Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #1601
BiUncle
Literotica Guru
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_tease View Post
This is a thread about women who *like* bi-sexual men and their right to do so. I for one am one the *likes*
And for those of us who are men who enjoy a fat cock and anyone playing with ours, we thank you very much for sharing our excitement Sweet!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #1602
armyguy32nd
Virgin
 
armyguy32nd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: colorado
Posts: 6
yep

sweet tease damn right feel free to to contact this bi anytime and BiUnlce as long you are top contact me to
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #1603
BiUncle
Literotica Guru
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 816
Have done both Army! Love to top the younger asses and when I see a really nice thick cock I usually end up with a mouthful! Fortunate to have a few lady friends who enjoy my guilty pleasures..


Quote:
Originally Posted by armyguy32nd View Post
sweet tease damn right feel free to to contact this bi anytime and BiUnlce as long you are top contact me to
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #1604
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
I don't see where anyone said that the women don't have the right to do anything they want. What I do see is a man commented on how sad it is that he hasn't met a woman that is into dating bi men. And then I see you, with your unsolicited, Queen Witch attitude trying to "educate" or dictate how others must be because you say it must be. Get a grip and learn to read or maybe comprehend. No one is insulting women, trying to force women to do anything, or deny them any right to do anything they want and they certainly weren't trying to do it with you.
Hey cool your jets,sweetheart. He mentioned that the women he dated was supposedly open minded, and I mention that anyone who they are open minded does not have to be obligated to like certain things. I did not there was anything wrong with women liking bisexual men I just notice his comment, and it suggested that people who claim to be open minded should be attracted to bisexual men when that is not the case at all.Next time don't catch attitude bitch,when commenting at me.Now kick rocks
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #1605
mac_crazy
Literotica Guru
 
mac_crazy's Avatar
 
mac_crazy is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Twisting, turning, through the never
Posts: 845
Just sayin hello, I love this thread (aside from the bickering... ). Bi guy always on the lookout for women who dig bi-guys... have dated two of them, and had some of the best sexual experiences ever with them (and those who joined us!).

Not sure when I'll date someone again, but I'm 100% sure it will be with a woman who is into bi-guys... otherwise, there's no point!

And if there's any women out there who want to chat about it sometime, drop me a line!
__________________
"Oh, and I agree, the serial monogamy thing is stupid. Faking a relationship just to fuck people is senseless, whether you're male or female. If you want to be friends, be friends. If you just want to fuck each others' brains out, just cut the bullshit and go for it. Fuck buddies are so much better than all the makeup/breakup shit and you don't have to have stupid fights to go fuck other people. Being a slut is far better than being a lying slut/glorified whore. "
- LIT user infinity706

Last edited by mac_crazy : 01-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #1606
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticDivine View Post
Open-minded people are not *obligated* to do certain things. However, you're simplifying something that is a bit more complicated. Because open-mindedness requires that you not *judge* based on sexuality, which is what you seem to be doing here. Allow me to explain.

To me there are two separate dating criteria at play. The first being the perceivable. A lot of people out there use perceivable criteria for choosing a partner. Looks, fashion style, how they talk/present themselves, what type of person they come across as being (whether or not they're misrepresenting themselves is a different matter), whether they have piercings/tattoos, etc. etc. Now everyone probably has one or two perceivable criteria they judge on. But if you judge on *too many* criteria, or on certain *key* criteria (such as looks) you earn the label of "shallow". If you have very little criteria of which the only crucial one is personality, you're labeled as "deep". People who are deep are not *obligated* to date anyone. However, if they begin to judge based on a lot of criteria, or on those certain key criteria, they can no longer be labeled "deep".

Now we get to the second criteria, the unperceivable. This meaning aspects of a person you *can't* tell just from looking at them/talking to them/being around them for awhile. Things you wouldn't know about them unless someone either TOLD you, or SHOWED you (such as you accidentally walking in on the guy participating in an orgy that only involved other men). Now, you could be turned off by what I like to call a gay accent (which a number of gay men and some bi men have, and you know what I'm talking about), or by a very femme personality, or femme actions, or by crossdressing, and all of those would go into the first criteria category, as those are perceivable, and so would have nothing to do with open-minded/close-mindedness. But we're not talking about that here, because none of those define bisexuality, and someone who has any or all of those traits will not necessarily be bisexual. No, here we're talking about any and all people possessing the "bisexual" sexual orientation, many of whom you would never know it unless they told/showed you, and that is an unperceivable criteria.

