Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 12-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #151
Saucy1980
Experienced

have spoken about it and wanted it to happen but unfortunately is hasnt happened to date

Old 12-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #152
BrooklynBurro
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucy1980 View Post
have spoken about it and wanted it to happen but unfortunately is hasnt happened to date
It would be a lot to clean up for a guy. In the past, I've had another woman clean her up afterwards

Old 12-15-2012, 10:12 AM   #153
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBurro View Post
It would be a lot to clean up for a guy. In the past, I've had another woman clean her up afterwards
Wimp ...

Old 12-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #154
leoandlioness
Experienced

After cumming orgasms

My wife rarely cums from intercourse. Yet she loves the pleasures of making love, and loves the feel of me cumming inside her. What makes it perfect is to just let go, cum when my cock wants to, get her feeling warm and sexy with my orgasm, and then go down on her. This is her favorite way to cum. It is so intimate. It is so loving, warm, and erotic. She is at her peak of warmth and intimacy and now I do something even more intimate: taste her with my oils of love inside her. Often she will start cumming very quickly and go wild. Sometimes I cannot hold onto her as she is all over the bed in her orgasm. She has told me she would like to be restrained someday to see how much of my tasting she can withstand. She simply can't help moving so wildly that I can't keep my mouth on her.

The taste is more an energy, a sexual energy, one that combines both of us. There is my orgasm, her lube juices, her orgasm. It's almost an electric feel/taste/energy, wild, erotic, powerful, sexual. For a man to deny himself and his partner this experience is a waste if you are really into exploriing sexuality. This is where you really can get deeply into the pure energy of sex. Taste, energy, connection, intimacy, it's all here.

I know for many the thought of adding another person to their sexual adventures is too much. But for those who want to continue the exploration of the landscape in sexuality, there are experiences that simply cannot happen with two people. Adding one more person extends the lansdscape of exploration immensely.

For me it is an intense pleasure to share another man with my wife. I can enjoy anything we might do alone together, but double for her. It's what can't be done with her and I that I find amazing. One of those is to go down on her while she's being fucked. This combines two of her favorite stimulations. It extends the intimacy we have together. Not only am I sharing her with another man, doubling her stimulation, but I can taste her during that time when she has a cock sliding into her.

That connection allows me to feel her pulses directly, to have a direct electric and taste connection to her pleasures. I can feel as she closes in on orgasm, I can directly feel her pulses and taste her orgasm. What is more, when she begins her orgasm, pulsations of her pussy ensure that he will cum, and I can feel that. Taste it, taste her. And when he pulls out I get it all and she has the most amazing orgasms.

Now she is as hot and ready as can be. She's had her orgasm, had it while being fucked. She's had me be as intimate as husband and wife can be, cleaned another man's cum from her because it adds amazing pleasures for both of us. Now she wants me inside her. Now we can make love in an entirely new situation: she has had one orgasm, she is wet, lubed and ready, she has already been warmed up with sex, with a man cumming inside her. Now she wants me inside her and wants me to cum in an intimate embrace.

It doesn't take me long to fulfill her wishes. Reconnecting with lovemaking after sex is something that can't happen without at least a third person. If you've never tried it, you are missing something from the language of sex and love.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #155
TheTemptresss
Literotica Guru

^^^^^^

This.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #156
LauraWilling
Really Really Experienced

Smile

LeoandLioness,
Your post reminds me of my husband and I so very much. I really identified with it.My husband used to go down on me nearly every time we made love, but today with his disability he only can do this after a friend or two cum inside me. I do have orgasms about half or more of the time from intercourse, but this does it every time for me and he loves it. Even if I have cum once or twice, the orgasms from a man eating me after he has filled me makes the orgasms more intense and when my hubby is eating me while a friend does me... OMG! I love it and highly recommend it to all!

