Old 01-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #751
fordman86
Experienced

Awesome Pics!!!

Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #752
Mikey1327
Really Experienced

Her high school must be proud. Likely a special ed major...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
Good! I'm sitting here wondering why this girl in my Sociology class thinks that autism is a culture... I swear some people.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #753
Mikey1327
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordFett View Post
Dunno if you remember them, but Harvey Danger put it best in Flagpole Sitta
"Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV"
Quote:
I was.... a good bit older.

If you haven't seen it, check out Idiocracy. It's one of those movies that is so stupid it's pretty funny. Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Sheppard. Same premise.
Great movie, although a bit scary to see that we are, in my opinion, on our way to bringing it to a reality.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #754
andrea4328
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I was.... a good bit older.

If you haven't seen it, check out Idiocracy. It's one of those movies that is so stupid it's pretty funny. Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Sheppard. Same premise.
I have seen it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman86 View Post
Awesome Pics!!!
Thanks(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1327 View Post
Her high school must be proud. Likely a special ed major...
Haha, yeah. I don't know what her problem is. I don't even know how to reply to this post.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #755
DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I have seen it!

Thanks(:

Haha, yeah. I don't know what her problem is. I don't even know how to reply to this post.
I don't even know where to begin to lay the blame. Schools, society, parents, general stupidity. Sigh.

That's part of why I come here to look at boobs. Ok, I don't know how that relates, but hey. I sounded good haha.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #756
spartapd
Really Experienced

Yep... It's a curse that those of us who aren't mouth breathers have to suffer through...
It's all part of the Paramedic job security triangle:
1. Old age
2. Bad luck
3. Stupid

But it does keep me employed, so what can I do?

BTW, welcome back, Andrea....

(Long Pause) "I got nothin..." Silent Bob

"When you're married, you say 'I'm sorry' a lot. You say 'I'm sorry' when you don't mean it, you say 'I'm sorry when you don't know what you possibly could've done wrong, you say 'I'm sorry' when you just want to move the hell on."
"You're getting divorced..."
"Yeah, that's right."
"Why?"
"Because I was tired of saying 'I'm sorry'."
"I appreciate your honesty."
"Well, that's more than I can say for my ex-wife"

Old 01-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #757
bigbear75
Really Really Experienced

no worries about missing me on yahoo... hopefully I'll catch you tonight or sometime soon

Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #758
mranyguy
.maybe a mutiny of clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSleepingBeauty View Post
Friday cannot come fast enough. Panty shopping for meeeee! Lets try shit on together
That is a shopping trip some crazy guy here needs to fund the hell out of!!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:17 AM   #759
AJ78
Really Experienced

This is tragic. The photos... gone... was it something we said?

Old 01-30-2013, 01:44 AM   #760
andrea4328
Literotica Guru

To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea

Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #761
musicman27
Really Experienced

Quote:
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
Andrea,

It is such a shame you are having to take some time away. Your thread was fun to read and your pictures were always a joy to see. I still stand by all of my compliments. You really are such a beautiful woman and I feel lucky to have been able to see the pictures you posted. I just wish we had gotten a chance to chat some more and get to know each other as you seem like a lot of fun. I mean, we still could if you wish but I imagine you will be busy with life and I respect that completely. Good luck with whatever you have going on. I am sure myself and most others here will offer more support if you need it to.

Thanks again beautiful

Old 01-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #762
DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru

Quote:
To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea
I had a feeling something was up, but didn't know what it was. I'm sorry to see you take a break, but it's for the best. I do hope to keep in touch with you.

You will be missed

Old 01-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #763
Sunburstmx5
Virgin

It looks like I am a little late, but I am glad you have been given confidence. In all honesty that is the single most sexiest thing a woman can have. And I did see you say you were curvy, thats just all the more reason to be confident.

Maybe I can catch you on yahoo sometime?

Old 01-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #764
GDOGGUNIT
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea
Hope u get well soon. Gonna miss u on here

Old 01-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #765
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea
Please take care of yourself and return when you can. You will be missed sweetie.

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 02-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #766
AleisterCrowley
Virgin

Quote:
To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea
Wow, that fucking sucks. You were the only girl here who I liked stroking off to!

I hope you feel better ASAP....hurry back! >:'(

Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #767
knuts1
Literotica Guru

Andrea, I am sorry you have health problems and I hope they get straightened out soon. I hope the other issues in your life work themselves out as well. I will miss you until you return. Thanks for sharing!!X12