Now again, *everyone* will have some unperceivable criteria they judge on. Me for example, if I start dating someone and find out that they serve a pagan god whose worship rituals require the severing of penises, I'm out the door, no questions asked, no phone calls returned. Or if I find out that someone has a huge collection of shrunken heads and/or human skulls, yeah, that one's a deal breaker for me too. But if a person has *too* many criteria, or again certain *key* criteria, they earn the label of "close-minded" (at least dating-wise). Those who don't have a bunch of unperceivable criteria get the "open-minded" label. Guess what, sexual orientation (so long as your own gender falls within the attracted realm, no one blames someone for breaking up if it turns out their SO's sexual orientation doesn't even include the gender that someone happens to be in), happens to be pretty big in that key criteria area. Open-minded people aren't *required* to do anything they don't want. However, if from all perceivable criteria, you're into a guy, you really like him, you go out on a few dates with him, he tells you he's bisexual, and suddenly you call things off because of that and that alone? Then you're *not* open-minded to begin with. You're very much close-minded.

Some people would respond that they see bisexuality as making their SO less of a man, and anyone who doesn't know that that's just a bullshit stereotype stuffed down people's throats by society is an idiot. There are very manly/masucline gays and bisexuals. Being bi or gay doesn't make a man an ounce less of a man, nor does being straight make a guy any more of a man. Saying something like "Oh, I support bisexuality and bisexual guys in general, I just wouldn't want to *date* one", is just flat out bullshit. What would you say if a girl started dating a guy, really really likes him, but after a few dates she finds out he's 1/4 African-American (you can't even tell he's mixed-race by looking at him), and suddenly breaks up with him? Would you buy the line "Oh, I completely support black people, I just wouldn't want to *date* one", or would you call bullshit? What about if a girl starts dating a guy, really likes him, and finds out a few dates in that he has clinical depression, or a minor syndrome that you can't even perceive from being around him, unless he actually tells you, and the girl immediately breaks up with him? Should the "Oh, I absolutely support people with mental problems/illness/handicaps, but you know I'd never actually *date* someone like that" line fly for that too? No. Guess what, if someone does that, they get labeled "close-minded", no ifs ands or buts about it. Doesn't mean that people can't have those criteria. Doesn't mean that they can't refuse to date whoever they want, for whatever reasons they want. But it doesn't change the fact that they are still *close-minded* for doing it.

What??? All of what you said sounded like bullshit to me,buddy. And ain't a contradiction for you not to date someone who practice the arts? You just passed judgement right there,buddy. Being open minded, and fucking anything and anybody are two different things. If a woman say she's open minded but does not want to date a bisexual guy, then that is her preference. Just because someone say they are open minded does mean they should do this or that. Just because a straight man says he have no problem with gay men, and accepts them, so does that mean that said straight man have to get fucked by another man? NO. This closed minded debate is utter bullshit. A woman who claims they are open-minded have every right to date a man who truly loves women, a man that actually enjoys having sex with them and think about it all the time, and not have to think about some dude to get off. A real man that truly desires women to the fullest, and not be used as a cover up.

Now me personally yes I do sometimes enjoy mmf porn,mmf stories, and I even wrote one my self,but I also know there's difference between those, and reality. Maybe those women that armyguy mention are afraid to be used as cover-up's.What woman in her right wants to be used as a cover-up unless she can benefit from it (Hint Hint John Travolta and his wife)?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #1607
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_tease View Post
This is a thread about women who *like* bi-sexual men and their right to do so. I for one am one the *likes*
Well that's nice.I was just commenting at what that armyguy said.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #1608
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru
 
