. Pumping only once a week won't be enough to build up a milk supply, but don't let that stop you from having fun.

There is a little hand pump thing used to draw out inverted nipples. It is small enough to carry any where discretely. It is similar to a nasal aspirator. (Those nose booger things) It might be something you could use through out the day anywhere. I can never remember the brand, when I find it I'll post a link.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #1461
In Anticipation
Still waiting!

Quote:
No idea! I've heard breastmilk can change flavours depending on what you eat, kinda like cum, but more so. *shrugs*
There's a sweetness, even from barely a drop...

Official OSP #19

Old 02-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #1462
thesweetsweetness
teacecake

Quote:

Here is the thing I mentioned earlier. It's not quite what you are looking for, but I thought I would post it anyway, just in case it would be of interest.

Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter

Old 02-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #1463
West78
Virgin

Last edited by West78 : 04-27-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #1464
grrlscout
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetsweetness View Post
Here is the thing I mentioned earlier. It's not quite what you are looking for, but I thought I would post it anyway, just in case it would be of interest.

Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter

Thanks! They look good Am going to give these a go and see how they feel: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028

Old 02-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #1465
horny4incest
Literotica Guru

I love the pics sweetness! And yeah I dunno why but the veiny breasts are a turn on for me toovery sexy but now I'm thirsty!

Old 02-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #1466
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced

This thread is exactly the tread I was looking for. Huge turn on for me. Love titty fucking and the thought of milk going everywhere is just fantastic. Love watching women pump as well.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #1467
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijaRDC View Post
I am a 26 year-old with 36D's and lactation play is one of my biggest fantasies, both giving and receiving.

I cannot imagine anything better than my tits all heavy and sore with milk, my nipples dark and swollen, maybe even leaking on their own... Then a warm mouth coming in to relieve me, sucking out some of the pressure... then getting rough about it.... I love having my nipples sucked/bitten anyway, so I can only imagine the orgasms I would have from having milk suckled out of me.
I would find it hard to think of anything that would excite me more than to accommodate your desires in all those respects ... oh my yes.

'The book is second only to the wheel as the best piece of technology human beings have ever invented. A book symbolises the whole intellectual history of mankind; it's the greatest weapon ever devised in the war against stupidity.' Phillp Pullman

‘A man needs a little madness or he never dares to cut the rope and be free.’ Zorba the Greek

‘Civilization is thin ... desperately thin, a veneer like a single coat of paint, but it is all we have between us and the darkness.’ Anne Perry, No Graves as Yet

'Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.' Carl Jung

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Old 02-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #1468
icandothis
He did this to me!

I am being milked , and love it! There's nothing like having heavy, swollen, milk filled breasts and the warm, demanding mouth of a lover or husband who is ready and eager to make you feel better . . . heaven.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #1469
panty wearer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandothis View Post
I am being milked , and love it! There's nothing like having heavy, swollen, milk filled breasts and the warm, demanding mouth of a lover or husband who is ready and eager to make you feel better . . . heaven.
I miss that taste soo much.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #1470
SkylarFalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by johor View Post
The best part was cuddling up with her after sex and just sucking away.
Love this. I can't lactate (yet!) but he plays at being hungry anyway, it's a lot of fun. When I want to cum again before sleep we curl up together and he sucks even though he is falling asleep and I masturbate with one hand and my other arm is around him and then when I'm done we fall asleep with him there sucking.
Promiscuous Boy/We're one in the same/So we don't gotta play games no more

Ok, so if you send me a detailed PM about what you're gonna do to me and how many times I'm gonna orgasm and how I'm gonna beg you, I probably won't reply. Send me a PM if you have something to say, y'know, an actual topic of conversation. Dirty PMs with someone I know nothing about don't do anything for me.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #1471
West78
Virgin

Last edited by West78 : 04-27-2013 at 06:05 AM.

Old 02-24-2013, 04:24 AM   #1472
thesweetsweetness
teacecake

How about a pic?

Last edited by thesweetsweetness : 07-08-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #1473
Erochic
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connubium View Post
I don't know why people always use the word 'uncomfortable', they're always a bit of discomfort at the beginning when you breastfeed due to engorgement and tbh a man shouldn't me sucking on them at that time anyway because it's a very important milk supply building/bonding time for babies. I'm weaning my toddler and my partner has been sucking on my nipples quite a bit I think it just helps them to deplete the milk supply more gently because frankly once you stop (when your body is used to feeding a baby/child) there is no way that guy is going to be able to keep you lactating for any long amount of time. Adults cannot latch on or get milk out in the same way as babies and the human body is so incredibly clever that it can sense that you don't need to produce milk for a baby anymore and will gradually stop producing any .

And just to add I'm not really into lactation in a big way I just like having my nipples sucked.
Well... It is possible for lactation to start again (be induced) even after weaning.

I nursed my child until he was a toddler then did child-led weaning at the age of 3. My milk dried up then. My sex life had also unfortunately dried up during that time

About 1 - 1 1/2 years later my sex life picked up again and I also started getting milk again. I was really freaked out about it at the time, but as I looked into it I realised that it was due to the renewed nipple stimulation.

I still have milk now (though it's been 5 years since I nursed a child) and guess I will still have it for quite a few years to come. If I've had quite a lot of nipple stimulation my breasts can get quite engorged and I have to express some milk to relieve the pressure.

I didn't intend to relactate - and actually my lover is not really into lactation .... Though it's kind of funny. He doesn't get any milk by sucking on my breasts .... As he is not actually nursing. Sometimes my nipples may taste of milk though. If I wanted to I could express some milk for him - but he doesn't care.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #1474
SkylarFalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
Well... It is possible for lactation to start again (be induced) even after weaning.

I nursed my child until he was a toddler then did child-led weaning at the age of 3. My milk dried up then. My sex life had also unfortunately dried up during that time

About 1 - 1 1/2 years later my sex life picked up again and I also started getting milk again. I was really freaked out about it at the time, but as I looked into it I realised that it was due to the renewed nipple stimulation.

I still have milk now (though it's been 5 years since I nursed a child) and guess I will still have it for quite a few years to come. If I've had quite a lot of nipple stimulation my breasts can get quite engorged and I have to express some milk to relieve the pressure.

I didn't intend to relactate - and actually my lover is not really into lactation .... Though it's kind of funny. He doesn't get any milk by sucking on my breasts .... As he is not actually nursing. Sometimes my nipples may taste of milk though. If I wanted to I could express some milk for him - but he doesn't care.
Awwww, shame he isn't interested. Wanna do a boyfriend swap? I can't produce any and he wants some quite a lot, bless him. I'm sure he would help you out. :P
Promiscuous Boy/We're one in the same/So we don't gotta play games no more

Ok, so if you send me a detailed PM about what you're gonna do to me and how many times I'm gonna orgasm and how I'm gonna beg you, I probably won't reply. Send me a PM if you have something to say, y'know, an actual topic of conversation. Dirty PMs with someone I know nothing about don't do anything for me.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #1475
meat_robot
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erochic View Post
Well... It is possible for lactation to start again (be induced) even after weaning....

Its funny how desires don't line up sometimes. Though that's not quite accurate. I mean to say you've got the supply and yet there is little to no demand while there are countless gentlemen (here) that are drooling at the prospect of being in your lovers shoes.