Old 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #476
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
Tough subject. I have a buddy who went to school for that. He got through it but said it wasn't easy at all.
It's not too bad, just a lot of memorization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
wow heh.
Lots of stuff to learn there good luck =)
I'm planning on coupling it with a psych degree.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #477
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
It's not too bad, just a lot of memorization.

I'm planning on coupling it with a psych degree.
Well I wish you the best of luck =)
Hmm now what to do.
Turned off my Xbox for now, so just hanging around lit for now I guess.
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #478
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
Well I wish you the best of luck =)
Hmm now what to do.
Turned off my Xbox for now, so just hanging around lit for now I guess.
That's what I'm doing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #479
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
Haha I just turned my xbox on...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #480
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
Haha I just turned my xbox on...
What you planning to play?
Hanging on lit is good, but annoying at times too, lots of sexy things to look at and such.
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #481
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
What you planning to play?
Hanging on lit is good, but annoying at times too, lots of sexy things to look at and such.
Sexy things to look at is annoying??
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #482
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
Sexy things to look at is annoying??
Kinda, because I can't think of anything else but those sexy things till I get off lol
clouds my mind some, kinda hate that about myself.
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #483
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
I'm playing the Walking Dead game. Not too sexy but that's why I keep checking lit on my phone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:30 PM   #484
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
Kinda, because I can't think of anything else but those sexy things till I get off lol
clouds my mind some, kinda hate that about myself.
Isn't that kind of the point??
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #485
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
Isn't that kind of the point??
Haha That was always my understanding....
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #486
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
Isn't that kind of the point??
It'd be fine if I had a girlfriend or something maybe lol
But due to the way life is going, I'm living at home with my mom and sister.
They will go to bed soon though.
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #487
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
I'm playing the Walking Dead game. Not too sexy but that's why I keep checking lit on my phone.
Have a friend or two who have that, haven't played it myself.
Sorry I didn't reply in the first post of mine there missed your post some how x.x
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #488
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
Have a friend or two who have that, haven't played it myself.
Sorry I didn't reply in the first post of mine there missed your post some how x.x
No worries. And don't feel bad. I'm married and on lit among other sites way more than I should be. At least if you're single you don't have to feel guilty about it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #489
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
No worries. And don't feel bad. I'm married and on lit among other sites way more than I should be. At least if you're single you don't have to feel guilty about it.
Heh well your lucky then!
It makes me sad that I will be turning 27 this year and still a virgin x.x *sigh*
Just haven't had luck with women so yeah.
And no I haven't tried any of those dating sites because I don't have money ><
I've had about as much luck with women as I have had with jobs.
Also sorry for my mini rant there lol
And not trying to be rude to anyone so =)
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #490
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
No worries. And don't feel bad. I'm married and on lit among other sites way more than I should be. At least if you're single you don't have to feel guilty about it.
This.

I always thought it was a given that a majority of the male population is always horny. Not ALL, just a majority.

That being said, I do spend more time on here somedays than I should. But, it's my break from my own reality.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #491
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
This.

I always thought it was a given that a majority of the male population is always horny. Not ALL, just a majority.

That being said, I do spend more time on here somedays than I should. But, it's my break from my own reality.
I hear ya. Breaks from reality are nice. Sometimes it sucks to see the breaks go but *sigh* that's life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #492
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Because I don't know how to double quote I will do it this way.

To: photograph

Yeah I'm horny a lot lol
Doesn't mean I function well while I am horny.


To: Total_Clarity
Yeah breaks are nice, when you get turned down for job after job it's fun to sit down and play games for a day or so.
Though the creeping terror if I will ever get a decent job bugs me even then x.x
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #493
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
To do a multi-quote, you just click on the little double quote mark with the plus sign on each post you want to quote, and then click the quote button.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #494
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
To do a multi-quote, you just click on the little double quote mark with the plus sign on each post you want to quote, and then click the quote button.
OK thanks ^^
Also I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything lol
And I'm sorry if I am for some reason =(
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #495
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
OK thanks ^^
Also I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything lol
And I'm sorry if I am for some reason =(
You are just fine. Feel free to vent away!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 12:10 AM   #496
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
OK thanks ^^
Also I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything lol
And I'm sorry if I am for some reason =(
Trust me. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. There are many days that I miss being single and whatnot. I settled and passed up a lot of opportunities career wise/ relationship wise. It may seem bad for you at the moment but you have a blank canvas to do WHATEVER you want with your life. Once you sign off on reservations, it's difficult to break the cycle or even get out. In some ways, I actually envy your situation. Just my opinion.

And stop worrying. You're not coming off rude at all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #497
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
Trust me. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. There are many days that I miss being single and whatnot. I settled and passed up a lot of opportunities career wise/ relationship wise. It may seem bad for you at the moment but you have a blank canvas to do WHATEVER you want with your life. Once you sign off on reservations, it's difficult to break the cycle or even get out. In some ways, I actually envy your situation. Just my opinion.

And stop worrying. You're not coming off rude at all.
This. Sometimes, I wish I were single.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #498
amchentai
Gundam Pilot
 
amchentai's Avatar
 
amchentai is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Industrial 7 Space Colony
Posts: 4,785
I'm very shy in real lief which made some of the jobs I've had in the past not work out. (Being a waiter doesn't work well if your a shy person)
Also why I haven't met a girl yet probably too.
Reason I am not sure I am coming off rude is because well I'm typing this, you can't always tell when people are being sarcastic or such in typing.
I've played enough games where there is no voice chat like xbox to know I can some times sound like I am a rude jack ass lol
__________________




My Sinful Seductress Scarletnym

Bodyguard & friend of Rayne_Clowd

My Special someone Yeishia
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 12:19 AM   #499
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced
 
Total_Clarity's Avatar
 
Total_Clarity is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
This. Sometimes, I wish I were single.
*Glances at your picture again*

Me too
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2013, 12:19 AM   #500
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine
 
photograph's Avatar
 
photograph is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 13,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by amchentai View Post
I'm very shy in real lief which made some of the jobs I've had in the past not work out. (Being a waiter doesn't work well if your a shy person)
Also why I haven't met a girl yet probably too.
Reason I am not sure I am coming off rude is because well I'm typing this, you can't always tell when people are being sarcastic or such in typing.
I've played enough games where there is no voice chat like xbox to know I can some times sound like I am a rude jack ass lol
If your posts make you come off like a jack ass, then I'm a downright bitch.

I'm sort of shy in person as well.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.