BiMommy77's Avatar
 
BiMommy77 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_tease View Post
This is a thread about women who *like* bi-sexual men and their right to do so. I for one am one the *likes*
As am I!! Wish my fiancÚ would share my fantasy!!! We pretend by sucking a dildo together during role play but never in reality....
__________________
Love is not always a compromise, Sometimes it's a complete surprise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #1609
stargame
Literotica Guru
 
stargame's Avatar
 
stargame is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
As am I!! Wish my fiancÚ would share my fantasy!!! We pretend by sucking a dildo together during role play but never in reality....
oh, I'd love to play with you
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #1610
warl0ck1
Mind the Hat!
 
warl0ck1's Avatar
 
warl0ck1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Somewhere in time
Posts: 14,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargame View Post
oh, I'd love to play with you
count me in.
__________________
What the hell if it feels good it can't be bad, can it?
our AmPic thread mostly of my wife please let us know what you think. I am Bisexual and we are looking for a guy to share.

My Tumblr: I think you get the idea

http://warl0ck1.tumblr.com/

our AmPic thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=712588

where we can be found hanging out the one place it doesn't matter if we are thread killers

The Warlock's Castle of magic and other fun


pain and pleasure?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #1611
SyntheticDivine
Virgin
 
SyntheticDivine is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
What??? All of what you said sounded like bullshit to me,buddy. And ain't a contradiction for you not to date someone who practice the arts? You just passed judgement right there,buddy. Being open minded, and fucking anything and anybody are two different things. If a woman say she's open minded but does not want to date a bisexual guy, then that is her preference. Just because someone say they are open minded does mean they should do this or that. Just because a straight man says he have no problem with gay men, and accepts them, so does that mean that said straight man have to get fucked by another man? NO. This closed minded debate is utter bullshit. A woman who claims they are open-minded have every right to date a man who truly loves women, a man that actually enjoys having sex with them and think about it all the time, and not have to think about some dude to get off. A real man that truly desires women to the fullest, and not be used as a cover up.

Now me personally yes I do sometimes enjoy mmf porn,mmf stories, and I even wrote one my self,but I also know there's difference between those, and reality. Maybe those women that armyguy mention are afraid to be used as cover-up's.What woman in her right wants to be used as a cover-up unless she can benefit from it (Hint Hint John Travolta and his wife)?
Uhm... Way to not read my message. I have no problem dating people who are into witchcraft, or pagans in general. What I said is that I wouldn't date someone who served a pagan god *whose worship rituals required the severing of penises*. Try and actually read next time, Mrs. Close-Minded.

And you're emphasizing points which fall under the "all bisexual men must secretly be gay" theory, which happens to be another bullshit societal stereotype. Here's an amazing fact for you, truly bisexual men don't use women as "cover ups". They actually enjoy being with women, and don't *need* to think of guys in order to get off. What you're saying sounds as ridiculous as a guy saying he refuses to date bisexual women because he "Wants to be with a girl who really loves men. A girl who actually enjoys sex with them and doesn't need to think about another girl to get off". It's just bullshit. A bisexual man can love women and enjoy sex with them just as much as a straight guy. He just also happens to enjoy sex with men as well. Doesn't mean he enjoys sex with women any less for it. I mean, if you're a bisexual woman, does that preclude you from loving sex with men? Of course not.

To me, it just sounds like you're too damn insecure. You subscribe to the bullshit "all bi men must secretly be gay" theory, which is really made up of just ignorance and fear. You're fine competing with other women, but you don't have the confidence in yourself to compete with men as well. You feel they would inevitably beat you out for the guy, that you somehow don't have what it takes to hold him. And that's your problem. Grow some confidence, and realize a bisexual man can love and commit to a woman just as easily as a straight guy. Just as a bisexual woman can love and commit to a guy just as easily as a straight girl. Just because a girl is bi doesn't mean she's going to be overpowered by the need for pussy. Same with a bi guy and cock. So deal with your own insecurities and stop pretending your views are anything but fear and prejudice. Because they are, and you *are* close-minded.

Oh, and the whole straight guy accepting gay guys but not wanting to have sex with them comparison is so ridiculously ignorant it's funny. The straight guy is refusing the gay guys because they're not a gender he's attracted to, not *because they're gay*. Whereas a girl whose into guys but refuses to date bisexuals *is attracted to that gender*, and is refusing for no other reason than *because he's bi*.