Old 12-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #157
txguy4u
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraWilling View Post
LeoandLioness,
Your post reminds me of my husband and I so very much. I really identified with it.My husband used to go down on me nearly every time we made love, but today with his disability he only can do this after a friend or two cum inside me. I do have orgasms about half or more of the time from intercourse, but this does it every time for me and he loves it. Even if I have cum once or twice, the orgasms from a man eating me after he has filled me makes the orgasms more intense and when my hubby is eating me while a friend does me... OMG! I love it and highly recommend it to all!
Mmmm don't mind if I do

Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #158
steamboat610
Literotica Guru

licked it out of her

Fucked my wife good and came deep in her pussy last night we both curled up and went to sleep, woke up and my dick was hard again so i started rubbing her perfect little ass and she woke up and backed it up to me, i then started kissing her neck and slowing moved down her back. I got to her ass and moved her top leg forward so my tongue could have access to her tight asshole and her dripping pussy, plunged my tongue in and out her ass first then moved down and startedon her pussy. It was dripping wet and i started sucking and then was able to taste my sweet cum and really started lapping it up until she was begging for my cock againe where i fucked her from behind came again got a deep kiss knowing she wanted to taste my cum and then went back to sleep. Needless to say i slept wonderful.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #159
jjj1984

It is awesome licking a fresh cream pie. I hope one day to get one that is not my own making from my wife

Old 01-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #160
steamboat610
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjj1984 View Post
It is awesome licking a fresh cream pie. I hope one day to get one that is not my own making from my wife
I want to get one straight from the spout, and not just from the bucket

Old 01-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #161
BeFun4me
Literotica Guru

To Hearts:
Too bad you live in RI...I am sooo far away...at least 20 miles...lol

Old 01-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #162
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

This is something I've always wanted a guy to do. Hasn't happened yet. I hope it will really soon though.
Dunno why but it's so hot to me

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #163
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
This is something I've always wanted a guy to do. Hasn't happened yet. I hope it will really soon though.
Don't know why, but it's so hot to me too! I Love eating all of my cum out of my wife after filling up her pussy. The only thing more erotic is looking into her eyes as I'm about to cum in her mouth followed by looking into her eyes as she's about to kiss a mouthful of my cum back to me!

Old 01-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #164
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
Don't know why, but it's so hot to me too! I Love eating all of my cum out of my wife after filling up her pussy. The only thing more erotic is looking into her eyes as I'm about to cum in her mouth followed by looking into her eyes as she's about to kiss a mouthful of my cum back to me!
I always look up when giving a bj. Eye contact makes it more intense and personal I think. Plus love seeing the pleasure on his face that i'm giving him

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Old 01-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #165
DaddyCeann
Really Experienced

Location: The crystal and velvet room in the Ninth Level Of Hell
Quote:
Is this a hint my babychild?

Old 01-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #166
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCeann View Post
Is this a hint my babychild?
*giggles and nods*

Old 01-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #167
DaddyCeann
Really Experienced

Location: The crystal and velvet room in the Ninth Level Of Hell
Quote:
*giggles and nods*
hmmmmm

Old 01-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #168
maplewood2034
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollibibi View Post
.. It has been a fantasy of mine for while.

Trying to convince him to do it is another thing...

Have any ladies ever experienced this? Is it as good as I hope?
I have done this and totally loved it!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #169
Ramrod325
Really Experienced

I had a creampie last night, the best ever

Old 01-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #170
maplewood2034
Virgin

I have done this in the past and loved it. Thanks!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #171
littlegrizz02

I dream of a lady "making" me clean her out after I came in her. BIGGEST fantasy I have, well.....one of the biggest.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #172
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegrizz02 View Post
I dream of a lady "making" me clean her out after I came in her. BIGGEST fantasy I have, well.....one of the biggest.
It is a very erotic experience and I highly recommend it if do get the opportunity!

Just out of curiousity, what are some of your other BIGGEST fantasies?

Old 01-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #173
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod325 View Post
I had a creampie last night, the best ever
If you're willing to share I'd love to read more about it. What made it the best ever?

Old 02-02-2013, 02:21 AM   #174
creampieluvr79

So, due to a recent occurrence (nothing bad, thankfully) I'm not going to be getting any creampies for at least the next couple of weeks, maybe as long as a month.

My wife, amazing as always, wishes to continue to fulfill my desires, so if I'm lucky I'll probably get a few mouthfuls of cum passed back to me in the coming (or is it cumming? ) weeks, as well as lick my cum from elsewhere on my wife's body.

I'm hoping people might have some interesting ideas for different ways for me to eat, or better yet have my wife feed me my cum!

Also, as always, I hope some others will talk about their interests, dreams, fantasies or better yet their experiences either as a man, being fed their own cum or a woman feeding or having a man eat his cum from her!

Old 02-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #175
Ahi_Viking
Really Experienced

recently

Recently I had a lady, in the throws of a big orgasm, demand that I eat my cum out of her. She went nuts over it. It wasn't something I planned to do but if a beautiful girl is going nuts on your face what are you supposed to do? Can't deny her...