Old 01-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #751
fordman86
Experienced
 
fordman86 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The south..Heart of Dixie
Posts: 34
Awesome Pics!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #752
Mikey1327
Really Experienced
 
Mikey1327 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: east coast
Posts: 233
Her high school must be proud. Likely a special ed major...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
Good! I'm sitting here wondering why this girl in my Sociology class thinks that autism is a culture... I swear some people.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #753
Mikey1327
Really Experienced
 
Mikey1327 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: east coast
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordFett View Post
Dunno if you remember them, but Harvey Danger put it best in Flagpole Sitta
"Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordFett View Post
I was.... a good bit older.

If you haven't seen it, check out Idiocracy. It's one of those movies that is so stupid it's pretty funny. Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Sheppard. Same premise.
Great movie, although a bit scary to see that we are, in my opinion, on our way to bringing it to a reality.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #754
andrea4328
Literotica Guru
 
andrea4328 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordFett View Post
I was.... a good bit older.

If you haven't seen it, check out Idiocracy. It's one of those movies that is so stupid it's pretty funny. Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Sheppard. Same premise.
I have seen it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman86 View Post
Awesome Pics!!!
Thanks(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1327 View Post
Her high school must be proud. Likely a special ed major...
Haha, yeah. I don't know what her problem is. I don't even know how to reply to this post.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #755
DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru
 
DarkLordFett's Avatar
 
DarkLordFett is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
I have seen it!



Thanks(:



Haha, yeah. I don't know what her problem is. I don't even know how to reply to this post.
I don't even know where to begin to lay the blame. Schools, society, parents, general stupidity. Sigh.

That's part of why I come here to look at boobs. Ok, I don't know how that relates, but hey. I sounded good haha.
__________________
Football Ended too soon for me
Baseball is coming back to life
Hockey's in full swing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #756
spartapd
Really Experienced
 
spartapd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The frozen wasteland...Just North of Iowa
Posts: 129
Yep... It's a curse that those of us who aren't mouth breathers have to suffer through...
It's all part of the Paramedic job security triangle:
1. Old age
2. Bad luck
3. Stupid

But it does keep me employed, so what can I do?

BTW, welcome back, Andrea....
__________________

(Long Pause) "I got nothin..." Silent Bob

"When you're married, you say 'I'm sorry' a lot. You say 'I'm sorry' when you don't mean it, you say 'I'm sorry when you don't know what you possibly could've done wrong, you say 'I'm sorry' when you just want to move the hell on."
"You're getting divorced..."
"Yeah, that's right."
"Why?"
"Because I was tired of saying 'I'm sorry'."
"I appreciate your honesty."
"Well, that's more than I can say for my ex-wife"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #757
bigbear75
Really Really Experienced
 
bigbear75 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 372
no worries about missing me on yahoo... hopefully I'll catch you tonight or sometime soon
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #758
mranyguy
.maybe a mutiny of clowns
 
mranyguy's Avatar
 
mranyguy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Find your happy place!
Posts: 5,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSleepingBeauty View Post
Friday cannot come fast enough. Panty shopping for meeeee! Lets try shit on together
That is a shopping trip some crazy guy here needs to fund the hell out of!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 01:17 AM   #759
AJ78
Really Experienced
 
AJ78 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 126
This is tragic. The photos... gone... was it something we said?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 01:44 AM   #760
andrea4328
Literotica Guru
 
andrea4328 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 525
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #761
musicman27
Really Experienced
 
musicman27 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I come from down your way...
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
Andrea,

It is such a shame you are having to take some time away. Your thread was fun to read and your pictures were always a joy to see. I still stand by all of my compliments. You really are such a beautiful woman and I feel lucky to have been able to see the pictures you posted. I just wish we had gotten a chance to chat some more and get to know each other as you seem like a lot of fun. I mean, we still could if you wish but I imagine you will be busy with life and I respect that completely. Good luck with whatever you have going on. I am sure myself and most others here will offer more support if you need it to.

Thanks again beautiful
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #762
DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru
 
DarkLordFett's Avatar
 
DarkLordFett is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
I had a feeling something was up, but didn't know what it was. I'm sorry to see you take a break, but it's for the best. I do hope to keep in touch with you.

You will be missed
__________________
Football Ended too soon for me
Baseball is coming back to life
Hockey's in full swing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #763
Sunburstmx5
Virgin
 
Sunburstmx5 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11
It looks like I am a little late, but I am glad you have been given confidence. In all honesty that is the single most sexiest thing a woman can have. And I did see you say you were curvy, thats just all the more reason to be confident.

Maybe I can catch you on yahoo sometime?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #764
GDOGGUNIT
Really Really Experienced
 
GDOGGUNIT is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Duluth,MN
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
Hope u get well soon. Gonna miss u on here
__________________
I always have ideas! Who knows what I will think of next?
In process of writting my first story, if want to see it, or help/guide me, just pm me
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #765
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 13,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
Please take care of yourself and return when you can. You will be missed sweetie.
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #766
AleisterCrowley
Virgin
 
AleisterCrowley is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4328 View Post
To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea
Wow, that fucking sucks. You were the only girl here who I liked stroking off to!

I hope you feel better ASAP....hurry back! >:'(
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #767
knuts1
Literotica Guru
 
knuts1's Avatar
 
knuts1 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 766
Andrea, I am sorry you have health problems and I hope they get straightened out soon. I hope the other issues in your life work themselves out as well. I will miss you until you return. Thanks for sharing!!X12
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.