Last edited by SyntheticDivine : 01-27-2013 at 07:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #1612
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticDivine View Post
Uhm... Way to not read my message. I have no problem dating people who are into witchcraft, or pagans in general. What I said is that I wouldn't date someone who served a pagan god *whose worship rituals required the severing of penises*. Try and actually read next time, Mrs. Close-Minded.

And you're emphasizing points which fall under the "all bisexual men must secretly be gay" theory, which happens to be another bullshit societal stereotype. Here's an amazing fact for you, truly bisexual men don't use women as "cover ups". They actually enjoy being with women, and don't *need* to think of guys in order to get off. What you're saying sounds as ridiculous as a guy saying he refuses to date bisexual women because he "Wants to be with a girl who really loves men. A girl who actually enjoys sex with them and doesn't need to think about another girl to get off". It's just bullshit. A bisexual man can love women and enjoy sex with them just as much as a straight guy. He just also happens to enjoy sex with men as well. Doesn't mean he enjoys sex with women any less for it. I mean, if you're a bisexual woman, does that preclude you from loving sex with men? Of course not.

To me, it just sounds like you're too damn insecure. You subscribe to the bullshit "all bi men must secretly be gay" theory, which is really made up of just ignorance and fear. You're fine competing with other women, but you don't have the confidence in yourself to compete with men as well. You feel they would inevitably beat you out for the guy, that you somehow don't have what it takes to hold him. And that's your problem. Grow some confidence, and realize a bisexual man can love and commit to a woman just as easily as a straight guy. Just as a bisexual woman can love and commit to a guy just as easily as a straight girl. Just because a girl is bi doesn't mean she's going to be overpowered by the need for pussy. Same with a bi guy and cock. So deal with your own insecurities and stop pretending your views are anything but fear and prejudice. Because they are, and you *are* close-minded.

Oh, and the whole straight guy accepting gay guys but not wanting to have sex with them comparison is so ridiculously ignorant it's funny. The straight guy is refusing the gay guys because they're not a gender he's attracted to, not *because they're gay*. Whereas a girl whose into guys but refuses to date bisexuals *is attracted to that gender*, and is refusing for no other reason than *because he's bi*.
You're fine competing with other women, but you don't have the confidence in yourself to compete with men as well. You feel they would inevitably beat you out for the guy, that you somehow don't have what it takes to hold him. And that's your problem. Grow some confidence, and realize a bisexual man can love and commit to a woman just as easily as a straight guy.
#
Yes of course I know I can compete with a woman, but I cannot compete with men we are two different species.What would it look like me as a woman saying that "I have the best dick around, and these gay guys got nothing on me when comes to bi men" it would look stupid. There is nothing to compete with,when the dude is bisexual some women know this, and that's why they leave bisexual men the hell alone.As a bisexual woman I know this. And what woman wants to compete with another man for a bisexual guy, when they perfectly good straight men out there that truly deserve women,is beyond me. I had no problems with women who are attracted to bi-men, I just hate when the LBGT community try to force their opinions on people. Me as a bisexual woman would not do that. Women have preferences you know, and if they want a WHOLE MAN, that is truly, and I do mean truly into women, that desires them with every fiber of their being, and enjoys the sweet taste of the woman's pussy, then they have every right to do so without people passing judgement
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #1613
BiUncle
Literotica Guru
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 816
Okay

way off course guys.. Do your analysis on the doctors couch and let us do here what we like to do,, share our like of cocks with the women who are turned on by our like of cocks for whatever reason we fucking like them!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #1614
jayruth
Really Experienced
 
jayruth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 142
This thread is woven, if you'll pardon the pun, with complex sexual emotions and views. Long live difference as the French say.

Me? I'm delighted there are women out there who delight in this and love the idea of either sharing their man with another man or getting off on the idea of the sexualities of two men blending and being a part if it.

In a predictable knights move, I'd love to get a PM or two from any playful women who want to indulge this topic one to one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #1615
pcarp
Really Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
I just hate when the LBGT community try to force their opinions on people.
And that is the problem. Because YOU hate something you presume that anyone that thinks differently than you must be doing what YOU hate. Your close minded macho "I want to show what a tough bitch I am" attitude simply makes you look like an over bearing idiot. Sorry honey, no one said anything about forcing anyone to do anything. How pathetic. Are you so scared that someone may have a differing opinion than you and be able to communicate that idea intelligently which might either make you look bad or worse, prove you wrong, that you lash out unjustifiably? Or are you just so eager to showoff that you jump into a conversation totally unprepared without having the slightest idea of what was truly said, only seeing what you "thought" was said?

