Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 02-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #801
englishgent73
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Enjoyed a sunny morning! There are some days when matching bra and panties and just so much sexier.
Mmmm, pretty in pink...

Old 02-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #802
Eroticsin
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Enjoyed a sunny morning! There are some days when matching bra and panties are just so much sexier.

Very sexy! Looking at you warms me up better then any sunny day could.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #803
OneHD
Whore for Sale .. ;)

Quote:
Enjoyed a sunny morning! There are some days when matching bra and panties and just so much sexier.
playm0mum .. Pink wears very well on You .. And there is
Nothing as Erotic as a Lady Pleasuring herself

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...3&d=1360430872

I to lick Your fingers

Thanks For Sharing ...

Ladies, Please turn off the GPS on your phone .. It will give away Your Location !!!

Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #804
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

Outstanding

Quote:
My end of the day routine.
I am enjoying the mirror these past few weeks more than the shower.

Music of choice lately is Oka and in particular the song Milk and Honey, I love to just loose myself.

It would only be more fun with extra hands...
and a tongue..
and a real toy...

xx
You my dear exude sexy confidence.

So wish you were in Windsor

Old 02-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #805
359miler
Experienced

pink panties

Oh my!!! the last pic with your fingers playing with your panties made my heart race. I'd love to trace your panties with my fingers dancing on the edge of the fabric, touching your skin ever so lightly, occasionally lifting and pulling on your panties. . . mmmm

Old 02-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #806
xSleepingBeauty
curvy goddess ;)

Quote:
So fucking pretty!

Tumblr: Dirty Daydreams

The best way to behave is not to

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring - Marilyn Monroe

Old 02-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #807
playm0mum
Literotica Guru

Again with the mirror...

I am usually aroused most of the day and I love the quiet moments I finally get to sneak away and enjoy myself.

This is my reflection as I enjoyed the visual before playing. I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thighs.

I even find the looseness and softness of my sarong arousing as the fabric flows about my body, caressing me in soft tickles as I move. Would love one in silk...mmm - Next shopping spree!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Knee Up B&W.jpg (76.0 KB, 1794 views)

Last edited by playm0mum : 02-11-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #808
kdb
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I am usually aroused most of the day and I love the quiet moments I finally get to sneak away and enjoy myself.

This is my reflection as I enjoyed the visual before playing. I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thigh.

I even find the looseness and softness of my sarong arousing as the fabric flows about my body, caressing me in soft tickles as I move. Would love one in silk...mmm - Next shopping spree!
Unable to open Picture due to size?

Old 02-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #809
Keel_to_breaker
Experienced

Quote:
I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thighs.
Love that playful little glance. Very hot. Just the sort of thing that causes one's mind to wander while sitting in the office. Might need a bit of a breather before I get stuck back in.

Last edited by Keel_to_breaker : 02-11-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #810
kdb
Literotica Guru

Quote:

This is my reflection as I enjoyed the visual before playing. I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thighs.

very sexy!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #811
drew4u4fun
Literotica Guru

Cool

Quote:

Glad you found time for us. I would like to join you on the next sneak....

Old 02-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #812
IslandNymph
Really Experienced

Quote:

I'm so glad you got a chance to sneak away today! I felt like I was peeking through my own hair to watch you.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #813
powermanp3
Literotica Guru

Last edited by powermanp3 : 05-26-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #814
Cogan
In a shower near you

Quote:

I'd like to sit on the opposite to you to and watch to begin with.......

Old 02-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #815
sammyIammy
Literotica Guru

Quote:

This is such an erotic photo. It shows a certain vulnerability, a view inside an intimate moment, the moment just after orgasm where you're defenseless and your inhibitions can't be protected. It's a gorgeous shot from a gorgeous woman. I live how he feels like she can hide behind her hair. It's precious

Old 02-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #816
Story_Daddy

Quote:

Oh sexy lady.... the thought of you playing-- watching yourself in the reflection.... You are a sensual, beautiful woman.

Would only that I could be in that reflection with you

Old 02-12-2013, 03:18 AM   #817
hot hugo

Quote:

I wikk buy you one and would like to watch you when you wear it in front of the mirror.

You're pics are so great and each time I think this is the best I've seen, you upload one even more stunning.

HH

Old 02-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #818
tbearatl
Literotica Guru

Quote:

You are so damn sexy. It doesn't matter b&w or color. There is just something about you that I really like.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #819
OneHD
Whore for Sale .. ;)

Quote:

So very descritive playm0mum !!!! .. Have you ever thought of writing
a Story and submitting it .. You should !!!

Your descrition fits the photo Very well

Thanks For Sharing ...

Ladies, Please turn off the GPS on your phone .. It will give away Your Location !!!

Old 02-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #820
downunder123
Experienced

Silky

Love the image. Both mental and visual. I'd love to tease your body by draping silky fabric over you...all over.

Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #821
totaldominator
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Just amazing, though I see more than just your softness and in more than black and white!

Old 02-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #822
Eroticsin

Quote:

The visual of the photo with the sensual imagery of your words, what a combination. I can imagine how the rest of your quiet time would play out. The feel of the material as your fingers move, the cold smoothness of your toy.

Now I need some private time.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #823
steve44uk
Sorry, Philip!

My AH Directory entry.

Dianthus: "You're incorrigible. I like that in a friend..."

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks." - Lazarus Long

Last edited by steve44uk : 02-13-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Unkind

Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #824
jack_off
Really Experienced

Quote:

Can I go shopping with you? I'll sitting quietly in the corner of the dressing room while you try everything on...... ok, no I wont! I'd be all over you!

Old 02-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #825
Darkknight1987

Quote:

i want!! soon soon all in good time...