Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
appleapps
wants to be found

Friendship to relationship?

Hi, I am looking for someone who would like to build a friendship that could possibly become a relationship. It can start online but then would need to progress. I am located in New York State, in the south-west corner. If you are near this area and want to know more than drop me a line! Oh, I am 49.

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Last edited by appleapps : 01-26-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
appleapps
wants to be found

Bumping this to the top again

EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
Caron4Flash
Really Experienced

pm sent

Old 01-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caron4Flash View Post
pm sent
Got it and replied, thanks.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
mike8375
Really Really Experienced

i agree friends first

laugh everyday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=KAQhG59zqZc

Old 01-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike8375 View Post
OMG!!! I loved it!!! Thank you for the laugh and I love that song!!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #7
appleapps
wants to be found

If you are married or in a relationship, please don't send me a PM. I am looking for someone single, in the 40-50 age range, can be a little more or a little less for the right person. Would also like someone who is fairly close to me so we can get together and maybe go to a museum or a concert or a movie and get to know each other better as friends! I don't mind being online friends, but I am not looking to be an online playmate, been there done that and not doing it again, it isn't what I am looking for or wanting!

Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
Pandora73
Really Really Experienced

Just wanted to wish you luck. It can be hard to find, especially on a site like this, but it IS possible. Keep the faith!

All the best in your search.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #9
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora73 View Post
Just wanted to wish you luck. It can be hard to find, especially on a site like this, but it IS possible. Keep the faith!

All the best in your search.
Thank you so much!!

Old 01-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
appleapps
wants to be found

Bumping

Old 01-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #11
appleapps
wants to be found

Lalalala...

Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #12
dealeroftcp
Really Experienced

Bump

Bumping this for Ms. Apple. Hope you have luck with your search and to any single guys in SW NY, get off your duffs and take this lady up on her offer. I would jump on the chance myself but I'm in SW SD so way too far away but possibly just as cold as SW NY.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #13
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealeroftcp View Post
Bumping this for Ms. Apple. Hope you have luck with your search and to any single guys in SW NY, get off your duffs and take this lady up on her offer. I would jump on the chance myself but I'm in SW SD so way too far away but possibly just as cold as SW NY.
Awww, thank you dealeroftcp!! If you ever move closer let me know!

Old 01-31-2013, 07:23 AM   #14
appleapps
wants to be found

A new day and I have talked to a few of you out there! Just remember one thing, you have to be single!!! I am not looking to hook up with a guy who is married even if just online!! Been there, done that! I want and deserve more, so figured the best way to figure things out would be to talk to single guys and see where it goes from there. I would prefer close (and have two who are actually close, one close in age also), but willing to still talk to those not so close. Remember, single and willing to have an actual relationship!

Old 01-31-2013, 06:11 PM   #15
appleapps
wants to be found

Bumping!

Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #16
appleapps
wants to be found

Okay, I have a question for the guys out there.... Why do you talk to a woman, act like you are interested but then the next day you don't message her or respond to her messages?? If you don't feel the connection is there just say so and if you didn't want to be in a relationship don't say you do!!!!

Old 02-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleapps View Post
Okay, I have a question for the guys out there.... Why do you talk to a woman, act like you are interested but then the next day you don't message her or respond to her messages?? If you don't feel the connection is there just say so and if you didn't want to be in a relationship don't say you do!!!!
That's because guys are all arseholes. Except for me....!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #18
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandsfun9999 View Post
That's because guys are all arseholes. Except for me....!
It is true that you are not an asshole,,,, yet... you have been open and honest (i think).

Old 02-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #19
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It is true that you are not an asshole,,,, yet... you have been open and honest (i think).
Yet...?? Cheeky sod. (Mostly!)

Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Yet...?? Cheeky sod. (Mostly!)
sod?? like in turf? you calling me turf??

Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #21
SliShadow
Experienced

i wouldn't mind talking to you apple but im all the way in Cali on the other side of the us so ya, but wouldn't mind talking and getting to know ya

Old 02-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #22
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliShadow View Post
i wouldn't mind talking to you apple but im all the way in Cali on the other side of the us so ya, but wouldn't mind talking and getting to know ya
I sent you a pm.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #23
midlandsfun9999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
sod?? like in turf? you calling me turf??
Yeah I am!

Old 02-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
appleapps
wants to be found

Quote:
Yeah I am!
Hmmm, and I thought you were my friend

Old 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #25
appleapps
wants to be found

Bumping back to the top and hopefully......