As far as "catching attitude with you", you are trying to be all big and bad on the internet and again, you come across looking rather lame. You came into this thread with the attitude. May you should just sit down and hush while you are ahead.

Folks, this is what happens when you play in the shallow end of the gene pool.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 09:18 AM   #1616
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru
 
BuckyDuckman's Avatar
 
BuckyDuckman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Apparently the character limit for "Where you live" is remarkably generous. I live in a nice little home with a walkout basement that faces the street. That means the living area feels as if it's all "upstairs." It's on a road in the USA.
Posts: 2,017
Not here to hit on anyone or join the fray. I just wanted to say, this thread makes me feel good. It's reassuring to hear from women willing to admit they like a guy who goes both ways. Some of the hottest nights I've had with my wife involved playing tongue tag with her around the shaft of another man. It's never made sense to me why a woman shouldn't be as accepting of a bisexual as most men are of bisexual women. For the record, my wife is NOT bisexual, but she's damn accepting of MY bisexuality and that works for us!
__________________
Drama Free since 1983

My stories.

Team PM - Feel free to PM me!

Bucky Duckman's Blog - musing & thoughts about writing, erotica, & life!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #1617
SyntheticDivine
Virgin
 
SyntheticDivine is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
You're fine competing with other women, but you don't have the confidence in yourself to compete with men as well. You feel they would inevitably beat you out for the guy, that you somehow don't have what it takes to hold him. And that's your problem. Grow some confidence, and realize a bisexual man can love and commit to a woman just as easily as a straight guy.
#
Yes of course I know I can compete with a woman, but I cannot compete with men we are two different species.What would it look like me as a woman saying that "I have the best dick around, and these gay guys got nothing on me when comes to bi men" it would look stupid. There is nothing to compete with,when the dude is bisexual some women know this, and that's why they leave bisexual men the hell alone.As a bisexual woman I know this. And what woman wants to compete with another man for a bisexual guy, when they perfectly good straight men out there that truly deserve women,is beyond me. I had no problems with women who are attracted to bi-men, I just hate when the LBGT community try to force their opinions on people. Me as a bisexual woman would not do that. Women have preferences you know, and if they want a WHOLE MAN, that is truly, and I do mean truly into women, that desires them with every fiber of their being, and enjoys the sweet taste of the woman's pussy, then they have every right to do so without people passing judgement
I'm not going to argue with you, because it's clear not even 1/10th of what I'm saying is getting through to you, and even if it were you're not open to even the *possibility* that your way of thinking might actually be wong. So this response will be the last I offer up to you.

Firstly, you've now not only implied in one of your messages that bisexual men aren't "real men", which I graciously let slide, but have now implied that they're not "whole men" as well. Most truly open-minded girls I know, if they had a friend say something like that, would haul off and smack the shit out of said friend. Not only is what you're saying prejudiced and repulsive, but it's an affront to every truly open-minded person with the misfortune to hear it. You've bought hook line and sinker into the bullshit stereotypes society has been feeding you your entire life. But guess what. That's all they are, bullshit. Bisexual men ARE NO LESS of men for being bisexual. And to imply that bisexuality creates some type of inferiority, that bisexual men cannot be "real" men is disgustingly ignorant. Bisexual men love women too. And a hell of a lot of them *do* in fact love eating women out, for your information. You seem to be under the impression that once a guy tries cock it becomes the dominating force in his life and he can never appreciate pussy again, and such an idea is just too stupid for freaking words.

You can claim to be open-minded all you want, but your claim is absolutely meaningless. A straight guy could consistently claim to be very deep, but if he also said that he only dated particularly slutty and very big breasted blondes, then he would very much be shallow, no matter how many times he protested otherwise. Just so, you can claim to be open-minded all you want, but you're an extremely close-minded individual. Being a bisexual woman yourself doesn't automatically make you open-minded, it just makes it even *worse* that you would buy into stereotypes that you should know as a bisexual cannot be true, and that you feel comfortable doing so because those stereotypes are only inlicted upon the other gender (and it's *gender*, not species, because men and women *are* in fact the same species).

