Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 02-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #26
Cozoko
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike8375 View Post
That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Thank you so much.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #27
appleapps
wants to be found

Bump... still looking and hoping....

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #28
appleapps
wants to be found

Bump.... losing hope on this site, but have met a few nice new friends, so that is a plus at least!

EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #29
pcookie
Literotica Guru

hello,how are you?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #30
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcookie View Post
hello,how are you?
Pretty good, how are you? I am just heading out to work.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #31
appleapps
wants to be found

okay, it did post, just didn't let me know for a bit...

Last edited by appleapps : 02-07-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #32
appleapps
wants to be found

Bumping!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #33
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleapps View Post
Bumping!
Still no luck?

Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #34
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandsfun9999 View Post
Still no luck?
I have you and a couple others who will talk to me as friends, but most want more. The bad part is you and the few others are all really far. There are a couple more that just messaged me, so who knows. I am persistent if nothing else, LOL.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #35
appleapps
wants to be found

Maybe I am scaring them away?

Old 02-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #36
Pandora73
Really Really Experienced

I don't think you're scaring them away. Here's the thing, though (and I speak from personal experience)... You've got several factors working against you, or at least pretty significantly narrowing your options:

1. You're looking for single men. The vast majority of men here (again, at least in my experience) are married or otherwise attached. They're also generally not looking to change that. They're just looking for extracurricular "fun," be it virtual or real life.

2. You're looking for someone close to you. Makes total sense, especially since you're looking to have a real friendship/relationship, not just an online thing. But inevitably, the good guys you'll find will be nowhere near you!

3. Age... Again, the range you're looking for narrows your options, mostly because of number 1 above. Men 40-50 years old here are usually taken. I've found that the truly single guys are often in the 18-25 age range. Not what I was looking for and I'm sure not what you want either!

However, all that said... keep the faith. You just never know who you'll meet or when. But, it's likely to take some time. In fact, it could take lots of it. I still wish you the best! Hang in there.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #37
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora73 View Post
I don't think you're scaring them away. Here's the thing, though (and I speak from personal experience)... You've got several factors working against you, or at least pretty significantly narrowing your options:

1. You're looking for single men. The vast majority of men here (again, at least in my experience) are married or otherwise attached. They're also generally not looking to change that. They're just looking for extracurricular "fun," be it virtual or real life.

2. You're looking for someone close to you. Makes total sense, especially since you're looking to have a real friendship/relationship, not just an online thing. But inevitably, the good guys you'll find will be nowhere near you!

3. Age... Again, the range you're looking for narrows your options, mostly because of number 1 above. Men 40-50 years old here are usually taken. I've found that the truly single guys are often in the 18-25 age range. Not what I was looking for and I'm sure not what you want either!

However, all that said... keep the faith. You just never know who you'll meet or when. But, it's likely to take some time. In fact, it could take lots of it. I still wish you the best! Hang in there.
Thank you Pandora! I am not going anywhere so will just patiently wait and have at least made a few friends in the process!

Old 02-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #38
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore

Haa haa it's only been a few weeks hun, give it time and somebody will pop up.
And yes, it can happen on this site.

I'm not what you are looking for but know the feeling, it'll happen sooner or later.
BTW -- I like your part of the state, I used to travel down to Corning & Elmira fairly frequently, and pop up to Watkins Glen for the odd race. Surprisingly nice bit of country that often goes overlooked.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #39
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkwarrior View Post
Haa haa it's only been a few weeks hun, give it time and somebody will pop up.
And yes, it can happen on this site.

I'm not what you are looking for but know the feeling, it'll happen sooner or later.
BTW -- I like your part of the state, I used to travel down to Corning & Elmira fairly frequently, and pop up to Watkins Glen for the odd race. Surprisingly nice bit of country that often goes overlooked.
Thanks for the words of encouragement!
Yeah, I love it in the autumn the most, beautiful colors!!!

Old 02-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #40
appleapps
wants to be found

Well, guess I will just tell you a bit about me. I am 49 yrs old, just finishing up my second associates degree. The first one was CADD and this one is Business Admin with a focus on IT. I have three kids but only one is still at home. I have one grandchild, with a second on the way.
If I could only pick one food to eat all the time it would have to be pizza because I can vary the toppings that go on it! I like assorted types of music and I enjoy dancing. Not saying I am good at it, but like doing it anyway!
I don't have a favorite movie because it all depends on my mood on what movie I feel like watching. Same goes for my music too I guess. Television shows, don't watch a whole lot, but the ones I record are NCIS, NCIS:Los Angeles, CSI:NY and Ghosthunters, lol.

Guess that is enough for now, if ya have any questions just ask; doesn't mean I will answer, but ya never know if you don't ask!

Old 02-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #41
appleapps
wants to be found

Been a few days since I bumped this, so BUMP!

Old 02-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #42
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleapps View Post
Been a few days since I bumped this, so BUMP!
Desparate....... Lol (read ur email)

Old 02-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #43
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandsfun9999 View Post
Desparate....... Lol (read ur email)
Well if you wouldnt disappear for so long at least I would have someone here to talk to, lol

Old 02-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #44
1monster
Really Experienced

Hey Hun would u like to chat?

Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #45
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1monster View Post
Hey Hun would u like to chat?
Depends, have you read my request??

Old 02-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #46
appleapps
wants to be found

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #47
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore

It sucks spending Valentine's alone, but it is always better to be alone than to settle for someone. You'll find him soon hun.

Thankfully there are solutions for the single gal in this age of transistors & long life Lithium batteries...if that fails go old school...

Happy Valentine's...and a peck on the cheek.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #48
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkwarrior View Post
It sucks spending Valentine's alone, but it is always better to be alone than to settle for someone. You'll find him soon hun.

Thankfully there are solutions for the single gal in this age of transistors & long life Lithium batteries...if that fails go old school...

Happy Valentine's...and a peck on the cheek.

LOL thanks

Old 02-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #49
diamondjim
A Gentle Man and Lover

some reflection

Valentines day alone might be preferable to being with someone who makes you feel alone. I hope your reach bears fruit for something long term, or at least you find a good kisser

DJ

Old 02-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #50
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
Valentines day alone might be preferable to being with someone who makes you feel alone. I hope your reach bears fruit for something long term, or at least you find a good kisser

DJ
Well DJ, so far I haven't found any kind of kisser, good or bad
They are all too far away to kiss.