So here's what I hope for you. I hope from this day forward every straight man you're interested in proceeds to tell you they don't date bisexual women. Because once a bisexual woman goes for pussy, they'll never go back. And as a man, they simply couldn't compete, not having a pussy themselves. Besides, they feel that bisexual women aren't whole women, and they want a "real woman". A woman who only wants cock. Who wants cock with every fiber of her being. Who craves and loves cock and thinks about sex with men all the time. Because any woman who ever even thinks about another woman *must* secretly be gay. Then maybe you could experience the EXACT stereotypes you're imposing on bisexual men. Doesn't make much sense when it's reversed onto bisexual women, does it? So why the hell do you buy into it when those stereotypes are imposed upon bi guys?

Anyways, that's it, I'm done. Enjoy being ignorant and close-minded.

Last edited by SyntheticDivine : 01-28-2013 at 10:01 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #1618
mac_crazy
Literotica Guru
 
mac_crazy's Avatar
 
mac_crazy is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Twisting, turning, through the never
Posts: 845
Well said, Synthetic! My sentiments exactly, especially the part shredding her ridiculous "real men" statement. Thanks for taking the time and effort (which I did not, partly due to time restrictions, part laziness, and part lack of interest in fighting a fight where the opponent is impossible to reach) to write a perfect rebuttal. Couldn't have said it better.
__________________
"Oh, and I agree, the serial monogamy thing is stupid. Faking a relationship just to fuck people is senseless, whether you're male or female. If you want to be friends, be friends. If you just want to fuck each others' brains out, just cut the bullshit and go for it. Fuck buddies are so much better than all the makeup/breakup shit and you don't have to have stupid fights to go fuck other people. Being a slut is far better than being a lying slut/glorified whore. "
- LIT user infinity706
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #1619
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
And that is the problem. Because YOU hate something you presume that anyone that thinks differently than you must be doing what YOU hate. Your close minded macho "I want to show what a tough bitch I am" attitude simply makes you look like an over bearing idiot. Sorry honey, no one said anything about forcing anyone to do anything. How pathetic. Are you so scared that someone may have a differing opinion than you and be able to communicate that idea intelligently which might either make you look bad or worse, prove you wrong, that you lash out unjustifiably? Or are you just so eager to showoff that you jump into a conversation totally unprepared without having the slightest idea of what was truly said, only seeing what you "thought" was said?

As far as "catching attitude with you", you are trying to be all big and bad on the internet and again, you come across looking rather lame. You came into this thread with the attitude. May you should just sit down and hush while you are ahead.

Folks, this is what happens when you play in the shallow end of the gene pool.
UMM who the hell are you? I do not remember you ever being here. And I can say the same of you when you call someone closed minded just because they will not date someone who is bisexual. And for you to call me names when I have not even seen you here in this board is baffling. And again who the fuck are you? I don't give a shit if you think I am the bad guy or anyone else here for that matter, but believe it or not you guys pass way more judgement to those with differing opinions from your own. So please, you unknown bitch kick rocks
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #1620
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticDivine View Post
I'm not going to argue with you, because it's clear not even 1/10th of what I'm saying is getting through to you, and even if it were you're not open to even the *possibility* that your way of thinking might actually be wong. So this response will be the last I offer up to you.

Firstly, you've now not only implied in one of your messages that bisexual men aren't "real men", which I graciously let slide, but have now implied that they're not "whole men" as well. Most truly open-minded girls I know, if they had a friend say something like that, would haul off and smack the shit out of said friend. Not only is what you're saying prejudiced and repulsive, but it's an affront to every truly open-minded person with the misfortune to hear it. You've bought hook line and sinker into the bullshit stereotypes society has been feeding you your entire life. But guess what. That's all they are, bullshit. Bisexual men ARE NO LESS of men for being bisexual. And to imply that bisexuality creates some type of inferiority, that bisexual men cannot be "real" men is disgustingly ignorant. Bisexual men love women too. And a hell of a lot of them *do* in fact love eating women out, for your information. You seem to be under the impression that once a guy tries cock it becomes the dominating force in his life and he can never appreciate pussy again, and such an idea is just too stupid for freaking words.

You can claim to be open-minded all you want, but your claim is absolutely meaningless. A straight guy could consistently claim to be very deep, but if he also said that he only dated particularly slutty and very big breasted blondes, then he would very much be shallow, no matter how many times he protested otherwise. Just so, you can claim to be open-minded all you want, but you're an extremely close-minded individual. Being a bisexual woman yourself doesn't automatically make you open-minded, it just makes it even *worse* that you would buy into stereotypes that you should know as a bisexual cannot be true, and that you feel comfortable doing so because those stereotypes are only inlicted upon the other gender (and it's *gender*, not species, because men and women *are* in fact the same species).

So here's what I hope for you. I hope from this day forward every straight man you're interested in proceeds to tell you they don't date bisexual women. Because once a bisexual woman goes for pussy, they'll never go back. And as a man, they simply couldn't compete, not having a pussy themselves. Besides, they feel that bisexual women aren't whole women, and they want a "real woman". A woman who only wants cock. Who wants cock with every fiber of her being. Who craves and loves cock and thinks about sex with men all the time. Because any woman who ever even thinks about another woman *must* secretly be gay. Then maybe you could experience the EXACT stereotypes you're imposing on bisexual men. Doesn't make much sense when it's reversed onto bisexual women, does it? So why the hell do you buy into it when those stereotypes are imposed upon bi guys?

Anyways, that's it, I'm done. Enjoy being ignorant and close-minded.

What I meant by whole men is that a woman needs a man to completely whole emotionally towards her, and physically.And I have never said bisexual men were not real men, I just said that women should be with a man that completely desires women, love and cherish her as she is. And also as a bisexual woman that admitted to others being bisexual I had never encounter what you said above, actually most men enjoy it, and are curious about it, and plus another thing I do not sleep around like other human beings do. You people have taken my point and blew it out of portion. I commented at that armyguy saying he should not pass judgement against women who do not date bisexual men. Maybe they are scared, maybe few of them had bad experiences in the pass

You have taken what I said to another level that should have not been untouched
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #1621
BiUncle
Literotica Guru
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 816
Well

I'm just as confused as hell.. I think I'll go suck a fat cock.. Any ladies (except you Queen) want to cum along you are welcome!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 01:13 AM   #1622
pcarp
Really Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
who the hell are you?
Judging from all the negative comments directed at you for your opinion, I would have to answer your question by saying that I am obviously someone that understood the posts here and appreciated them. It would seem that you on the other hand are the minority opinion here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
So please, you unknown bitch kick rocks
Wow, that is intimidating. "unknown bitch" and "kick rocks". How old are you? 12? Isn't it passed your bedtime little girl?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 01:28 PM   #1623
getntwoknowme
Literotica Guru
 
getntwoknowme's Avatar
 
getntwoknowme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeast
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
As am I!! Wish my fiancÚ would share my fantasy!!! We pretend by sucking a dildo together during role play but never in reality....
If you'd like to play on IM let me know..... Not sure I'd ever do the real thing but I do luv to play...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #1624
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
Judging from all the negative comments directed at you for your opinion, I would have to answer your question by saying that I am obviously someone that understood the posts here and appreciated them. It would seem that you on the other hand are the minority opinion here.

Wow, that is intimidating. "unknown bitch" and "kick rocks". How old are you? 12? Isn't it passed your bedtime little girl?


LOL. You think you can get away with calling me names but as soon I give it right, I am labeled immature. You were the one coming at men with your childish replies, especially I have never seen you comment at me until today. Again kick rocks bitch.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #1625
pcarp
Really Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
I have never seen you comment at me until today.
Uh, have you forgotten the two comments yesterday? Wow, what a short attention span.

Oh, one other thing. Where the hell is "cloud nine"? Is that some made up fantasy world? Like the imaginary friends that my grand kids have? Can't you find a real place with real friends?

Well, It's been fun feeding the troll, you are SO easy, but I am done with you.
I have no idea what the hell it means but "kick rocks bitch".

Last edited by pcarp : 01-29-2013 at 09:12 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.